[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

What about our Captain? :ph34r:

We’re sailing on the wrong ship?

:blink:

Where is the captain! No one has heard from him since his birthday! 

btw, recent or not? Why does the date say 5.26?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 17

45 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

GE WDH Cold Noodles

Do you guys see it? GE and WDH hung out tgt :D

Why only both of them?? 

is this some kind of plot twist? :hwaiting2:

on 26th of May, KGE and WDH went to cold noodle restaurant, they gave their signature there..

they even talk about that under GE's insta post

d47c1026d9de4c7b7eb915c1b4aac0ae6fa6a294

46773cd0f4c8f484d434946de6c6c8f1df2d3315

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

10 minutes ago, anjpoole said:
What about our Captain? :ph34r:

Yes they also discussed about this on ig. It seems that KGE and WDW went to noodle shop together at May 26 and talked about it in their respective ig.

I think they're obviously very close friends who happened to hang out together, or else they won't let the shop uploaded their signatures as proof of their visit to SNS (and they wouldn't talk about it openly in their ig too, they would hide it instead just like LMH-KGE all this time) :ph34r:

Note: some took it as plot twist KGExWDW, lol :P

• LOL 22

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

My heart cannot take it. Please don't. I hope both of you will fall in love with each other for a long long time and able to love tirelessly whatever came your way. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Where is the captain! No one has heard from him since his birthday! 

btw, recent or not? Why does the date say 5.26?

Hahaha for my mental health, i ship wdw, kkn and lmh for kge. May the best man win. If goblin will bring thunder, the king will become tyrant if any of those 2 win her. :smashes:

This is what we call ninja couple, she never friend publicly with her leading man. Let alone go out and eat together. Everything under cover, either she go to his hse or he come to her hse. I heard from previous thread, that if no cf, no news or interview and no photo after the fav drama end, the chances they are indeed together are very high. So no news is good news? :fiercebunny:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Related to the cold noodles, I am trying to match the timeline of their filming schedule but I cannot find it. But, if they hang out freely isn't it bc they are just friends? also, WDH is in LMH gang, so.... B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:
14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

My heart cannot take it. Please don't. I hope both of you will fall in love with each other for a long long time and able to love tirelessly whatever came your way.

Don't worry. This ship has gone through a lot from "no chemistry" to "siblings", a noodle with WDH cannot make this ship sink :w00t:

:twerk2:

• LOL 23
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

Related to the cold noodles, I am trying to match the timeline of their filming schedule but I cannot find it. But, if they hang out freely isn't it bc they are just friends? also, WDH is in LMH gang, so.... B)

I'm not sure if it's correct, but someone on Twitter said it's the date of shooting the hospital scenes. I also read before that that was a long day of shooting in the same location, started very early and ended at night

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, masunni said:

Hahaha for my mental health, i ship wdw, kkn and lmh for kge. May the best man win. If goblin will bring thunder, the king will become tyrant if any of those 2 win her. 

Beheading is the kindest offer:bunnywar:

• LOL 11

19 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Yes they also discussed about this on ig. It seems that KGE and WDW went to noodle shop together at May 26 and talked about it in their respective ig.

I think they're obviously very close friends who happened to hang out together, or else they won't let the shop uploaded their signatures as proof of their visit to SNS (and they wouldn't talk about it openly in their ig too, they would hide it instead just like LMH-KGE all this time) :ph34r:

Note: some took it as plot twist KGExWDW, lol :P

We sailed for the wrong ship :lol:

Perhaps they did buy some take-a-way for you-know-who who is probably at work or at the hide out place :twerk2:

• LOL 10

49 minutes ago, magiclily said:

is this some kind of plot twist? :hwaiting2:

on 26th of May, KGE and WDH went to cold noodle restaurant, they gave their signature there..

they even talk about that under GE's insta post

I am 99.9% LMH was there but his autograph was at the owner’s library or bedroom, not for promotion but for personal use only. LOL

I’m going to leave this video for everyone to enjoy (again). I’m gonna hit the sack with a smile on my face and prayer that MinEun will have the best day tomorrow!

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Lisa_BB said:

I'm not sure if it's correct, but someone on Twitter said it's the date of shooting the hospital scenes. I also read before that that was a long day of shooting in the same location, started very early and ended at night

Fyi, LMH & KGE last shooting on 27 May.

I think KGE & WDW just friends based their interaction on IG. 

Edit: Last day shooting was 28 May

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

They do look close but seems to me like a friendly type of going out maybe after a shoot going out they have or else they won’t hand out signatures if it was a date. Plus they follow each other’s Instagram,

and talked about it in instagram. Kge has a lot of male friends like Park Bo Gum from Coin Locker and she follows Jung Hae In on Instagram. 

Whereas KGE doesn’t follow or like any of Lee Min Ho’s post same as LMH they don’t follow each other back. Which means they are very careful not to be caught liking each other’s Instagram or to be seen out, little to none couple interviews, besides official shooting period. 

Plus none of the agencies have denied it yet. So still 50 50.

Time will tell. Let’s give it all 4 months-6months for news or maybe a year. That is usual relationship progression. Dispatch has a good way of finding out, based on history.  They are ace in doing so. I remember Suzy/PMY news when it

came out.  If good news, we welcome it here in this thread and everyone will have a party!:lol: 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

She did refer to WDH "the handsome one" during jenga when ask what he would be?

OMG OMG my heart can't take this right now. Such a curveball.

Worse case scenario, I will still be happy it is not WDH x LMH.  :crazymad:

• LOL 15

Anyways, no wonder actorleeminho always keeps  WDH by his side after May 26 may it be on ig or Jeju. He cannot take another noodle session of the two. :w00t: Kidding! 

I'm sure Kim Go Eun had a take out of naengmyeon for him.:wub:

:allgoodlol:

• LOL 15