[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh nice move by secretary ha - i approve! :approves:

he was so annoyed by eun joo's tactic of complaining to seok hwan -- joker had no clue but cruella is far shrewder and saw it as alarming. and she found the dna check for herself and seok joon -- based on the preview, cruella is mad and has now correctly pegged eun joo as greedy and strategizing for herself and not seok hwan. cruella looks like the type of person to hold a grudge for a long time; so don't think she will be easily swayed by vixen's sweet lies. what do chingus think?

and vixen trying to make pil jeong not date seok joon, eye roll on that but why isn't pil jeong asking more questions on why does it bother eun joo who she dates? so silly. ki beom, the wise jedi, is giving great advice by pushing seok joon to tell the truth before a rumour spreads and pil jeong finds out herself. seok joon is waffling. while min ji will probably be thrilled, min ho is less thrilled at the idea of pil jeong dating. he liked seoj joon as a person but not necessarily as someone dating his mother. both kim bok soon and seon jeong know the two are dating. looks like the drama is running on full steam and not dragging out the romance. will his family be next?

Agreed @Lmangla well played Secretary Ha. Vixen has no idea the kind of Pandora's box she playing with. Cruella would not think twice of arranging an accident for her if she feels seriously threatened.  There will have to be a period of  peace between them as they'll work again SJ. Wonder how that'll come about, double blackmail,  so they'll begrudgingly work together? Oh well for now I just enjoy watching EJ squirm.

Yup  we all need friends like Ki Beom. Unfortunately SJ not taking it as seriously as he should and it'll be revealed before he acts. I actually think sensible Min Ho is about to make a reappearance. He realise for the first time mum is happy. He remembers as young as he washe remembers and someone is finally  taking care of her and he doesn't have to he can just be a kid.  He'll surprise them in his casual acceptance.

1 hour ago, foreverempress said:

Am I allowed to day "that  heifer over there" on Soompi? :whytho:

@foreverempress  I guess you can write” that heifer over there”. Lol :Megalol:please do call her that. 
@dramaninja EJ has forgotten her past. 

Has everyone seen episode 57 yet??  I loved it and I am so happy this came out. 

Spoiler

Cruella has finally figured why vixen married her son. Lol lol 

I believe SH told her let’s have a child already . I was wondering why she didn’t look certain to do it. 

If anyone want spoilers for episode 57 let me know 

@Lmangla Vixen will never try to mess with him again. Lol lol 

Guys it was an amazing episode. I was so happy . I watched it raw, understood some of it  but not all

Really enjoyed reading all your post after not having watched the episodes in 4-5 days. For the happy occasion, I'm reading your post on this new Candy Mode. Lots and lots of pink. A little bit of rainbow but no CANDY!  Writing pad is tan. 

it was indeed a good episode; @UnniSarah ~ vixen will not mess with secretary ha if she had brains but we all know that she is a few short where she thinks she is smarter than everyone. I loved the smackdown he gave her without even getting rattled by her threat. she looked so spitting mad. I started laughing at how he just outwitted her. it was awesome!

and cruella is a smart cookie unlike her stupid son. she correctly pegged that eun ju had a change of heart after finding out the birth secret. cruella is also shrewd enough to call out eun ju -- she is only a help as long as it suits her and is the type to turn her back on them if it doesn't. woah! what a good read. and since cruella no longer trusts eun joo and is creeped out by her smile (yea, aren't we all?!), she puts her down in place. this is one drama where I am all for bad mother-in-law! bring it on cruella!!!!

ofcourse, eun joo can't stay still. if she is miserable, then she needs to make sure others around her are suffering as well so that no one is focused on her. so off goes the bomb and she purposely outs seok joon's true identity to pil jeong. poor thing looked so devastated. however, considering this is happening at ep 57, am guessing we will actually see a wedding in this drama. am glad the secret is out and now we will get to a deepening of the relationship.

and while the kids didn't come in first, they did come in second place in the competition which seemed like a nice realistic touch. and did anyone else hungry with that pizza PPL? kekeke.. yea, eun ha was scarfing down that pizza like mad. :D

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

and cruella is a smart cookie unlike her stupid son. she correctly pegged that eun ju had a change of heart after finding out the birth secret. cruella is also shrewd enough to call out eun ju -- she is only a help as long as it suits her and is the type to turn her back on them if it doesn't. woah! what a good read. and since cruella no longer trusts eun joo and is creeped out by her smile (yea, aren't we all?!), she puts her down in place. this is one drama where I am all for bad mother-in-law! bring it on cruella!!!!

@Lmangla I agree wholeheartedly with you. She certainly can read her. Vixen will try so hard to get in her good graces.  Cruella will turn to her , so she can do all the dirty deeds while she and her son sit back and watch.  Cruella does love her son and won’t tell him anything. She doesn’t want to hurt him.  That is the problem with Cruella and that is why Sukhwan will never mature because she won’t let him face the consequences. The pizza did make me crave to eat pizza. 

have you guys noticed, the Kdrama are always have a character own a Pizza place or Chicken place. The most frequently restaurant they go eat at is SUBWAYS. Smh smh 

How is EJ this stupid? Take a pdf of the documen, and put it in a private file in your phone. Or in a draft email as an attachment or something. Anyway, just keep it in a file folder somewhere inconspicuous on your phone, but don’t keep the document there under bed that apparently hasn’t had the bed sheets changed in two months, yuck!

I am not surprised that SJ was exposed. The min that EJ came into his family as a sister in law it was only a matter of time as she started digging in things that had nothing to do with her. Also , when her mother told her brother why he was initially living there it started a timer. At least the Uncle gave SJ a heads up that someone else outside of the company was aware. Of course no one dwells on the fact that EJ went outside the home to tell her maiden family business related to the company. (as of yet..) 

Instead of putting it off hoping to not hinder her with the track meet he should have just gone ahead and told her so she did not have to endure anyone else doing it. Now she has found out the worst possible way from no other then EJ who would not hesitate to twist the knife and say awful things while relishing telling her. Of course EJ has no idea that all she really did is help them get over one hurdle faster and that they have a past. 

It will burn her up that even though she told her they still will manage to get together. Given that its still pretty early in the drama I too hope this means that we will see them married and living with his bio mom. 

So we have one secret down and another huge secret to go related to PJ. (the murder frame up) I expect this and his parentage to come out at or around the same time. EJ is going to blast this out to get SJ out of the company. The woman likes to do things too high profile and its why later when her own mess comes out she wont be able to hide it and act like she did nothing wrong. 

Stepmom will use EJ until she can't anymore. I expect that when EJ's past comes out and they want to kick her out the gloves come off and EJ stops trying to cater and starts to fight back. Of course before then she will continue to manipulate SH until he stops listening to his mother totally. By that time she will make sure to snark right back to SH's mother. 

EJ will learn the hard way about messing with Minion. HE is a scary guy who has his own agenda and he is not going to allow anyone to get in the way of that. Once he learns who SJ is and where his sister was (right under his nose at that) he will be hell bent on paying back those that used him to hurt them. EJ is going to do something to get Minion in trouble or framed for something. Once she does she will have kicked a hornets nest because I see him digging into her past in order to pay her back. He could be the reason that she is exposed to SH and his mother later. 

47 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

How is EJ this stupid? Take a pdf of the documen, and put it in a private file in your phone. Or in a draft email as an attachment or something. Anyway, just keep it in a file folder somewhere inconspicuous on your phone, but don’t keep the document there under bed that apparently hasn’t had the bed sheets changed in two months, yuck!

I am enjoying this version alot.  Of course she is stupid @tulip06. Wicked is also two faced. She will keep making mistakes because she has open a can of worms. Now that PJ will know about the real reason why he moved in, he will get kicked out. 

EunJoo is wicked and I knew she would reveal the truth because the moment she spied on our OTP hugging was big sign that she won’t be able to keep her mouth shut. @Ldy Gmerm your right Cruella will use Eun Joo and did you see how lucky she got at missing out the gathering with the rich socialites wives. Her past would have been revealed if she had went. Lol . I love what you wrote , since it was on point. Lol 

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

EJ thought she was too smart and never expected that someone would go searching. In her mind she pulled a fast one to marry into that family so even though she was warned by her mother in law prior to marrying SH she saw herself as having put one over on them so she did not guard and put the DNA report in a place she expected no one to find.  Most likely if she saw the maid coming up to change the linens she would either say she would do it or had prior heads up to remove it from the bed. 

This just shows that she is NOT as smart as she thinks she is and I can't wait to see her again be taught this lesson. This is the 3rd time she has been caught. The first is with SJ and dipping into his business. The next is minion telling on her and now this. I am only surprised that it took SH's mother this long to get why EJ married SH when she and SH saw that EJ was not into him and said so on many occasions, but yet she hurried up and changed her mind and married him in a span of 4 weeks. 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am enjoying this version alot.  

EunJoo is wicked and she has ruined 

Yes, EJ is very wicked and does not hesitate to bite the people who help her. When its time for her to pay and cry those blood tears she will want to beg PJ to help her , but its too late for that. 

I hope this writer is gearing up to marry SJ and PJ early. This marriage will be the catalyst for EJ to make a lot of big mistakes. Her jealousy of PJ will be exposed and her obsession with SJ. There is no way PJ marrying SJ will not get under her skin and she will make more and more mistakes. EJ will be consumed with wanting to do anything to hurt PJ and SJ. It will eat her up to see them happy when things with SH are not all that good or she is walking on pins and needles around his mother trying to cater to her. It will further make her mad if PJ is able to help SJ in the company while SH is shown to still be incompetent. 

12 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I hope this writer is gearing up to marry SJ and PJ early. This marriage will be the catalyst for EJ to make a lot of big mistakes. Her jealousy of PJ will be exposed and her obsession with SJ. There is no way PJ marrying SJ will not get under her skin and she will make more and more mistakes. EJ will be consumed with wanting to do anything to hurt PJ and SJ. It will eat her up to see them happy when things with SH are not all that good or she is walking on pins and needles around his mother trying to cater to her. It will further make her mad if PJ is able to help SJ in the company while SH is shown to still be incompetent. 

It might already be in the making @Ldy Gmerm. I saw the preview with subs, The chairman found Kim Bok Soon ( or maybe that is my wishful thinking). PREVIEW CAN BE SO MISLEADING  :sad1: If he does find her , SJ is one step closer to getting his heard desire and a new family that will love him.:cries3:

@foreverempress @Lmangla @tulip06 @brooksmom @dramaninja

How May of you guys agree with my assessment on Min Ho. Min Hi was such a sweety as a child but at as a young adult he is annoying . I never thought he would w a problem but it seems he may be a problem. He reminds me of mini SH. :onfirex: he is so selfish. Unlike Min Ji is so sweet. She is so adorable and she has bonded with SJ. She loves him and she doesn’t really care if her mom marries rich, only MH cares about it. Min Ji is a mini PJ. 

@UnniSarah ~ I am guessing min ho is just a typical teenager.  so many kids were so cute when they were little and as they start hitting puberty, you start to wonder where this other face came from. takes a while for them to settle in. kekeke... guess we were also like that as well? ^_^

min ho feels a lot of pressure as the only male in the house. he does not safe but at the same time compelled to protect his mom and sister and others in the household. he wants to be independent but at the same time is dependent on his mom for stuff he wants. he wants to be on a level as his friends but feels he cannot compete with them. the only thing he has is grades. his initial lying about having a fake dad felt odd but after a few more episodes, it is clear that min ho also keenly feels the lack of a male guidance figure. perhaps because of the abuse faced in early childhood, he is not in this feeling of security. he wants to be a child but at the same time, feels like he is pushed to being an adult because he does not have a father to protect him. so thats why he is a bit all over the place. it probably is more realistic than a sweet abiding child -- there are all sorts of characters. guess, the underlying sweet kid who wants to protect pil jeong is still very much there. he is quite protective as an older brother to min ji and is not embarrassed to hang out with a little girl or do things for her like take her and jumbak for a walk. so not a bad kid but not necessarily a super sweet obedient child either. so somewhere in the middle is min ho.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

A smart person does not make enemies out of everyone around her especially with her past. She is now doing evil things for no reason with no benefit. 

This is a good point to make. There is no logical reason for her to treat PJ or anyone else the way she does given the things she has lied about to marry into that family. Its one thing if he never asked but SH has asked her about any past relationships and she lied about them. Its not going to be hard for anyone to find out what went on back then even though EJ thinks she left it all behind. The fact that she is alienating and making people angry doing evil things for no reason will ensure that when the time comes no one owes her any loyalty because she is prone to bite the person that helps her and harm them as well. 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It might already be in the making @Ldy Gmerm. I saw the preview with subs, The chairman found Kim Bok Soon ( or maybe that is my wishful thinking). PREVIEW CAN BE SO MISLEADING   If he does find her , SJ is one step closer to getting his heard desire and a new family that will love him.

@foreverempress @Lmangla @tulip06 @brooksmom @dramaninja

How May of you guys agree with my assessment on Min Ho. Min Hi was such a sweety as a child but at as a young adult he is annoying . I never thought he would w a problem but it seems he may be a problem. He reminds me of mini SH.  he is so selfish. Unlike Min Ji is so sweet. She is so adorable and she has bonded with SJ. She loves him and she doesn’t really care if her mom marries rich, only MH cares about it. Min Ji is a mini PJ. 

I hope he has finally made his way to that house. That no matter what his wife tired to do it still did not stop him from finding that woman. In My opinion even though there were people keeping them apart for years it does not stop that he cheated.  I can be sure that he prolly did not tell that woman before she feel for him he was married. So the chairman has things he needs to answer for. I can understand falling for someone totally opposite but he should have either tried harder to divorce or stopped that relationship before it went so far as she having a child by him. 

Not to mention he did not protect SJ at all from his wife or son. He left him to have to deal with them not knowing the truth so he had no idea why they hated him. 

I loved this episode I couldn't stop myself from laughing so hard , The look on Vixens was face priceless,She just keeps digging herself a deeper a grave . SH mom has her number and Mr HA and PJ knows her darkest secret , I'm tired of her fake smile and I'm better than you attitude, The Karma bus is too good for her  she should just sliver under a rock and expire.

I feel bad for SJ and PJ we all saw this coming just not this soon. SJ friend told him to tell her the truth he didn't listen , Now he paying for it . But unlike the SJ of old who was weak wimpy and had no confidence  at all, And who would have thrown in towel by now , The new SJ is ready to rumble lol . I hope he keeps his word to not  let her go and be by her side. Its going to take alot to win her heart again, I just hope its not 20+ episodes until the reunion my  heart cant take that long of a wait. In the preview PJ is still holding that 7 year hankie , I hope it comes with  7 years of good luck they are going to need it with all the vultures flying around them.

@UnniSarah I agree with what you said in regards to Minho. I'm the 4th of five kids Im the only girl , I grew up without my dad in my life.My three older brothers were and still  are over protective of me and my mom. My Mom couldn't talk to a man they would get the look of death lol. Min Ho as someone said he feels he must be the adult male instead of a kid to protect his mom and sister. Seeing SJ with Min Ji makes me smile and laugh , But on the side I feel sad because just like Min Ji I never got to experience those important Father/Daughter moments.

Archived