[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

omo, vixen needs to burn! :evillaugh: who says to a woman -- your husband married you and died? seriously? she is such a horrible spiteful person and what is terrible is that she basically has no reason other than her own insecurity. if pil jeong had actually hurt her in some way, that would make sense. but nope, she is just zeroed in destroying pil jeong whenever possible. vixen needs to shed tears of blood and when that happens, we can all clap no? am totally looking forward to that!

@dramaninja ~ yea it was expected that she would turn him down but I really liked how she handled it. there was no loud dramatics. she doesn't go into full denial and instead accepts that she likes him and likes the feeling of flutters. however, does she want a relatonship? as a single mom, she would prefer someone like herself who had been married earlier. we don't see that kind of sane dynamic in many dramas where someone is thinking through and compartmentalizing their feelings vs what they want for their future. so points for pil jeong!

@dolorisbrady @tas82 ~ there are definite icebergs ahead but what I like about seok joon is that he isn't the type to waver. meaning once he is in, he is totally in. we have the whole secret of how he was connected to secretary park and that will definitely put a roadblock in their relationship. we also need to have min ho's birth secret out. would there be some sort of custody battle? then, there is seok joon's own birth secret and his ties with kim bok soon....

based on the preview, it looks like seon jeong is finding out who tae woo's mother is. am looking forward to seon jeong really laying it and giving that family a piece of her mind for the way they are messing around with pil jeong's career -- hope we get to see that soon.

@brooksmom ~ hope you are feeling better.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

omo, vixen needs to burn!  who says to a woman -- your husband married you and died? seriously? she is such a horrible spiteful person and what is terrible is that she basically has no reason other than her own insecurity. if pil jeong had actually hurt her in some way, that would make sense. but nope, she is just zeroed in destroying pil jeong whenever possible. vixen needs to shed tears of blood and when that happens, we can all clap no? am totally looking forward to that!

Amen to this! Her downfall better be a slow torturous burn. I can't stand the evil look on her devious face. PJ is already suffering in life and is no competition for her. Her life is so much worse off  with  2 kids,. no husband and having to work so many jobs (when the drama started)  just to keep her family afloat  but yet Vixen still wants to kick her down. 

5 minutes ago, heartslined said:

Amen to this! Her downfall better be a slow torturous burn. I can't stand the evil look on her devious face. PJ is already suffering in life and is no competition for her. Her life is so much worse off  with  2 kids,. no husband and having to work so many jobs (when the drama started)  just to keep her family afloat  but yet Vixen still wants to kick her down. 

exactly; guess there are people like that in life who are just randomly jealous of you and how you manage to keep going despite your difficulty. vixen is the type who when falls will have very tough time as she has zero coping mechanism. am looking forward to having all her secrets come out and have her true face exposed.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

exactly; guess there are people like that in life who are just randomly jealous of you and how you manage to keep going despite your difficulty. vixen is the type who when falls will have very tough time as she has zero coping mechanism. am looking forward to having all her secrets come out and have her true face exposed.

She is just straight up vile. I can't for the life of me understand the level of spite and hate she has for PJ. I hope it is slow and painful downfall. She deserves everything she has coming and its fair to guess she hasn't even peak yet. I fear for  poor Min Ho because if she can't have kids she's evil enough to come an drag him away and keep him under her thumb, gotta secure that heir. If she can have kids she'll go full  Cruella and try kill the kid.

4 minutes ago, tas82 said:

She is just straight up vile. I can't for the life of me understand the level of spite and hate she has for PJ. I hope it is slow and painful downfall. She deserves everything she has coming and its fair to guess she hasn't even peak yet. I fear for  poor Min Ho because if she can't have kids she's evil enough to come an drag him away and keep him under her thumb, gotta secure that heir. If she can have kids she'll go full  Cruella and try kill the kid.

normally I would worry about the kid but in this case, both her kids are like wildflowers as pil jeong described her family. she has brought them to be quite tough and these kids have faced some sort of problems from the beginning. they are not very sheltered. plus, min ho is a teenager who has a mouth. so unlike some passive kids, this is one kid who is going to make someone's life miserable if he is miserable himself. so rather than going along with eun joo and seok hwan, he will act out in many ways. it actually may be entertaining to watch them get punishment through a petulant teenager who is having a meltdown.

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

normally I would worry about the kid but in this case, both her kids are like wildflowers as pil jeong described her family. she has brought them to be quite tough and these kids have faced some sort of problems from the beginning. they are not very sheltered. plus, min ho is a teenager who has a mouth. so unlike some passive kids, this is one kid who is going to make someone's life miserable if he is miserable himself. so rather than going along with eun joo and seok hwan, he will act out in many ways. it actually may be entertaining to watch them get punishment through a petulant teenager who is having a meltdown.

Oooh now you've painted the picture I'd love to Min Ho give them hell. That'd be some good tv.:Megalol:

We have to realize that EJ will get hers in the end, but she is going to do a bit of damage before she finally is brought down and left with nothing her life in taters. This small moment of joy at her getting smacked to the ground will only infuriate her more as she truly sees herself above PJ and PJ should only take what EJ dishes out and not fight back. Add in the idiot SH who follows along behind EJ without finding out anything will only create more of a problem. EJ won't get that her life would have been fine if she had left PJ alone and went about her own business. Instead her constantly messing with PJ will end up with her secrets coming out. 

EJ must really feel threatened by PJ and I can only think that PJ was better than EJ in every way when they were younger. How do you hate a person over some childish crush over a teacher who did not eat your lunch you made but gave it to another student?  My guess is there is an inferiority complex for EJ over PJ. I can't understand why as PJ is an orphan and has had a hard life since they went to school together. Yet EJ does not hesitate to hurt her path in taking care of her family time and time again. I will never forget how PJ's doctor friend said to EJ in the hallway at the school that she should be ashamed at how she framed PJ and got her fired. EJ says she will find another job. HOW! How can PJ find another job when she framed her as a thief or taking bribes? When told her husband was killed EJ did not care one bit she has a slight pause, but for her she was happy to see PJ so down in misery. Its the same 7 years later wanting PJ to live in misery and for what because she knows she was going around with a married man and was once pregnant?  Why would PJ even care about what is going on in EJ's life to say something about it? All EJ is doing is going to make her past come out as she can't stop messing with PJ.

There is no way she will allow PJ to happily be dating SJ for long. First , EJ is going to spitefully tell PJ who SJ really is.  After they manage to get past that the next is going to be EJ or stepmom letting it out that he was suppose to be the one who killed her husband. EJ is a jealous , spiteful witch who will never let PJ a. find a good man like SJ b. let PJ marry in beside her in that family  and c. even though she claims she did not like SJ  anymore we all know that on some level EJ fell for SJ even though he rebuffed her time and time again. It will burn her that SJ denied her but is in love with PJ who is a single mom and a widow. I see her obsessed in trying to break them up will only  make SH suspicious on some level and jealous. AT that point they will be outing his parentage and the murder incident to ruin his reputation. 

My greatest want is to see EJ exposed for the lying gold digger she is. Of course we know once her secrets come out she is still not going anywhere for a moment. By then she has caught the handle of SH and his mother and will use it to stay in that house for as long as she can. EJ is the best weapon to ruin SH and his mother in the end. Once the she learns they murdered PJ's husband she will be using that info to get way ahead of herself in that company and house. I can't feel sorry for SH because he was never a brother to SJ and he framed him for a murder that he did not do. What is coming for SH when he learns the true face of EJ is karma and retribution. He will be stuck with this witch who will threaten him every chance she can. The fool has told too many secrets or allowed her where she should not go and its going to bite him later. 

I agree I would hate to be any of them when SJ finds out that the woman he has been staying with is his birth mom and realizes exactly how he ended up in that household with the chairman but also that stepmom and SH knew and that EJ found out as well and changed her focus from him.  HE will not care except they tried to make him kick his mom out of her house. He will be livid and I see him saying a few words to the chairman as well because he never protected him from his wife who he knew did not like SJ but also he kept the truth from him.

Edit... 

What makes me most mad about EJ is she is so smug and superior to PJ. What will hit her the most is the very people that she looked down on and gloated about the issues in their lives will be the very ones living better than her later on. It will be her who has the murdering husband and mother in law and her who will have caused her mother to not hold her head up after EJ's past comes out. It will also be her who will blame her mother for marrying SH instead of EJ taking responsibility for why her life turned out the way it will. Her choices are what will end up with her not being able to hold her head up when everyone ridicules her after she went around bragging about marrying the successor of the company and throwing it in everyone's face that she married up. In the end she will loose everything and her mother too because both women are greedy, smug, stuck up shrew's.

EJ will do more and more to go higher and higher in the company. Even though she will help SH she will also help herself and eventually she and her mother in law will clash. The only problem is Mother in law wont be able to get rid of her like she wants right away. I really hope that EJ has done enough dirty deals that she ends up in jail as well. 

If cruella have treated SJ good since he was little probably the chairman will be nicer to her.  also if SJ was loved by her and treated fairly maybe anything she will request in favor for SH eventually SJ will give in because Sj is not interested in handling or managing the company in the 1st place ryt? Correct me if im wrong he dreamt to be a Prosecutor. If only cruella supported him back then. Why cruella so feared of the position of chairman will not be SH (hmmm... I really think that SH is not chairman's son)

BTW EJ is the principal f the school right she is not the owner so the school have board of directors. How come only principal can do the decision making. Also now EJ becoming the chairman of the foundation with decency she must not interfere the previous decision been made thats conflict of interest. Again foundation has board members also. (I kinda find it nonsense) Writernim what do you think???

Every time I see EJ just have to remind myself she's gonna get hers. She has no idea the can of worms she's opening up. She starting to mess with Snakey Ha the one person she doesn't realise has a tonne of ammo on her in-laws. I'm sure he has more evidence than that one audio file Cruella has were she tricked him into taking responsibility for the murder. When the shite hit the fan because she stuck her nose in so much and hurt so many Snakey Ha going take her along with the whole family down with him once he realises the family connection. They messed with his mum and his nephew he's already proven he'll do anything and everything for his family including murder. She is so messy everything she does can be easily tied back to her. So let EJ keep digging and antagonising cause she really will  end up crying tears of blood and is gonna be glorious. Her mum gonna be kissing Sun Jung's feet by the end when she realises that she gained a diamond of a daughter in law ( I actually still kinda find her annoying but anyhoos) and her son are the only good thing she has left once her daughter is in jail and she loses her job and reputation. 

I really hope SJ takes doctor's threat seriously and tells PJ first. But I doubt writernim will let such and easy bullet slip away. EJ will use that info to pop shots and hurt PJ. Urgh......

@kiefshi1056 EJ's mum is the principal. The school is owned by the foundation and foundation is a branch of the company (basically a PR machine to show them helping and giving back to the community) so not a public school. Hence they have more leway in doing what ever they like to some degree.

6 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

The girl in the marketing team gave EJ a box of JENA cell Super Serum, a vaginal health product. They even opened the box to show us the applicators. Seriously the strangest product placement I've ever seen.

Excuse me for quoting myself (& I've just commented on this elsewhere), but I can not stop thinking about this crazy PPL. I'm thinking a lot of people missed what it really was & just assumed it was  fancy "face cream" as the co-worker said. She also said she had wanted to gift it to EJ before her wedding with a wink & a thumbs up. You know, nudge, nudge, wink, wink...we women should make sure every inch of skin is perfect for our husbands. (Yuck! Misogyny alert & gross mental image alarm about Toady SH & EJ enjoying the results of her "skin care regime". I am sorry). Even the logo on the box looks like a uterus, haha. 

Anyway, the main reason I can't stop thinking about it is because I started imagining scenarios in other dramas where they can insert this product. Like, it won't be as easy to slip into scenes as say, Subway is, but a part of me really wants it to become as common as a Subway PPL. Can you imagine? They'll never say what it really is, but hopefully there will always be the sneaky innuendo. 

PS, I'm not saying vaginal health products are too risque to mention, but for kdramas, I don't see them being straight up about it. Like in the scene with EJ, when they opened the box & showed us the applicators, imagine if they'd said "so easy to use, just slip it up there and squirt" Hahaha

From now on, every drama I watch I'm going to imagine the JENA Cell Super Serum in place of other PPLs. So I can laugh more.

Thanks @Bejaffled

I was a bit taken a back weren't I saw it but for completely the wrong reason. I sat thinking dang I know the are big on their beauty products but now they even want people to take shots at home. How twisted is that......

But thanks to you I now know I was barking up the wrong tree. Not sure if it better or worse.  Long live the patriarchy ehh:kicks:

Also eewwww them visuals!

22 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

My greatest want is to see EJ exposed for the lying gold digger she is.

that's all of us! what is really annoying is how people buy her goody two shoes act and her acting all smug. better if she was openly villain. like you said, she will be the nail that brings down seok hwan and cruella. then, they will all be stuck with each other and stab each other like crazy. it actually may be fun to see them turn on each other!

@tas82 @dramaninja ~ she obviously has no idea that snakey ha is dangerous but that would be her attitude as she has no respect for people. in her mind, everyone is a pawn that she needs to manipulate or push around. am just waiting for him to investigate and find her past and then present it like a cool chess move.

it is interesting to see that despite her act, not everything is going her away. so she comes up with a logical reason but it is clear that chairman feels she has overstepped the chain of command. he bluntly says that if seok joon made a mistake, then it is up to him to fix it -- meaning it was not her place. she had nothing else to say than leave the room. so she is already starting to find that this family is not that easy to manipulate. seok joon pretty much told her to stay out of his affairs . cruella is going along for now but she is a bigger crook than vixen and so can easily turn. seok hwan is a fool but that is only as long as he is charmed by her. we know that he has a reputation for getting bored easily and old habits die hard. at some point, the shine will wear off.

I just hope that unlike other dramas, we won't have to wait till the end to see her smug expression be wiped off.

the other character that annoys us, eun ha, is also not going to have it easy. unlike other female leads who say "sorry", seon joong's irritated response is to tell tae woo to take it outside. bwahahahah.. so this is one tough cookie; as she says, she grew up with her parents and her response is to dig in and persevere more. I liked that she treated tae woo as an adult -- do you want to stay or go? are you willing to put in the work? now that tae woo is in, who wants to bet that he might also move in to their house as a lodger or somewhere near by

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

that's all of us! what is really annoying is how people buy her goody two shoes act and her acting all smug. better if she was openly villain. like you said, she will be the nail that brings down seok hwan and cruella. then, they will all be stuck with each other and stab each other like crazy. it actually may be fun to see them turn on each other!

Spoiler

By the time EJ realizes she has stepped in something that she should have run from its way too late for her. I look forward to Stepmom and SH possibly taking her down with them. Dare to step over your boundaries and then blackmail them to stay in that house then to save themselves they will not hesitate to try to push all blame on EJ for the later crimes. EJ just doesn't realize the muck she has dived into with those two, but she will learn the hard way and that is exactly what she needs to enable her to cry blood tears. 

@tas82 @dramaninja ~ she obviously has no idea that snakey ha is dangerous but that would be her attitude as she has no respect for people. in her mind, everyone is a pawn that she needs to manipulate or push around. am just waiting for him to investigate and find her past and then present it like a cool chess move.

Spoiler

As you stated she does not know minion is dangerous because all she sees is a secretary who should be a lacky. Now that she is married in with the title of 1st daughter in law everyone should obey her words. What she does not get is had anyone wanted her to know certain things they would have told her. EJ feels like she should be privy to all the secrets but some things you do not need to know. Minion will get tired of her high handed attitude real soon. Especially if she is infringing on what he is trying to do. EJ will be the reason why he finds out that SJ is his nephew and finds his sister. Once he realizes she is trying to hurt them he will fix her. I see him digging into her past as well threatening her, especially if she tries to get rid of him.  Minion will owe her a huge lesson and I can't wait for her to realize she kicked an iron plate with him. 

it is interesting to see that despite her act, not everything is going her away. so she comes up with a logical reason but it is clear that chairman feels she has overstepped the chain of command. he bluntly says that if seok joon made a mistake, then it is up to him to fix it -- meaning it was not her place. she had nothing else to say than leave the room. so she is already starting to find that this family is not that easy to manipulate. seok joon pretty much told her to stay out of his affairs . cruella is going along for now but she is a bigger crook than vixen and so can easily turn. seok hwan is a fool but that is only as long as he is charmed by her. we know that he has a reputation for getting bored easily and old habits die hard. at some point, the shine will wear off.

I just hope that unlike other dramas, we won't have to wait till the end to see her smug expression be wiped off.

Spoiler

EJ is not as smart as she thinks she is. She has a deluded view of herself and I blame her mother for it. Her mother thinks EJ is perfect, but her brother can see the truth as well as her cousin and uncle. EJ looks down on everyone and its the reason why whenever someone says something positive about PJ she is quick to think that it can't be true. EJ has no idea about a person because in her mind she only sees the surface and then thinks she is better or smarter. So when things fail or do not go exactly as she thought they would she is mad. Instead of coming right in after marriage and digging in things that had nothing to do with her she should have watched the environment and got to know those people a bit more before she went digging up secrets and making moves that had nothing to do with her in the first place.

EJ put herself in things that she really should have stayed out of. But her own arrogance is what will end up showing her true face to everyone.  Right now stepmom is letting her take the brunt of messing with SJ as she knows her husband would have a fit. SH is dumb enough to follow her lead with out seeing the bigger picture. When she steps on stepmoms feet (or interest ) then stepmom will come up to let her have it too. Stepmom can already see she is a manipulative witch (takes one to know one!) So right now since she hates SJ she will endure the moves that EJ is making simply because she is using her to do the dirty work. The min there is backlash on stepmom or SH then she will let EJ have it. 

EJ will continue to meddle until her meddling pushes SJ to PJ once again along with to his bio mom. It will also lead the chairman to that house and the woman he has been searching for which is what Stepmom did not want to happen. Everything that EJ does now will come back to bite her later. She is making lots of enemies and I am happy to see it. As pointed out above her trail of deceitful actions will lead back to her and she will have to squirm hard to try to get out without loosing some skin. It will only make her downfall later that much sweeter as she was warned to stay out of places that had nothing to do with her. She was also warmed about making moves to harm people who have done nothing to her. Her not heeding those warnings are what will make sure she looses everything taking everyone around her down with her. 

10 hours ago @tas82 said:

"So let EJ keep digging and antagonising cause she really will  end up crying tears of blood and is gonna be glorious. Her mum gonna be kissing Sun Jung's feet by the end when she realises that she gained a diamond of a daughter in law ( I actually still kinda find her annoying but anyhoos) and her son are the only good thing she has left once her daughter is in jail and she loses her job and reputation."

This is what I keep saying to myself as well. Let her keep digging, let her do her worst, let her talk trash to everyone and plot bad things sneering at everyone. Eventually it will all catch up to her and she will bring down not only herself but her snobbish , shrew of a mother too. 

I can't see EJ letting go of her friend who spilled about her being a gold digger. I see her going after her too and it will help later to let the woman tell all of EJ's secrets in retaliation. 

I feel like once SH has his eyes open about EJ he will start to cheat again running around on her. He will not want to go home to see EJ who lied to him and then blackmailed him to stay in that house. EJ won't care except if he ends up with one of her gold digging girl friends at the bar. Her anger will be at him out with someone she knows humiliating her . LOL

Hi everyone I hope all is well with everyone. Im so happy for PJ and SJ, Mom caught on quick lol. I love how SJ put his feelings out there , He didnt torture us for 20+ episodes sorting them out , They look so good together happy and smiling, SJ so dashing and handsome and PJ so beautiful .Then there is Vixen and her mom they are evil personified  I want to slap them with both hands.

I Watch the current episode with subs , I had to do a rewind the Dna test said SJ and Kim Bok Soon are not related (say what?) . I think someome had little a bit too much Johnny walker red while doing the subtiles, If this is true who is SJ Moma ?, SJ could be the heir and not SH as some people have said, Cruella and now it seems Kim Bok soon isnt his mom either . the only woman left is EJ Mom I find that to be ridiculous , Also its seems the Chairman lied to Cruella about  Kim bok soon being a hometown freind . 

When Mr Ha asked him did he miss someone , And was it a woman he said yes it's a woman, He asked who was she ? He said she was was my first love. It seems in every Kdrama I have watched the Chairman has a love child somewhere ..

On 7/16/2020 at 8:02 AM, Lmangla said:

your husband married you and died? seriously? she is such a horrible spiteful person and what is terrible is that she basically has no reason other than her own insecurity. if pil jeong had actually hurt her in some way, that would make sense. but nope, she is just zeroed in destroying pil jeong whenever possible. vixen needs to shed tears of blood and when that happens, we can all clap no? am totally

Everyone why can’t we choose the text color when making a comment??? 
@Lmangla Chingu I agree wholeheartedly with you. Vixen will receive her punishment and her husband will begin to hate her once the truth comes out. I can’t wait to see that. 

On 7/18/2020 at 4:25 PM, dolorisbrady said:

I Watch the current episode with subs , I had to do a rewind the Dna test said SJ and Kim Bok Soon are not related (say what?) . I think someome had little a bit too much Johnny walker red while doing the subtiles, If this is true who is SJ Moma ?, SJ could be the heir and not SH as some people have said, Cruella and now it seems Kim Bok soon isnt his mom either . the only woman left is EJ Mom I find that to be ridiculous , Also its seems the Chairman lied to Cruella about  Kim bok soon being a hometown freind . 

@dolorisbrady If you are talking about episode 55 Ej and her mom DISCUSSED WAS THE DNA DONE FOR SJ AND SH’s Mother CONCLUDES THAT THEY AREN’T MOTHER AND SON. Not Kim Bok Soon. They talked about the lady to your top right on  GIF belowgiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eff7c51a8c1e37ba92

@0ly40  said Don´t know. I think it's not released yet.

Can you let me know when it does please.

@Ldy Gmerm I agree with you Vixen will get what is coming for her. She has no idea how cruel Cruella is and I can't wit for her to find out.  It will be epic and fun to watch. I can't wait for Vixen's friend air out all her dirty secret. SJ's uncle will also get the info about SJ being his nephew. He will do whatever it takes to protect SJ . Cruella and Vixen will be so pissed off. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e00d1eac2c343ba722

Archived