[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Chairman is so darned stupid. How is anyone impressed with him, and how does he run a company? 

what would make anyone think to bring in a child as a pretend RickRoll'D and neglecting his own kid instead of just adopting the child straight and raising his own son well? Seriously, if there is one person, other than Cheapie Pizza Girl, that I really want to punch in the mouth, it’s that stupid entitled old man.

Yes SJ Knows Kim Bok Soon is his Mom. His world  has turned upside down.  The lady SJ met with  told him the chairmans name , He didn't catch on at first. He saw SH at the office he asked  him who is  Tae Soo. He told him that's Dads name, That's when he put and 2 and 2 together. He went to the chairmans office to confront him . He spilled the beans. 

54 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

This Chairman is so darned stupid. How is anyone impressed with him, and how does he run a company? 

what would make anyone think to bring in a child as a pretend RickRoll'D and neglecting his own kid instead of just adopting the child straight and raising his own son well? Seriously, if there is one person, other than Cheapie Pizza Girl, that I really want to punch in the mouth, it’s that stupid entitled old man.

I don't like the behavior of OPJ's sister. I think SH isn't chairman son. Maybe his father in-law wanted him as son in-law because his daughter (cruella) was pregnant with someone else child.  Why SJ's father doesn't tell the true about SJ's mother and he never had an affair with BS.

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

I don't like the behavior of OPJ's sister. I think SH isn't chairman son. Maybe his father in-law wanted him as son in-law because his daughter (cruella) was pregnant with someone else child.  Why SJ's father doesn't tell the true about SJ's mother and he never had an affair with BS.

@0ly40  I too don’t like PJ’s sister. She seems a bit wushu washy at times. Her need to own her own business because it is tough getting a job  bother me. She is also bossy and  judgemental at time. 

8 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

Why SJ's father doesn't tell the true about SJ's mother and he never had an affair with BS.

I think he did tell her but she didn't believe him and so he basically stopped denying it. since seok joon is not his, am wondering where his adoption lies in terms of law. did he legally adopt seok joon? is he free to leave the company to seok joon if he wishes? if he didn't adopt legally, perhaps, there are some laws preventing seok joon from inheriting? it also may be that since it was cruella's father who owned the original company, there may be issues with laws of succession (depending on how it is defined in korea) which may make it difficult for an adopted son to gain an upper hand over a biological heir. also, it looks like chairman had his own company which he sold off -- it sounds like he may have bought into cruella's company which would explain why he is ruling the root. however, he does not have enough controlling interest to kick off cruella completely....  so we might have company kind of fight between seok hwan and seok joon where chairman gives his shares to seok joon?

20 hours ago, tas82 said:

How bad Cruella and Eejit Chairman's relationship before all of this that he felt he had to lie. He rather his wife think he cheated and had a kid outside? His lie has caused so much problems. Guess is was only way to make sure he could inherit and won't be made destitute but still where things that bad he had to lie? We need to know the backstory cause what he's said so far doesn't add up.

like @Ldy Gmerm, am not surprised that he didn't tell her as it looks like their marriage was a disaster from the start. she may have looked down on enough but it looks like a business merger/marriage and so both got stuck with each other.... it wasn't partnership where they can actually talk to each other..

@UnniSarah ~ seon joong does not really annoy me; she is in some ways perfect for tae woo who does need someone a bit pushy and in your face like her to keep him motivated. had to laugh when he pushed her away -- she is crying like a little child and his heart starts beating instead. hahahahah....

@Lmangla  I think he did tell her but she didn't believe him and so he basically stopped denying it

no, that’s not true. He straight up lied and said so last episode or two, so people wouldn’t look down on an orphan, which, knowing dramas and orphans, I get, but knowing korean culture and adoptions, I don’t get. And this is why she has been furious, because she has been forced to lie all this time. And she has been forced to see him fa our another child.

aslo, I don’t buy this nonsense of favoring a talented child. Parents should take care of their kids and love them. This chairman is a RickRoll'D person and a RickRoll'D dad.

finally, maybe because I come from a culture and background where you don’t lie to people about where they came from, and maybe it’s because I was taught to tell the truth, but this lying about origins just upsets me. And it is being shown here in the drama as why everyone in the family is angry, and why a mischievous person like EJ can come in and be manipulative. EJ could not be messing with them all if they were not all torn up by this stupid lie of SJ’s origins. And of course everyone in the family is mad. 

that stupid old man has done everyone a disservice: his wife, that he made bitter and vicious, his son, that he made jealous and stressed, and his good friend, that he turned into a greedy concubine, when she was just a sickly single mom.

I believe the wife was bitter and vicious before then. No matter how bitter you are, no decent human being would set up their adopted son for murder that she specifically ordered. No decent human being will force her eldest son to give up his child for a servant driver to raise. That heifer is greedy and her greed is going to cost her.

Her feelings are her own and that is her own issue. Yes, she was tricked which deserves empathy, but She decided to continue to be bitter and hateful and that is her responsibility. The chairman has his own responsibilities as well. But I don't do external locus of control. She's an evil witch whether she's been tricked with a child that's not hers or not. The real reason she hates her pseudo son is because her own biological son is frivolous, stupid, wasteful, and everything that should not be was birthed by her with her DNA in his veins. Meanwhile, psuedo son has all the qualities she wants in her son, but is peeved because her own creation did not garner that result. Her own son is reflecting the nastiness and the stupidity of his parents' parenting and dna.

As it relates to EJ, she's a hypocrite Supreme seeing as though she got pregnant by married man as his mistress. At least the former was married to her husband and had nothing to do with the lie that the chairman made to be able to raise her son.

Cruella and EJ have the spirit of Jezebel in them and you know what happened to Jezebel. Jezebel was defiant to the end, but she still got eaten by dogs- the same dogs she used to kill.

@Lmangla I believe the Saving Grace will come through the evil driver when he finds out that the same woman he tortured, is a long-lost sister he's looking for. Remember, he has the receipts to the murder of the former chauffeur which is Pil's husband. Pil is Raising that child which was born out of wedlock because of an unregistered marriage. If Cruella is using the logic that Suk Joon was born out of wedlock and he shouldn't inherit, then her son will automatically be disqualified for having a child and throwing him away. Additionally, setting his brother up for murder that his own mother committed via order. In addition to that, his wife being publicly exposed as being a willful and willing mistress and then getting pregnant. The chauffeur is going to indirectly blackmail them into submission which will tie their hands ultimate leaving to exposure. The cherry on top will be EJ's inability to have children. 

We will have to suffer this week because it's going to get even worse. But I believe next week will turn the corner. I don't think the chairman is going to reveal the he's not the biological father either because it will put Suk Joon in more harm. He may tell him only, but keep it from his wife and stupid son to secure the inheritance.

I think the Chairman legally adopted SJ and put him in the family registry. Now when will SJ learn he's not the Chairman's son? We've got a lot more to go. But hey, compared to past dailies, this is well-written.

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

I think the Chairman legally adopted SJ and put him in the family registry. Now when will SJ learn he's not the Chairman's son? We've got a lot more to go. But hey, compared to past dailies, this is well-written.

I agree with you @jeijei. This drama is not boring yet. I'm hook with the story from monday to friday. :cutekitty:

what I have been wondering is that does boksoon remember her little brother? has she ever even mention him?

finally SJ knows. But will the chairman tell him to hole truth. I really hope so. now cruella want him about of their company. Will SJ leave? If he leave´s what would he do?

Now that SJ knows who his Mom is will he tell PJ?. Will PJ blame him for Kim bok soon leaving . Will this revelation make their relationship stronger or tear them further apart.  There is so much more to be revealed , We have a long way to go , I know there will be many twist and turns and probably alot more surprises in store . I think it's time for all the evil folks to pay the piper starting with VIxen. I can't wait to see her fall most of all.

I was wondering SJ was studying for his law exam , But he gave up once he found that SHs Mom wanted SH to be prosecuter and not him. I'm guessing here but if SJ knows alot more about business,  Which its seems he does cause he  is way smarter than SH. Also the fact SJ has knowledge of the law will that come into play when it's time to do battle for company.

@tulip06 Chingu , lets be honest since when has a Chairman of any company ever been bright in Kdrama Land. They are always the dumbest. The wives and sons are always 10 step ahead of them. They also steal and ruin the company because they are incompetent. They will soon learn of their incompetence when they are of need of money. What TS feared will happen to the company. 

I don’t think the Chairman loves SH at all. They way he smack him in preview is so shocking. Usually the child of their blood never get smack like that. Smh smh smh in Kdrama land or maybe I am mistaken. 

It seems Cruella & Son has been scheming against TS for some time. I really wish I knew how did TS become Chairman. Not knowing has been killing me. They have been buying stocks for some time. Cruella wants to control her husband but doesn’t even consider him family. Here she is eating with her son and DIL but no plates were arranged for him at all. 

TS genuinely loved SJ. Seeing him cry broke his heart too. I think TS is scared of telling SJ the truth. He might be afraid of losing him completely since he knows his personality. He knows his son will abandon everything if he knew he wasn’t his son. I think TS also suspect that JS doesn’t want the company as his own. 
@Lmangla @Ldy Gmerm @tas82 @joccu @foreverempress  Don’t you find TS’s treatment of his son a bit strange???

@foreverempress I agree Cruella was always with no heart. She framed SJ for murder, she ordered a hit , she abandoned her grandson because she is a cold you know what. She is extremely selfish and doesn’t know how to be empathetic. 

@UnniSarah I find Chairman's treatment of his actual son very strange. Like the son is the stranger. 

For everyone else: my plate is full, so I may not comment much on this show any more because I may not watch it regularly. It's not like it's hard to follow...

Archived