[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

The thing is MY herself wouldn't know that feeling of 'love', i think it's more like an interest, border obsession? at some point and her advances won't be like usual courting. remember she has antisocial personality disorder, so she's not exactly sympathique. Viewers might probably not like her and her actions that much at the beginning and i'd like to see how her character will grow, how GT in return will see through her just like she could see through his lies from the start.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I am so ready for this drama to start. The teasers have been giving out a fantasy storybook vibe but I just know that with his brothers backstory it will be a tearjerker... I've seen many of dramas from KSH but this is my first time seeing SYJ. I started watching some of her previous drama clips on youtube and I've been nothing but impressed :D. It's been a while since I've been this excited for a drama pairing. 

• Like 5

The drama is not showing yet but making waves already.
Gooddata_official announced that 'Psycho But It's Okay' is one of the Top 10 Most Talked/Discussed Drama [NO 8]

EaCge02U4AI_5h_?format=jpg&name=360x360

'Psycho But It's Okay' Kim Soo-hyun X Oh Jeong-se brother posters released, unforgettable bromans

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000287086

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0004684331

IMG_2546.JPG?type=w800

• Like 5

@starwater0 SYJ impressed me when I watched Save Me, which was a dark drama about cults a few years ago and then I watched her on Lawless Lawyer and she was great there too. So I think she will impress many viewers if they tune in. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

@starwater0 SYJ impressed me when I watched Save Me, which was a dark drama about cults a few years ago and then I watched her on Lawless Lawyer and she was great there too. So I think she will impress many viewers if they tune in. 

Many of the clips I watched were from Save Me. Her crying and emotional scenes were on par, if not better than some of the bigger names out there. I saw that its on Netflix so I might just start it before psycho airs. Definitely gained a new supporter in me.   :D

• Like 5

New pics

IMG_2608.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2609.JPG?type=w800

Other casts

Spoiler

IMG_2610.PNG?type=w800

IMG_2611.PNG?type=w800

IMG_2612.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2613.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2614.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2615.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2616.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2618.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2617.JPG?type=w800

TVING introduction—planning intentions

Don’t conclude that they are abnormal, 
Don’t be surprised, don’t be strange, and don’t point them out because they are in a bad mood . 
So (especially lonely) dear, please pass me warm comforts 
Though it is okay for mental patients 

A little weird romantic comedy about love started by them! 
No money, no parents, even a psychiatric nurse without hope! 
He has an older brother with autism spectrum. 
As long as one month’s salary and brother’s fullness are enough, the legs can be stretched to sleep. 

In front of such a man, a woman as strange as a witch in a fairy suddenly appears. 
The queen of children's literature who uses a pen instead of a knife to rule and manipulate the child's heart!
What 's more, she was born by a man who refused to love because of her inherent defects and did not understand love. 
That's how bloody, nauseous pushes and pulls started! 
Can their murderous and beautiful cruel fairy tale really come to a happy ending? 
Warm up the humanity TV series by filling each other's warmth with each other's warmth! 

Spoiler

IMG_2590.JPG?type=w800

Psycho, but it's okay. Planning intention, person introduction, person relationship

IMG_2588.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

Will this drama end with a happy or sad ending? I will never trust any writer if this drama ends bad... Yeji and Soohyun is such a great pairing, hopefully the story's good and the ending is a good one. 

qt/reply with your thoughts hahaha i wanna know :grimace:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jin said:

Will this drama end with a happy or sad ending? I will never trust any writer if this drama ends bad... Yeji and Soohyun is such a great pairing, hopefully the story's good and the ending is a good one. 

qt/reply with your thoughts hahaha i wanna know :grimace:

I think if they tackle well with the mental health issues that these characters have, it could become a hit drama. 

I believe for the ending, it could lead to be a happy ending or a bittersweet ending... which relies on their health conditions and etc. 

I fully trust KSH's judgment on his decision to make a comeback with this drama after five years and everytime he comes back, his dramas has been a hit. Correct me if I'm wrong! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It's Okay To Not Be Okay
Major casts

Let's meet Moon Kang Tae  [Kim Soo Hyun]

Moon Kang Tae is a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who was blessed with everything including a great body, smarts, ability to sympathize with others, patience, ability to react quickly, stamina, & more

EaE9vk0VcAIBRVI?format=jpg&name=360x360

101206368_1113290225709271_6695426149748

Go Moon Young [Seo Ye Ji]
A fairy tale writer with an antisocial personality disorder. She grew up with everything she needs with her mother being a popular criminal mystery writer and her father Korean Literature professor at a famous university.

Moon Sang Tae [Oh Jung Se]
Older bro of Kang Tae with ASD, who resides at the mental hospital due to his autism. He is an Illustrator, he has an ability to read emotions. Kang Tae and Sang Tae are close brothers who rely on each other.

Nam Joo Ri [Park Gyu Young]
A nurse at the psychiatric ward that community health worker Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) also works at. She is not only Moon Kang Tae’s coworker, but the two walk a fine line between friendship and love.

Pics

Spoiler

• Thanks 5

It's Okay To Not Be Okay
Other casts

Seon Byul [Jang Gyu Ri]
Nurse with 3 years of experience. Best friend of Joori. She is bright and sociable, forming an intimate bond with the patients.

Park Haeng Ja [Jang Young Nam]
She is a Senior Nurse. So strong , perfectionist and meticulous.

Yoo SeungJae [Park Jin Joo]
An art director but she complains more of her task is personal assistant.
FYI I know you love her. She is the BFF of KDL and a big Comedian. She will rock our world upside down

Lee Sang In [Kim Joo Heon] 
He is the CEO of Children's Lit publishing company. An ambitious man who wants to grow Moonyoung into a'celebrity' rather than a'writer'. 

Joo JungTae [Jung Jae Kwang]
Diagnosis: Alcohol dependence
He an Excellent Firefighter.
For him Alcohol is life.

Ganpilong [Kicheon Kim]
Diagnosis: Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Decent pacifist,  his nickname is Gandhi.
He refuses to go out because he cannot forgive himself.

Go Dae Hwan [Lee Eol] 
Moon Young's Father, famous architect. He is dementia.

More pics

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1