[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

2020.06.03 Beauty Circle (Taiwan): “Psycho but it’s okay” Suddenly Kim Soo Hyun was molested by Seo Ye Ji, who has a sense of CP

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji "Psycho but it’s okay" is the most anticipated Korean drama in June. Kim Soo Hyun's face is dark and cute, but he wants to kill his brother and commit suicide?
The latest notice, Kim Soo Hyun was almost attacked on the chest! Kim Soo Hyun naked topless, Seo Ye Ji tried to attack the chest but failed. When the two were strong and dumb, CP feeling broke out!

Kim Soo Hyun has violated the new drama for more than 5 years. From the fixed angle to the filming, he has received a lot of attention. As the broadcast date is getting closer, the drama side has also released multiple versions of the trailer. In the latest version of the trailer, the heroine Seo Ye Ji accidentally broke into the men's locker room and saw Kim Soo Hyun with his naked upper body!

Seo Ye-ji not only is not shy, even very impressed. Want to reach out and touch Kim Soo Hyun's chest, but Kim Soo Hyun grabbed push it
Before Kim Soo Hyun in the "Moon Embracing The Sun", and "You From The Star" have almost no naked body shots. After Kim Soo-hyun's resignation, he turned into a man, his figure looked very strong, and he also had a little more maturity.

"Psycho but it’s okay" Kim Soo Hyun blackened! Looks cute, but wants to kill his brother?
The other version of the trailer is dark and depressing.Kim Soo Hyun played "Moon Kang Tae" in a psychiatric hospital in the play. His monthly salary is less than NT$50,000, but he has to take care of his autistic brother.
Due to the pressure of life, Moon Kang Tae once wanted to kill his elder brother, and then to himself. In the notice, you can see the brother at the time of the illness, and Kim Soo Hyun's tired and sad look.

Kim Soo Hyun's acting has always been very contagious. Whether it's acting a bad guy, a lunatic, or the sadness of losing a lover, Kim Soo Hyun interpreted it very well. After two years in the army, Kim Soo Hyun's acting skills didn't go backwards. Just a few shots made everyone surpass the drama and saw goose bumps.

101233457_1109630252741935_2691860539335

82931192_1109630522741908_38819738365009

• Like 3

Y’all I watched the trailer on a whim and was soooo drawn in by her voice and her manner of speaking.  I’m not a Korean speaker so I can’t understand what she said with out subs, but I was basically hooked. 

Kim Soo Hyun :wub:  What a dream.  

Looking forward to watching this and discussing with everyone! 

• Like 4

Hey! It's been a few years since I've been this excited for a drama pre-airdate. AND since I've been on Soompi so I had to make a new account. 

I love pausing teasers to puzzle a little bit already. I'm a sucker for clothes sharing so I was happy to discover she's wearing his shirt in a scene. She's all dressed down compared to her usual extravagant outfits so I'm curious what the context is.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-05-at-14-45-00.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-05-at-14-45-13.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-05-at-14-44-37.png

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, RanP said:

Omg they were damn gorgeous at Baeksang :wub:

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye-ji attend Baeksang Arts Awards 2020 as presenter.

They will present awards for Best Drama and Best Film 

VIDEO

https://tv.naver.com/v/14148715/list/605830?fbclid=IwAR37eZGaWnxB393WhhJmuWudlMeN6jgz1j14VLB4MVa5q7HFegdYnhNaNwg

IMG_2220.JPG?type=w800

IMG_2221.JPG?type=w800

• Like 9
  • Love 3

hello! recently got back into kdramas due to my two favorite actors coming together: KSH & SYJ :wub: as a Korean(American), I thought I could try to translate the recent teaser that came out so everyone here has a better understanding~ if someone else has already posted about it, I do apologize!!! My own theory is that these two could have met in the past (as Gangtae seems like he recognizes her/or finds her closely resembling someone he knows)

Gangtae’s mom: You just have to protect and take care (of your brother)

GT: You’re going to leave your sketchbook and draw that girl’s storybook, aren’t you?

Sangtae: Not that girl, but writer Go Moon Young.

Moonyoung: Ow…that hurts.

MY (voiceover): There’s something I want.

GT: Let’s not ever meet again.

MY: Coward.

GT: Running away…I always thought it was because of my brother.

MY: Why do you live such a boring life? You want to have fun.

GT: You have a gaze similar to someone else I know.

GT: That girl…was she scary?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

16 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye-ji attend Baeksang Arts Awards 2020 as presenter.

They will present awards for Best Drama and Best Film 

I LOVED her dress and styling!  Korean awards fashion is usually boring or bad but I thought this was one of the few impressive looks of the night.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, soojeons said:

hello! recently got back into kdramas due to my two favorite actors coming together: KSH & SYJ :wub: as a Korean(American), I thought I could try to translate the recent teaser that came out so everyone here has a better understanding~ if someone else has already posted about it, I do apologize!!! My own theory is that these two could have met in the past (as Gangtae seems like he recognizes her/or finds her closely resembling someone he knows)

Gangtae’s mom: You just have to protect and take care (of your brother)

GT: You’re going to leave your sketchbook and draw that girl’s storybook, aren’t you?

Sangtae: Not that girl, but writer Go Moon Young.

Moonyoung: Ow…that hurts.

MY (voiceover): There’s something I want.

GT: Let’s not ever meet again.

MY: Coward.

GT: Running away…I always thought it was because of my brother.

MY: Why do you live such a boring life? You want to have fun.

GT: You have a gaze similar to someone else I know.

GT: That girl…was she scary?

Thank you!! Now i'm even more curious if they met in the past, when they were young? and it's interesting that MY seems to be able to see through GT cover, called him out for how he actually lives and feels about his older brother. that he partially blames him for his own pain. even more intrigued by MY's past and those flashbacks. what did she go through and i'm waiting for GT to be able to see it one day too. And the last scene, looks like he went to look for her/ came to see her, judging from the motorcycle on the side. really look forwards to this scene ah~

• Like 5