[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Yeji Share An Embrace In Posters For New Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN’s upcoming drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new posters of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is a romantic comedy that stars Kim Soo Hyun as Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Seo Ye Ji as Go Moon Young, a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

In the newly released posters, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji are showered in a soft light, creating a cozy and peaceful atmosphere. The two appear to be relying on each other with warm emotions as if they are a place of refuge for each other.
As Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji come together in an embrace in the posters, curiosity grows about the relationship between the two.

Kim Soo Hyun’s poster reads, “Escaping is the most comfortable when it gets hard enough to die,” representing his character’s difficult life.

Meanwhile, Seo Ye Ji’s poster says, “Don’t forget. Don’t forget, and overcome. If you can’t overcome, you’ll only be a child whose soul never grows.”

The drama’s production team commented, “The characters’ posters portray the images of two people who want to become a warm source of comfort in an empty world. Please look forward to the stories of these characters who will heal their scars through each other.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will premiere on June 20 at 9 p.m. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404082wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-yeji-share-an-embrace-in-posters-for-new-drama-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Yeji Share An Embrace In Posters For New Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

• Like 6

Hello! It's been so long since I've been on soompi. I'm so excited for this drama! Looks very promising and it gives that "Hotel Del Luna" vibes. Btw, love that drama too! 

"It's Okay Not to be Okay" is giving me lots of sexual tension! I'M READY FOR IT! 

dhBbun7.gif

Me:

IcMjMQD.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am very curious about how the relationship between the main couple is going to be like... I have not much knowledgeable about antisocial disorder, but according to sources those suffering from it can't fall in love. So I'm interested how this drama is gonna handle that... if the FL will fall in love with the ML and if she does, HOW?? The FL is so stunning , WOW~ :wub:I looooove her fashion, such a stylish classy woman !!! She looks more of a wealthy socialite/ heiress/fashionista than a children’s book writer lol but I'm not complaining. :)  I have HIGH hopes for this drama!! If chemistry between kim soo hyun and seo ye ji is as good as the chemistry between kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun (who also btw was very fashionable) i will be so happy... it might even be better who knows :) from the poster and teasers the chemistry between kim soo hyun and seo ye jin looks very promising...so sizzling!! I think they will make a very hot/sexy couple that will be on fire!!! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sweetseptember09 said:
I am very curious about how the relationship between the main couple is going to be like... I have not much knowledgeable about antisocial disorder, but according to sources those suffering from it can't fall in love. So I'm interested how this drama is gonna handle that... if the FL will fall in love with the ML and if she does, HOW?? The FL is so stunning , WOW~ :wub:I looooove her fashion, such a stylish classy woman !!! She looks more of a wealthy socialite/ heiress/fashionista than a children’s book writer lol but I'm not complaining. :)  I have HIGH hopes for this drama!! If chemistry between kim soo hyun and seo ye ji is as good as the chemistry between kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun (who also btw was very fashionable) i will be so happy... it might even be better who knows :) from the poster and teasers the chemistry between kim soo hyun and seo ye jin looks very promising...so sizzling!! I think they will make a very hot/sexy couple that will be on fire!!! 

Ah never mind .... apparently people with that illness can still feel love, but only for a very few people. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sweetseptember09 said:
I am very curious about how the relationship between the main couple is going to be like... I have not much knowledgeable about antisocial disorder, but according to sources those suffering from it can't fall in love. 

Like every other metal health related disorders, antisocial personality disorder has its severity variation. It can be extreme to mild and depending on that, therapy and medication can be used to manage it pretty successfully. So, we have to see, I guess. Also, it can be inherited, caused by trauma or by damage to brain in some cases. So, I wouldn't say they can't have emotions or are incapable of loving, majority cases they lack empathy but each mental health case is slightly different so you can always get better in some cases and manage it better.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Like every other metal health related disorders, antisocial personality disorder has its severity variation. It can be extreme to mild and depending on that, therapy and medication can be used to manage it pretty successfully. So, we have to see, I guess. Also, it can be inherited, caused by trauma or by damage to brain in some cases. So, I wouldn't say they can't have emotions or are incapable of loving, majority cases they lack empathy but each mental health case is slightly different so you can always get better in some cases and manage it better.

Thanks for explaining, made me a little more wise thanks to you :) 

• Like 4

On 6/2/2020 at 2:18 AM, Chellsee said:

Sooo beautiful posters.

And this is the one i like the most... :heart:

This poster is so much better than the other one that was released.  That looked like poorly done fanart.

The new trailer is superb too.  This drama looks so interesting and exciting.

4 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Thanks!  That is very helpful.

• Like 3
  • Love 1