[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

I think there's something wrong with the subtitles today that's why Netflix isn't displaying the episode on the show page yet. Its supposed to be up at 11 KST (that's how it was yesterday and the previous week). I can still watch the episode without subs if I go to the next episode from ep3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This episode was full of pain for MY & KT. Both have deep wounds from their family members & I hope they can open up to each other. I love them & they deserve to be happy.

Knowing MY has APD, KT needs to realize that & i don't think he does? I read that KT still doesn't know that MY is his childhood crush? I really thought he knew from ep.1 when they met at her company. I guess not. 

From ep. 5 preview, it looks like KT took sides with JR after her & MY fought. He tells her to "let go of her hand. He's not hers" & omg I felt that & it hurts as a woman since we're emotionally sensitive. Ugh, I hope MY decides to stop chasing him so he'll start to miss her! 

vKiwlA6.jpg

Another thing from the preview, i think MY takes ST to her place & threatens GT to come get his brother. I am worried for what MY will go as far as maybe kidnapping his brother to have KT. She really needs to seek therapy & fast or her ASP will become more dangerous to her behavior. 

6dQlnzL.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

This episode was full of pain for MY & KT. Both have deep wounds from their family members & I hope they can open up to each other. I love them & they deserve to be happy.

Knowing MY has APD, KT needs to realize that & i don't think he does? I read that KT still doesn't know that MY is his childhood crush? I really thought he knew from ep.1 when they met at her company but I guess not. 

From ep. 5 preview, it looks like KT took sides with JR after her & MY fought. He tells her to "let go of her hand. He's not hers" & omg I felt that & it hurts as a woman since we're emotionally sensitive. Ugh, I hope MY decides to stop chasing him so he'll start to miss her! 

Another thing from the preview, i think MY takes ST to her place & threatens GT to come get his brother. I am worried for what MY will go as far as maybe kidnapping his brother to have KT. She really needs to seek therapy & fast or her ASP will become more dangerous to her behavior. 

exactly, i'm getting so anxious! she needs help asap!!!!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Still cant access it for me

Shucks! Just keep refreshing

37 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am dying because it just came on Netflix but NO SUBS!!!!! 

Yeah! I'm trying to understand it thru my limited korean skills. My Dad started watching it and he likes it :D

UPDATE: HAVE SUBS ALREADY!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Misstinker said:

I agree with you she seems off and desperate 

Yes Beacuse Joo Ri Unlinke KT MY ST or JS has a very lets say Superficial Personality to Maintain. People Call her an Angel because she potrays herself Like one. And most people who work wouldn't really divulge in her character up close and personnel so the Dubious or Inner Turmoil may not be that prominent. Also she offered a Job to KT because she Likes Him , not particulatly because of His Talent as per my observation atleast.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, glory said:

exactly, i'm getting so anxious! she needs help asap!!!!

18 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Knowing MY has APD, KT needs to realize that & i don't think he does? I read that KT still doesn't know that MY is his childhood crush? I really thought he knew from ep.1 when they met at her company. I guess not. 

vKiwlA6.jpg

6dQlnzL.jpg

I read that a person with APD doesn't give a damn about other people's feelings, moral values and such. in short - THEY'RE SOOOOO INCONSIDERATE. Also, they're typically can't fulfill responsibilities related to family, work or school.

Maybe her parents' mental health made her like that - A father with dementia wants to kill her and her mom's haunting... 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

ITS UP With sub on netflix!! Go watch it 

Not in my countryyyyy :(

Edit : Damn... i don't even remember how to post an emot or a gif --'

Edited by HeeRinah

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Hey @ladyme what Gang Tae meant by Shall I have fun with you? Is him basically tellin' Moon Young that he wants to cut loose and live spontaneously for once as he's been bogged down by his obligation to care for a special needs sibling etc. Which in itself is very tiring and mentally exhausting.. especially to caregivers which others fail to recognise.   

Agree, and, what's your description of 2 adults having fun?

I doubt they will play hide and seek

*Wink

• Naughty 2

Unfortunately I just managed to catch episode 3 today. But I am too entrenched in this drama already. I am really fascinated by MY's interpretation of fairy tales and how the path to happiness don't rely on hopes and dreams but the acceptance of reality. Wow. I can understand why her books would sell. If she was a real writer, I would probably have her book stacked on my shelves.

I like how she is shaking up KT's perception and I feel like he is slowly convinced by her concept of life and way of helping others. Unconventional (and socially unacceptable) but somehow makes sense and works in its own way. How at the end of episode 3, he just stops insisting to catch the patient as if he has come to some realisation of what MY has done had a good reason to it.

Crazy in love with the way the production side captured that manic case and how his imagination was portrayed. I hope every week's case sheds light on different mental disorders utilising this kind of immersive production style to put us viewers in the shoes of someone with that mental disorder. I think they are also doing a good job to bring us inside the mind of MY and also make us understand, empathise and have her way of thinking to feel tangible, vivid and relatable instead of how most shows tend to portray mental disorders as something strange and foreign. Same goes with Sang Tae's case. Speaking of ST, I am very impressed with Jae Soo. He seems very thoughtful to be inclusive of ST in his new business in the neighborhood. I think he realises the potential of ST before anybody else and he wants ST to realise and value himself too. It's great that ST voices out how he wants to be paid for painting the hospital's mural. Absolutely loved that.

I really like how the design details are in this drama which we see very well at MY's home in episode 3. The dream scene is beautifully done as well. Although I can't be too sure about its exact meaning behind, it seems that MY's memories of her mother is somewhat haunting to her. We had previously seen a flashback of what seems like her father strangling her but I do want to know more about her mother as well as it feels a bit like MY holds a certain haunting fear of her mother based on what we see in that dream scene.

So much to love, but one last point is I love MY's clothes. That dress she wore to conduct her reading session with the patients. Super in love with it.

Also, I think when KT asks if he should have fun with her, I think aside from his restraints of being a caregiver, I think he wants to let loose and stop pretending he is okay (since having to take care of ST, I don't think he had really sat down to process his own trauma from his mom's death). He has been trying to keep it all together for too long. Seeing MY, I think the way she is so carefree from what people think about her and does what she wants is a liberating image to KT. His idea of fun might be to be crazy and just do what he wants to do. Just my thoughts, I might be wrong.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

The last 5 mins, when the friend came checking KT, I am all be like "Heyyyyy, borrow the motorbike and come to her now, you suckkkkkkkkk. Hurry uppppppppppp" and thankfully he finally DID. 

I know the PD let the friend driving the bike to come on that purpose,  but part of me afraid that KT doesn't follow his heart this time.

Ohhhh poor me :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OMG the ending had be bawling! My poor babies. I need answers re: MY and her family her dad seems traumatized by her mere presence. At first I kinda felt bad for him but then he choked the Queen! Oh helllll no! Juri's lack of facial expressions irks my nerves. I'm so ready for the angst between her and MY/KT....

• Like 6