[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Watched 3 episodes and i am hooked to Kim Soo Hyun new show. I love the female lead's style, her clothes, her shoes, her hats, her hair is just so beautiful ! just like IU's hotel delunar. I love IU and her fancy clothes in that show too. 

already reached page 45.. this thread is moving fast !

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Am i the only one who like GMY unfiltered sassiness? 

I lovee loooove that about her.

I wish GMY would never change, well except the stealing part lol

In my eyes, she is imperfectly perfect.

Oh, btw after the hospital fairy tale class,

I like that how GMY was yawning at MKT bullsh.t,

him keep running away from his own suppressed feeling,

and her keep reminding him that he was refusing to see the elephant in the room.

And the scene when MKT hugging MST saying his brother is all that he needs, 

and in the same time remembering when GMY told him, he is a hypocrite.

Saying one thing yet crave for another.

And last but not least,

Kwak do yeong amazing portrayal of a manic.

MKT standing there looking at the stage feeling jealous how the manic just do whatever he wants to do.

So jealous that in the end he gives up straining himself, and told GMY 

"Should i play with you?"

Ohhhh whatever that means, GO PLAY WITH HER hahaha!

Maybe MKT thinks what GMY has in store for him is a pandora box,

But what if it's a chocolate box?

Full of sweet surprises.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hi.. just wanna share my opinion.

I duuno why i kinda dislike the nurse's friend. The one who like MKT.Her innocent makeup and attitude remind me of the antagonist in my id gangnam. The one who only act pretty infront of others but the real her was not nice.

Or maybe it just my shipper instinct who want MKT with GMY together without any love triangle relationship

Loving the pair and eager to watche their relationship progress

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, ainipang said:

Hi.. just wanna share my opinion.

I duuno why i kinda dislike the nurse's friend. The one who like MKT.Her innocent makeup and attitude remind me of the antagonist in my id gangnam. The one who only act pretty infront of others but the real her was not nice.

Or maybe it just my shipper instinct who want MKT with GMY together without any love triangle relationship

Loving the pair and eager to watche their relationship progress

Same with what @madmad min and I mentioned! Here's the twitter thread I read that translated more of her character description: 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2

I agree with @ainipang and @ruminati0n regarding Joo Ri's character. I kinda feel there's something weird about her personality. At the 1st episode I already sense there's something with her while she was riding at the elevator with a signed document by MY. She kinda lost her temper.... Now she feels that MY and KT has something going on I guess that's a reason for her to be an obstacle for the two.... since she has feelings for KT :D

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, shazai said:

I agree with @ainipang and @ruminati0n regarding Joo Ri's character. I kinda feel there's something weird about her personality. At the 1st episode I already sense there's something with her while she was riding at the elevator with a signed document by MY. She kinda lost her temper.... Now she feels that MY and KT has something going on I guess that's a reason for her to be an obstacle for the two.... since she has feelings for KT :D

I agree with you she seems off and desperate 

• Like 2

THE PREVIEW! 

They seem to be "closer" than the past episodes

8 minutes ago, Misstinker said:

I agree with you she seems off and desperate 

Right! Well I'm anticipating too where her tension with MY came from...

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, shazai said:

THE PREVIEW! 

They seem to be "closer" than the past episodes

Right! Well I'm anticipating too where her tension with MY came from...

I feel she been jealous of their relationship since they been little they childhood sweethearts she always wanted to play with moon but he was always chasing MY 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 5

Hi chingus !!! It's been a while since i last commented on a soompi forum!!! .... but I got hooked by this drama.... and here I am, non stop refreshing my streaming pages for that ep 4,  while reading you :)

See you around these next few weeks !!

• Like 3

Hey @ladyme what Gang Tae meant by Shall I have fun with you? Is him basically tellin' Moon Young that he wants to cut loose and live spontaneously for once as he's been bogged down by his obligation to care for a special needs sibling etc. Which in itself is very tiring and mentally exhausting.. especially to caregivers which others fail to recognise.   

I like how Kwon Gi Do said to Gang Tae, Even from the back I can tell you're ripped! :w00t: Uh-huh and lucky on Ye Ji/Moon Young for gettin' to touch it (just his chest but oh my:phew:):heart2beat:

She was brutal when she told Gi Do his appendage was teeny tiny weenie:rolleyes::P<_< by the way the actor who plays Gi Do is pretty ripped himself LoL:lol: I just hope Gang Tae will learn to open up to Moon Young.. they're both broken souls in need of healing. She's attracted to him because he's pretty huh LoL?!  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Misstinker said:

I feel she been jealous of their relationship since they been little they childhood sweethearts she always wanted to play with moon but he was always chasing MY 

That's a good theory and might be possible :D

11 minutes ago, HeeRinah said:

Hi chingus !!! It's been a while since i last commented on a soompi forum!!! .... but I got hooked by this drama.... and here I am, non stop refreshing my streaming pages for that ep 4,  while reading you :)

See you around these next few weeks !!

same as me! It's been years since i last post here on a forum :D

• Like 4

@RanP As someone yet to watch the episodes I loved your thoughts. Cutting all the societal BS and etiquettes and norms and being honest and direct , wow!Seems KT leery of MG for good reason! She causes him to feel and be honest with her and he cannot ignore here or fob off her attention with inane platitudes. I too not knowledgeable about psychology but very interesting.:sparklyeyes:

The legendary @bebebisous33 I always get giddy when I see you in a forum! Mad respect for your posts and thoughts! Excited and grateful to read your insightful posts! Thank you & more excited to watch the episodes later today after my lunch plans.:hooray2:

• Like 4

I am dying because it just came on Netflix but NO SUBS!!!!! 

update: finally SUBs are back. It was strange - before no subs and now subs in 4 languages.

I’m off to enjoy and catch up tomorrow since it is late here. Enjoy everyone.

• Sad 1