[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 , @bairama she my kind of woman  :joy:

isn’t 1+1= 2 ... right 

** oppa is shallow, got eyes burning with desire 

** she horny as hell 

** so why oppa don’t take advantage   :joy:

I just love this girl...she would be perfect for the pervy ahjumma club :coolshades:

I

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @Sarang21 , @bairama
Back :joy:

front :ph34r:

Woman are all :poledance:

Men probably want to blow him up :tounge_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

15932763491593276340.gif

He is just the full package. Front and back...everything is perfect :happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

anyone else feel something off about Juri??? I read somewhere that her character description includes something like 'jekyll turning into hyde after she drinks alcohol' (is this why she chose cola over beer when jae-soo offered to give her some in ep 2????? waaa) im a bit more scared of her now than of MY...

She Gives off Weird Vibes. Like IRL there are people with Weird eyes who Look like an angel but Can murder someone in their Sleep. Her character has that Vibe. I have been sayung this since Episode 1.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @Sarang21 , @bairama This episode oppa don’t understand he sexy & need to be considerate

thats why eh these emoji can finally use in right place

:poledance::fiercebunny::happyshakes:

oh wwWoooWW *MY tones:mrgreen:

2 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

love the way she chases him (Like PUKA to GARU) 

OH YESSSS!

But this literally killing me! Imagine the day after he fallin' to her

15932810991593281091.gif

dear writer nim pls more more:please:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, madmad min said:

She Gives off Weird Vibes. Like IRL there are people with Weird eyes who Look like an angel but Can murder someone in their Sleep. Her character has that Vibe. I have been sayung this since Episode 1.

* C R E E P S *

• LOL 1

41 minutes ago, daloula said:

Not only it basically is the premise of the drama with the synopsis describing her as a kid's fairytale writer with an antisocial personality disorder but the sleazy book critic she almost took the eye out in the second episode said so  threatening her to basically out her medical condition to the press.

The drama also keeps showing that. In what world would her behavior since childhood be seen as normal? Even her smoking in the psychiatric hospital's garden right in front of the sign prohibiting smoking was a little reminder of her not caring about rules.

She took a manic patient and set him loose in public.....yes, it did expose hypocrisy of society, parenting but he could have hurt him or others....she slso has a habit of stealing, doesn't respect personal space, has on multiple occassions shown to be capable of violence....I know she is pitiful but so many viewers are surprised by todays episode, I was like its there in the synopsis of the show, bruh she suffers from mental health issue, a very real one...I guess they expected magical treatment or cure like Kill Me, Heal Me....where Multiple personality disorder got cured with love....I love that show but its medical reasoning was ridiculous.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Just saw episode 3 and omg...

I feel in love with Moon Yeong even more! Seo Ye Ji nailed it in every scene and the sexual tension is just leaving me speechless.

It might be too early to say but this is one of the best drama in 2020 already, I love how they portray the issue of mental health, autism etc. CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE!!!

Spoiler

And for those of you who watched Find me in your memory, it turns out Prof Yoo is still a psychiatrist in this drama LOL with director choi as his nurse hahaha great "crossover"

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The day they are couple :joy: he wouldn’t be able to leave room 

ROFL indeed! 
:Megalol:

I am loving this drama!! Their chemistry is sooo good! 
And I love her character!! She is really unique and strong!! And he is an interesting and strong character too (and very handsome of course!! LOL)

Also, this show is original with the animation included. 

It feels to me like a kdrama and anime mixed in one...  I am loving this drama!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

I love how she calls him out on being miserable. He loves his brother more than anything but he's resentful whether he admits it or not. He's way too young to be letting his life pass him by. That's why in every scene with MY he looks equally afraid and aroused af. I want him to crack. 

MY is so shameless lmao. I've never seen a female lead character remotely like her in kdrama. They really aren't shying away from how unpleasant she can be. Even though she's glamorous on the outside it doesn't feel like glamorizing her behavior. 

They really didn't give anything away in the trailers, so I'm very curious about where the story is going. Are we getting some supernatural elements? 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she isn’t one typical woman, I’m in floor laughing  the way she looked up & down said is that what we call teeny weeny weenie :loolz:

IKR!! ROFL

:Megalol:

That was an unexpected scene! Hahaha Ditto I continue laughing for a while because of her line and gesture hahaha

By the way... I love her voice!! It matches so well to this unique and strong character!! 
:approves:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Finally watched the third episode! :w00t:

Took notes during the episode, which pretty much sums up everything I have to say... :D 

- I know this was from the second episode, but the lady in the hospital saying about MKT "He is fearless" is really the statement about him as a character. Several people have already mentioned that he is going to have troubles involving himself with KMY. Yet, he is fealess indeed. :) 

- "I can't stop wanting you." lmao girl, that's the way! Subtlety is not in her nature. :D 

- Aaah, finally saw the title playing an important role - the motto of OK Hospital is "It's Okay Not to Be Okay." This is actually not only the hospital's motto & the drama's title - this is what (I hope) the drama will convey to the viewers. It is okay to be different, you'll still be accepted.

- Ahahahah, wow & THOSE ABS! Guuuurl, 100% agree! :D And she is all over his abs. How the actors stayed sane in this scene, I have no idea. :D 

- Weeeeeeell, so far, the episode is pure fun. I am literally chuckling at both MKT & KMY. She is so thirsty, he is so seemingly nonchalant - it's hilarious. :lol:

She even calls MST "Sang-tae oppa", once again. Ahahah, I can't with her. :D 

"I'll kidnap you." - well, call me masochistic, but I kinda want to see that. :phew:

- Well, for the first time we see KMY being a bit afraid, with the deer. And a glimpse of her past??? Of her fears???

And God, the transitions of this drama - the deer & then the deer milk. Such a great job, really! ^_^

- The "almost kissing statues" at KMY's castle. Nothing is accidental in this drama. Is this a hint? That, in this gloominess & scariness, a love will blossom? But the two lovers would not even touch their lips?

- Ok, the castle looks a bit like Hotel del Luna, not gonna lie. And it's creepy. The closing door tho? Is someone locked in there? (Got it.)

- Again hints. KMY's father & mother - ended up "like this" and "like that". Gosh, this drama & its mysteries & guessing games...

- KMY and the little figure from the hospital's director's office. She really sees something, likes it, and takes - either voluntarily, or steals it, or by force. Well, well, weeeeelllllll... :D 

- Again my favourite contrasts: the happy "family" of MKT and KMY being all alone. The colours & light of the rooftop vs the coldness & darkness of the castle.

You can never escape your destiny. It is the key sentence of this episode and drama, I guess. KMY mentions that she & MKT are destined to be together; then the story about the princess & the rose thorn; then the ghost. Everything in this drama would be based on this leitmotif - a person cannot really escape their destiny.

But then, the prince's kiss would break the curse? Does this mean that MKT would be KMY's prince? Is his kiss or love going to save KMY? Save her from what? From herself? From the demons in her life, head, and heart?

- Oh Jesus, I will kill this prince. :unsure: So, it's not KMY who is dangerous to everyone around her. It's her (ghost) mother. I've got chills, literally.

But KMY was dangerous to her mother (killing her - literally or not?) This is just as intriguing as it is incredibly creepy.

- This is soooo beautiful, I have no words. Got back & watched it three times. They are so perfect - the actors, the lights, the acting, the entire scene. Her crying eyes, his sincere smile, his soft touch on her cheek, her leaning at his palm, then the butterfly hug. It's beyond beautiful, really. Thank you, KSH & SYJ, for creating such a beauty. (And to everyone involved ofc!) :wub::wub::wub:

- Bahahahahah, after all that, we got this character. Oh Jesus... That show for the cameras tho. :D And, once again, the nonchalant & absolutely unbothered MKT. :D And the censored black square. I can't. :D 

Again, how do the actors film those scenes? While taking acting classes, I had some ridiculous scenes, but that's absolutely insane. :D And then the FBI Warning. I am crying, looooooool :D :D:D 

- The cars frozen in time & space reminded me of TKEM. B) Then Edith Piaf's Non, je ne regrette rien - unexpected but such an appopriate track to all this "madness". And then the visiuals. ^_^

This drama is a mess. And I am adoring it. Who knew we needed such a character? We didn't but now I cannot imagine IONTBO without him. :D 

- Jae-Su moved from the fried chicken to pizza. Now, with MST's drawing. That's an exploitation, my chingu. :D But an upgrade, definitely.

- KMY is so damn beautiful. :wub: This woman is like out of this world. And her dresses only further emphasise this weird beauty. 

Yes, MKT, I get why you are watching her open-mouthed. I am doing the same, boy.

- Ahhah, I got the similar response to What is a fairytale? --> The story of me marrying KSH. :D :wub:

- Another looool moment, with KMY's moaning at the butterfly hug. :D "I'm horny, I admit it." :D Jeeeeesuuuus! :D 

But Gosh, KSH's chocolate eyes............. :wub::wub::wub:

- No but MKT's smile at MST really is something. This is the best thing of that drama (for me, at least). KSH delivers this love & pride & brotherly affection so well, it's astonishing & heartwarming. And I fall in love with him over and over again every single time I see this smile. :wub:

- It's super important that, throughout the episodes, it's being emphasised that MST is really good at drawing. And KMY is "good" at writing. The innocence of his drawings & the brutality of her writings would be the essential combination later on, I can feel it.

- Moon brothers make the drama. There, I said it. And I shed a few tears during their scene with the van, not even exaggerating. :tears:

- Again loooool with the elephant and the ambassdor's son and KMY. :D :D:D 

- But he really is fearless, our boy. :wub:

- The ending though... And that short-short moment when MKT wanted to be just as free & careless. But, as KMY says, "something is keeping him from doing & getting the fun he wants." But he will get it; oh, he will. :P Maybe not as soon as KMY is hoping for but he will. ;) 

- Ahahahh, the ending with "hospital club". :D:D 

This entire episode was one big emotional rollercoaster. :wacko: I am sooooo drained. Full of love, hype, tears, and utter confusion. What does this drama do to me, really... Will have to gather all my thoughts and come back again. Jesus Christ......

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Omg I am soooo looking forward to watching the episode! Theses goodies are amazing! Dang FL touching his chocolate abs. :hwaiting:

@bairamaYou are a blessing!! Oh my! :omg: 

@Ahpheng omg I love your ID pic! Those collages are gold and enjoying them! Always so creative ! :heartxoxo:

@stroppyse Bless you with the translation for the preview.

@Ameera Ali Thanks for the kind welcome and reading my posts. This is so deep and so much passes over my head, so much to think about. Hard to wrap my head around everything . But love the thoughts, comments about the characters as I admit symbolism was always hard for me. :doggie:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1