[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

Oh no, no, no, Ha Eun can come back in somebody else's body....Sa Bin is not Ha Eun...and what exactly did Sa Bin do to Soo Hyuk.....she broke up with him a year ago, made no attempt at reconciliation with Soo Hyuk, kept him at arms length.....that is exact opposite of leading a person on...Other than the Ha Eun connection from past life, she really has been straight shooter in this lifetime. Granted, most viewers wanted Hyuk to get the girl but you can't force her to be with him when she doesn't want to. I don't get the outrage. The only thing she did wrong was playing a role in breaking up Soo Hyuk's engagement. Given the fact that she is a serial killer, that msy not have been a bad thing.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Maisy88 said:

I am by no means bashing JKY as a actor. As I have said in a previous post I haven't seen any of his previous dramas and already commented on his amazing acting skills.  

I understand - don't worry :)  I also mentioned some posts before - all points of watchers are  needed and valuable. :). We are from different parts of the world and it is really fascinating to compare thoughts and ideas..:).

I also didn't watch JKY's earlier dramas - I prefer to listen to his cover interpretations - till now and...iI want to watch rather future dramas because he didn't say the last word :) Do you know this interview?  - I must say...the star has been born and BA will be his next step ahead:) 

Nice to read  you :)

The story is still as ridiculous as ever. I don't really try to make sense of it anymore. I kind of ignore the whole crime aspect of the drama tbh. I'm just waiting out on a happy ending for our leads LOL. I laughed again when JB woke up in the middle of the park, and people were just going along with their normal routine. It reminded me of when SH was like on the floor, and the bookstore keeper was just chilling. It's like they live in their own world. 

LOL despite the reactions to this episode, you and I both know that we're all going to tune in tomorrow. I definitely think she's going to push JB away, based on where her hands are and how she's always referred to him as family. In the press conference that they held a while back, she described JB as "a hurt finger", meaning someone she wants to/has to look after. Meanwhile, SH was described as a character that she wants to know better. In the bar scene, SB said that she wants to be with the man that she loves, but first, she has to take care of someone else. Presumably, those are two different people. The man that she loves is SH, and the person that she has to take care of is JB. I still firmly believe that SH/HB-SB/HE is end game. The people around her were telling her that looking after JB the way she has is love, but she's refuted that. She's also old enough to recognize the difference between a platonic and romantic relationship LOL. (SIDE NOTE: Her uncles are annoying af :joy::joy:)  I mean she's never asked to "do an experiment" with JB. She's never seemed confused about whether or not she sees him as a man unlike with SH. Her freaking heart doesn't hurt when the other is in pain. I don't recall a moment where she's explicitly expressed that her heart is "fluttering" when around JB. The only two instances that I can think of are in connection with HB. Those instances being when JB tied her hair and when he caught her as she was falling. Both those times are recollections of past memories/feelings of HB, not because of JB. She definitely does NOT see JB as Mr. Future Husband. She seems, if anything, more confused about why she cares so much to keep him safe in the first place. 

SB is definitely a character who is hard to understand though. I don't think she's intentionally leading JB on so much as she isn't able to see how her actions are affecting him. Every time he like touches her hair or the back of her head, she doesn't really move away or hasn't up until this past episode. She holds his hand and tucks him into bed albeit out of motherly (?) instinct. She hugs him a ton. All of these things JB sees as potential hope for a romantic relationship. That being said, it's irrefutable though that she has outright told him that she sees him as family. He's a lost puppy that she has to take care of and "save" from potential serial killing activities. LOL, read that last sentence again. It's insane. I would not sign up for that girl. She's just really lacking the emotional intelligence to see that JB is interpreting her behavior as something more than it actually is. She REALLY needs to put her foot down in the beginning of the next episode, or else I don't know how much more I can really defend her. 

It's unfortunate that her character really suffered from the time jump. I'm going to blame this 100% on the writer. I just don't really understand where she stands with SH. I get that the writer is going in the direction of a SH-SB end game ( I hope and think), but the execution has been really poor. Their relationship was being built up for most of the drama, and then it just abruptly stopped being addressed. We didn't get to see the fall out or SH explain his actions in detail to SB. We don't really understand the  development/nature of their relationship post time jump. That's why it's so frustrating for viewers to really understand her motivations or feelings because it hasn't been shown to us!!! She ignores SH for an entire freaking year+ and suddenly decides that she'll pick up his phone call on some random night?  Please explain to me how this makes sense. 

Seeing SH in so much pain HURTS. He is so calm and collected most of the time, so to see him a total wreck stings. He just wants to love and protect her :bawling::bawling: Let them be together gosh darn it!!! But can we talk about something real controversial?? JB got a REAL KISS before SH did. We were only given a couple of pecks. This is an injustice LOL. I'm asking...no demanding a passionate kiss  between SB and SH!!! 

It'll be interesting to see how SB remembers the past. She just needs to get knocked over a couple of times. Apparently, that does the trick :joy::joy: Pictures of her past self, JC, and HB don't work. It's weird that she doesn't question why all these figures in the past look exactly like her and important people in her life. I'm really curious as to how she'll react to JB once she realizes that JB not only killed her soul mate in the past, but also is the one responsible for terrorizing her dad. She said that JC was a monster flat out period, but I suspect that she and SH will forgive him.

Not saying that this makes a whole lot of sense in reality, but from a character perspective, SB might just forgive JB for his past if he expresses remorse. Ha Eun seemed open to forgiving JC if he had expressed regret for his murder, but was shocked when he said he would do it again if he had the opportunity. Expressing remorse and showing basic human empathy seems to get people back into SB's good graces LOL.  I definitely think SH getting wrecked and being regretful for his actions helped get him back in SB's corner as well. It's also key to note here that JB/JC hasn't actually expressed any regret for killing HB. He's more intent on being with SB than telling her the truth about the nature of their past. That's pretty messed up. He's going to have to get SH's forgiveness or display a significant amount of regret for SB to see him as a human. 

LOL sorry for the long post. I just had a lot to say :joy:

31 minutes ago, ErikaJ said:

Seeing SH in so much pain HURTS. He is so calm and collected most of the time, so to see him a total wreck stings. He just wants to love and protect her :bawling::bawling: Let them be together gosh darn it!!!

Thank you for your long post, you clearly gave the drama's story line and characters a lot of consideration.

As terrible as SB gets so far, to be honest, the only character I still care about is SH :bawling: The last life and the present life are both too cruel on him. From a buddhist perspective, perhaps because in a certain who-knows-when past life he owed to JB and SB (not financially, but emotionally) so this life it is his turn to pay his toll (not that I really believes it). Thus, I am fine with the end as long as SH does not need to put up with SB or anywhere close to her any more~ Even the woman gets within 6 feet range of him makes me revolted. Regardless of the end for SB and JB, I just hope they let SH off the hook in the end, and close the case with SH no matter what he owed them in the past. The way he suffered as HB and SH is definitely enough to pay them back and call it even, and the plate can be cleared in this life. 

THis way, in however many lives they reincarnate, SH does not have to meet either of them any more...Let him move on:flushed:

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

Oh no, no, no, Ha Eun can come back in somebody else's body....Sa Bin is not Ha Eun...and what exactly did Sa Bin do to Soo Hyuk.....she broke up with him a year ago, made no attempt at reconciliation with Soo Hyuk, kept him at arms length.....that is exact opposite of leading a person on...Other than the Ha Eun connection from past life, she really has been straight shooter in this lifetime. Granted, most viewers wanted Hyuk to get the girl but you can't force her to be with him when she doesn't want to. I don't get the outrage. The only thing she did wrong was playing a role in breaking up Soo Hyuk's engagement. Given the fact that she is a serial killer, that msy not have been a bad thing.

We are in minority, but I agree with you. Its been a year, She can do whatever she wants.

13 minutes ago, Swatkats said:

We are in minority, but I agree with you. Its been a year, She can do whatever she wants.

I'm not saying she can't do what she wants.  I'm saying that how she is behaving now doesn't makes sense TO ME compared to how she behaved before JB was shot.   I even said if they showed what happened between SH/SB in that year I might have more understanding of how she is behaving now.

7 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I'm not saying she can't do what she wants.  I'm saying that how she is behaving now doesn't makes sense TO ME compared to how she behaved before JB was shot.   I even said if they showed what happened between SH/SB in that year I might have more understanding of how she is behaving now.

According to the drama 1 year has passed, enough time for a woman to have a change of heart...I agree though execution is messy here which is clearly throwing people off..they needed to fill the blanks of this one year period for Sa Bin, also lets be clear this is Sa Bin who may like JB in this timeline, so Gong Ji Choel didn't exactly win, by some weird magic of nature, he is techically getting a girl who looks like Ha Eun but she is a different person with a completely different personality than Ha Eun...there is a famous quote from a play in my end of the world here " People rot when they die, change if they live. They may change for reasons and for no reason whatsoever"

10 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

The show has shown many instances of unexplained connection, attraction between SB and JB.  Whats with JC holding hands of HE and she getting recovered. Things like that make us feel there is something. And that something has become what it is today. SB always had sided JB for whatever reason. She puts JB before SH. Now thats telling something. She is discovering things as she is experiencing. The writer/director always showed SB/JB relationship to be interpreted as whatever viewer wants it to.  I was not surprised by that passonate kiss today, I felt it was coming by the way SB is showing so much care and affection towards JB. I would watch the show for what the director/writer wants it to be. 

To understand SB behavior I agree they should have shown more of her relation ship between SB/SH in that 1 year. But I feel this show is primarily focuses on Jb/JC. They will close all loop holes of JC/JB. Most of the things are shown from his POV. 

It is only viewers who wants LSH get a girl in the drama. It so funny people want LSH to get girl in a drama, its mixing actor and character. Well as actors they are all doing great job, why this mixup. 

PS: The director loves hand touching shots. there ton of them between JB/SB:P  Gifs keep flowing.

24 minutes ago, Swatkats said:

The show has shown many instances of unexplained connection, attraction between SB and JB.  Whats with JC holding hands of HE and she getting recovered. Things like that make us feel there is something.

I see it too. They have explained the relationships between SB-SH, but shown us little and the opposite is right for JB-SB relationship, they have shown us a lot, but barely explained it. I'll be pissed off if we never get that explanation. 

1 hour ago, Swatkats said:

I get people not liking the story or HB not getting HE...but Sa bin is not the reason for HB's misery...HE is not SB...I repeat Sa Bin is not Ha Eun...Ha Eun loved Hyung Bin...Sa Bin is not Ha Eun...she is not obligated to return Hyung Bin's feelings...that said I don't get the sudden romance between JB and SB either...it seems forced...I think I know what is happening here and Its just such a bad writing...my Goodness

26 minutes ago, Swatkats said:

It is only viewers who wants LSH get a girl in the drama. It so funny people want LSH to get girl in a drama, its mixing actor and character. Well as actors they are all doing great job, why this mixup. 

Thank you for your post.

I can only speak on behalf of myself. I did not mix actor and character, and LSH has very different personalities from KSH, for better or worse.

I had not heard of any of the leads before the show and their previous work. For me, my problem is not about psychopaths. There are a lot of charming psycho characters in movies and TV, such as the joker, Hannibal, just name a few...I cried again and again for joker in "the joker" movie, because I can emphasize him. He is psycho tragically, but also a successful character for audience. My problem is with the writer and the plots. In short, it just does not make sense to me. I am also not a native English speaker, but I can understand the story of joker and Hannibal with no problem, but this one beats me. The story-telling of the show and the portray of the main characters is unsuccessful, and I believe many viewers would agree on this. The bottom line is, regardless of personal preference, we viewers just want to make sense of it, unfortunately it is not the case here. Please do not attribute audience's outrage to LSH the actor and his charisma,  he is innocent, all of them are innocent. 

I believe no one here has a problem with "agree to disagree", but attributions on something other than acting is not fair and reasonable.

Thank you for reading.

Like I said before the writer try to inspirt alot of things from wuthering height 

in today episode HM said when heathcliff return he try to get his  revenge ( in the novel when heathcliff heard Catherine talking about accepting to marry lenton he disappear for many years then return as rich man try to get revenge from the people who wronged him so the writer trying to make the disappearance of JB/JC looks like heathcliff both disappear suddenly (JB when he get shoot in his head) then return after years

anyone read withering height novel will know  it’s not typical romance novel it’s was very dark and intense novel with complex emotions maybe for that a lot of fans in this drama don’t like how the love story process in this drama because they don’t get used for these type of the story 

for me I really enjoy watching the story and I think anyone who didn’t favore any actor in this drama and read wuthering height they will really enjoy watching the drama like me

32 minutes ago, saya2 said:

Like I said before the writer try to inspirt alot of things from wuthering height 

in today episode HM said when heathcliff return he try to get his  revenge ( in the novel when heathcliff heard Catherine talking about accepting to marry lenton he disappear for many years then return as rich man try to get revenge from the people who wronged him so the writer trying to make the disappearance of JB/JC looks like heathcliff both disappear suddenly (JB when he get shoot in his head) then return after years

anyone read withering height novel will know  it’s not typical romance novel it’s was very dark and intense novel with complex emotions maybe for that a lot of fans in this drama don’t like how the love story process in this drama because they don’t get used for these type of the story 

for me I really enjoy watching the story and I think anyone who didn’t favore any actor in this drama and read wuthering height they will really enjoy watching the drama like me

I don't see the parallel with Wuthering Heights to be honest, Ji Chul is no Heathcliff and Sa Bin is headstrong like Catherine but she is again not exactly Catherine, she is 10 times more level headed, sympathetic and grounded and Soo Hyuk is only slightly like Edgar..Hyung Bin is nothing like Edgar....to be honest this show could have been far more entertaining had they tried infusing some of the more pronounced toxic obsession, love, hate dynamic here.......its not there.

Also Seung Ah's mother is insane.....switching sperms.......what the richard simmons! 

Spoiler

I mean Catherine always was torn between Heathcliff and Edgar and later Heathcliff and Catherine had the most toxic dynamic out there, result was Edgar is left traumatized by it, so is the sister.......He raises Cathy very lovingly only for Cathy to fall into the same toxic trap all over again.  Ha Eun loved Hyung Bin, its clear that Sa Bin is no Ha Eun but she is not effectively trying to destroy either men so where is the parallel here?? The only drama that I've watched that actually toyed around with the toxic love/hate dynamic of Wuthering Heights would be Secret that had Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum..

24 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I don't see the parallel with Wuthering Heights to be honest, Ji Chul is no Heathcliff and Sa Bin is headstrong like Catherine but she is again not exactly Catherine, she is 10 times more level headed, sympathetic and grounded and Soo Hyuk is only slightly like Edgar..Hyung Bin is nothing like Edgar....to be honest this show could have been far more entertaining had they tried infusing some of the more pronounced toxic obsession, love, hate dynamic here.......its not there.

Reveal hidden contents

I mean Catherine always was torn between Heathcliff and Edgar and later Heathcliff and Catherine had the most toxic dynamic out there, result was Edgar is left traumatized by it, so is the sister.......He raises Cathy very lovingly only for Cathy to fall into the same toxic trap all over again.  Ha Eun loved Hyung Bin, its clear that Sa Bin is no Ha Eun but she is not effectively trying to destroy either men so where is the parallel here?? The only drama that I've watched that actually toyed around with the toxic love/hate dynamic of Wuthering Heights would be Secret that had Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum..

There is smilarity like from the episode one the writer try to make JC looks like heathcliff both of them get abused from there family and fell madly in love and saw Catherine/HE/SB they only source of light in this life but at the same time there are differences between the two character JC is very kind and innocent  person and not cruel and vengeful person like heathcliff who was very cruel and vengeful 

lenton and HB/SH both treat heathcliff /JC /JB like richard simmons from the first they meet them but other than the way he treat heathcliff leanton was really good man 

Catherine/SB/HE I said it before SB really different from Catherine who was very selfish (for me she was the cause for all the  things that happen ) she and SB only share one thing they don’t want to let go of any of both men

for me the mean difference between the novel and this drama is JC till now make differance choice from heathcliff  ... heathcliff his eyes was really blind by revenge he only live for revenge but JC wether in the past or now he only want to protect SB/HE and clear his name in front of her and he want her to know he is not beast 

LMAO! I think the reactions to the episode on this thread are even more entertaining than the episode itself. The posters who said we are all masochists to keep watching are right :lol::lol::lol: 

Regarding the controversial kiss: I think SB is going to push him away at the beginning of the next episode but they deliberately filmed the kiss to make it ambiguous for the cliffhanger ending:rolleyes:

I think she has forgiven SH now he has found the killer and expressed his regret so I don't think she will ignore him any longer. Although I won't defend SB's texting JB whilst SH was practically having a breakdown next to her. That was definitely rude and I don't know what the writer was thinking putting that in tbh.  The writer really isn't doing SB any favours with the confusing way she is writing her post-timeskip. SB's dialogue at the bar implied she was conflicted and torn but her actions haven't indicated that at all.  Also it seems she has some PTSD from the shooting but that hasn't been explored either.

@scarletlover1 Love your gifs as always:lol:

On 6/1/2020 at 3:41 PM, whiteclover said:

SA: I found a way to get rid of all 3 of them

GIW: GJC, i was wrong...

SH: Is the perpetrator SA?

JID: Yes, i remember it's her vividly

HM (to SA): I will do anything for you

JB > SH : The more you dig for the truth (i not very sure of this part, im sorry), the one who gets into more danger isn't you but SB.

CST: KSH, you take care of it

SH: I will return everything back to it's place, and go towards you 

JB: I will make her remember me first 

Thanks for translating.  I couldn't work out who said the last line.  I get JC was always fixated on the fact that he met HE first but I don't really understand why he would *want* her to remember him first considering she would also remember him brutally stabbing her beloved fiance to death.

22 hours ago, Plummpychan said:

JB-SB kiss scene on YT got more dislikes than likes, lol, so I'm not the only one who got mad. I think it's the only kiss scenes on YT that I find had more dislikes than likes feedback too :joy: 

Well, at least writer-nim has reached some record on her new horizon :lol:

LMAO! This is definitely not the new horizon this writer envisioned:lol::lol::lol:

21 hours ago, Maisy88 said:

I still believe JB gonna die being the saviour or some kind of anti hero - Sorry JKY fans - thats why he's being brazen with his actions and sharing info with SH. Hallelujah.... some communication and understanding between the two.

He's going to be buried at the same burial site next to HE and HB. SH and SB will be the only ones present as they were the only ones to finally understand him. 

I reckon SH/SB are gonna get their happy ending and she will be wearing that meteorite necklace as a way to remember JB - the end. lol.

I agree with your ideas. JC/JB knows he is dying and wants to clear his name, confess to SB and to tie off all the loose ends he couldn't in his first life. I still believe SH and SB will end up together.

19 hours ago, ErikaJ said:
Spoiler

The story is still as ridiculous as ever. I don't really try to make sense of it anymore. I kind of ignore the whole crime aspect of the drama tbh. I'm just waiting out on a happy ending for our leads LOL. I laughed again when JB woke up in the middle of the park, and people were just going along with their normal routine. It reminded me of when SH was like on the floor, and the bookstore keeper was just chilling. It's like they live in their own world. 

LOL despite the reactions to this episode, you and I both know that we're all going to tune in tomorrow. I definitely think she's going to push JB away, based on where her hands are and how she's always referred to him as family. In the press conference that they held a while back, she described JB as "a hurt finger", meaning someone she wants to/has to look after. Meanwhile, SH was described as a character that she wants to know better. In the bar scene, SB said that she wants to be with the man that she loves, but first, she has to take care of someone else. Presumably, those are two different people. The man that she loves is SH, and the person that she has to take care of is JB. I still firmly believe that SH/HB-SB/HE is end game. The people around her were telling her that looking after JB the way she has is love, but she's refuted that. She's also old enough to recognize the difference between a platonic and romantic relationship LOL. (SIDE NOTE: Her uncles are annoying af :joy::joy:)  I mean she's never asked to "do an experiment" with JB. She's never seemed confused about whether or not she sees him as a man unlike with SH. Her freaking heart doesn't hurt when the other is in pain. I don't recall a moment where she's explicitly expressed that her heart is "fluttering" when around JB. The only two instances that I can think of are in connection with HB. Those instances being when JB tied her hair and when he caught her as she was falling. Both those times are recollections of past memories/feelings of HB, not because of JB. She definitely does NOT see JB as Mr. Future Husband. She seems, if anything, more confused about why she cares so much to keep him safe in the first place. 

SB is definitely a character who is hard to understand though. I don't think she's intentionally leading JB on so much as she isn't able to see how her actions are affecting him. Every time he like touches her hair or the back of her head, she doesn't really move away or hasn't up until this past episode. She holds his hand and tucks him into bed albeit out of motherly (?) instinct. She hugs him a ton. All of these things JB sees as potential hope for a romantic relationship. That being said, it's irrefutable though that she has outright told him that she sees him as family. He's a lost puppy that she has to take care of and "save" from potential serial killing activities. LOL, read that last sentence again. It's insane. I would not sign up for that girl. She's just really lacking the emotional intelligence to see that JB is interpreting her behavior as something more than it actually is. She REALLY needs to put her foot down in the beginning of the next episode, or else I don't know how much more I can really defend her. 

It's unfortunate that her character really suffered from the time jump. I'm going to blame this 100% on the writer. I just don't really understand where she stands with SH. I get that the writer is going in the direction of a SH-SB end game ( I hope and think), but the execution has been really poor. Their relationship was being built up for most of the drama, and then it just abruptly stopped being addressed. We didn't get to see the fall out or SH explain his actions in detail to SB. We don't really understand the  development/nature of their relationship post time jump. That's why it's so frustrating for viewers to really understand her motivations or feelings because it hasn't been shown to us!!! She ignores SH for an entire freaking year+ and suddenly decides that she'll pick up his phone call on some random night?  Please explain to me how this makes sense. 

Seeing SH in so much pain HURTS. He is so calm and collected most of the time, so to see him a total wreck stings. He just wants to love and protect her :bawling::bawling: Let them be together gosh darn it!!! But can we talk about something real controversial?? JB got a REAL KISS before SH did. We were only given a couple of pecks. This is an injustice LOL. I'm asking...no demanding a passionate kiss  between SB and SH!!! 

It'll be interesting to see how SB remembers the past. She just needs to get knocked over a couple of times. Apparently, that does the trick :joy::joy: Pictures of her past self, JC, and HB don't work. It's weird that she doesn't question why all these figures in the past look exactly like her and important people in her life. I'm really curious as to how she'll react to JB once she realizes that JB not only killed her soul mate in the past, but also is the one responsible for terrorizing her dad. She said that JC was a monster flat out period, but I suspect that she and SH will forgive him.

Not saying that this makes a whole lot of sense in reality, but from a character perspective, SB might just forgive JB for his past if he expresses remorse. Ha Eun seemed open to forgiving JC if he had expressed regret for his murder, but was shocked when he said he would do it again if he had the opportunity. Expressing remorse and showing basic human empathy seems to get people back into SB's good graces LOL.  I definitely think SH getting wrecked and being regretful for his actions helped get him back in SB's corner as well. It's also key to note here that JB/JC hasn't actually expressed any regret for killing HB. He's more intent on being with SB than telling her the truth about the nature of their past. That's pretty messed up. He's going to have to get SH's forgiveness or display a significant amount of regret for SB to see him as a human. 

LOL sorry for the long post. I just had a lot to say :joy:

Excellent post:D I definitely appreciated your long post. I totally agree with EVERYTHING you wrote.

18 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

According to the drama 1 year has passed, enough time for a woman to have a change of heart...I agree though execution is messy here which is clearly throwing people off..they needed to fill the blanks of this one year period for Sa Bin, also lets be clear this is Sa Bin who may like JB in this timeline, so Gong Ji Choel didn't exactly win, by some weird magic of nature, he is techically getting a girl who looks like Ha Eun but she is a different person with a completely different personality than Ha Eun...there is a famous quote from a play in my end of the world here " People rot when they die, change if they live. They may change for reasons and for no reason whatsoever"

Execution is definitely the issue here.  The writing for SB is lacking and not as detailed as the males so her actions are sometimes confusing and ambiguous.  I do think that her feelings for JB are ones of compassion rather than romance.  She wants to take care of him and see him happy but not in a romantic way (shut up annoying uncles:rolleyes:)   I can't remember which poster said it but they described SB as treating JB like he is fragile and that's the best description IMO.  I think that's why she is so attentive and isn't always as strict with him as she should be because she is afraid of hurting or damaging him further.

15 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Also Seung Ah's mother is insane.....switching sperms.......what the richard simmons! 

Hide contents

Very true.  The writer has obviously taken some ideas from WH but the parallels are too weak to really work. Like you said, if she is going to parallel Wuthering Heights then then they should have really gone for it and do it properly! 

Side note: so it took a YEAR to map Soo Hyuk's face from the Donggang Mummy but only a couple of weeks to map JC's face from the remains of his body?  OK...makes as much sense as most other things in this drama.

this drama is bogus....I regret watch it. I felt so hurt after watching today episode, thinking I was watch a new show instead of the one I was watching.  The kiss scene at the end was a real blow however, SB texting JB while with SH was totally uncalled for.  Really???

This drama has so many things that makes no sense at all.

SH was ignored by the old guy in the bookstore, but JC was totally ignored by everybody, the guy literally slept in the park. :joy:

Sh was drunk, what does SB do? Let's have another round \o/

23 minutes ago, raziela said:

Side note: so it took a YEAR to map Soo Hyuk's face from the Donggang Mummy but only a couple of weeks to map JC's face from the remains of his body?  OK...makes as much sense as most other things in this drama.

Archived