[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jeilopes said:

I think Ha Eun’s memories is back.

She heard the tape that Ha Eun said She loves Hyung Bin.

It's heartbreaking when HE/HB scene pop-up just now. But I don't want Sabin to be back with SH. Please let SH die. This is the best ending for me. 

I understood little of what being said, so I cannot comment on the romance bit. However what I do know is that all those creeps need to disappear. With two episodes to go, they need to figure out all the emotional stuff, but we still have a good few people that need to be locked up! 

finally SHE REMEMBERED THE PAST !!! they drank our blood, but she still remembered herself, many are not happy about it, because Sa Bin really behaved incomprehensibly, but I expect a different behavior from HE we have the last two episodes and I hope to develop relations between the main heroes. At least in the end show us a little happiness.

5 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

finally SHE REMEMBERED THE PAST !!! they drank our blood, but she still remembered herself, many are not happy about it, because Sa Bin really behaved incomprehensibly, but I expect a different behavior from HE we have the last two episodes and I hope to develop relations between the main heroes. At least in the end show us a little happiness.

I expect the mix of two personalities, but more the old one as we have from both guys. Well, we'll see.

SORRY my connection is real bad today and the sequence i couldn't rmb in order:

Starts with JB kissing SB, SB is in shock? SB says she wishes she has 2 hearts (what am i hearing). She says at the start, her heart was drawn to SH but now... (sorry real lag here wtf) i think she confused...

SH meets up with JB. SH understands JC wasn't the serial killer back then, but he asks why he killed the salon hair lady. JC confesses something along the lines like how she abused her son aka his friend, he felt she had to die. Another reason was because he wanted to give HE her heart. SH questions whether he thinks its right to kill someone just for someone he loves? JB refutes back and chide SH, saying he is no different from JC, shooting him in the head, knowing he will die, just because of SB. But okay i am glad they are talking things out, JB tells SH that SA is GIW's daughter, so SB will be in danger. He needs SH to put SA behind bars.

Trial starts, HM defends for SA (is that even allowed though? won't there be conflict of interest, since SA's her daughter?) JB sits in the trial. HM was a strong contender. GIW appears and has some weird eye exchanges with SA. JB notices. During the trial break, SH requests for JB to believe and handover the crucial evidence required to pin SA down. However, JB declines. He say CST, JHM & SA are all sick in the head. The more he digs, the more he is putting SB in danger :( 

JB goes on a date with SB? Watches movie together, and boy holds SB's hand in the cinema? SB didn't reject such advances? Ok fine...

SB and her friend got instructions from higher ups to quickly wrap the JC remains case. SB feels weird and decides to ask her dad since he was prison guard 30 years ago. So cute though, Dad asks SB why SH didn't come along. BUT our SB looks idk guilty/ what so ever, but nvm. SB shows her dad the restored pics , and Dad goes into crazy mode and says he is GJC yo. SH appears in time and help calls the nurses.  SB says the remains were JC's? And SH/HB seems shock and wonders how come JC didn't die back then. SH sends SB home (aww, but ok no expectations anymore at this point). GIW lurches around the corner.

CST finds out that SH is digging up files on JC. He puts tabs on him. CST confronts SH and threatens him to stop digging? But of course our sexy guy is gonna fight his way yo. CST meets up with HM, and wishes HM to get rid of SH since he is getting nearer to the truth.

SH house got robbed  Yeah done by STH i guess? JB refutes and say he needs SH's help. STH brainwashes JB and stuff but i think JB doesn't seem to be in on the revenge plan. Then yes seems like all these are instructed by HM. I think STH was indebted to HM's husband or smth. Their plan is to destroy/kill SH...

GIW visits SA. SA and GIW telepathically agrees that killing SB is the best way to kill all 3 people. LOL... SB falls into the trap. Someone uses SA's art psychologist identity to send a text to SB saying that her Dad is working up again. She arrives to see his Dad sleeping and feels fishy. While leaving, theres GIW in fake patient persona, and gets SB to accompany him to the park cus he feels stuffy. Our saint SB readily agrees. So GIW got a chance to inject SB with some idk drug for her to pass out. Was about to push her off some hill when JB arrives. JB was smart yay, he was well aware since he has been lurking ard GIW/SB for her safety. The police arrests GIW on the spot.

JB brings SB back to Dad's ward. Dad recognizes JB as JC (sorry got cut off here) but they said something.

JB & SB buries JC's body. SB says she used to hate JC, but now she feels sad for him. She kinda apologize for thinking that way and stuff. JB breaks down (maybe he felt that he got redeemed idk) SB feels heartened, because finally JB can feel some emotions, even crying  for others (well he crying for himself)

JID reports to SH that GIW got arrested. SH finds out that SB almost lost her life and frantically looks for her. Aww he hugged her, but sighs idk SB looked so unfazed or unmoved by that hug. SH confesses and stuff, gives her ring and says he will wait for her. SH leaves. YAY bookshop uncles appear, and passes SB the recorder (the one where HE recorded that she loves HB one). Saying he felt that SB looked alot like HE aka his friend's daughter who i think died waited for fiance (aka HB). SB listens to the recordings and gets heartache, faints, and yeap i think she recalled her HE memories -END-

Edit: not sure what will the impact of HE's memories to SB because SB was obviously wavered by JB and HE hated JC in the past. It seems like writer is going to kill off either JB/SH, and its either SB gonna die or get a heart.

I will do the preview translation once up.

1 hour ago, innrukia said:

Okay, I'm watching episode 14 now. Hopeless. Being stalked, instigate murder, stole a kiss, force a kiss, and she still goes to a movie & holds hand with JB. So where is the logic she is with JB out of compassion? 

My hope for the ending; Soohyuk die at the end of this drama. Why this ending? I know SH will always love SB & try to find a way to be with her. It's so hard to see him get hurt. So the best way is to make him die so that he will not go to her. Jeballl, let him die.................

Same feelings here, I just want to see him be at peace for once, whether alive or even if he had to die once more, rather than seeing him keep suffering & hurting everytime. All I hope is he had a better life & had someone who truly loves him in his next life.

Looking at the story rn idk if HE comeback will make a big difference to SB, unless she completely took SB over. 

If my understanding is correct, even SB still wondering about GJC & had emphaty towards him, which took me by surprise knowing how GJC has ruined her father sanity, murdered ppl & when she doesn't even know his backstory yet.

But she doesn't show that even for a little to Soo hyuk who's broken & keep telling her that he knew she hates him (she's not even bother to give him a slight denying here) & not giving him any attention at all even when he's wrecked, miserable & wasted infront of her.

While with JB, sigh, I don't even want to talk about it, she even worried when JB went to the restroom longer than usual & always gives him her green card for everything.

So what's the message writer-nim trying to tell? I just don't get it.

@whiteclover thanks a lot for summarizing the episodes. Although Sabin recalled HE memories, I do not know how the writer going to redeems her in the next 2 episodes. I mean, I totally lose any hope towards her with tonight episode.

@Plummpychan yes, for now I just want the writer to do justice to HB/SH character. What he has done that he needs to suffer in his 2 lives? He & HE died because of GJC in 1980s & he lose Sabin to CJB in 2020. I couldn't understand any message that the writer wants to convey. Love psychopath to the moon & back? being stupid if we're pure & compassion? Sighs

So SB remembers HE memories now? But somehow i dont really care anymore. Reading the recaps, went to movie together???? After the forced kiss?? This drama has become another makjang after TWOTM i guess. 

I just hope at the end SH will be happy now. With or without SB. Tbh SB doesnt even deserve him at this point...

JID: This person took a photograph while the person was dying, he/she is totally a monster

JB: How does it feel, seeing your ugly self

CST:  This will the end, for the both of us!

SB: I heard something strange from JB

CTH: The woman got stabbed, is with me right now...

JB: I already told you it isn't the right time yet

STH: Now you feel pissed right, when i mess with your people

JB: I don't need his life (meaning to kill), I just have to make him admit to his own sins/crimes

HM: I have a list of corpses with unknown identity

STH: This is the justice you meant?

JB: I want to find out who is trying to kill me

SH: I would like to summon JB as a witness

**hi guys editted, it should be accurate now. 

58 minutes ago, nitttss said:

So SB remembers HE memories now? But somehow i dont really care anymore. Reading the recaps, went to movie together???? After the forced kiss?? This drama has become another makjang after TWOTM i guess. 

I just hope at the end SH will be happy now. With or without SB. Tbh SB doesnt even deserve him at this point...

I think its best if Sa Bin, JB snd Soo Hyuk all just part ways past this...them together in any lifetime is more problematic than anything

14 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I think its best if Sa Bin, JB snd Soo Hyuk all just part ways past this...them together in any lifetime is more problematic than anything

I agree... my guess is maybe HE's memories wont have much of an impact in the end... but eitherways, i think HE will forgive JC. JB will work with SH to get rid of STH, HM, CST, SA & GIW in the end. Meaning, they will prove JC's innocence and convict the real murderer i guess? JB will die in the end probably, and will give his heart to SB. Although i wish SH can have his happy ending with SB, but i think its difficult (at least for me) to see SH with SB together even if SB regains her HE memories + if JB dies, SH is linked to it... Maybe it will be an open ending in the end? Rmb SH's mum said the lovers from past live will separate, and ill fated relationships will come back to tie the ends? Maybe it's also referencing to the start of the show, when all 3 met at the bookstore, but part ways in different direction....

1 hour ago, whiteclover said:

I agree... my guess is maybe HE's memories wont have much of an impact in the end... but eitherways, i think HE will forgive JC. JB will work with SH to get rid of STH, HM, CST, SA & GIW in the end. Meaning, they will prove JC's innocence and convict the real murderer i guess? JB will die in the end probably, and will give his heart to SB. Although i wish SH can have his happy ending with SB, but i think its difficult (at least for me) to see SH with SB together even if SB regains her HE memories + if JB dies, SH is linked to it... Maybe it will be an open ending in the end? Rmb SH's mum said the lovers from past live will separate, and ill fated relationships will come back to tie the ends? Maybe it's also referencing to the start of the show, when all 3 met at the bookstore, but part ways in different direction....

Please don't let it be an open ending. I need a conclusion - a proper ending. 

Tbh, the sudden rush of HE memories didn't pack the punch it needed. It was long overdue and I wasn't excited by it. I do hope the book keeper does something this time... I mean...someone just collapsed in your store. I don't think he will be in a rush to get off his chair. :lol:

@whiteclover yeah I was thinking if JB died, how can SB forgive SH, knowing he was the cause of his ill health but if JB gives her his heart then she will always be with him and never has to worry about his happiness. 

I do hope the writer doesn't take the Lonely Goblin approach and believe humans have 4 lives. They have already used 2 of them already. Maybe third time lucky in their next life? 

I have no idea how the writer is going to tie things up nicely and make everyone satisfied. It has been bugging me that no one has questioned the direction of the plot to her. Surely, she has an editor who can advise her or even the director can have his take on the plot. I supposed its too late now. 

LOL just a disclaimer, I haven't watched the full episode yet. Kind of just skipped around, but from what I've gathered, SB didn't outright reject JB after the kiss, and she even told him that her heart is wavering towards him? She said at first, she felt her heart flutter around SH, but now she feels her heart doing something similar when she's around JB. To her credit though, she let him know that she might just end up going to SH again :joy::joy::joy: She's confused, but not as confused as the rest of us HA. Also, when she said this, she hadn't regained her past memories yet, so I guess there's that. We'll have to see how she reacts after this episode, and if she really wants to be with JB, then we can throw out the whole eternal love theme out the window. I still think SH-SB will end up together, but I'm confused/curious with how they'll wrap the story up, like @Maisy88 said, especially for JB. 

@whitecloverIf we get an open ending, I'll lose it bruh. I wouldn't be all that surprised though because this writer has been all over the place. Her track record thus far hasn't...been ideal LOL. I'm hoping for a SB-SH ending like you, but I disagree with the sentiment that it's unlikely. SH is willing to wait for her, although I'm not sure if I would be waiting for her if I were in his position. He's willing to do basically anything for this girl like JB. They're both willing to give her the time to make a decision. Hopefully, her remembering her past life will clarify everything in her eyes, and she'll let one or the other know where she stands for good. I just want her to make up her mind. I can't deal with this back and forth love triangle for much longer. I thought initially that the JB/SB relationship was really one sided, but this episode really disproved that LOL. There are also only like two episodes left :joy::joy::joy: I'm worried tbh that it'll be super rushed.

I'll have more to say once I watch it in full, but for now...I basically feel like an idiot after writing that whole long post about how I was so sure SB did not see JB romantically at all. To explain the GIF, the person applying the makeup is present me, and the person sitting down is past me, being so sure that I understood where SB's heart really was. :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Clown Makeup GIFs | Tenor

This is for fun...do not get mad at me folks....

Biologically speaking in very shallow way, two very handsome men are courting Sa Bin so I get the confusion....Maybe she should just openly date both...I remember this happening in Jealousy Incarnate...on a serious note, I would prefer the 3 deciding to respectfully part ways...JB can go back to USA, Sa Bin can go to lets say some other country to do her work/ teach...Hyung Bin can become the best prosecutor he is supposed to be, find a great to girl  settle down with.

31 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

This is for fun...do not get mad at me folks....

Biologically speaking in very shallow way, two very handsome men are courting Sa Bin so I get the confusion....Maybe she should just openly date both...I remember this happening in Jealousy Incarnate...

That's an idea! She is not lying or hiding anything from any of them, they chose to stay in this situation :D

This whole situation reminds a book I read once, when a girl was in love with two guys at the same time. She was very honest about the whole situation. The book ended with the girl spending one lifetime with one and the second guy(the girl and him were immortal) was waiting for her to come to him. At this stage I am beginning to wonder whether we are headed in the same direction :blink:

im become a fans for Jin Se Yeon after watching Bridal Mask..since that im follow her career till now..my love for her still same although her character here like a trash..all fault goes to the writer..

but here im totally falling hard to Kim Soo Hyuk..his aura is undeniable..& i start become his fan through this drama..

and for Jang Ki Yong..im really like his from WWW Search..i think his look most handsome there..but sorry..in this drama his totally jerk for me..

so yeahh..im rooting for Sabin & Soo Hyuk for almost 10 ep..then now better Soo Hyuk end up alone..and search for his new happines without Sabin..sorry Se Yeon..ur character here unlikeable..hope u get better modern drama next time..and please avoid love triangle like this..its hurt like Doctor Stranger drama..

8 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I also feel the writer owes all 3 actors big apology......I am sure they did not sign up for this mess of a story line.

Gotta say, you have to admire their hard work and dedication. Aside from the messy plot line, I think JKY and LSH have improved greatly on their acting especially differentiating between the 2 personalities. Their portrayal of both characters is phenomenal. So that's one good thing I can say which has come from this.  

I am sorry JSY -  this drama hasn't done you any justice at all. I hope she chooses a better project for next time. 

29 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I also feel the writer owes all 3 actors big apology......I am sure they did not sign up for this mess of a story line.

Hey, the actors got paid for their work while I had to pay to watch this!

Archived