Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

Recommended Posts

 

This is a FMV I made AS if I could change the end of the story...After making and watching them, I feel much better. I added both of their clips in historical shows into a story where they have been in love for 3 lives. I hope you can enjoy it!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 1:15 AM, Yi Gui said:

This is a FMV I made AS if I could change the end of the story...After making and watching them, I feel much better. I added both of their clips in historical shows into a story where they have been in love for 3 lives. I hope you can enjoy it!!

I really like the song you used.  The editing is great and I love the story pf three lives.

 

It's a funny coincidence seeing your past lives video because I just watched the trailer for the next KBS drama following BA in this time slot with Hwang jung Eum and it involves past and present life couple too.  From the trailer it looks like they were lovers in the Joseon period and the 70s.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, Yi Gui said:

 

This is a FMV I made AS if I could change the end of the story...After making and watching them, I feel much better. I added both of their clips in historical shows into a story where they have been in love for 3 lives. I hope you can enjoy it!!

Love this FMV and Destiny song by Lee SunHee.   So glad that you edit using JSY's 2 other historical drama, Grand Prince and Queen Love and War, into this MV.  As I said before, JSY uses her beautiful eyes expression to project her feelings, and this video captured it perfectly.  

 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 8:15 AM, Yi Gui said:

 

This is a FMV I made AS if I could change the end of the story...After making and watching them, I feel much better. I added both of their clips in historical shows into a story where they have been in love for 3 lives. I hope you can enjoy it!!

@Yi Gui omg you are so talented!! Really needed this cut !! It’ll be great if they appear together in a sageuk !! :blush: Looking forward to more of your MVs!

 

@D27Gjk68 @raziela @Kimat
its so amazing you guys are still keeping this thread alive !! and i finally started on Mystic Pop Up Bar!  At Ep 8 now:joy:

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, whiteclover said:

@Yi Gui omg you are so talented!! Really needed this cut !! It’ll be great if they appear together in a sageuk !! :blush: Looking forward to more of your MVs!

 

@D27Gjk68 @raziela @Kimat
its so amazing you guys are still keeping this thread alive !! and i finally started on Mystic Pop Up Bar!  At Ep 8 now:joy:

That's because we miss our Sunshine JSY, and we won't be seeing her any time soon since she is going back to finish her last semester in University.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've been away because I could not continue with this drama. I hadn't been able to watch a full episode since episode 11 and I'm gonna keep it that way. Will never watch this writer's work again. This drama had so much potential and it went down the drain. I don't even know what happened the final episode and to be honest? I don't want to know.

 

So for me this will always be the true storyline of Born Again.

JC comes in between HE and HB by making wrongful decisions and eventually causes their deaths. 30 years later, JC is reborn as JB and has become a good man but comes from a terrible family. He meets SB and SH, the reincarnations of HE and HB. With the murders that are going on, JB being connected to the case, joins SB and SH in catching the killer. Along the way, a bond forms between the three of them and JB learns what it's like to have a family. JB being the reincarnation of JC, works to make up for his past wrongdoings and bring SB and SH together again.

 

I'll be moving over to It's Okay to Not Be Okay forum. Maybe that one will heal my kdrama depression.

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, whiteclover said:

@Yi Gui omg you are so talented!! Really needed this cut !! It’ll be great if they appear together in a sageuk !! :blush: Looking forward to more of your MVs!

 

@D27Gjk68 @raziela @Kimat
its so amazing you guys are still keeping this thread alive !! and i finally started on Mystic Pop Up Bar!  At Ep 8 now:joy:

I am planning on getting Netflix in July so will try Mystic Pop Up Bar then.

 

@scarletlover1, that is very close to what I was expecting.  Stick to your principle and don't watch any more episodes!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I HAD TO COMMENT. omg @Yi Gui , you are so talented !! Watching these MVs makes me feel that justice ain't served for HE x HB / SB x SH. Sighs but it's okay, thanks for keeping their lovely moments in the MVs :)  ! Can i have a little suggestion?? It'll be great to do a MV with their historical drama clips !! It will be cute to see them in one in future ! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 3:50 AM, whiteclover said:

 

@D27Gjk68 @raziela @Kimat
its so amazing you guys are still keeping this thread alive !! and i finally started on Mystic Pop Up Bar!  At Ep 8 now:joy:

i wouldn't mind seeing this thread buried and all memories of this drama buried with it:tounge_xd:

 

On 6/20/2020 at 9:53 AM, Kimat said:

That's because we miss our Sunshine JSY, and we won't be seeing her any time soon since she is going back to finish her last semester in University.

I know:dissapointed_relieved: I hate that this is her last drama until who knows when. 

 

@Yi Gui You are very talented:)  As @whiteclover said justice really wasn't served for the HB/SH x HE/SB couple:(

 

On 6/20/2020 at 12:57 PM, scarletlover1 said:

So I've been away because I could not continue with this drama. I hadn't been able to watch a full episode since episode 11 and I'm gonna keep it that way. Will never watch this writer's work again. This drama had so much potential and it went down the drain. I don't even know what happened the final episode and to be honest? I don't want to know.

 

So for me this will always be the true storyline of Born Again.

JC comes in between HE and HB by making wrongful decisions and eventually causes their deaths. 30 years later, JC is reborn as JB and has become a good man but comes from a terrible family. He meets SB and SH, the reincarnations of HE and HB. With the murders that are going on, JB being connected to the case, joins SB and SH in catching the killer. Along the way, a bond forms between the three of them and JB learns what it's like to have a family. JB being the reincarnation of JC, works to make up for his past wrongdoings and bring SB and SH together again.

 

I'll be moving over to It's Okay to Not Be Okay forum. Maybe that one will heal my kdrama depression.

You are making the right decision to drop this drama and save yourself the confusion, frustration and disappointment.  You wrote a better drama in that single paragraph than whatever unfolded on screen in this drama. It still astounds me they paid multiple people for that mess when so many of us could have written a better plot for free:headbang:

 

And, yes, do come over to an infinitely better drama forum:glasses:

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I refused to watch the last episode to save from disappointment. So near & yet so far, the to & fro and the fickle minded SB can change of heart from HB to JB.  Was so certain in one scene SB went to HB but was screaming when she saw JB thinking he was JC.

No logic that the drama ended so weird & confusing!   Dont like this kind of script - very unrealistic in real life but of course quite entertaining to watch the cast acting.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 7:45 PM, whiteclover said:

I HAD TO COMMENT. omg @Yi Gui , you are so talented !! Watching these MVs makes me feel that justice ain't served for HE x HB / SB x SH. Sighs but it's okay, thanks for keeping their lovely moments in the MVs :)  ! Can i have a little suggestion?? It'll be great to do a MV with their historical drama clips !! It will be cute to see them in one in future ! 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Yi Gui
Organize mvs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...