[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

24 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

This!! How undying SH/HB loves to SB/HE, after all she's done to him, the way she gives him nothing but pain every single time & leave him alone to suffer, wahhh

I want to wake him up that this girl doesn't deserve his love.

And I'm really speechless with the audacity SB tells SH that she loves SH but she can't leave that poor boy alone? Goodness, can't she tell how suffering that SH infront of her? Seeing his drunk like that but she doesn't even care & keep talking & worrying another person yet telling him she loves him? *my blood is boiling

Thank you for the next preview translation @whiteclover at first I thought SH gives SB the ring (so he took back from HE's cemetry?) to let go of her, but instead he said he'll go towards her? Oh gosh, SH why are you keep hurting yourself like this? :bawling:

@MVM yes I guess we all are, apparently writer-nim is sadistic & like to see her audiences suffer :sweatingbullets:

@whiteclover I wish LSH&JSY can have a new drama again soon, sageuk or melo or romcom, anything as long it's happy ending for them.

Too bad, writer-nim wasting their chemistry & talent here, oh what could've been.

Ha ha.. I watched JSY's QLAW instead of BA.   This is drama is not getting any where for me to continue watching.  I might after I finished QLAW.  Sorry guys.. its one disappointment after another!  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are mad HAHAHHAHA

5 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

JB-SB kiss scene on YT got more dislikes than likes, lol, so I'm not the only one who got mad. I think it's the only kiss scenes on YT that I find had more dislikes than likes feedback too :joy: 

Well, at least writer-nim has reached some record on her new horizon :lol:

2 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

People are mad HAHAHHAHA

8 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

JB-SB kiss scene on YT got more dislikes than likes, lol, so I'm not the only one who got mad. I think it's the only kiss scenes on YT that I find had more dislikes than likes feedback too :joy: 

Wow, you guys are right! I hadn't noticed that :joy: the author have created her new horizon ~ 

25 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

It's also the scene that got the most views out of all today. So far at least

They wanted attention and it looks like they got it

3 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

So if I'm in for SH/SB I shouldn't rush to see this?

This really is JB/JC's episode. I have a feeling the next one is going to be SH's. Or they are giving JB's fans their last romantic moment. 

Argggh! WTH did I watch today? :angry: Why is SB written this way? If last week’s episodes were bad, today’s is worst! What was that forceful kiss from J.B. to SB? It looks like she was resisting and also kissing?!# l am soooooo confused! :blink: So glad that I wasn’t so giddy or had any expectations towards the released pics of drunken SH b/c I knew having NO expectation is better than being disappointed. SB saying that she wants to be with the one she loves but needs to make sure J.B. is happy first. What BS is she spewing? Honestly, I can’t with SB when she delivered that dialogue to SH. Whatever she was conveying to SH, her body language says otherwise. There are only 3 episodes left. How are they going to savage this ill-fated relationships between the trio and resolve the unsolved mystery?

34 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

And this is quite understandable. I will write a comment here, because I'm scared to write something among those angry comments there. Ji Chol is now stealing what does not belong to him. Yes, we can say that Sa Bin is not HE, but for him she is HE and he consciously does it consciously, which is why it is so disgusting. He doesn't want a new life,
he wants a second chance with the one he loves. And this is not Sa Bin, there is a separate conversation about Sa Bin here, she does not know or realize anything at all, but she and the prosecutor liked each other even before Hyun Bin returned, this was their new beginning. And here we see that JC just steals what he wants to own. Okay,
that it happened now and you don't have to wait a whole week to find out  this final scene. But I believe that HE will return, she must return.

I feel sorry for the actors in all of this especially LSH from what I have gathered, this is his comeback drama in many years and for JKY, this is his last drama for a while. What a way to send someone off and to welcome someone back. *sigh*

I reckon JC is getting unfinished business done cos he knows he doesn't have much time left. So he can leave without any regrets like he did in his first life. Although, I suspect the gangster gonna pop out of nowhere sometime soon. 

I think when SB feels more chest pain, thats when the memories will come back unless someone get a defibiliator out. She needs a shocking of her life to put some sense into her. I wish HE memories would have appeared a few episodes back so the writer could of develop her character a bit more but with 3 episodes left... I doubt her character is salvageable. She's done too many crazy things for me to change my mind about her. 

25 minutes ago, Maisy88 said:

I think when SB feels more chest pain, thats when the memories will come back unless someone get a defibiliator out.

Yeh, She is feeling now, today she felt for the second time, not a funny thing Soo Hyuk also feels :sweat_smile: (Well, he felt the first one)

The poor boy are suffering, emotionally speaking, plus he still fells pain in his left side of his brain and also fells Sa Bin’s pain. The guy doesn’t have any luck :sweat_smile:

Well, at least he isn’t dying like JB. 

I still believe JB gonna die being the saviour or some kind of anti hero - Sorry JKY fans - thats why he's being brazen with his actions and sharing info with SH. Hallelujah.... some communication and understanding between the two.

He's going to be buried at the same burial site next to HE and HB. SH and SB will be the only ones present as they were the only ones to finally understand him. 

I reckon SH/SB are gonna get their happy ending and she will be wearing that meteorite necklace as a way to remember JB - the end. lol.

I just had to say it guys... its was playing on my mind and I had to share it. Sharing is caring after all.  

2 minutes ago, Maisy88 said:

I still believe JB gonna die being the saviour or some kind of anti hero - Sorry JKY fans - thats why he's being brazen with his actions and sharing info with SH. Hallelujah.... some communication and understanding between the two.

He's going to be buried at the same burial site next to HE and HB. SH and SB will be the only ones present as they were the only ones to finally understand him. 

I reckon SH/SB are gonna get their happy ending and she will be wearing that meteorite necklace as a way to remember JB - the end. lol.

I just had to say it guys... its was playing on my mind and I had to share it. Sharing is caring after all.  

#Preparing herself for 3 hours of heart wrenching scenes# :bawling:

11 minutes ago, Maisy88 said:

It's not happy ending for SH-SB then, SH deserves better than being a spare for some girl who did nothing to him but gives him pain after pain & keep looking and caring for another man.

If JB dies at the end, I don't want to see SH-SB got together just because there's no other option left. SH doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, just let go of her already SH, please!!! You're just keep hurting yourself.

Please move on to another girl who adores you & care for you unlike Sa bin.

Hi everyone, I haven't written my thoughts in this thread officially so far. A short intro: I am a graduate and now it is 12pm in my time zone, so I don't have to stay up late to find out what happened, and I am grateful for this. I had never heard any of the 3 leads before the show, guess their previous work is not my cup of tea. The reason that I finally decided to check it out, it is because I found Prosecutor Kim in this life is really attractive :joy:  , not much feelings for the other two. Maybe if I kept watching it that way, today I would not be so annoyed and disgusted by the whole mess.

I used to believe the three  of them should inherit the essential characteristics and personalities in the last life, but it seems it only worked on the two males. SB, except for she has HE's appearance and still kind-hearted, is far from the person HE. And since this life she is much more healthier and assertive, she caused too much messy misery on both men emotionally. I don't need to explain this, I think.

Thus, I prayed HE's soul can take over SB's body ASAP, because I would not have another glance on the show before HE's back. Ironically, the man she is worried most right now, JB, actually has JC's soul inside and the woman he loves is HE, not SB. What is even more pathetic is HB/SH who has memories of both life now, because SH fell in love with SB, but HB was in love with HE... He still has feelings for the woman SB, but he also knows SB is not exactly the HE that was in love with him~So now what? One of the two persona, HE or SB has to dominate the body because HE and SB would do so many things in different ways, they cannot coexist in one body. Hopefully, that is a little mercy for SH, even if he would not be with the woman any more, at least he does not need to see the person with HE's appearance have those irrational and unreasonable behaviors any more. That is the best scenario I can imagine given the mess caused by the writer. At least, it would be a woman who respect and understand him, instead of SB, regardless of whether they are together. Otherwise, two of the 3 people must die to make things easier to wrap up and give a little mercy on viewers who used to love the characters and spend time watching.

If time could go back, I prefer SH  never fell in love with SB, who just loved him briefly and left him running to take care another man, so that he would not be so heartbroken now. I really really love this character, even though he has issues. It does not matter whether SB will change her mind eventually, because she is just not worth it to SY's attention. Romance relationship is exclusive (I hope) and no one can be happy with such a woman who is always worrying another guy who obviously wants to get her.

Anyway, I hope JSY & LSH can work together in the future with a better story. They look really really adorable as screen couple, their chemistry is no joke...:heart::heart:

11 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

It's not happy ending for SH-SB then, SH deserves better than being a spare for some girl who did nothing to him but gives him pain after pain & keep looking and caring for another man.

If JB dies at the end, I don't want to see SH-SB got together just because there's no other option left. SH doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, just let go of her already SH, please!!! You're just keep hurting yourself.

Please move on to another girl who adores you & care for you unlike Sa bin.

Unless HE takes over the body, otherwise no man with decent self-esteem would get involved with such a woman any more. So HE, please come back ASAP! SB is such a disaster to the both men.

Now, i kinda want HE to come back in SB dream to b**** slap her for what she's done to her man. that's exactly what i'd do yep. and next in JB dream to tell him that hell no the one you're seeing aint me and i NEVER loved you and will never. lol At this point i think the only way SB can be at ease is JB dying and having his heart inside her all the time, only then she'll go to SH. hah. what a joke, srly, like everyone says, HB/SH definitely deserves better than a HE failed copy. I'm sure after everything they'll still make SH/SB endgame but who's gonna buy? noone smh. I regret to have written about this drama in my journal now seeing the page every time makes my blood boil hmm. someone please tell me the writer name so they'll be engraved in my blacklist for ever. 

54 minutes ago, Maisy88 said:

I still believe JB gonna die being the saviour or some kind of anti hero

Well, thanks to these kind of scenes JKY can show his versatile talent and he is the obvious lead and the best in this drama. I am not surprised of kissing frame SB-JB - that is a LIFE-KISS - the symbol, the action JB needs to live, needs to absorb the life from SB's lips...what a beautiful, but dramatic picture!

SH is SB's husband...so were is a problem? JB- SB is only ...affair or our dear screenwriter is lost!

A drama, also Kdrama, as an art should carry a message...and now, what we have...a hotchpotch. a paradox, a triumph of a form over a content....just...nothing! ...it's a pity!

JB, as this anti-hero is paradoxically a positive character - despite  his past, the family, he looks for LIFE, the true, honest, good LIFE. He developes his emotions, wants to BE A NORMAL HUMAN.... 

so...

it is a hidden message for all unhappy, torn by dramas, problems, horrible life people...NEVER GIVE UP. GO AHEAD because you can meet YOUR SABIN and you will find the better side fo life, you have always hope, chance... Is it fair to "kill" such  an important message

Did the screenwriter forget?

SH - it is only a romantic base, finalised with the marriage but are they happy?...LSH is good one but the character  was too difficult to develope being a prosecutor or a detective :). LSH hasn't got in this drama JKY's charisma and it was seen since the first moment. Sweet or glace couple SB-SH... ?

2 hours ago, Kimat said:

I watched JSY's QLAW instead of BA

..you go to QLAW and I  go to JKY's vocal talent. He is a really  very good rapper and singer. I wait for his album - 2020? Who knows? :DCrossing fingers JKY

What is the wish of Jang Yong-yong and Jin Se-yeon under the red string of fate in 'Bon Again'? -

My modest answer - "The screenwriter, pleaseeee, take control of this drama! We want to act seriously!"  :)

By the way

was JSY confused after this kissing scene...I don't think so...

Thank you for translating ost 6 :)

I definitely agree SB needs a big wake up call but I feel it wouldn't make much difference now so late in the game. I mean, would it make her mind any clearer? We all know HE/SH are forever and SB already said she like SH but HE last thoughts on KJC weren't exactly pleasant. Maybe she will finally forgive him in the end.

1 hour ago, jeilopes said:

Yeh, She is feeling now, today she felt for the second time, not a funny thing Soo Hyuk also feels :sweat_smile: (Well, he felt the first one)

The poor boy are suffering, emotionally speaking, plus he still fells pain in his left side of his brain and also fells Sa Bin’s pain. The guy doesn’t have any luck :sweat_smile:

Well, at least he isn’t dying like JB. 

@jeilopes I don't know about you but this is exactly how I feel - pains in my chest and head every time writernim butchers this storyline. lol.  I don't think we - the audience are having any luck at all.  :sweatingbullets:

26 minutes ago, RanP said:

someone please tell me the writer name so they'll be engraved in my blacklist for ever. 

@RanP sorry to cut your post short - apparently the screen writer is called Jung Soo-mi.

@PeVe I am by no means bashing JKY as a actor. As I have said in a previous post I haven't seen any of his previous dramas and already commented on his amazing acting skills.  

Archived