[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

18 hours ago, PeVe said:

Oh! I'msorry :(. Interesting! It was Chinese video and the trio leads interview - why it disappeared..??

Maybe here , also a Chinese station-- > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghU8ott9Szo from 30.05.2020 I hope it works!

By the way, it is really fascinating to read comments from different parts of the Earth :D, different cultures :D and to compare them .  Thank you for your creative conversation  <3  :D

AAAAAND -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SOO- HYUK!

- greetings from Poland :star:

Drama is drama

but

real life is real life

This is This

and

That is That

Thanks for reposting the link.  I have seen it on another account I follow.  It is an interview from the press conference from the Chinese channel iqiyi.  for some reason they only just posted the video a few days ago even though the interview is form the start of the drama.

I agree it is great seeing so many people from all over discussing the drama.

Happy Birthday to Lee Soo Hyuk.  I hope he gets to celebrate his birthday in some way today and doesn't have to work too hard today:blush:

16 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I like his new style...

So do I!  He looks so good with this hair:wub::wub::wub:

8 hours ago, saya2 said:

I saw many of the fans mad from SB

they forget that this drama aspirated from wuthering heights if JC/JB take the role of heathcliff , SB taking the role of Catherine even if SB character is better version than Catherine who was manipulated and selfish but they share one important thing they never want to choose between the two men ( Catherine was madly in love with heathcliff and consider him her soulmate but she marry lenton because of his money and status she like him too but her feeling toward him not that stronge even after she married him she didn’t want to break her relationship with heathcliff and many time lenton said to her she have to choose between him and heathcliff but she refused to choose between them)

what I mean to say the writer try to mimic catheren character in SB 

Thanks for bringing up the the Wuthering Heights comparison again.  It's true there are some similarities but  her characterization of  Soo Hyuk/ Hyung Bin is nothing like Edgar Linton and HA Eun's relationship with Hyung Bin is much deeper than Catherine's was with Linton.

7 hours ago, MVM said:

I am disappointed with the romance plot in this drama in general. When I read the summary I thought that besides the mystery plot, it would have this great romantic story that can even transcend death. I was pretty shocked when I began rooting for a completely different couple/ character. My personal beliefs are closer to what formalin couple should have been. The production team is trying to keep us guessing or rather keeping both parties satisfied way too much. 

I agree that the production seem to be trying a little too hard to keep both sides guessing.

Additionally, this had the potential to be an incredible romance drama about a love that lasts lifetimes (and to be fair to the drama I think there have been some very sweet and lovely moments) but at the same time the production seems to be trying too hard to be all things to all people and ends up not really excelling at any of them. Is it a romance drama involving reincarnation? Is it a murder mystery? Is it a gritty police procedural? Makjang family drama? Time travel comedy? Existential musing on redemption and forgiveness?  Exposal of corruption in the judicial system? Discussion about the impact of abuse and neglect?  Exploration of mental illness and personality disorders? Is it a literary or religious allegory? 

I think most of the audience were expecting the first (romance) with a bit of the second (murder mystery) but the writer has thrown in everything else as as well. And I haven't even touched on the interludes with Hye Mi's confusing book:lol:

1 hour ago, jeilopes said:

JB and SH’s cuts (From old episodes)

Thank you for the stills. There's no doubt both these guys have a modelling background:D They both wear clothes so well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, raziela said:

I agree that the production seem to be trying a little too hard to keep both sides guessing.

Additionally, this had the potential to be an incredible romance drama about a love that lasts lifetimes (and to be fair to the drama I think there have been some very sweet and lovely moments) but at the same time the production seems to be trying too hard to be all things to all people and ends up not really excelling at any of them. Is it a romance drama involving reincarnation? Is it a murder mystery? Is it a gritty police procedural? Makjang family drama? Time travel comedy? Existential musing on redemption and forgiveness?  Exposal of corruption in the judicial system? Discussion about the impact of abuse and neglect?  Exploration of mental illness and personality disorders? Is it a literary or religious allegory? 

I think most of the audience were expecting the first (romance) with a bit of the second (murder mystery) but the writer has thrown in everything else as as well. And I haven't even touched on the interludes with Hye Mi's confusing book:lol:

I agree with you 100%. The story are over the place, unfortunately my mind couldn't multi task^_^

@raziela@MVM@Plummpychan and other readers - you are so ..creeeaaative writing almost essays! Brava bravissima  :star:

... well, let me add one but a very bitter drop to kdramas...

.... watching kdramas since last years I am really impressed because of acting, art etc...however there is a second side of kdramas I am really touched. These dramas are spread all over the world and what about this topic? - -> The unglamorous lives of Korean drama actors

Yes, it is 2013 and actual till now...

We discuss about characters, the plot but...there are real people behind...so...why f.ex.not stuntmen? The ambitious cast hasn't got enough time, to develope the script, time to  rest, to create masterpieces and only the strongest individualist can survive.There are a lot of very good Korean actors and actresses together with directors, screeptwriters, cameramen etc. etc...

I know, I know...so sad...but horrible true...

I can't say  - it's not my business ( comparing with this business  - > the paragraph -> production )

I can't say - it is their chosen jobs they should work

I can't avoid seeing the background - they are artists not slaves...

I hope the BA's cast is in a good condition,..:heart:

We consider different situations in BA drama but everyone understands what it means -  work under the pressure.

I just only want to support the team, not to give up, please, just create the next important drama - not a daub :star:

Despite this - -stay in a good mood forum writers and readers:)

27 minutes ago, pamela572 said:

@Plummpychan Wow! They are already shooting Episode 16, Goodluck to them!!!:) Still hoping and praying for a happy ending for Soohyuk and Sabin!:):heart:

@Plummpychan May i know what commercial does LSH and JSY shooting together?? Is it related to the drama or not??

Me too hoping for a happy ending for them.

I'm surprised as well to see that they had proceed for ep 16 filming, I thought it won't be until a couple days or more. The withdrawal starts to kicking in me now. I'll no longer able to see KSH anymore, wahh.. I hope LSH will get a new project soon as a main ML.

As for the CF, am not really sure, I think the ig translation only mentioned that the CF will be broadcasted on the 1st june in between ep 25-26 Born Again & LSH JSY name being mentioned on the post.

(Pls correct me if I'm wrong).

@Plummpychan Maybe they just started shooting some part(s) and they will probably finished it by the end of the week, maybe Friday. I don't know if they shoot everyday or every other day. 

Thank you @Plummpychan for answering my query regarding the CF.  Excited for tomorrow's episode and for the CF that will be shown tomorrow.:)

17 minutes ago, pamela572 said:

@Plummpychan Maybe they just started shooting some part(s) and they will probably finished it by the end of the week, maybe Friday. I don't know if they shoot everyday or every other day. 

Thank you @Plummpychan for answering my query regarding the CF.  Excited for tomorrow's episode and for the CF that will be shown tomorrow.:)

Regarding the CF, I think I'm probably jump into conclusion too soon using ig translation, with ig translation it's only LSH & JSY name being mentioned with the CF reference date released.

But I tried to google translate it, and it seems it's only an ordjnary CF without any of the leads (all three leads name were mention as starring on BA), Lmao am sorry for the confusion & getting excited for nothing, I relied too much on ig translation :joy:

For ep 16 you're probably right, it'll probably take more days to finished filming & do editing & stuffs. Hope we'll able to see insides photos/videos of their wrap up party as well :heart:

4 hours ago, pamela572 said:

One of Se Yeon's staff posted on her IG they had 10 more days on the 29th of May so seems like filming will end next weekend.

Apparently Sang Ah's last filming was yesterday:

With the final episodes coming up I have several questions.

What happened to the necklace JB gave to SB that disappeared after she wore it once?  

Probably didn't mean anything, maybe showed SBs getting more comfortable with JB over time?

What was the meaning of the scene where  SB's smartwatch fell in the dish water.  It looked to me like JB caused that intentionally.

Maybe just showing that SB trusted SH by giving him her new number and JB didn't try to stalk her?

How did SB know the details about how SH shot JB when she was out cold?

I mention this because she seemed to see it in a flashback, maybe I misread the flashback.

Why does HB say he only committed 1 murder?  Didn't JC murder HB and the doctor when he awoke after his botched death sentence?

Will it matter that JC is the one who traumatized SBs father?

What were their promises?  Was JC's simply getting HE a new heart and HB's to protect her?

LSH fans also sent a truck for his birthday but I can't find a picture on IG<_<

Coffee truck from international fans for JSY:love:

JSY said thank you :love:

JKY and LSH were spotted liming together on Saturday.  Could we FINALLY be getting some bromance and the boys working together?:hushed:

The sixth OST, Kim Bo Hyung - Like the Stars & the Moon will be released today at 6pm KST. 

*It seems like this song is Jung Ha Eun’s theme songs? So does that mean that SB will regain her HE memories??

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0000874799

p.s i was actually hoping to have one of the OST’s to be SH/HB’s theme/ cover because the other OSTs seems to be centered around either SB/HE or JB/JC 

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Apparently Sang Ah's last filming was yesterday:

Yeap, the actress playing SA posted on her instagram yesterday and mentioned that it was her last shoot already! So probably her last appearance will be either this week or next Monday?

48 minutes ago, raziela said:

LSH fans also sent a truck for his birthday but I can't find a picture on IG<_<

Yes yes i think it was done by his fanclub from Japan. And it was so nice of him! He liked all of his fansupport pictures, and even reposted them on his instastories last night!!

He also commented on his latest instagram that he had been reading all the comments !! :) 

Eng translation for the stills @whiteclover posted

Lee Soo-hyuk sheds his heart toward Se-yeon Jin.

Kim Soo-hyeok (Lee Soo-hyuk) and Jung Sa-bin (Jin Se-yeon) during KBS 2TV's Wolhwa Drama 'Bon Again' (played by Jeong-mi Jung / Hyung-wook Jin, Hyun-Seok Lee / Production UFO Production, Monster Union), which attracts viewers with unpredictable stories Is revealing her intoxicating encounters, and is raising questions.

In last week's broadcast, confusion was caused as Kim Soo-hyuk regained the memory of his former cha-hyeong-bin (Lee Soo-hyuk). The memories of the past and present are interlocked by the longing for the fiancée Jung Ha-eun (Jin Se-yeon) and her commitment to the murder of the yellow umbrella left unsolved. Here, with the advent of Cheon Jong-beom (Jang Gi-yong), who resembles Jung Ha-eun and Gong Ji-cheol, Kim Su-hyuk's memories are entangled.

In addition, the death of Jung Ha-eun, who promised the future, came as a shock to Kim Soo-hyeok, and his bloody enthusiasm made viewers' heart beat. In addition, Hyun-Saeng's Jeong Sa-bin closed the door of his mind with a gun shot by Cheon Jong-beom a year ago by Kim Soo-hyuk, and his suffering is growing beyond words.

Among these photos, Kim Soo-hyeok is drunk in the public picture and catches the eye. Kim Soo-hyuk, who was always perfect without a gap, collapses and collapses. Jeongsabin's eyes watching him are also full of worries. Although she closed the door of her heart due to a misunderstanding a year ago, her expression in the face of Kim Soo-hyuk reveals sadness.

In this regard, attention is focused on what kind of conversation Kim Soo-hyeok delivered to Jeong Sa-bin. Since Kim Soo-hyeok, who holds both the secrets of the past and present, is in the midst of a hurricane that will bring more air to the broadcast today (1st). The KBS 2TV monthly drama 'Bon Again' is broadcast today (1st) at 10pm.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003576926

9 hours ago, whiteclover said:

Yes yes i think it was done by his fanclub from Japan. And it was so nice of him! He liked all of his fansupport pictures, and even reposted them on his instastories last night!!

He also commented on his latest instagram that he had been reading all the comments !! :) 

Thanks for the coffee truck picture.  I must have been looking at the wrong LSH accounts lol:lol: So nice how he appreciates his fans.

9 hours ago, whiteclover said:

First set of STILL CUTS for today!!

Ooooooo!:o Are they finally going to have a heart to heart?  Poor Hyung Bin is just devastated:tears:

Also I have noticed post time-skip SB seems to be wearing more colours.  Pre-timeskip her clothes were mostly white, beige, off white, cream but last episode she wore a dark grey top and she is wearing blue here. I might just be overthinking<_<

12 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

With the final episodes coming up I have several questions.

Good idea to list your questions. Here are some I can think of right now (I'm sure I will have more!) I still want to know:

Why JB recorded that KSH conversation about evidence tampering and who was recording it for? Was it for STH?

What the relationship is between Sang Ah and the woman she killed? 

Will the meteorite necklace be significant? 

Who were Hye Mi's accomplices in the 80s?

Why is JB 10 years younger than SH/SB? 

Did JC die after falling off the boat? 

How exactly did he survive the execution? Is there a scientific reason for it? Was it planned? Or just sheer will to see HE?

Who is Sang Ah's accomplice and why is he helping her?  

Does Hye Mi know about her daughter's psychopathic tendencies?

16 minutes ago, raziela said:

Good idea to list your questions. Here are some I can think of right now (I'm sure I will have more!) I still want to now

why JB recorded that KSH conversation about evidence tampering and who was recording it for? 

What the relationship is between Sang Ah and the woman she killed? 

Will the meteorite necklace be significant again? 

Who were Hye Mi's accomplices in the 80s?

Why is he 10 years younger than SH/SB? 

Did JC die after falling off the boat? How did he survive the execution? 

Who is Sang Ah's accomplice and why is he helping her?  

I (almost) feel as sorry for SA as I do for JB.  It sure seems her entire life was directed towards her becoming another JC (or GI, or whoever...)

Looking at SH clothes, so it seem the stills when he's drunk is taken after Soo Hyuk knows Sang Ah is the yellow umbrella killer after the interview, so it probably affects him so much, not knowing the true self of his ex fiancee & her scheming to trap JB. 

Idk how Sa bin will get there & join him, probably he called her?

Some question that the drama hasn't answer:

1. Will Sa bin ever know/meet Sang Ah knowing she is SH ex fiancee & the same girl who pretended to be her father trainer as very well the same person who tried to poisoned her?

2. Will they show us a better understanding why Hye Mi want to burried HB like that for him to reborn as GJC? What's this sudden superstition, how is she even know that GJC will be reborn as well? Given he hasn't even died yet. I previously thought it will be GJC alter ego who does that to HB corpse since I don't think normal person will do any kind of that stuff & it seems GJC is the only person who obsessed with the reborn concept, is she a head of certain cult or something? :sweatingbullets:

3. GIW now at least will be at his 80, how significance his role will be in the present? Does he keep murdering ppl after GJC dies?

4. What about these ilegal sperm donor business, does it has anything to do with GIW? JB father? 

5. Previously I thought GJC might hv suffered a DID but looking how he is rn in the present, he does looks normal, so was he schizoprenic in the past? Will JB ever return, will we get a JC/JB combination like SH/HB, would that change his perception to what SH did to him?

Archived