[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

New trailer out today:

So excited!! but i truly wonder if LJK’s character was really a serial killer ?? :bawling:

Preview Translation:
A: You are the prime suspect

B: Do you still not know? It's a matter of time that you (i think referring to BHS) get caught/ discovered

DHS: I know you better than you know yourself

BHS: I will never make any mistakes (i think he meant loopholes), right til the end 

C: Only the 2 of us knows the truth

BHS: Should i let you know? What kind of person am I?

*update, i loosely translated since i had time. A,B,C are unknown characters. I am guessing DHS/BHS based on the voices... pardon me if the translations are wrong :} 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

New trailer out today:

So excited!! but i truly wonder if LJK’s character was really a serial killer ?? :bawling:

I cannot understand much of what they are saying, but the images are quite telling :blink: Not sure why he is trying to strangle that guy though... OMG is it 29th yet??! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, MVM said:

I cannot understand much of what they are saying, but the images are quite telling :blink: Not sure why he is trying to strangle that guy though... OMG is it 29th yet??! 

@MVM HI THERE, its me again. I briefly translated the preview. i edited my last post :) 

yes, i can't wait for 29th too! They will be having an online press conference on the 22nd July. Anyone knows if this will be on NETFLIX?? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

@MVM HI THERE, its me again. I briefly translated the preview. i edited my last post :) 

yes, i can't wait for 29th too! They will be having an online press conference on the 22nd July. Anyone knows if this will be on NETFLIX?? 

@whiteclover Hello Hello :heythere: Helpful as ever, thank you :-) 

Sounds like there is going to be some kind of blackmailing/ threatening of BHS on purpose involved and he won't be too happy about it :lol:. Or is it just me? 

I am really hoping this is on NETFLIX, it would make life so much easier, but haven't seen it advertised as one of their shows yet :-(

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

The trailer looks insane :wut:!!!

I still hope LJK’s character could be redeemed, there must be something, right? He can’t be straight up evil??! 

I love “sleeping with your enemy” trope, but on the other hand I don’t want to have my heart broken. Please be good, drama!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Whoa ~ the latest trailer is quite darker. 

I love me some complicated love story, as long as at the end of the day, he wouldn't hurt or let anything bad happen to his beloved wife and daughter. I love that kind of conflict, which is why it's called a drama :coolshades:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

for me this was intense melodrama and it feels so good to watch such a unique story with stunning cast,..iam ready and excited,...

finally my most awaiting press con ...come closer,....

still the teaser always makes viewers mix emotion and still intriguing,...i never dont miss the chance to watch this its once a year,...with this such beautiful story

• Like 8
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, aisling said:

Is this finally a compelling love story I’ve been waiting for?

I hate this part..It makes me think the mix feeling of Jiwon. Would she trust the man that she love unconditionally? Everything I bet wont be the same at it hurts both :criesariver:

Edited by LyraYoo
Please do not quote images.Thank you.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

What a tease, remember the umbrella scene? 

This could be the scene before it hah

You are right, it's the same clothes he's wearing under that raincoat :lol:. He probably is fetching her because he is holding one umbrella so that they can share :fullofhearts:

This is why teasers/trailers are just misleading.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, MVM said:

It’s not on Netflix , but please do send in a request...

hopefully there will be enough requests for them to consider

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The teaser definitely makes him look like he is hiding something but not sure about the serial killer part. I want to believe that he is innocent because the murders are still happening and his character description says that he want to hide his past and is focusing on protecting his current life. So if he was really a killer then he would have just said that he wants to hide his serial killer identity not his past.

The character description of Hee Sung's family also seems intriguing. I feel like that "embarrassing secret" has something with to do with this whole serial killer drama. And if your son really committed murder then isn't that horrifying secret not embarrassing.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3