[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

13 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Why the background is black? It hurts my eyes :cry: How can I change it to white, please ?

Same for me- I thought something went wrong in the beginning :huh:

not liking this at all....:angry:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Reinstating the announcements made by our admins, please check the theme options below this website. You can check the options there for light mode version. 

Thank you ! Unfortunatelly, both themes has the page colored in black so that's not an important difference for me. I really can't focus  my eyes on the comments. I'll wait for another options

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

The teaser looks so good. When will it be 29? :bashful:

So even though he doesn't love her or knows the feelings of love, he still cares about her. Should I be happy about it? :unsure: Now I am more convinced that he is actually a serial killer but he killed for good reasons ( still not justified) or forced to but he surely didn't kill for enjoyment. Is it possible to a get happy ending after he pays for his crimes and then reunites with his wife and daughter? He is the male lead and this is a melodrama they won't actually make him evil right? Unless they are going for a very dark drama.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali

Oh my! 60.gifWe'll have *cough* a COUCH love session. lNfAex2.gif

Spoiler

Fom4ewV.gif

He was probably been kidnapped? 33.gif And get his revenge until he became a murderer?

Spoiler

OMvvJ0E.gif

2PAd5Tp.gif

The theme is cool but it hurts my eyes. 85.gif I need to open my big eyes so I can see clearly my loves88.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@Jillia Agree sad ending doesn't always mean bad ending. Sometimes it is better than forced happy ending. I am also hoping for a good satisfying redemption arc. Other than that I am also worried about his lying. Like @hazelyeot pointed out is it really possible to forgive someone who has been lying to you for 14 years? Personally I don't think I can especially if that person is my husband even if he has good reason. It's difficult to trust him again. My gut feeling says he will die in the end so hoping that he will not die in a frustrating and disappointing way. That's the least I am expecting :lol:

Are they trying to make LJK look younger with blonde hair? Well he already looks way younger than his age. :wub:

This new theme is hurting my eyes :confounded:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I don't know how true it is that the filming progress has already covered up to 11 episodes... Will this be entirely pre-produced by the time it airs?

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4524015266237011?

I'm even more excited seeing the new teaser. Thanks for the subber and tvN for the video.

It's so intense!

Spoiler

This will be available in viu...

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Just watched the teaser, OMG!

its getting more and more intense! I also hope for a happy ending but like many of you , I will take whatever ending as long as the story is en pointe:rolleyes:

This is going to hurt -  got to prepare my heart and make sure tissues are ready. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

36 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Oh teasers are intense but yes, bring on the suspense melodrama! Exciting and woah LJK with blonde wig is no no no lol 

I am usually not a fan of blonde hair on Asians but LJG can wear any hair colour and still look dashing!:wub:

Director nim :w00t: is surely exploring LJG’s versatility 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Is it the 29th yet? 

I must have been away for so long...this place went dark! 

And what's up with the RickRoll? :waitwhat:When do you use it? 

Oooh...there's memes now?  <<sorry ...it's like I am discovering it all over again>>

This is the first LJG drama I haven't followed like a hawk in a few years.  I am not actively trying to find out spoilers from FOE so I can fully enjoy the unraveling of the drama. That said, I am cranky there haven't been more photoshoots...especially JG & MCW together.  

I'd love for Baek Hee Sung to be darker character...keep us guessing whether he has some redeeming qualities or not.  And I also hope that Cha Ji Won has some faults to her as well...like...why was she attracted to him in the first place...

And I know the daughter storyline is probably gonna pull at the heart. 

19 days?

• Like 6