[Drama 2020] Hi bye, Mama!, 하이바이, 마마!

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Hi bye, Mama!, 하이바이, 마마!

Finale Spoiler 

I am going through the cuts and even without subs, I am crying a river.

From what I gather, after the theme park outing  YR breaks the news to GH that she won't stay.  of course he won't accept it , but YR feels this is what she has to do. She say it was her decision then to save SW 5 years ago, and it is her decision now to do the same.

YR finds out about how her mum's wish had brought her back. This was God's gift for her and her mum.

GH does not want to give up and asked the shaman for a way out...but don't think there is.

Spoiler

YR's mum knows her daughter's heart but I don't think at this point she knew that YR had to go yet, but she told GH to let YR go with a smile.

YR tells her bestie of her decision to go and it was another really heartbreaking one.

There was a scene of SW being admitted to hospital because something happened in school. Anyway YR was there and MJ rushed over. MJ realising that YR is SW's mum, leaves . YR catches up with MJ. They had a heart to heart...YR tells MJ the truth about her 49 days and that she's so happy and grateful that SW and GH has MJ looking after them.

Spoiler

After the heart to heart, MJ walks out of the hospital-  she and GH had a brief conversation, but I think at this point MJ was still going to let GH go , knowing the love that GH and YR have

There was very emotional scene btwn YR and her mum...think finally mum knows and YR apologises to her mum.

Spoiler

Then the camping scene took place. It was one last happy memory that YR wanted to leave ...then later on she had another heart to heart with GH and told him to just remember the happy times they had.

Spoiler

YR and SW had some time together by the river...YR tells SW to remember her and to come to her in her next life  ( honestly this broke my heart) ...they hugged and SW says goodbye omma. SW knew who YR was to her . 

Spoiler

Finally it was time for YR to go ...:bawling:

Spoiler

We have a major time jump with an all grown up SW ( who looks like YR) ...she was a college major and looks like MJ and GH had raised her ....Realistic and probably for the best , it was a very bittersweet ending for me ...even though I had expected it, I could not help crying for YR

Spoiler

Edited by Guest
Added some videos and edited some sentences.

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Finale Spoiler 

I am going through the cuts and even without subs, I am crying a river.

From what I gather, after the theme park outing  YR breaks the news to GH that she won't stay.  of course he won't accept it , but YR feels this is what she has to do. She say it was her decision then to save SW 5 years ago, and it is her decision now to do the same.

YR finds out about how her mum's wish had brought her back. This was God's gift for her and her mum.

GH does not want to give up and asked the shaman for a way out...but don't think there is.

YR's mum knows her daughter's heart but I don't think at this point she knew that YR had to go yet, but she told GH to let YR go with a smile.

YR tells her bestie of her decision to go and it was another really heartbreaking one.

There was a scene of SW being admitted to hospital because something happened in school. Anyway YR was there and MJ rushed over. MJ realising that YR is SW's mum, leaves . YR catches up with MJ. They had a heart to heart...YR tells MJ the truth about her 49 days and that she's so happy and grateful that SW and GH has MJ looking after them.

After the heart to heart, MJ walks out of the hospital-  she and GH had a brief conversation, but I think at this point MJ was still going to let GH go , knowing the love that GH and YR have

There was very emotional scene btwn YR and her mum...think finally mum knows and YR apologises to her mum.

Then the camping scene took place. It was one last happy memory that YR wanted to leave ...then later on she had another heart to heart with GH and told him to just remember the happy times they had.

YR and SW had some time together by the river...YR tells SW to remember her ( honestly this broke my heart) ...they hugged and SW says goodbye omma. SW knew who YR was to her 

Finally it was time for YR to go ...

We have a major time jump with an all grown up SW ( who looks like YR) ...she was a college major and looks like MJ and GH had raised her ....it was a very bittersweet ending for me ...

it was realistic but I guess saying goodbye  is never easy. 

yeah i must say this is Hotel Del Luna 2.0 ending for me. 

i think ghost drama bound to be end like this. 

when you are supposed to be dead you will be dead eventually. 

goblin,hotel del luna and now hi bye mama :(

• Like 4

Just seen the last episode, what can I say? a lot of crying, a little too much but also pretty good moments

MJ finally requests a divorce from GH, Yuri leaves but MJ and GH have apparently remarried, seen in the last scene but we haven't seen their faces , SW became a teenager for the last scene of the drama

just disappointed that Yuri is leaving,  this last episode put the accent on her departure again I am astonished that GH was able to come back to MJ  mean  he was ready to do everything to keep Yuri  ,  the last scene was not  explicit but it may have taken them years to get back together

I want to say about this drama but what has changed? but I'm going to be postive and say that family is important,  that's  the message

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

yeah i must say this is Hotel Del Luna 2.0 ending for me. 

i think ghost drama bound to be end like this. 

when you are supposed to be dead you will be dead eventually. 

goblin,hotel del luna and now hi bye mama :(

That's true...I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I started this drama.  But even from the early episodes , I had a feeling it won't have a fairy tale ending because it always felt that YR's time here was to give everyone who loved her some closure and a chance to say goodbye. I was grateful that they did not make MJ a wicked step mum , but if anything this drama was a reminder how great a mother's love is whether she is your biological mum or not. 

Edited by Guest

It’s the finale. The last episode. The last journey of YR’s 49 days. My goodness I’m writing this the moment I finished watching the finale live. I cried so hard that my head is hurting. I don’t know if tomorrow my eyes will be puffy or not, since I have to still go to work despite the pandemic. Enough with my rambling, I’ll share what I remember while it still fresh in my mind. I’ll add my thoughts later, in the end of this post.

-----

There’s no prologue and we continue from the yesterday last scenes, where YR said to KH that she will go up for SW’s sake. KH tried to change YR mind and say there will be another way for her to stay and stop SW seeing ghost. YR said it’s her problem and her decision. Just like 5 years ago, it’s up to her choice. She thanked KH for letting her spend the whole day with SW at the amusement park. When KH is still denying and won’t admit it, she told him she doesn’t want him to blame himself. She never intended to let him know about her mission in the first place.

The next morning YR tidied up her room and her mother came inside while she was doing that. From her facial expression, she felt something will happen. YR asked her mom why she didn’t clean up her room after she left 5 years ago. Her mom said that every little thing in that room reminded her of YR history and presence in her life. She was afraid if she clean the room, it will make YR’s presence gone as if she never been there. YR tearfully said it’s alright as long as YR still alive inside her mother’s heart. After seeing the empty room, YR”s mom left and sit in the kitchen. After thinking for awhile, she took out the seaweed from kitchen cabinet.

When YR left the house, she saw KH there and KH still persistent to change YR mind. He would try and find any way so that SW will stop seeing ghost, but he needs YR to stay alive first. YR firm with her decision and said no. She left KH while holding back her tears.

DD showed YR about the wishing paper YR’s mom has written. It was the key of her coming back alive. Every time she had the chance, YR’s would spend day and night praying inside the temple. She keeps praying so that her wishes could be heard. YR herself said that to her the 49 days doesn’t feel like a punishment or a judgment she had to endure. It is a present. She can spend those days together with her loved ones, while touching and talking with them. Her decision is final. She will spend the remaining days with her loved ones and left with smile.

After meeting DD, YR met with HJ and GS in their store. YR told them her decision. HJ said no, she can’t leave. HJ said it’s unfair for YR. YR pleaded to HJ to help her. Help YR to go with smile and to let her go. HJ can’t hold her tears anymore and sobbing hard while YR is hugging her, to give a little comfort.

KH went to the columbarium, tried to find a way in YR’s ashes locker. DD found him and told him to just give up. There’s nothing he could do. She gave an advice maybe it’s better to hear and give in to YR’s wishes.

MJ was preparing to leave the house. She has packed her belongings and staring at her wedding picture for the last time. At the same time HJ gave YR the bracelet that MJ has left for them. HJ also told YR about MJ intention to divorce KH. YR immediately stood up and tried to catch up with MJ.

MJ walked SW to the daycare. Before entering the daycare, she took a good look at SW’s face. SW suddenly pulled out a band aid and put it on MJ’s hand. MJ asked if she look as a sick person and thank SW. She hugged SW tightly. YR arrived at the daycare but MJ has left and SW was spending her time inside the class. Suddenly SW threw up and YR with the teachers rushed SW to the hospital.  

The teachers called MJ and she arrived at the hospital. Seeing YR beside SW’s bed, MJ turned to leave after hearing SW would be alright. YR chased after her and told her to stay. MJ asked what she should do now that YR is there, as SW’s mother. But YR said no, MJ need to stay. KH and SW need her. YR had to go soon.

YR’s mom left the temple after her prayer and saw KH sat outside the columbarium. They sat and chatter for a while. She asked why KH was there and KH said he just wanted to check something. He has yet to say about YR who has to leave them in the next few days. YR’s mom shared to him that ever since she met with YR again, she keeps dreaming. In that dream YR is saying her goodbye to her. At first she was afraid and would check up on YR and felt relieved that YR is still there. But, that dreams won’t stop coming and always with the same content, YR saying goodbye to her. She then think what if YR come back alive is to say goodbye? When that day comes, what will she do? She said if that days really come, she should send YR away with smile.

MJ asked YR where she is going. YR told her about her secrets. MJ asked if KH knew and YR said yes. YR told her to not mind what KH said and did because everything he had done is out of guilt towards YR who suddenly died 5 years ago.  She assured MJ that KH did love her. MJ asked YR, didn’t she hate MJ? YR said no. She was thankful to MJ because MJ would embrace KH who is full of pain and be the person that SW loves the most. She couldn’t hate her for that. Hearing that made MJ cried. She asked with a small voice, can’t YR just stay. YR answered sadly that she can’t.

Later that night KH finally heard about SW’s condition and sped to the hospital. He met with MJ and they have a talk. KH thanked her for staying at SW’s side. MJ then told him, the 3 words that she always hears from him are thank you, sorry and it’s alright. She feels like a stranger, not SW’s mom. KH then told her honestly the reason he did that because he didn’t want to regret it. He never did it back then when YR was still alive, thinking that he would be able to spend his life with her later and express those words maybe later if he couldn’t say it at that moment. MJ with a sad smile asked him why now they only talk heart to heart like this. She told him to send YR well. About their marriage, they will talk it later.

That night, after thinking about what DD said about her mom, YR acted cute towards her mother. Her mom said that she had something to give YR. It was seaweed soup, the food that she never had the chance to give her. After they eat, they talked inside YR’s room. YR’s mom asked if YR has been staying beside her all this time. YR was too shocked to answer and from YR’s expression her mother knew that it’s true. They hugged each other hard and cried. YR’s mom apologized to her and YR asked why she apologized, she didn’t have anything to be sorry. Her mother said she was feeling sorry because she was not there and YR had to go through alone on the day of her accident. She thought YR must be feeling afraid. YR said no, she didn’t feel alone or afraid. She had SW with her and she was brave until the end.

KH and YR met up at night. For the last time KH asked if YR won’t change her decision and YR said no. He sighed. He said if only he knew few days earlier, he would let YR to spend more time with SW. He didn’t know how he could YR go. YR said that as a ghost, coming back alive is a present. To be able to touch SW and to comfort KH when he was hurting is enough for her. YR apologized to KH because she had to leave him again. KH said he still had many things to do for her but YR told him she has been receiving so much from him. He who always loves her even after she left, it’s enough for her.

After his meeting with YR, KH entered SW’s room. To her sleeping figure, KH whispered that the pretty aunt is the mother who gave birth to SW. Her mother loves her so much.

YR made her last wishes. 1. To spend and have a good time with her (ghost friend). She treats them for a meal. 2 Show her thankful towards people that have helped her. She brought Pil Seung to her home and fed him home cooked meals. 3. Spend a day with another mom. She had a double date with HJ and their children. 4. Say goodbye to her family. She went for a picnic with her family and SW. 5. Say goodbye to her friends. Together with HJ, GS, KH and their children they went for a camping. They had fun together all day. HJ gave YR an envelope from MJ. YR still worried about KH and MJ marriage and HJ told her it’s not her business. She didn’t have to worry about that.

MJ wrote a letter for YR. She greeted YR with every name she knew. She thanked YR for being her friend even for a short time. She was thankful for being able to know her as SW mom. She told YR to not worry about SW because she will take care SW with all of her heart. "Goodbye my friend."

YR and KH spent that night alone. KH asked if YR happy and she said yes. KH asked if there is anything she wished she could have done. YR said to be like her mother. Her mother was her pillar of strength for YR and YR wished she could do the same once she had her child. But she couldn’t do that for SW. She passed the baton to KH and asked him to be a good father. She wanted him to live his life happily, even if for SW’s sake. In turn she asked KH what he felt regretted. He told her he wished he could grow old together with her. Seeing SW grows up and for them to spend the rest of their old life together. He had dreamed a future like that before. But still KH is grateful towards YR, for giving him the best present she could have given to him, SW. YR asked him if he missed her, please don’t be sad and smile. KH promised he would think about the good memories only. They hugged each other for the last time.

It’s the day. YR’s last day. She said her goodbye with SW. “Seo Woo, you are so pretty. Please live happily. Please live with smile. In the next life, please come to mom, okay?” She hugged SW tightly. And SW answered, “Bye bye, mommy”. (I lost it :bawling:)

YR said the last farewell with DD. She thanked DD. DD told YR she needed to say goodbye for the last time to herself. She handed YR a mirror. With a sad smile, YR looked at her reflection and say, “Goodbye Cha Yu Ri.”

Epilogue

SW has grown to a teenager girl. She kept the picture she took with YR and KH at the amusement park. Under the photo YR wrote, “My baby, please remember that I was there with you even for short time”.  Later than she met with KH and MJ and spend their spring days under the cherry blossom tree.

----------

Excuse me for a moment while I tidied up myself from the mess I made with myself. Crying for a second time while typing this long post. I didn't put it under spoiler because I think I had type it too long and most of you probably had finished watching it through Netflix with sub when you read this post. If anyone see this when they haven't see the full episode yet, I apologize.

I knew from even before the drama starts, based on the title YR will leave after the 49 days journey. I did guess that YR was given the time to have a proper goodbye with her loved ones, because she left them abruptly. She who couldn't touch her baby, will be able to spend time together before she has to go. SW's ability to see ghost never really across my mind as an important thing, to be honest. I too curious about MJ's character and what her role in this drama. 

In every episodes, week by week, every questions I had was answered by the writer. Will YR's secret be found out by others? Yes they did. What will happened between KH YR and MJ? YR and MJ become friends and in the end together they helped KH to open his heart and emotions. What about SW then? SW felt the love from both of her mothers. 

I have learned many things from watching this drama, from family love, friends love, regret and to be grateful. The saying you only lived once, well it's true and there is no way you could get any second chance like in a drama world like this. Lived your life to the fullest. You don't know what happened in the future so try to live it well so that you won't have regrets. Feeling sad and grieving when you lost your loved ones is understandable, but cherish the good memories you had with them. That's what I'm going to do, cherish the good memories :bawling:

Thank you writer for another great story. You never failed to make me cry, both with GBC and this. Thank you for the PD and staffs for making the story alive. Thank you to the actors for their amazing performances.

And... Thank you for everyone who have shared their views and opinions in this thread. For the last two months I enjoyed my time reading the discussions. I might not participate much with the discussion, but yeah I mostly a silent reader and just shared my little ability for understanding the Korean and wished it could help even only a little for the discussion. If we have the chance, see you on the next threads.  ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Very satisfied with the ending of the drama. I will just think about yuri and ganghwa on the other life that they will have a good happy relationship with death and live happily ever after. The drama shows how mothers can love so much to their children and how they can give up anything for their children. 9 out of 10 is my score for hi bye mama

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

“Bye bye, mommy”. (I lost it)

Same..that completely broke me. 

Thank you for the detailed recaps  . I am bawling my eyes out even as I read it. Thank you as well  for all the translations throughout the episodes. :heart:

It’s a cry fest for me. I think I cried from the beginning till the end, be it crying sad tears or happy tears. However, it was a very satisfactory ending for me. There were moments when I felt angry with the people around YR, but the ending, and thanks to YR’s maturity and gracefulness, made me forget all those. 

This drama is indeed about how great a mother’s love is. I can’t type anymore for now, eyes still too watery and puffy to see the screen properly. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Never once posted here but I just wanna say that this has been a journey. This show proves how you can make a masterpiece without any cliche tropes or grand romantic gestures. Just a beautiful and genuine love story of a mother and her daughter, a wife and her husband and that of friendships. Finally, kudos to all the actors who were able to make me feel every single emotion their characters felt - amazing cast!

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

sad, but understandable ending :( 

i cry a lot while watching YR and her mom. YR's mom knows that someday YR may leave again, but instead of trying to stop that, she treasures every moments that she can have with YR. how heartbreaking :( 

and that last conversation of KH and YR, when KH says his regret is that he cant grow old with YR... my heart aches, these two would've been so beautiful together if that accident didnt happen... also when YR asks KH to promise her that when he thinks of her, dont cry but smile, then KH's tears fall out, while smiling, says that he'll keep that promise T_T seems like the last scene purposely doesnt show their faces, for us to imagine that that happy family silhouettes can be KH YR SW? 

also SW's "jal ga eoma", i think she knows it when KH talks to her thinking she's asleep :( and her book says that she's studying film? do u think that it implies something? i dont know just think that the director put that detail in the last scene in order to imply something

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gongcha said:

sad, but understandable ending :( 

i cry a lot while watching YR and her mom. YR's mom knows that someday YR may leave again, but instead of trying to stop that, she treasures every moments that she can have with YR. how heartbreaking :( 

and that last conversation of KH and YR, when KH says his regret is that he cant grow old with YR... my heart aches, these two would've been so beautiful together if that accident didnt happen... also when YR asks KH to promise her that when he thinks of her, dont cry but smile, then KH's tears fall out, while smiling, says that he'll keep that promise T_T seems like the last scene purposely doesnt show their faces, for us to imagine that that happy family silhouettes can be KH YR SW? 

also SW's "jal ga eoma", i think she knows it when KH talks to her thinking she's asleep :( and her book says that she's studying film? do u think that it implies something? i dont know just think that the director put that detail in the last scene in order to imply something

Probably that the drama is tell by Seo Woo. 

• Like 2

On 4/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, Larissa Louback said:

For me, it’s pretty clear that the husband loves MJ, actually, he loves both of them.

He will always have these beautiful memories with Yuri and he will always love and cherish her with all of his heart and soul and I think he will never feel something so intimate and deep like he felt for her in their youth days. But Yuri died and death changes things in so many irreversible ways.  KH isnt a boy anymore, he is a mature father and man. The person, and the love for his current life, not the love of his entire life, is the woman that wiped his tears and loved his daughter even when he was too hurt to do that.

So, he won’t be with Yuri, that’s for sure, just because it wouldn’t be right to the one SW calls mama. That’s why the drama has this title. Yuri isn’t selfish, she just wants to introduce herself and say goodbye to the greatest love of her life, that made her do the impossible, her baby, and make sure that her parents can be healed too.

The only scenario where Yuri and MJ have a fair ending is the one where Yuri says goodbye, because not being able to fulfill her paper as the mommy of her child and seeing that her husband moved on with a new family would be a torture, it wouldn’t be life as bright and pure as she, as a person, was, and it isn’t, for sure, what she deserves. I hope that she can fall in love with her baby again one day, watch her grown and rest with a man who is free to deeply love. That’s so beautiful and so so so sad, right? 

Summing up, life isn’t fair, early deaths prove that. But people suffer and move on despite being tremendously hurt. And then, there’s a new life, with people that help you heal. We must say bye to Yuri because there’s more in REAL life than just justice. There’s a lot of love remaining, and love evidences of our existence. And there’s peace, freedom, forgiveness and mercy waiting for Yuri in her painful and unfair goodbye.

So sad that this actually happened. Sometimes the right thing to do is the one that hurt us the most.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Just seen the last episode, what can I say? a lot of crying, a little too much but also pretty good moments

MJ finally requests a divorce from GH, Yuri leaves but MJ and GH have apparently remarried, seen in the last scene but we haven't seen their faces , SW became a teenager for the last scene of the drama

just disappointed that Yuri is leaving,  this last episode put the accent on her departure again I am astonished that GH was able to come back to MJ  mean  he was ready to do everything to keep Yuri  ,  the last scene was not  explicit but it may have taken them years to get back together

I want to say about this drama but what has changed? but I'm going to be postive and say that family is important,  that's  the message

I don’t think they divorced. They just said they would talk about it once everything with YR was done. 
MJ is a sweetheart. I don’t think she would have left GH after all that. She loves GH and SW too

much. I think GH was able to start freely loving MJ after YR left and no longer be filled with guilt and to love and live freely with YR blessings and knowing that’s what she wants for him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, gongcha said:

seems like the last scene purposely doesnt show their faces, for us to imagine that that happy family silhouettes can be KH YR SW? 

No, that's MJ SW and KH. I think they didn't want to show what they looked like after they aged.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, samzi85 said:

I just wish we had more back story of mj/gh

Yeah. I was actually rooting for the divorce and then have some kind of co-parenting. Mostly because i didn't want it to be suddenly fixed in a few minutes or an "happy family" epilogue. Which is what we got but i like that they at least made a bigger time jump. That leaves some room for imagination. 

I couldnt help but think that a lot of stuff that happened at the end of the drama needed to happen in the middle of the drama or even earlier. The drama goes and on about the guilt Gang-hwa feels and they even ask one episode earlier how he would be able to continue living if he loses Yuri a second time. Well he suddenly realizes that he has to give her a nice farewell and she tells him that he should smile when he thinks of her. Everything resolved i guess. Same for the marriage to Minjung and that he didn't acknowledge her as Seowoo's mom. Except that didn't even happen in the episode but got resolved somewhere unseen before the epilogue. You have to bring those emotional scars and conflicts to light and tackle them instead of playing hide and seek for such a big part of the drama.

There just is so little development in the drama. No ark in the storytelling.

Even for Yuri. What was her journey? She never wanted to live and "be greedy". The only thing that changes is that her acceptance with her fate has grown a bit. But that was mostly there from the beginning. The reason she stayed as a ghost was because she saw how miserable Gang-hwa was living and how he couldn't move on. ( As we saw in that great scene in episode 15 where she screams at him ) Well and of course you have Yuri spending time with Seowoo. But i dont think there was that much development either. That might have been different if Seowoo felt more like a real character and not a doll passed around by grown ups. There was some progress with Minjung opening up and making friends. But this friendship plotline was quite underdeveloped as well.

There were a lot of great and moving scenes and moments in this drama. But looking at it from a bit more distance it feels surprisingly empty and meaningless. Not very rewarding. And what was the drama even about?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fabbo said:

Yeah. I was actually rooting for the divorce and then have some kind of co-parenting. Mostly because i didn't want it to be suddenly fixed in a few minutes or an "happy family" epilogue. Which is what we got but i like that they at least made a bigger time jump. That leaves some room for imagination. 

I couldnt help but think that a lot of stuff that happened at the end of the drama needed to happen in the middle of the drama or even earlier. The drama goes and on about the guilt Gang-hwa feels and they even ask one episode earlier how he would be able to continue living if he loses Yuri a second time. Well he suddenly realizes that he has to give her a nice farewell and she tells him that he should smile when he thinks of her. Everything resolved i guess. Same for the marriage to Minjung and that he didn't acknowledge her as Seowoo's mom. Except that didn't even happen in the episode but got resolved somewhere unseen before the epilogue. You have to bring those emotional scars and conflicts to light and tackle them instead of playing hide and seek for such a big part of the drama.

There just is so little development in the drama. No ark in the storytelling.

Even for Yuri. What was her journey? She never wanted to live and "be greedy". The only thing that changes is that her acceptance with her fate has grown a bit. But that was mostly there from the beginning. The reason she stayed as a ghost was because she saw how miserable Gang-hwa was living and how he couldn't move on. ( As we saw in that great scene in episode 15 where she screams at him ) Well and of course you have Yuri spending time with Seowoo. But i dont think there really was any development. That might have been different if Seowoo felt more like a real character and not a doll passed around by grown ups.

I think the problem is that there were to many sub-plots with supporting ghost characters. Many of which were hardly resolved. The story with the Ghost family never actually was resolved. The Exorcist was written out and never was mentioned again. The story of the ghost that committed suicide was suddenly dropped.   

• Like 5