[Drama 2020] Hi bye, Mama!, 하이바이, 마마!

0ly40

After watch the last episode, I was feeling so sad about MJ. When I saw tears streaming in her face, I realized that she fall in love to GH and SW. But at the same time Cha Yuri don't asked to die, she just choice save her baby.
I can't see an ending where all the people are happy. Somebody will be sad at the end.

I would like to see an ending where MJ find a small measure of peace to follow her life and GH, SW and Yuri resume a happy family.

MJ will be a SW's mother forever and ever. In her heart (SW) MJ is a great warrior.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hear about all the episodes mostly full of tears. So I restrained myself from watching. But dunno why I tempted to try it anyway. So I started random episode 3-6 and then 13-14. I bawled my eyes all night watching this. It's so heartbreaking. I'm sobbing so ugly. I know the title seems like telling that the ending will be something like YR will go after 49 days. It brought me back to the painful memories of 49 days drama I watched many years ago. Did they want to make that kind of ending too? I hope this time is different. YR could stay alive. I am sorry for MJ but I see that GH needs YR more to be happy. Deep down his heart it's always be YR in it. Like MJ said he locked YR inside the door that he won't let her open. Even after 5 years she can't still heal his wound of losing YR. She still can't replace her place completely. If the drama purpose is to let off go what it should be then I think I see where it's heading on to the final. That amusement date was like one last time goodbye before she finally goes to the after life. Ah.... I shouldn't have started this. Sighhh....

the hug scene was amazing and you can feel the love between them. It is to ME that they are still very much in love with each other. I’m sad for min jeong it’s also unfair to her and ganghwa also love her but not in love with her like he is to yuri. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, poopytubby said:

I totally agree with this. Honestly, this drama revolves a lot around yuri and the theme of motherly love. though, imo, ganghwa's role as a father IS brought up in the drama, though very very overshadowed by his guilt towards yuri and the women's love for seowoo. like i would assume he asked his in-laws to take care of seowoo while he mourned for yuri, and when he was single for the first 3 years with seowoo he was the one who diligently took care of her and only allowed himself to mourn when seowoo was at the childcare. but still, what was emphasised is him missing yuri. and subsequently after marrying minjung, we basically don't really get any scenes of ganghwa and seowoo anymore save the latest ep where he was so afraid the exorcist would come after seowoo. which, i mean, i get because this drama is mainly about yuri and her love for her daughter, but what's the sense of him fighting to take care of his daughter as a single working dad for 3 years and then not caring about his daughter once he got remarried? it is unfortunate that a father's love is shadowed by a mother's love in this drama, something that also happens with yuri and her parents and not just with ganghwa, yuri, minjung, and seowoo. 

i do feel rather defensive about ganghwa cos yes he IS frustrating but also i feel like he doesn't open up about yuri to minjung because a) yuri told him not to, he has expressed multiple times that he wanted to just get everything out in the open, and b) he himself doesn't have the courage to face yuri's death himself, as exemplified by how he completely avoids the operating theatre entirely at the hospital.

i feel like he plays off his worries and wounds because he cares about the people around him, a lot more so than he cares about himself, which is a huge mistake because his negligence of himself only hurts the people around him more. they don't want to hear that he's "fine" and everything is "ok" and that he's "sorry" because they love him and if he's feeling hurt or worried or concerned then what they want is for him to depend on them and NOT shut them out. it's so frustrating to watch but i can also understand that the intentions of his actions, although produced shitty results, came from a good place. i'm glad minjung finally called him out for it, yuri as well. they've been terribly considerate of him (as he has of them) and unfortunately that doesn't help him at all. the more they try to protect him, the easier it is for him to pretend like things are still ok. he needs to stop hiding behind this invisible wall he's surrounded himself with and properly, genuinely, start rebuilding his life.

I think Ganghwa just doesn't show his love for seowoo because Yuri died for her. Again she said in last episode, she made a choice. The choice made Ganghwa suffer. Ganghwa would have much rather forgo the baby and let Yuri live 5 years ago, and so he sees seowoo as the reason why Yuri didn't live. Yes, it isn't seowoos fault, but from Ganghwas point of view, if Yuri didn't save the baby, she would have lived. That's why he also blamed himself. Because if he didn't lock the door in his operation that day, he would have been able to make the decision. But the decision was solely made by Yuri that day. 

I'm not sure if anyone here has watched Fated to love you, a Taiwanese drama from over 10 years ago. In that drama, the dad was there and told the doctor to leave the baby and save the wife. Wife was really upset and angry, but that was the decision the husband made to have his wife alive rather than the kid cause he had to choose one. I know Seowoo still doesn't deserve this from Ganghwa, but if you see it from the point of Ganghwa has been avoiding Seowoo because it really hurts him like an open wound when he looks at Seowoo, then you'll be able to understand Ganghwa a little more. As for why he suddenly became so protective of the grim reaper was obviously because 1. He still loves Seowoo deep inside, he just couldn't bring himself to look at her for the past 5 years - but he knows this child is a gift from his wife, and the only thing that he had from his wife left, which is why he stopped himself from dying when Yuri's parents didn't wanna look after Seowoo for that reason. He knew that would be Yuri's wish, for him to stay alive and give his child a family. 2. Yuri is back now, which makes it less painful for him. Tho he still wasn't successful in the hospital surgery room, in the past few EPs we saw him trying. Trying to get help from the doctor, with his psychological problem, and trying to just be happier cause Yuri is back.

• Like 1

From Episode 15 preview 

Spoiler

Kang hwa looks so sad everytime he looks at at Yu ri during their "family date" . I don't know which will come first, MJ  leaving their home or the date but it looks to me like YR and KH's relationship will never be the same again. And they have MJ and Seo woo to think about, MJ doubly hurt and SW who thinks she is her real mom. Though I am KH and YR shipper, I don't think there will be a happy ending for them but I would really want YR to come back alive and be with her family and for her to be part of SW 's life. 

To add, I hope KH would still have a normal heart after all the revelations about YR, about her being a ghost for 5 years looking over them and her dying again haha. I don't think I can take everything all in if I were on his shoes.

Kidding aside. Finally KH was able to bring out all that pent up emotions since YR had died it will probably help him open up to MJ if they end up together

Haven't watched episode 14 with subs yet but that KH breakdown scene was so heartbreaking I cried a million times but I can't help but rewatch it over and over just because KTH and LKH was so good in it and it was worth all the tears I've shed.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Eu ouço sobre todos os episódios cheios de lágrimas. Então eu me contive de assistir. Mas não sei por que tentei tentar de qualquer maneira. Então eu comecei o episódio aleatório 3-6 e depois 13-14. Eu berrei meus olhos a noite toda assistindo isso. É tão comovente. Estou chorando tão feio. Eu sei que o título parece dizer que o final será algo como YR passará 49 dias. Isso me trouxe de volta às memórias dolorosas do drama de 49 dias que assisti há muitos anos. Eles queriam fazer esse tipo de final também? Espero que desta vez seja diferente. YR poderia permanecer vivo. Sinto muito por MJ, mas vejo que GH precisa de YR mais para ser feliz. No fundo de seu coração, sempre haverá YR nele. Como MJ disse, ele trancou YR dentro da porta que ele não a deixaria abrir. Mesmo depois de cinco anos, ela ainda não consegue curar sua ferida por perder YR. Ela ainda pode ' Não substitua completamente o lugar dela. Se o objetivo do drama é deixar de lado o que deveria ser, acho que vejo onde ele está indo para a final. Aquela data de diversão foi como uma última vez adeus antes que ela finalmente fosse para a vida após a morte. Ah .... eu não deveria ter começado isso. Sighhh ....

@Alice Wonderland I agree you. The GH's heart is complete with Yuri. I think that if GH wanted forget Yuri, He would be able to do this. 5 years ago. To know MJ, married, with a little girl... but he recused forget YR.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

That rich from her , what saying sorry would do  

girl bye , you've made your bed, now lie in it

This is honestly the saddest ever.

Well I think the only way this drama can have an okay ending is probably either that Yuri still goes to heaven, and MJ and CGH live their lives, missing her and the impact she made. That's realistic and probably is suitable as an ending, tho not the ending I want. 

Honestly deep inside I want Yuri back for Ganghwa, but we all know that isn't realistic and right for Minjung, and I guess the fact that we see in the preview that Minjung is willing to let go, it means that it probably won't end up being this ending. Something bad is going to happen, another accident maybe? 

I'm thinking maybe Ganghwa ends up dying and Yuri and Minjung brings up Seowoo together. Again, I did much rather a 49 day (that 2011 drama) ending than a forced happy ending. If the writer didn't write Minjung to love Ganghwa so much, then maybe it would have been easier with a happy ending but rn I just don't see that.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Redpinkboxes I do think that way. Even I'm not following the whole episodes but the flashback they keep giving in slices are enough to make me understand why is GH kind of lack of affection to SW. And I agreed GH blaming himself because he can't save YR back then. He regret that he couldn't try saving her by choosing the mother instead of the baby. And I'm sure he would make that choice. But fate has its own scenario for them.

@Ricardo Lelis Seeing how he told her that she's the one should live showing how he deeply hurt all this time. He couldnt stop loving him that is why he keeps blaming himself. He told that he would forget her now since he knows she's alive. I wonder why would move on should means that he should forget her. He can move on with MJ but he still can keep YR deep down in his heart. I mean why would we forget our loved one memories. Ah... why is it so cruel for everyone. It's so heartbreaking.... I can't stop sobbing in each episodes.

(Sidenote: it seems my post in your quote changed into other language? It's like Portuguese or Spanish? :D)

~~~

It's so sad when GH yelled to her that she should asked him to return her place. Let YR live and GH can move on, or let them back together and give MJ happiness with other person. But then the essence and moral message of the tittle won't make the later as the ending 

I heard the writer is the one who wrote for GBC drama. That drama ends with a bittersweet ending. And I feel like this one won't be different. And this 49 days time is given for her to be able to finish her unresolved matters for her to go to the after life. I am feeling it would be this way too this time. :bawling:

3 hours ago, Redpinkboxes said:

I think Ganghwa just doesn't show his love for seowoo because Yuri died for her. Again she said in last episode, she made a choice. The choice made Ganghwa suffer. Ganghwa would have much rather forgo the baby and let Yuri live 5 years ago, and so he sees seowoo as the reason why Yuri didn't live. Yes, it isn't seowoos fault, but from Ganghwas point of view, if Yuri didn't save the baby, she would have lived. That's why he also blamed himself. Because if he didn't lock the door in his operation that day, he would have been able to make the decision. But the decision was solely made by Yuri that day. 

I'm not sure if anyone here has watched Fated to love you, a Taiwanese drama from over 10 years ago. In that drama, the dad was there and told the doctor to leave the baby and save the wife. Wife was really upset and angry, but that was the decision the husband made to have his wife alive rather than the kid cause he had to choose one. I know Seowoo still doesn't deserve this from Ganghwa, but if you see it from the point of Ganghwa has been avoiding Seowoo because it really hurts him like an open wound when he looks at Seowoo, then you'll be able to understand Ganghwa a little more. As for why he suddenly became so protective of the grim reaper was obviously because 1. He still loves Seowoo deep inside, he just couldn't bring himself to look at her for the past 5 years - but he knows this child is a gift from his wife, and the only thing that he had from his wife left, which is why he stopped himself from dying when Yuri's parents didn't wanna look after Seowoo for that reason. He knew that would be Yuri's wish, for him to stay alive and give his child a family. 2. Yuri is back now, which makes it less painful for him. Tho he still wasn't successful in the hospital surgery room, in the past few EPs we saw him trying. Trying to get help from the doctor, with his psychological problem, and trying to just be happier cause Yuri is back.

Now that Yuri has to leave again, it kills GH, YJ, her family twice.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, ShiennyF said:

I know. It’s so cruel to have her leave again. I have no idea how this is going to turn out. I’m afraid it’s gonna end up with her dying again. But I really really don’t want that happening. 

• Sad 1

@Redpinkboxes I can see where you're coming from, i think this is especially so when he first saw seowoo the day yuri died. i wasn't entirely sure what his expression meant when it was first shown, but i now can understand there's resentment and guilt. 

although, i am still kind of inclined to also agreeing with what Fabbo mentioned earlier about the way the scenes are shown and how they affect our perception of the characters. like, it's not like we never got scenes of ganghwa and seowoo after the remarriage? even before that he would bring her to camping. and as mentioned earlier, he did singlehandedly bring her up for the first 3 years and loved her as much as any normal parent would. after, yea he doesn't show up for her birthday (i mean, it's like peak guilt for him that day i assume), but he always sort of apologises after and he does play with seowoo. but these scenes are scarce, far between, and very much secondary to the scenes of seowoo's mum and her. so while, yes, i can see ganghwa's resentment towards seowoo at the start, i can't really see his resentment sticking through for all the 5 years he raised her because i just don't see it from the (few) scenes that we see of them together, i never thought he treated seowoo less than anything but his daughter. 

but yea i guess it's really up to perception since the writer chose not to show us much about it. some people may attribute it to a lack of father figure in seowoo's life but i attribute it to a flaw in writing ahha ^^; 

oh and yes i watched fated to love you, love that show ;A; 

1 hour ago, ShiennyF said:

i don't usually curse but i "oh f-" out loud when GH walked in on HJ and GS's conversation OTL

finishing watching the new 2 eps and finally we get to know more about GH, his secrets, his pain that he tries to hide and pretend to be alright all this time. i've blamed him for being passively stucked between his 2 wives although he must be the key to solve all this things, now we see him confront with his pain, hope that he would be more truthful to his feelings - in the teaser when GH's furious towards YR (we didnt see him like this before) and asks YR that she should have asked why he married - i wonder what the answer is?

also, when he says "why die, lets live" in the teaser really melts me :( i know a happy ending that satisfies everyone is hard, but lets hope for the best for our characters

• Like 2

Annyeong, fellow HI BYE MAMA followers!

Watched ep 13 & 14 last night via NETFLIX.

I am so happy that Ganghwa finally revealed to Minjeong the truth behind their “pick-up helper”/ “kitchen assistant”. I feel so bad for Minjeong all throughout because she was being kept in the dark & doesn’t even know that Seowoo’s biological mother is indeed back. With the truth out in the open, she can firmly decide whether to stay or not knowing that her husband never fully opened his heart to her and somewhere deep inside his heart.. there is a door “shut” and sadly will never be open for her.

Ganghwa.. yah.. I was frustrated on ep 13 how he just kept saying “it’s okay” or “it’s not your fault.”

But then we see ep 14 and may I just say that the breakdown scene between Ganghwa and Yuri is PHENOMENAL!!!! I love Lee Kyu Hyung’s portrayal of Ganghwa not being able to breathe properly and struggling for his breath because of his trauma. Of Course, Kim Tae Hee, who portrayed Yuri’s ghost who for the past 5 years painfully watched her husband go through this hell, wanting to console him but not being able to because.. she is just a ghost.. 

I love how Yuri immediately ran to her husband’s hiding place upon overhearing the 2 nurses chatting about how after just 10 minutes in the Operatng Room, Dr. Cho Ganghwa’s symptoms appeared and rushed out.

I love how Yuri knows exactly how to calm her husband.. how to touch him lightly so his troubled mind can be calmed.. how she said “Ganghwa, look at me.. breathe..” and how Ganghwa followed his wife’s instructions.. :bawling: this scene is screaming SOULMATES fellow Hi Bye Mama followers. PERIODT.

Then comes the editing of the flashbacks.. The issue with Ganghwa & Director Jang about Ganghwa refusing to sign the papers about VIP patients.. The tormenting scene of Ganghwa waking his lifeless wife lying on the Operating table.. :heartbreak::bawling:

Back to present where we see Ganghwa who finally.. after 5 suffocating years of trying to live as if nothing happened,, now facing his wife and not being able to hold back his pent up feelings anymore.. EVdjPf4UUAAeV8p?format=jpg&name=medium

That HUG.. Just THAT ONE TIGHT HUG was enough for us, the audience, to feel that the love that they have for each other was NEVER GONE. It has always been there but they just chose to ignore it because they had to move on because life f’cked them up. It is a very special kind of love that transcends LIFE & DEATH. 

P.S.Thank you Yuri for telling Ganghwa that it’s not his fault.. He needed to hear that from you.. :heart:

Then we see Hyeonjong unnie and her husband Geunsang conversing about Yuri & Ganghwa. Hyeonjong unnie finally revealing to Geunsang that Yuri is going to die again soon. Ganghwa.. unexpectedly standing by the front door and all the while listening to their coversation.. 

ah... I can’t imagine Ganghwa going over all this pain again.. We see in the image above how wounded his heart is & how it never healed ever since the day his wife died.. Him.. after 5 years.. deciding to finally move on and maybe let go since Yuri came back to life and asked him to let go of her.. Him trying to hold on even to the saddest memory of his lifeless wife on the operating table.. Him silently loving his dead wife eventhough he re-married.. 

EVd_IYbUMAEqmRt?format=jpg&name=large

It’s just unfair to torment him again.. 

My thoughts for this episode:

1.) Yuri loves Ganghwa

2.) Ganghwa loves Yuri

3.) They are SOULMATES :wub:

Looking forward for the FAMILY DATE on episode15!!! 

EVd1r1SXkAUR40a?format=jpg&name=medium

@Nancyzak unnie, I am so happy that we finally get to see this image of this cute family. As I’ve told you many times before.. I ship Ganghwa X Yuri so hard and that my only wish is to see their family complete.. Even if this is just one day.. Just one picture.. Maybe their first and last family picture (as we still don’t know if Yuri/Seowoo dies & go up).. I am more than thankful.. :star:

Last two episodes next week!!!

HI BYE MAMA, FIGHTING!!! :kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 6

[SBS Star] Kim Tae-hee Treats All Members of Her Drama Production Team to Snacks

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005744999

201420727_1280.jpg

OST no. 5 : In the Night, by Park Jae Jung.

Credit: Music is my life

English translation of the lyrics:

Spoiler

Your dazzling figure is 
I think the whole world is for you

When the cold wind blows, I want to hug you 
It's always getting far away

On the day the flowers bloom, I look into your eyes 
I want to do everything together

I revolve your attention 
Like a Satellite 
Like a Satellite

I'll protect you like a star 
Like a Satellite 
Waiting for you in the night

Warmth 
Holding your fine hand 
I want to do everything together

I revolve your attention 
Like a Satellite 
Like a Satellite

Like a Satellite 

To that star standing still at the end of the night sky 
Put my heart on 
I want to tell you

I revolve your attention 
Like a Satellite 
Like a Satellite

Like a Satellite 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, YuriXGanghwaFan said:

Annyeong, fellow HI BYE MAMA followers!

Watched ep 13 & 14 last night via NETFLIX.

I am so happy that Ganghwa finally revealed to Minjeong the truth behind their “pick-up helper”/ “kitchen assistant”. I feel so bad for Minjeong all throughout because she was being kept in the dark & doesn’t even know that Seowoo’s biological mother is indeed back. With the truth out in the open, she can firmly decide whether to stay or not knowing that her husband never fully opened his heart to her and somewhere deep inside his heart.. there is a door “shut” and sadly will never be open for her.

Ganghwa.. yah.. I was frustrated on ep 13 how he just kept saying “it’s okay” or “it’s not your fault.”

But then we see ep 14 and may I just say that the breakdown scene between Ganghwa and Yuri is PHENOMENAL!!!! I love Lee Kyu Hyung’s portrayal of Ganghwa not being able to breathe properly and struggling for his breath because of his trauma. Of Course, Kim Tae Hee, who portrayed Yuri’s ghost who for the past 5 years painfully watched her husband go through this hell, wanting to console him but not being able to because.. she is just a ghost.. 

I love how Yuri immediately ran to her husband’s hiding place upon overhearing the 2 nurses chatting about how after just 10 minutes in the Operatng Room, Dr. Cho Ganghwa’s symptoms appeared and rushed out.

I love how Yuri knows exactly how to calm her husband.. how to touch him lightly so his troubled mind can be calmed.. how she said “Ganghwa, look at me.. breathe..” and how Ganghwa followed his wife’s instructions.. :bawling: this scene is screaming SOULMATES fellow Hi Bye Mama followers. PERIODT.

Then comes the editing of the flashbacks.. The issue with Ganghwa & Director Jang about Ganghwa refusing to sign the papers about VIP patients.. The tormenting scene of Ganghwa waking his lifeless wife lying on the Operating table.. :heartbreak::bawling:

Back to present where we see Ganghwa who finally.. after 5 suffocating years of trying to live as if nothing happened,, now facing his wife and not being able to hold back his pent up feelings anymore..

That HUG.. Just THAT ONE TIGHT HUG was enough for us, the audience, to feel that the love that they have for each other was NEVER GONE. It has always been there but they just chose to ignore it because they had to move on because life f’cked them up. It is a very special kind of love that transcends LIFE & DEATH. 

P.S.Thank you Yuri for telling Ganghwa that it’s not his fault.. He needed to hear that from you.. :heart:

Then we see Hyeonjong unnie and her husband Geunsang conversing about Yuri & Ganghwa. Hyeonjong unnie finally revealing to Geunsang that Yuri is going to die again soon. Ganghwa.. unexpectedly standing by the front door and all the while listening to their coversation.. 

ah... I can’t imagine Ganghwa going over all this pain again.. We see in the image above how wounded his heart is & how it never healed ever since the day his wife died.. Him.. after 5 years.. deciding to finally move on and maybe let go since Yuri came back to life and asked him to let go of her.. Him trying to hold on even to the saddest memory of his lifeless wife on the operating table.. Him silently loving his dead wife eventhough he re-married.. 

It’s just unfair to torment him again.. 

My thoughts for this episode:

1.) Yuri loves Ganghwa

2.) Ganghwa loves Yuri

3.) They are SOULMATES :wub:

Looking forward for the FAMILY DATE on episode15!!! 

@Nancyzak unnie, I am so happy that we finally get to see this image of this cute family. As I’ve told you many times before.. I ship Ganghwa X Yuri so hard and that my only wish is to see their family complete.. Even if this is just one day.. Just one picture.. Maybe their first and last family picture (as we still don’t know if Yuri/Seowoo dies & go up).. I am more than thankful.. :star:

Last two episodes next week!!!

HI BYE MAMA, FIGHTING!!! :kiss_wink::heart:

@YuriXGanghwaFan, Love your post! So on point!

Reposting the threesome family as I love it too. More to come in next episode, as the three travel in GH’s car to the theme park. YR was beside SW at the back seat, taking care of SW like any other loving mothers. GH at the driving wheel, like any other fathers. 

Will SW call YR “Omma”? I pray so!

Will GH slips a “Yeobbo”? I pray so too. 
All for a very meaningful family day together, the only one chance if yes, YR leaves for heaven... :love::kiss_wink::heart:

EVd1r1SXkAUR40a?format=jpg&name=medium

#teamGangYuSeo happy family day. Fighting!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, joonie said:

i agree with this, i think GH will definitely save YR instead of SW. Me and my friends had this conversation before, and he choose to save his wife then the kids because it will be hard for him to move on when he lose his wife rather than losing an unborn child. 

I’ve given this a lot of thought before as I am a Nurse by profession and we help in giving birth all the time. If given the same situation as Yuri,  we prioritize the mother. Even the OB assigned to give birth advises that in certain situations, we save the mother. This is in a medical perspective so I understand as well that Ganghwa - if given the chance to choose who to save - will prioritize his wife above their baby.

Sadly in the series, Yuri pleaded Director Jang to save their baby. :heartbreak:

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

@YuriXGanghwaFan, Love your post! So on point!

Reposting the threesome family as I love it too. More to come in next episode, as the three travel in GH’s car to the theme park. YR was beside SW at the back seat, taking care of SW like any other loving mothers. GH at the driving wheel, like any other fathers. 

Will SW call YR “Omma”? I pray so!

Will GH slips a “Yeobbo”? I pray so too. 
All for a very meaningful family day together, the only one chance if yes, YR leaves for heaven... :love::kiss_wink::heart:

#teamGangYuSeo happy family day. Fighting!

@Nancyzak unnie I pray & pray for that day to come when Seowoo will call Yuri “eomma”. And it is abig BONUS if ever Ganghwa & Yuri will call each other again “Yeobo” :wub:

#teamGangYuSeo FIGHTING!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, 2good2btru said:

I understand that her daughter now thinks MJ is her mother but that shouldn't take away from the fact that Yuri is her real mother and should be able to be that for her.

Real mother? What are you even talking about?

18 hours ago, 2good2btru said:

I am not saying that Yuri should take SW away from MJ but she has as much if not more right to be her mother. 

Biological mother shows up after six years and wants her kid back. Okay...

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Redpinkboxes said:

I'm thinking maybe Ganghwa ends up dying and Yuri and Minjung brings up Seowoo together. Again, I did much rather a 49 day (that 2011 drama) ending than a forced happy ending. If the writer didn't write Minjung to love Ganghwa so much, then maybe it would have been easier with a happy ending but rn I just don't see that.

This one! The only scenario i could think of where Minjung splits with Ganghwa and doesn't lose her child.

(I don't think this will happen but i would like it.)

All the "i hope Yuri and Ganghwa get back together again because they love each other so much" is bonkers to me. That would also mean that Seowoo dies because that's the choice he would have made. I mean that would be quite an ending and would drive Yuri insane when she realizes that. I guess i could appreciate how terribly dark it would be.

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

That rich from her , what saying sorry would do  

girl bye , you've made your bed, now lie in it

Lol.

Actually Yuri richard simmons up even way worse than Minjung knows. Yuri knows that Seowoo has a grim reaper on her trails that wants to get her. She still left the child out of sight.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1