[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I thoroughly enjoyed TE’s confrontation with his father. Since he went to the publisher and warned her, something must have happened in between for them to still go ahead and publish the book. I suppose what transpired in the gap will be revealed tomorrow.

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

What caught my attention in the confrontation between TE and his father is that the father contradicted himself. First, he claimed that thanks to him, he could live normally and then he said that he was different and couldn't overcome death like normal people... 

We all know JH can live a normal life becoz of his mum; professor is simply too arrogant. I wonder what makes the book get published too, @celebrianna.

8 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I find it unnerving how a lot of Korean celebrities are so approachable. Like with these fansigns, how there is hardly any security and random people can just walk right up to them.Maybe the pandemic will change that.

Welcome to the thread! Today the idol industry is quite different; in the past they were like gods and goddesses that distanced themselves from the public. The managers would keep a veil of mystery around them and shape their image according to commercial needs. But today is web 2.0, falsified images can easily be busted in no time. It is now more about sincere interaction of idols with fans and the others. AKB48 became highly successful becoz of the "zero-distance" fan-meetings around Japan.

The fan-sign shown in this show has a plot hole though; normally people have to sign up before they can join. If you are not a fans club member the chance of getting sucessfully signed up is near zero.

7 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

However couldn't work out why JH's dad scene came out in the midst of all that.

[...]
The puppies were SO CUTE but they are not labs. I repeated the scene a few times. How in the world did they get the puppy yawning just at the right time? Isn't the brown puppy so cute? Cute cute cute!!!

I wonder how JH's father can fit in the finale puzzle, too.

Yeah, Barley [Bori], Cocoa and Choco the puppies melted my heart. By the way I searched the web and find this (the source is lost though). It is a gif extracted from the BTS clip. Hope you like it!

FqDL17C.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 4

im still waiting for the eng subs.. but given that the puppy scene is meant to be adoption drive.. i would think those puppies are actually cross breeds not the pedigree.. :rolleyes:

dun forget there is igtv live this evening 8pm KST too!

@Lmangla the bacon and egg sandwich and honey black tea.. time to order for your lunch delivery

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the bacon and egg sandwich and honey black tea.. time to order for your lunch delivery

Those sandwiches looked so good!  Could Not believe that HJ didn't even take a bite!

I wanted to taste.  But I'd have to ask for vegetarian fake-bacon in my sandwich.  :D

.....editing to add that I really loved JH in this episode:   he was so patient, so understanding, so tolerant, and so clever about dealing with HJ's resistance to him.  It was like watching a good parent handle a toddler who keeps saying no.  He was gentle.....and kinda amusing.

Also loved the matching pink outfits worn by HK and IK.  Too cute!  And she's just never gonna tell him that he's her first boyfriend.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, blademan said:

All I want to say is:

Tae Eun for President :heart:

Agree with you! He is the truly real doctor for JH. His father is despicable:angry:

Today we'll get a kiss scene i can't wait! Anyway last episode was really beautiful as concern dialogues. And i liked JH chasing after her. HJ deserves it!!:wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Moon Ga Young And Kim Dong Wook Fall Into A World Of Their Own In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Moon Ga Young And Kim Dong Wook Fall Into A World Of Their Own In “Find Me In Your Memory”

May 7, 2020
by S. Nam

Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young’s relationship is reaching the next level in MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory”!

The drama tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). While he has hyperthymesia, allowing him to remember every memory in detail, she has forgotten some of her most important memories as a psychological defense mechanism.

Spoiler

During the previous broadcast, Lee Jung Hoon And Yeo Ha Jin realized their feelings for one another and reunited, but they were faced with an even greater obstacle. Lee Jung Hoon’s doctor Yoo Sung Hyuk (Kim Chang Wan) published the book “Man Who Can’t Forget,” and Park Soo Chang (Jang In Seob), who has a grudge against Lee Jung Hoon, exposed that the main character of the book is Lee Jung Hoon.

In the newly released stills, Lee Jung Hoon and Yeo Ha Jin enjoy a late night date at the park where they put on a bold display of affection. Yeo Ha Jin looks down lovingly at Lee Jung Hoon who is lying on the ground, and the two explode with electrifying tension and chemistry. Close enough to hear each other’s breathing, the couple get lost in each other’s eyes with sweet smiles on their faces.

Yeo Ha Jin gently moves down closer to Lee Jung Hoon’s face, and the two finally share an intimate kiss. Viewers are curious to see how Yeo Ha Jin and Lee Jung Hoon will protect their love amidst the new obstacle in the upcoming episode.

Kim-Dong-Wook-Moon-Ga-Young-9.jpg

“Find Me in Your Memory” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

dun forget there is igtv live this evening 8pm KST too!

They r not doing it tonight. They said they will do it at this weekend instead.

The kiss!:wub::wub:. I'm soo ready for tonight! 

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

im still waiting for the eng subs

Can we share streaming link here? I can give you one if it possible. Sorry dunno much about the rule haha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nitttss said:

They r not doing it tonight. They said they will do it at this weekend instead.

eeeee!!! :(

1 hour ago, nitttss said:

Can we share streaming link here?

no worries, i watched the eng sub ep already thanks @nitttss and @thistle :wub:

i was all ready to trash TE’s dad and that reporter towards the end.. but chill chill.. i bet things will definitely get wrapped up nicely by tonite’s ep :rolleyes:

:wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

What caught my attention in the confrontation between TE and his father is that the father contradicted himself. First, he claimed that thanks to him, he could live normally and then he said that he was different and couldn't overcome death like normal people... 

This is a great point! What I also hate so much about Dr. Dad is just the loathe/disgust he shows against JH who’s his patient?! He always says that JH’s condition is a sickness, he won’t live normally, and remember his reaction when his daughter said she had a crush on JH? It’s so distasteful for me the lack of compassion and genuine care he shows as a doctor to JH. Dr. Dad handled JH since he was an adorable little boy, he grew up to be the nicest gentleman, and he views the doctor as a father figure — yet Dr. Dad seems to view him as some kind of alien?? :angry: however, he’s not nice to his own son as well so I guess ultimately it comes down to him being a cold, heartless person — he really shouldn’t be a doctor dealing with vulnerable people.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

On 5/6/2020 at 10:49 PM, 000231846597 said:

If I remember correctly, the pre-order of the bluray for this drama [w/ BTS clips] will start tomorrow till May 22 (KST). The pre-order need to reach 1000 sets before the production can be confirmed, but the price is around 220USD, with some kind of souvenirs. The price is a bit on a higher side for me, but my biggest concern is that the discs would very likely not to have any subtitles.

The pre-order link for director's cut blu-ray, in case anyone is interested.

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/90111012

More info: http://cafe.daum.net/hismemoryBD

• Like 3

I've read that Ha Jin decides to go to the United States ... tell me that they go together please!!

Edit:

and they say two years have passed ... I'm dying inside !!  I don't understand why they wanted to go down this line, they had done so well

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1