[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I want to stay optimistic here. I don’t think the writer will go an amnesia road for JH, he already found HJ in his memory when he found out that Hana is HJ. 
After the whole stalker (Director Ji) thing ended way more simpler than i thought (in a good way), i keep reminding myself that this is a melodrama, a healing drama, not an action/thriller. The stalker ended up being the cupid who brought JH n HJ together. So i think MSH will be another cupid for our OTP, JH laying in hospital bed, HJ by his side. I suspect the bed scene has been moved fr JH’s house to hospital bed. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Their favourite scenes!!! Lolll love how JH/KDW shyly avoided saying “the kiss scene” and just said “HJ first day” and “rooftop scene” instead!:wub:

A clip from the IG live with English subs:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Ok my shipper heart can't take it... Seems like she is his girlfriend:wub: She locked his phone!!!

Here translation of today's live...:smirk:

Spoiler

G : oppa your shirt D : ohh.. G : hello everyone, sorry we wanted to live 10 minutes before but we’re in the middle of shooting so we couldn’t, sorry.. D : sorry.. D : the lights is so gloomy right? a bit weird right? we are at the car now at the shooting location G : woah people comes fast (1k or more watch their lives) D : at this time? Woah G : they said you look tired D : laugh G : let’s hear the bgm (their drama ost) D : can you hear the music? G : okay guys since we can’t do long live, we will answer the question that you guys sent, oppa please read the question D : what is the most best scene that you guys think? G : my favorite is back hugged scene, the scene when i ran to oppa and hugged you it came out so well (beautiful) and a lot of people love it. How about you oppa? D : the things with hajin.. (kiss scene) G : things with hajin? Laugh D : yeah at the rooftop G : rooftop scene? ah yeah there is question about rooftop too G : is there a reason after the kiss scene at the rooftop scene you guys standing at each other (sorry i dont get this part lol, basically they talked abt after the kiss scene) D : i don’t remember, maybe there wrote at the script G : today’s TMI (too much information)? Oppa do you know TMI? D : yeah.. G : then say it your today’s TMI D : what is that? G : today i eat...... like this D : ah.. not about the drama? G : yeah just your daily life information D : today at the shooting location my friends came G : first impression at each other? D : hajinie first impression.. gayoung ssi first impression was like hajin, so lovely, theres a lot of charming point, bright and theres a mature side as well. When i feel at first reading script gayoung really like hajin ah then i thought pdnim really got the cast really well ofc he casted the best actress G : thank you.. at first oppa was like lee jong hoon anchor, he didn’t talk much and shy around strangers but theres is really different side when the camera off he show his trueself so i will try really hard to film him when the camera off D : is there adlibs you remember? G : i think we made a lot of adlibs right? D : really? G : scene with hakyung D : ahh.. but theres is not much adlibs in jonghoon and hajin scene G : yeah you’re right D : because we rehearse the scene before the shooting. There is a lot Adlibs from hakyung and ilkwon right? G : right they are so cute G : the most favorite ost? All the songs from our drama is good right? D : right.. G : i can’t pick one because all songs fit the scene really well G : ah i want to ask how to save this live video? Because i told you guys before right that i will saved but it’s failed.. please write in the comment G : theres a lot of foreign fans D : yeah you are right it’s nice.. but do you guys understand what we talk? Or do you guys just watch our faces? G : i think so D : we will do live at Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so you guys can watch live our drama D : today (tuesday) at this hour, and Wednesday Thursday at 8 pm, an hour before the show. Please watch live our drama G : oh one more minute, now we will say goodbye D : yeah evereyone, theres a lot of indonesia fans please stay healthy and for korean fans please watch our drama Wed & Thurs at 8.55 pm at MBC G : we will shooting until dawn, please give us a lot of love until the drama ends. Bye!

Credito to: koya joon from jining Youtube channel

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

I do not remember another drama where the protagonists gave us so much material! ... it is inevitable to want the love story to cross the screen and that they are dating ... they have more chemistry than the periodic table and look so comfortable together !! So DW  favorite scene is the rooftop kiss! I would like a behind the scenes of that moment.

• Like 13

Ok so mixed feelings with the new preview but seeing Memory Couple at the hospital I'm relieved and bust like many of you I'm not ready for it's ending....ottoeke. :tears:

Plus the new cute IG live....gosh my heart. 

After IC I'm became so fond with FMIYM and it's lead casting including 2nd leads our cute couples! So much comfort level & cuteness with KDW / MGY I really hope to see them soon in a film or something together. They better win MBC Best Couple Award. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Today’s still! :wub::wub: p/s: so cross out JH loosing his memories :D

yay!! :lol:

19 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

The background and his clothes make it seem that way. 

seems like the ending of the preview is like JH was inside the OP for surgery and HaHa sisters arrived at hospital.. and he woke up with HJ by his bedside? so now they are all happy back together!! :wub: so... i guess JH was stabbed somewhere at his arm? hmm.. its going to be so inconvenient back at his place with his daily routine, perhaps.. HJ should move in and help him :ph34r:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@kaykafisyah is JH in the hospital? The background and his clothes make it seem that way. 

yeah if you watch the preview for today’s episode, it is showed that JH was hurt (seems like he got into a fight with MSH the stalker), and there was a scene where he was shown lying on a hospital bed and HJ was walking in the hospital aisle...

btw, happy FMIYM day chingus!!!! Bittersweet bcs just 3 more episodes but still can’t wait to watch our Memory Couple tonight!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lolly84 said:

D : we will do live at Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so you guys can watch live our drama D : today (tuesday) at this hour, and Wednesday Thursday at 8 pm, an hour before the show. Please watch live our drama

dun forget tonight and tomorrow’s.. 8pm KST.. which is like, 7pm singapore time.. i’ll standby with my finger to spam hearts :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Happy Wednesday!!!! It's D-Day!!! 

Those new stills :wub::wub::wub:...  be still my heart! 

Man, they are throwing us in a loop! The preview seemed ominous that maybe, amnesia might make  an appearance ... and then MBC drops these stills? Like, quite messing with my emotions! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

You guys are obsessed with amnesia. You need a head injury to have it.

If the writer has more imagination than the viewers then we are not doing really  well. Since viewers usually think of more way out scenes than the writer.

I certainly wasn't anticipating seeing a shaving scene. And geez, isn't there a huge age gap between the actors? I don't normally ship but even this ahjumma is thinking wow those 2 are messing with the viewers. They are so relaxed. He must really have made her feel comfortable sunbae or not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

48 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

You guys are obsessed with amnesia. You need a head injury to have it.

Actually this is not true.  There can be a number of causes of amnesia.  As we have seen in our drama, trauma and stress can cause it (like HJ has).  ;)

• LOL 7

Edited post-  there are other causes of amnesia ie emotional stress. In this case what could possibly cause amnesia for HJ except for trauma? If it is trauma it will be temporary and usually only involve the immediate events prior to the injury. But JH is not a " normal " character. He is incapable of forgetting anything. Unless the writer unearth some  facts about the condition. Since Kdramas love to give obscure, improbable diagnosis. However the writer has been consistent in giving just a slight twist to the plot every time I think I can get a handle on where this story is going.

If this guy has survived his medical condition. Then have waking nightmares of his first love falling to her death in front of him then just a little stab wound is not going to make him lose his memory.

Recall his condition. Is it even medically possible to make him HAVE amnesia? Even if he hits head or see SY's urn stolen. Because MSH was smashing her ? ( what do you call those places or alcove) where the ashes are kept.

@thistle edited. I didn't even check who wrote about the puppies. I know I lost a post about someone asking about the breed.

The campaign can't be about adopting a puppy as those Labrador pups would be pedigree and expensive. I saw so many toy breeds in Seoul. Not big dogs not that labradors are big they are still medium size dogs right? 

Anyone thought that the previews are generally back to front. But for this drama we have had it in sequence. So therefore they made up, had breakfast together. Or dinner. Then obviously had a CF or social event together. Then he gets attack etc. But then remember this is episode 14. It should have been last Thursday's preview if we didn't have the postponement.

Therefore it is all sorted by episode 15. But it was obviously sorted by episode 14 since she is shaving him. Ergo, it wasn't a serious injury.

I am halfway doing chores at present so my thought processes are logical no room for swoony. There is a more serious issue at hand- do I sacrifice my sleep to watch episode 14 tonight?  Ok back to real life. Ciao.

I thought you guys would be making gif at moony- eyed Jeong Hoon. Come on, white shirt and cream and chocolated coloured Labrador puppies and you all care about amnesia? I would take more photos of puppies. Cute cute cute puppies.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 6

@ck1Oz Random comment of amnesia ... that's since the title is Find me In Your Memory ... and the writer has included many cliches, another one missing would be amnesia but now that you mentioned the lack of a head injury, makes more sense that obviously, and with today's stills, means it wasn't a serious injury. But hey, JH being the hospital means a worried HJ, which means that she'd be by his side and if it means we get a shaving scene ... well, sorry, anchornim, MSH trying to shank you might just kinda be worth it ... in a twisted way, he played cupid? LOL ... 

With 3 episode left ... they just have to wrap up MSH and then deal with psycho dad and his book ... shall be interesting to see how the last few episodes will play out. Though I really do hope we get a scene where our OTP talks about (or even visit) Seo yeon ... and also see HJ meet JH's dad ... what else should we hope to see?

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

@thistle I am not upset or anything from this answer at you.

Then don't make it about me.  I was one of the people talking about puppies.  And Not about amnesia until you stated that it required a head injury--since this is a major plot point for the entire drama, it seemed worth noting as untrue.

• Like 2

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [5th Week of April, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from April 27 to May 3 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on May 5.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 5th week of April

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 30.74% (0)

2. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 26.16% 0)

3. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 8.86% (0)

4. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 5.89% (0)

5. MBC “365: One Year Against Destiny” - 4.4% (1)

6. SBS “Good Casting“ - 4.0% (NEW)

7. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - 3.46% (+1)

8. tvN “Memorist“ - 2.27% (+3)

9. KBS2 “Once Again“ - 2.13% (+3)

10. tvN  “Piece of Your Mind” - 1.98% (-1)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 5th week of April

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Kim Hee-ae (0)

2. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Park Hae-joon (0)

3. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Lee Min-ho (0)

4. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Kim Go-eun (+1)

5. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Han So-hee (-1)

6. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - Lee Bo-young (+5)

7. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Moon Ga-young (+1)

8. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - Yoo Ji-tae (+4)

9. SBS “Good Casting“ - Choi Kang-hee (NEW)

10. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jo Jung-suk (-1)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

BTW i think stalker will hurt JH and will flee... <_<

i’m the evil witch here.. i hope MSH would jump off the roof after hurting JH.. and maybe, he would hug SY’s ash urn along with him.. :phew:

i want to see some “meet the parents” session!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

The campaign can't be about adopting a puppy as those Labrador pups would be pedigree and expensive.
[...]

I thought you guys would be making gif at moony- eyed Jeong Hoon. Come on, white shirt and cream and chocolated coloured Labrador puppies and you all care about amnesia? I would take more photos of puppies. Cute cute cute puppies.

Thanks for your information about the breed. The shooting would be an adoption campaign, since there's a sign shown in some of the stills saying something like "Don't buy pets, please adopt."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_zVupTJmcv
I would agree abandoning breeds like Labrador would not be common....breeds like bulls are more likely. But you never know what irresponsible people are capable of. They simply just don't care.

Yeah, I am a bit surprised by this amnesia thing in this thread, coz I don't think it will be where the scriptwriter would go. The story is about how the people with traumatic past can be healed by love. JH losing his memories does not fit into this line of narrative.

@Ameera Ali Seems that we need your help "making gif at moony- eyed Jeong Hoon. Come on, white shirt and cream and chocolated coloured Labrador puppies:heart:. Before that, I did saw a gif pic somewhere online from Labour Inspector Jo:
Tl5lViW.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 1