[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

8 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

and they say two years have passed ... I'm dying inside !!  I don't understand why they wanted to go down this line, they had done so well

Oh no.  :o

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

9 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I've read that Ha Jin decides to go to the United States ... tell me that they go together please!!

Edit:

and they say two years have passed ... I'm dying inside !!  I don't understand why they wanted to go down this line, they had done so well

1 minute ago, thistle said:

Oh no.  :o

Yes two years... but she returned to Korea and the final scene HE SAW HER IN THE CAR... AND NO PREVIEW AND I'M DYING!!!:angry: I don't like writernim choice on this. They broke up for a reason that i don't undestand 100%. And i really don't like the fact that he's in pain all this time!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I've read that Ha Jin decides to go to the United States ... tell me that they go together please!!

Edit:

Wow! This is a plot device that a lot of viewers dislike including myself. @thistle, didn’t we just talk about this with Graceful Family? <_< I can’t believe this happened in this show. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Yes two years... but she returned to Korea and the final scene HE SAW HER IN THE CAR... AND NO PREVIEW AND I'M DYING!!!:angry: I don't like writernim choice on this. They broke up for a reason that i don't undestand 100%. And i really don't like the fact that he's in pain all this time!!

I also do not like the choice of the writer ... Ha Jin runs away leaving behind the person she loves and also knowing that he is also suffering?  and probably more because they also all found out about his medical condition, they were both having a bad time letting him fight alone in Korea is really sad

it took a turn I really didn't expect and it makes me so mad

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Wow! This is a plot device that a lot of viewers dislike including myself. @thistle, didn’t we just talk about this with Graceful Family? <_< I can’t believe this happened in this show. 

Yes, we did.  This is one of the WORST plot devices ever.  The ending of Graceful Family caused me to drop KDramas for months.  And here I've decided to come back for FMIYM, and this happens.  :angry:

Writer-nim, you let us down and I am very, very cross. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

it's ridiculous!!! I can't stand to see them separate for 2 years, no 2 months and neither 1 years guys! TWO AWFUL YEARS!! I can't believe this!! JUST I CAN'T!!! IT'S THE WORST choice in KDRAMA LAND!!!:angry::angry:<_<:(

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

I think I will only be able to get too angry with this if already seeing with subtitles they imply that the harassment of netizen is too strong and unbearable for both

otherwise I will feel sad all my life because one of the dramas that I consider to be the best of 2020 was ruined

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I think I will only be able to get too angry with this if already seeing with subtitles

ya i agree ... am feeling extremely sad now :tears::tears::tears: but i think i'll wait for the subtitles to be out to know what they were really talking abt 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

It's an MBC drama ok i couldn't hope for HOT KISSES and i accepted that BUT having them separate for HJ sake's career it's awful and pityful:angry: No preview at all and they really believe fans will be pleased? :angry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

This is just an unbelievably BAD choice for the writer to have made.  

And do you know what is worse for all of us viewers?  The last episode is next week.  We have to wait. I just feel like I want it to be over NOW.

I wonder if there are people who won't even bother to watch the finale because of this.  I admit that I'm tempted to dump the show right now.  I wouldn't be so angry if I hadn't loved and supported this drama so much.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Just now, thistle said:

This is just an unbelievably BAD choice for the writer to have made.  

And do you know what is worse for all of us viewers?  The last episode is next week.  We have to wait.  I wonder if there are people who won't even bother to watch the finale because of this.  I admit that I'm tempted to dump the show right now.  I wouldn't be so angry if I hadn't loved and supported this drama so much.  

Someone need to write something when there'll be LIVE on instagram! Someone who knows korean PLEASE... i really can't take this anymore. They ruined ALL!!!:angry:<_<

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i cant understand this “breakup”.. what is happening??

I can't even watch the video in your post because I'm so upset.  

I may not watch today's episode.

I don't want this to make me stopping watching dramas again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, corey said:

Seriously, can anyone here explain to me how come every other K-Drama has this ridiculous bit of narration?

It is not understood ... where is the romantic in a separation? ... the romantic is in seeing two people who love each other fighting together to overcome all obstacles

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

so HJ went overseas to venture into Hollywood or something? i caught some clips like JH was reading news about her new movie.. :mellow:

im putting it into spoiler since most of us are still waiting for eng subs haha

Spoiler

btw, her new hair color is nice!! ash?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1