[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

i think the reporter dug out info that JH dated SY.. JH and SY were bff and now HJ is dating her deceased bff’s ex bf? :blink: 

need some eng translation to the preview :huh:

still, all these paparazzi are nothing compared to stalkers.. JH just needs to overthrow all rumors with a formal proposal on news live! haha :wub:

how about, HJ will take the role of the anchor for that exclusive slot and interview JH on the news live instead.. he can explain and clarify on the book as well.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think the reporter dug out info that JH dated SY.. JH and SY were bff and now HJ is dating her deceased bff’s ex bf? :blink: 

need some eng translation to the preview :huh:

still, all these paparazzi are nothing compared to stalkers.. JH just needs to overthrow all rumors with a formal proposal on news live! haha :wub:

how about, HJ will take the role of the anchor for that exclusive slot and interview JH on the news live instead.. he can explain and clarify on the book as well.

Hope this prevision will also became true!!B) They need to explain the situation. That reporter is annoying me!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Since everyone is going huhugaga over the OTP let me be that person to talk about JH and his dad relationship :D I’m glad the writer didn’t forget about JH dad though. He is a character that we almost thought is a stepdad at the beginning, I supposed due to lack of affection between dad and JH not like how JH and mom.

Ever since the mom passed away episode I’ve been wondering if there will be some development between dad and JH and last episode when JH fetched dad from the tent bar I thought something will happen but then they only showed us the memory of the wardrobe where dad locked little JH last time, but I guess that’s how the writer wants to tell us why JH is not close to his dad? 

Going back to our OTP, love how no matter what obstacles thrown at them, they still standing strong together. I can’t remember watching any other drama with such OTP, please correct me if I ever wrong :D coz I know I’m biased for now :phew:

@sadthe1st thought so too about reporter Park. Looks like he’s holding school’s year book in his streaming, I think he will reveal to the world about the relationship between JH HJ SY

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hope this prevision will also became true!!

haha i mean, HJ did pick up some traits to act as an anchor in that drama.. whats the name.. “Hello, Everyone” or something.. instead of inviting other guest to the HBN news live, JH can be the guest to be interviewed and HJ can stand in as the anchor.. :rolleyes:

so.. has anyone tried to sign up this bts blu-ray thingie? something is to be released tomorrow?

@Ameera Ali lets see if Chul will be the next hero in line to throw this reporter into the trash can!! :lol: i’m quite sure many supporting casts in this drama can be superheroes to help clean up these trashy people.. who knows, maybe our dear HJ superfan.. JH’s team leader will roll up his sleeves and teach this reporter a lesson!! B) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, corey said:

Being a dog person myself I cannot help commenting. Never heard of jindo before so I would say it is a samoyed, but I lookedup jindo and I can see that these both are basically spitz-type dogs.

Me never heard of jindo before, too. Never knew Korea has local breeds.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

so.. has anyone tried to sign up this bts blu-ray thingie? something is to be released tomorrow?

If I remember correctly, the pre-order of the bluray for this drama [w/ BTS clips] will start tomorrow till May 22 (KST). The pre-order need to reach 1000 sets before the production can be confirmed, but the price is around 220USD, with some kind of souvenirs. The price is a bit on a higher side for me, but my biggest concern is that the discs would very likely not to have any subtitles.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hueee said:

FULL BTS

KDW seems to show more of his humorous side in this BTS ... i find MGY so cute, the way she chided him, stared "reproachingly" and pouted when he refused to comply  :D

the night picnic shown in the preview is so beautifully shot. :wub:

i really love TE... he is such a great friend who truly cares for JH

• Like 6
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ok now i'm scared... Watch Il Kwon what he said in today live sub eng:unsure:

dun worry too much! haha JH is just accompanying IK as a hiongnim.. IK needs to boost up his alcohol level to protect HK in Battles of the Soju :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6