[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Just now, thistle said:

So, after taking half an hour to calm down, I have decided NOT to watch episode 15.

And I will NOT watch 16 either unless spoilers next week tell me it's safe to come out of hiding.

It is an understatement to say that I am annoyed.

Same here! i watched ep 15 live and i'm annoyed so i will not watch it again with subs:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

know what! when i found "Find me in your memory", i thought this is the most smoothest melodrama ever. I enduring the waiting game because of every episode was great with the twist, perfect plotline & pace. But in today episode, writer-nim has ruined everything :angry: . I'm disappointed :tears:

Lucky, we get this screenshot in today ep... 

067094bc4825cd7023bfff19fcd942201a50a573

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

There was something about episode 14 that I hesitated to say because I didn't wanna be a Debbie Downer about an otherwise great show.  However, the complete idiocy of writer-nim's choice for our drama has caused me to take off my leash and I'm just gonna say what I thought.

I was extremely bothered by the story regarding HK/IK couple.  It was in VERY POOR taste at this time of global pandemic for one character calling another pretending to be having a fever and a cough.  This was NOT remotely cute or amusing; it was, in fact, inexcusable.

So there.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, Hueee said:

She cut her hair... Nice move! All i want is a full ep with their sweetness overloaded!!:phew:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

All i want is a full ep with their sweetness overloaded!!

The worst thing is that even if we got an episode like that, I wouldn't believe in it any more.  That's sad.  

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, thistle said:

The worst thing is that even if we got an episode like that, I wouldn't believe in it any more.  That's sad.

chill chill.. i believe something in ep16 will mend our broken hearts for today’s ep.. something that will make us go “oooh no wonder that happened last thu..” and we will all turn warm and fuzzy :lol:

i’m quite hopeful :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Sigh.. wtf just happen here? big big sigh...... this is such a u turn....  :tears:

Agreed! Why they make a u-turn? These two already been through all kind of things.. truly sad. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, thistle said:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chill chill.. i believe something in ep16 will mend our broken hearts for today’s ep.. something that will make us go “oooh no wonder that happened last thu..” and we will all turn warm and fuzzy :lol:

i’m quite hopeful :D

The problem here is MBC... they surely will not give us romantic scenes as we like... they will give us a little kiss maybe a hug and a futile promise that HJ will break again :ph34r: Depression_mode_ON:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

no bed scene until episode 15 ? Well even the slightest bed scene ? we are not hormones teenagers MBC :sweatingbullets:. Proper bed scene in episode 16. Maybe some cuddling and spooning until morning comes :crazy:

and i want Hajin and Jung Hoon start to speak banmal like Jung Hoon calls her, Hajinaaa 

dammit this weird fetish :phew:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

and a futile promise that HJ will break again :ph34r: Depression_mode_ON:lol:

omo :lol: dun be disheartened ~~~
maybe the 2years later falls nicely in place where its going to be HJ’s birthday.. and the surprise will be conspired by JH, TE and HK-IK for a wedding proposal B) of cos, we won’t get to see behind bedroom door as always..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

omo :lol: dun be disheartened ~~~
maybe the 2years later falls nicely in place where its going to be HJ’s birthday.. and the surprise will be conspired by JH, TE and HK-IK for a wedding proposal B) of cos, we won’t get to see behind bedroom door as always..

So we'll get wedding bells and birds singing...B) Nice idea chingu!!:smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, corey said:

I very much hope that you would not take it the wrong way - but  see my explanation of this particular writer's ploy under the @celebrianna's post. I can see it worked in your case - you are interested and hopeful for the last episode.

yeah actually i’m just taking it easy.. since we have already “chased and invested” a good 14 ep (excludes today’s since i need the eng sub) so it doesn’t matter for another hour next week for the final ep ;) international viewership probably doesn’t count to the nation’s ratings so, why get disheartened? :rolleyes: even if the ending is going to sux big time, there is no denial that the casts have been doing a great job so let’s just lay back and enjoy till the drama finally ends, applauds and then.. move on to other dramas :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chill chill..

I was really hot for this drama.  I am now approximately as chill as an iceberg.  <_<

26 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Depression_mode_ON

I'm too cross to be depressed.

18 minutes ago, rukizie said:

no bed scene until episode 15 ?

They wouldn't have time for a bed scene if she is too busy packing to leave for the US.  :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, corey said:

Since no-one came up with an explanation for me, I thgouth about it and came with the following explanation for this plot device - it is a cheap way for the writer to "invest" the viewers more in the drama. Since she believes probably that we would go like "oh, no, there is a separation, so tragic, weep weep, we are soooo emotionally involved in this drama and we cannot wait for the next week episode to see if they come together"

I must say, does not work for me at all. Not if the girl runs away for the second (or third) time. And the guy is such an angel that he takes her back every time she does this. In the end, I think like that "Well, Anchor-nim, please do not pursue this girl any longer, she is fickle and does not deserve you. I would never run away like that". So there. I wrote my own ending and no need to watch the last two eps.

I agree, writernim last choice was cheap and annoying. BUT i think that they are hiding something behind all this mess. In the last minutes of ep 15 when JH is in his car and saw HJ in her car, after few moments he smiled as a person who know something more not as a person who missed someone for 2 years!! So even if HJ character was poorly written in ep 15 and i blame writer for ruined Ka Young acting till now i really hope i'm right! Right now i'm still hoping to see more and more... B)

• Like 6

@sadthe1st, sometimes when something breaks it cannot be fixed or it loses some of its value. My problem with the way the writer handled this last bit is that much of the drama we watched HJ pursuing JH and then when they finally decided to mutually love each other, then HJ’s memories came back and then it was JH pursuing HJ...then they finally decided to be a couple..then they decided to breakup again for two years. It’s kind of ridiculous. Even if they get together in the last episode, what happened previously still tastes bitter. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, corey said:

I must say, does not work for me at all. Not if the girl runs away for the second (or third) time. And the guy is such an angel that he takes her back every time she does this. In the end, I think like that "Well, Anchor-nim, please do not pursue this girl any longer, she is fickle and does not deserve you. I would never run away like that". So there. I wrote my own ending and no need to watch the last two eps.

You can't hear me applauding but I am.  Well said.  :)   One runner is understandable but nobody with any sense puts up with a second, and three is too far over the top.

At this moment, as far as I am concerned, this drama ended with HJ shaving JH in the hospital.  I'll check spoilers but otherwise, this is full stop.  

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@sadthe1st, sometimes when something breaks it cannot be fixed or it loses some of its value. My problem with the way the writer handled this last bit is that much of the drama we watched HJ pursuing JH and then when they finally decided to mutually love each other, then HJ’s memories came back and then it was JH pursuing HJ...then they finally decided to be a couple..then they decided to breakup again for two years. It’s kind of ridiculous. Even if they get together in the last episode, what happened previously still tastes bitter. 

I agree with you... but that Couple made me smile for over 12 episodes so all i want is a happy ending that will make me forget all the bitter.:D

The most ridiculous thing till now was the fact they did not sleep together... They are adults (i know it's the second time i said that) he is a a man in his 30' and she is an actress after all... she had 2 boyfriend i remember Ha Kyung said such a thing in early episodes so i really don't get why they gave us all this hardships when they even didn't sleep together... Pervy mode ON:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. This is the last time I will merge your posts - next time you'll receive a official warning.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, rukizie said:

no bed scene until episode 15 ? Well even the slightest bed scene ? we are not hormones teenagers MBC :sweatingbullets:. Proper bed scene in episode 16. Maybe some cuddling and spooning until morning comes :crazy:

and i want Hajin and Jung Hoon start to speak banmal like Jung Hoon calls her, Hajinaaa 

dammit this weird fetish :phew:

a bed scene would be the solution to everything ... let's imagine that they find each other by surprise what leads them to have a meeting in a restaurant things flow in an extraordinary way they confess that they continue loving each other and end up at Jung Hoon house with  many kisses and hugs !! ... please have more than 30 years in the drama, something like this is the normal thing that would happen in any relationship

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

a bed scene would be the solution to everything ... let's imagine that they find each other by surprise what leads them to have a meeting in a restaurant things flow in an extraordinary way they confess that they continue loving each other and end up at Jung Hoon house with  many kisses and hugs !! ... please have more than 30 years in the drama, something like this is the normal thing that would happen in any relationship

It's MBC... about this matter my hope keep decreasing:( But it would be epic if that happens!! It would be the most great ending!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Okay i just finish ep 29-30 and i must say im actually surprised with the time leap as well. But NOOO HJ didn't run away to US. She got no job offer at all, her commercial and whatsoever was canceled. She even asked her CEO for any roles even if it's a villain but her CEO say there's nothing at this moment except that US movie project. Well, since korean netizen hate her right now, I can understand this. And somemore JH also lose his job ( he resign ), that's why I can understand about her decision.

For the breakup, i against this too. They can just apart for the time being while she works in US. But maybe the writer wants something dramatic here. But im sure last episode we won't get only 5-10 minutes of them! I still got a little believe in this writer!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1