[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

this is deemed appropriate for a pre-wedding photoshoot with their furbabies :lol:

the pd is staring at HJ as the anchor with great admiration too.. in her ig story :phew:

https://instagram.com/jamieklee13?igshid=1uurvri4n6wom

i hope the hospital scene is going to be a false call.. he was just sustaining some superficial injury.. well, he could seize the chance to get back together with HJ :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Guys!

Edit: @maid beat me to it! I also posted the same thing :sweatingbullets:

The photo seems to be from their movie date last time :wub:

Anyway;

Don’t miss her live later!

HJ really knows how to tease us!

From the ep.14 preview;

“Please hug me, please love me” why I have a feeling this got to do with the adoption campaign though :phew: but still JH said the line while looking at HJ :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Everyone guess about JH will lose some of his memory and someone on Twitter just linked the FMIYM trailer... 

KDW has been known for his eyes acting and right after she told him "everything is going to be alright" his brows kinda lifted, a sign of "memories came flooding back". Hence titled, "Find Me In Your Memory"

+

Kfans met KDW on site today and he has new style and his hair's up, when he's rarely styled his hair like that unless for news live. Is it a KDrama thing for writernim to have their ML/FL drastically changed appearance/personality after a memory loss? I put it under spoiler.

wjry9HXSVJWBbZQU_3.gif

Spoiler

Qn7HgX3.jpg

CscWtDK.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hope we are wrong about his memory. Only 3 episodes left and i don't want to see HJ start everything again to conquer his heart! The stalker thing will be surely ended by ep 15... so if he loses his memory it'll be difficult for the whole story to wrap up<_<

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Guys!

Edit: @maid beat me to it! I also posted the same thing :sweatingbullets:

The photo seems to be from their movie date last time :wub:

Anyway;

Don’t miss her live later!

HJ really knows how to tease us!

Awww! Both of us are so excited. She will do the IG live again? Omg, i really can't wait. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, maid said:

Awww! Both of us are so excited. She will do the IG live again? Omg, i really can't wait. 

KDW said on KDW MGY first ever live that they (the actors) will indeed do IG live every airing days until the last ep! (Every Wed Thurs).

• Like 5
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

Is it a KDrama thing for writernim to have their ML/FL drastically changed appearance/personality after a memory loss?

hahaha this reminds me of that line..

Spoiler

in CLOY... where yoonseri promised she will forget everything once she managed to get on the boat and smuggle out of north korea.. and the kdrama fan duckling acknowledged and said that everyone in south korea has amnesia.. its a common sickness there :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

42 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Please hug me, please love me” why I have a feeling this got to do with the adoption campaign though

Yes this is what I think too haha..

For the memory loss, some MBC drama that I watch really did the hairstyle changed lol. So I guess he might really loss his memory:tears:. Hope it's not for too long since we don't have many episode left

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

the truth is that none theory that we have thought has been fulfilled ... things ended up being much simpler than we imagined and I hope the drama continues to maintain that line ... so Jung Hoon don't lose your memory !! Please 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@maid @goodbyewinter the ig live is actually tonight! Supposedly at 22:50 KST but HJ just commented in 10mins more, please wait 10mins more she said. A lil bit delay

HJ is so cute (or should i say MGY?) she commented once again saying “10 minute” but using hangeul :D

The highlight from the ig live is; HJ kept on trying to cover JH exposed chest :lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, nitttss said:

MGY protective side to cover her oppa chest lol:rolleyes:

someone commented something like “jealous HJ covering oppa’s chest” hahaha :lol: too many anchornim’s fans got distracted by that.. so HJ is doing “crowd control” hahahaha before people go hysterical.. i was happily spamming the hearts too :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Oh my my ... look at all these goodies to tide me over until tomorrow! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE ... and that photo of them holding hands with a green heart in the caption ... :wub:

So happy they have these IG lives ... just wished that they could have started them earlier in the drama! LOL . i'm just being greedy, but with content like that, who wouldn't be!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

We've been so blessed with fanservice, am not complaining, am ecstatic actually.

But i swear this drama will put me in severe 'hangover' when it ends next week :tears: am just not ready..

I also read theories regarding the drama title and its relation to JH's memory. There's one that pretty much makes my sense. Find Me in Your Memory is like a request from HJ to JH, actually HJ is already in his memory from long time ago through SY's endless stories. He knows HJ's fave song, he knows HJ's allergy, he knows her sad story too. All he has to do is meeting her, and find her in his memory, who's already restored.

So i'm not expecting JH losing his memory about HJ, for it'll make them start again at square one. That's too sad.

If amnesia plot does take place, it'll rush the storyline, and looking back at the writernim's style in the previous dramas, that just doesn't work.

Can't wait for tomorrow, we'll see JH in full throttle to get HJ back. 

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1