[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Preview translation ep 29-30 credit to Sasha Ariella from YT:D

JH: When I know people will know my story, I kind of scared. HJ: Do you miss me? JH: Yes I miss you. HJ: Okay, you passed. JH: You've seen the book? (The book which the professor has published, damn it that professor was so damn fckd up) So you have prepared this to cheer me up? HJ: People will forget faster that we thought. So don't get hurt too much by it. Reporter Park: I have prepared a new discussion. My ex girlfriend is dead, but I am falling in love with her bestfriend. (Damn you) CEO: Why does the problem become so chaotic? HJ: I don't know it will effect me this big. JH: You will get harder times than I thought, so let's withstand this together like today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

i'm curious to know what's the korean law like in real life regarding this. Can JH sue TE's dad? after all, that guy was so unethical as a doctor ... secretly recording conversation (like the one between JH & stalker and his conversation with HJ), writing a book and revealing JH's condition without his permission etc etc :angry:

that hardcore stalker is like a cat with nine lives... he tried killing himself so many times but just doesn't die :wacko:

• Like 11

Done with ep 27-28! I love to see how JH fighting for HJ, and that he getting full support from HK lolB). I guess the stalker story is done now? He's in vegetative state so won't be a threat anymore? 

As for TE's dad, I got nothing to say... How can he call himself a doctor? JH better sue him! 

From the preview, seems like we'll get a kiss scene tomorrow~~~:wub::wub:. Even tho I expect a kiss when they reconcile in the rooftop, but let's save it for tomorrow:love:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I watched the episode raw because I just had to know more about what happened.  You know that actors are doing excellent work when they can still tug on your heart even when you can't understand a word they are saying.  :wub:  Now waiting impatiently for subs.  

• Like 3
  • Love 6

42 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@thistle, did JH find out that the doctor is writing a book on him or is that in tomorrow’s episode?

his boss got the copy of book  , she probably give him the copy to look at it tomorrow 

15887893151588789311.gif

.. The disappointed look :tears:

15887894621588789457.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@thistle, did JH find out that the doctor is writing a book on him or is that in tomorrow’s episode?

Tomorrow.  That awful reporter Park faced JH down in a crowd at the very end of the episode, though, and he obviously said something (which, of course, I didn't understand).  Not sure if that was related to the book.

• Like 5

I am super late on this thread, but I am enjoying this drama. 

I find it unnerving how a lot of Korean celebrities are so approachable. Like with these fansigns, how there is hardly any security and random people can just walk right up to them.Maybe the pandemic will change that. However, despite the stalker guy, SY's killer and other weird occurrences, from the very beginning, no one bothered me more than TE's father. Professionalism just out of the window, he pried into too many things that had nothing to do with treatment. He criticized and alienated his son for no reason and he practically stalked JH and HJ himself. I want to see some punishment with him.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, hahanzyy said:

that hardcore stalker is like a cat with nine lives... he tried killing himself so many times but just doesn't die

He is mentally sick anyway... don't be too harsh on him. Being barely alive is even more painful than death.

The actor portraying MSH is doing a good job too. @sadthe1st

2 episodes left... keeping my fingers crossed. Really like the watching experience so far, the discussions with you all, and the heart flutterings that I have! Not that the show doesn't have any shortcomings, but there are so few rom-coms that can keep the quality more or less consistent. They are too many Kdramas started out really good but have the story crumbled to ashes midway till the end.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I did wake up in the middle of the night to watch it. And I was going to say that was a good episode relationship-wise until the ending came. 

Wow. Did the writer actually do that? Outed the male lead. I am not even going to comment on that. I skipped the TE and dad's scene. However couldn't work out why JH's dad scene came out in the midst of all that.

The PD switched the audio from the preview around so everything was misleading. However it was heartwarming to see JH being consistent and persistent. O M G his words made my heart melt. It was also nice actually seeing him pursue her and encourage her. And wow I know it's episode 14 and they are in love but I am getting whiplash. He did such a good job being cold in the beginning that my mind boggles now when he is so openly declaring his feelings for her. 

Ha Kyung- ah Ha Kyung- ah, this Reporter Jo is a bit of a player. Luckily it's her who can handle his brand of teasing.

@corey- I take whatever back I said about the breeds those were not labs. The puppies were SO CUTE but they are not labs. I repeated the scene a few times. How in the world did they get the puppy yawning just at the right time? Isn't the brown puppy so cute? Cute cute cute!!!

The Jindo breed breaks my heart. As a dog owner I loved reading about their loyalty but don't like the thought of them being abandoned. You read about the Jindo army dogs? And how to will go back to the first original owner?

I mentioned toy breeds because the high rise buildings are everywhere. And Samoyed and Labs are medium sized dogs. Way too big for a tiny apartment. I know of a few dog rescues in S Korea and like any dog rescues it breaks my heart when people abandon them. And Korean rescues seems worse placed to house or rehouse strays. They euthanize them way faster than in my country. And it's not as if there are foster families to take them in. I dislike intensely drama scenes where they leave a dog tied outside on a short leash even in winter. So there. I am not a very impressed dog owner right there. Dramas aside I see it in real life too. I once saw a German Shepherd on a 1st storey balcony. But mostly, I see small dogs in Seoul.

Am going back to sleep. Overall though since episode 14 and 15 tend to be filled with ridiculous plots at least the writer wrote a new plot device instead of the OTP being mired in break up land.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, thistle said:

That awful reporter Park faced JH down in a crowd at the very end of the episode, though, and he obviously said something (which, of course, I didn't understand).  Not sure if that was related to the book.

He said : I found some really big info, don't you curious what is it?

I guess he finds out about JH HJ and SY relationship already? 

I can't wait to know JH reaction when he realize TE's dad is such a jerk. :crazy:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love TE's actions and words in front of his father and when he confronted the publisher. Honestly, I would like TE to sue his father and the publishing house.

What caught my attention in the confrontation between TE and his father is that the father contradicted himself. First, he claimed that thanks to him, he could live normally and then he said that he was different and couldn't overcome death like normal people... 

I liked the retributation MSH got... he is not even in the coma but can no longer talk nor move: a real torment and torture. He thought, he would die but he didn't.   

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@bebebisous33, I thoroughly enjoyed TE’s confrontation with his father. Since he went to the publisher and warned her, something must have happened in between for them to still go ahead and publish the book. I suppose what transpired in the gap will be revealed tomorrow.

I’m disappointed to see that JH’s reaction in the preview seem to be just one of dealing with the situation. Yes, I know the preview won’t show everything so I’m really hoping JH will take action against the doctor. I hope his reputation goes down in flames and all the proceeds from the book taken from him. He deserves nothing but disgrace in the eyes of his profession. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Anyone notice JH shirt here is the same when he save HJ from those reporters at the end of preview? Maybe he take her home and will stay at her house bcs too much reporters outside??:P:wub: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Do you know what is more frustrating than waiting all day for subs?  It is when the subs finally come out but they are so off-sync that you can't exactly tell who said what.  :angry:   The first 30 minutes were okay but it all went wrong when TE left Dr. Dad's office.  I'm convinced that it was Dr. Dad who cursed the subs.  :crazy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5

The subs are about 15 sec delayed from the speech. If anyone wants to really know the conversation. I just have about 5 min spare time to watch and was intending to just watch the hospital scene again. I already watched it raw anyway but just wanted to see it. I was really half asleep watching it this morning.

Hope they fix the subs soon it's a bit weird it's only delayed from the halfway point. It was be when the join the whole episode together after the halftime CF breaks. The 15sec is only a guesstimate when I counted but not using a watch but at least you know where to read.

• Like 4