[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

47 minutes ago, nitttss said:

HJ : I don't have confidence

JH : I'm the bad person not you (to HJ). Even if I know everything, but I dont want to let you go bwcause my greed

HJ : I'm sorry I lost my mind for a while

JH : You said you want to be by my side, is it really not sincere?

HJ : I can't be like that.

JH : I want to hug you, love you

HJ : Why you keep saying want to hug me?

JH : Because I want to give you, I miss you and I want to be with you?

MSH : Long time no see JH. How is it here? Xxxx (cant hear clearly)

JH : Is the remain here? (SY remain?)

X : Is it serious condition? 

HJ : But when I think I cant see you (JH) again, that scares me more. I lost.

Rough translation. Sorry if got some wrong. 

@ck1Oz My version of rough translation, again not sure about the accuracy:

HJ: I still don't have the confidence.

JH: It's me who is the bad person, not you. I knew all the things and still goes after you since I am greedy.

HJ: Sorry, seems that I got haywired for a moment.
JH: You said you wanted to be by my side. Isn't that what your heart wants?
HJ: I cannot be like that.
Have to hold back myself.
JH: I will give you one ["one" pronounces the same in Korean as" Hanna", HJ's nickname. EDIT: may be the wording is "hug", not "one", I don't know] I will give you my love.
HJ: Why you keep doing what you didn't before?
JH to HJ: Coz I like you, miss you and want to be with you.
MSH: Long time to see. How is here (this place)?
You trust me, right?
JH: Why this place of all place? [cannot hear clearly. Anyone can gives a more accurate translation?]
HK: Is the condition (of JH's) very critical?
HJ: When I think of the situation that I will not able to see anchor-nim anymore, that is more scary. I lose....

The preview in YT version:

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, nitttss said:

New spoiler lol. Who is the man beside him??

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing.  I figure that anyone who is standing like that really

Spoiler

needs to use the bathroom.

No idea who the new guy is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, thistle said:

But at least the preview had him playing with puppies.  :D  Yeah, lots of other parts looked scary and worrying.....but puppies!  

It seems the puppies are for the documentary the news director talked about? Soooo cute...:kiss_wink: [I am not sure I am talking about the smile on ML' s face or the puppies] I wonder what the breed is?

By the way, some Sherlock Holmes from this thread correctly deduced that stripped tee Moon Ga-young wore during ig-live with Kim Dong-wook was the one from anchor-nim's memory. Congratz!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

the puppies] I wonder what the breed is?

I went over the video several times but, hey, I'm a cat person, so I'm not sure.  

I do have one question about those puppies, though:  why are they wearing pants?!

My cat Frank would kill me in my sleep if I tried to put clothes on him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I know this is MBC but i can't stop thinking about the two of them be on bed and be all lovey-dovey!!

haha its not going to happen.. at most we will get a scene with matching couple pyjamas or in set of blue/pink.. :w00t: and no details what happened behind the bedroom door.. :lol:

13 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

By the way, some Sherlock Holmes from this thread correctly deduced that stripped tee Moon Ga-young wore during ig-live with Kim Dong-wook was the one from anchor-nim's memory. Congratz!

we should be getting another igtv live from HJ tomorrow.. B)

same attire as last week’s igtv

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

this is what happens when you are in lockdown... you see the preview and your first thought -- what are these sandwiches? waaah, when can I go to a cafe and order them? :sweatingbullets:... oh and our leads are fine. but the sandwiches!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

same attire as last week’s igtv

But the shirt inside is different. The one in igtv is when he sent HJ home after the rain.

This shirt seems like the one he gives HJ to wear? Lol

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is what happens when you are in lockdown... you see the preview and your first thought -- what are these sandwiches? waaah, when can I go to a cafe and order them? :sweatingbullets:... oh and our leads are fine. but the sandwiches!

I have had enough of sandwish PPLs in Hospital Playlist already, so I was like... again?

@thistle the puppies look like Golden Retrievers [not 100% sure though]; they are very friendly towards human so yeah, putting clothes on them should be like a piece of cake.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

its a pity that kdrama_fashion doesn’t update the clothes and accessories for this drama.. else we could be kept v busy with online shopping.. from HJ missing earrings to her silver dress, the rings and the softtoys :lol: and for @Lmangla food delivery service for that exact same sandwiches!

9 minutes ago, nitttss said:

This shirt seems like the one he gives HJ to wear? Lol

:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I have had enough of sandwish PPLs in Hospital Playlist already, so I was like... again?

I don't consider it food PPL unless someone is actually putting food in their mouth and looks they are chewing it for real and swallowing it. kekeke.... I think thats why they always leave the fried chicken and pizza PPL to kid characters who actually chomp down on the food looking like they have a gala time. :lol:

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and for @Lmangla food delivery service for that exact same sandwiches!

kekeke... oh how lovely it would be if they could deliver across the seas... even with those tent drink scenes, I always think "wouldn't it be fun to dunk a glass of soju/makgoli?" or "oooh, grilled meat!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

looks like she is having fun filming B)

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

even with those tent drink scenes, I always think "wouldn't it be fun to dunk a glass of soju/makgoli?" or "oooh, grilled meat!"

haha i think i’ll be contented with food/coffee trucks :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

One thing though...JH serves HJ FOOD! He bought it? But it looks like a home cook meal.. :P as someone who has no food at all at his home, im curious to know where is that food coming from... lol

Wednesday is tomorrow but it feels like soooo far away....

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Preview translation thanks to Carmen Lin from youtube

Translation: HJ : I still don't feel confident. JH : HJ is not the bad one, I am. I knew everything and yet I was greedy because I didn't want to lose you. HJ : Sorry, I must have been crazy for a moment. JH : When you said you missed me, you really didn't mean it? HJ : You shouldn't do this, you should wait. JH : Please hug me, please love me. HJ : Why are you doing things that you normally don't do? JH : Because I like you, I miss you and I want to be with you. Stalker : Its been a while, how is it here (not that sure about this part) JH : (Should be something like what are you doing here) HK : Is he in a critical condition? HJ : When I think that I might not be able to see anchornim again, it feels more scary. I lost.

:love:

Omg! My heart fluttered reading this I couldn't even breathe uwu!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Omo what if JH in hospital will forget Ha Jin? :ph34r: Hope i'm wrong

This is actually one of the possibilities and I don’t mind if this gonna be true after all I have high faith in our writer nim :D she seems to have all these cliché things incorporated in the drama but she’s done it  in a pleasant way. I’m looking forward if this is true 

What a nice day today, feels like we are having field trip :wub: after all, we have been tortured for few days just waiting for the preview~~

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Omo what if JH in hospital will forget Ha Jin? :ph34r: Hope i'm wrong

Actually been reading a lot comment about this. But if this is true my heart can't take it :bawling:. Forget HJ and only remember SY again? Then it will be back to square one! I don't mind if JH forget both women though, since at the end HJ will be at his side. 

Tomorrow seems sooooo far I can't wait:wub:

• Like 6