[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

dun worry chingus! at least we know JH will be at HJ’s place.. and she is wearing the peach pink pyjamas.. :wub: maybe he is checking on her the next day after soaked in the rain haha :lol:

3 episodes to catch MSH.. see karma gets on TE’s dad.. HJ and JH overcome the SY hurdle.. and happily ever after..

oh, JH’s dad did ask to arrange a meet up with HJ isn’t it? :wub:

Spoiler

omo.. like maybe

JH’s dad to HJ: i shall hand my son‘s happiness in your care..

hahahaha :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1398266wpp/6-lines-from-kim-dong-wook-and-moon-ga-young-that-made-hearts-flutter-in-find-me-in-your-memory

6 Lines From Kim Dong Wook And Moon Ga Young That Made Hearts Flutter In “Find Me In Your Memory”

May 4, 2020
by S. P

50C8FCB8-1E7C-4F7B-A303-47E39D9E9655.png

Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young are touching the hearts of viewers with their superb acting skills and stirring lines in “Find Me in Your Memory” as they portray characters who work together to heal their wounds.

“Find Me in Your Memory” tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). While he has hyperthymesia, allowing him to remember every memory in detail, she has forgotten some of her most important memories as a psychological defense mechanism.

Spoilers

Below are six lines spoken by Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young that have made viewers’ hearts flutter.

5143B020-CD03-4DE4-B2B3-36C03C759AB6.jpg

Kim Dong Wook: “I’m not going to say anything like ‘Goodbye’ anymore. Because I want to stay by your side.”

In Episode 20, Lee Jung Hoon expressed his love to Yeo Ha Jin and thrilled viewers with his straightforward confession. He completely erased Yeo Ha Jin’s discomfort with his words. Furthermore, the two shared their first kiss afterwards, making viewers’ hearts leap out of their chests.

Kim Dong Wook: “Even if it gets harder after your memory returns, I want to be by your side. I’m not going to get scared and hide anymore.”

In Episode 22, Lee Jung Hoon spoke these lines after his friend, Yoo Tae Eun (Yoon Jong Hoon), warned him that if Yeo Ha Jin recalled all her memories she would become distraught. The words that Lee Jung Hoon spoke here conveyed that he was ready to endure the hardships that they might face after Yeo Ha Jin finds her memories. His determined tone showed how unwavering his love was, making viewers feel even more reassured.

Kim Dong Wook: “I only feel one thing. Words that I’ve wanted to tell you since a long time ago. Words that I was afraid to say. I love you so very much.”

Lee Jung Hoon took Yeo Ha Jin’s hand and spoke these memorable lines in Episode 23 to express his sincere love as well as his concern about the struggles the two would face. This marks the first time he said “I love you” to Yeo Ha Jin, making the moment one that would linger in the minds of viewers.

Moon Ga Young: “I’m giving up on speaking informally to you. It makes my heart flutter. Also, don’t hate me. It’s because of you.”

Viewers applauded Yeo Ha Jin in Episode 11 as she displayed her powerful and outspoken personality. In the episode, she was hurt by a director who held an unfavorable opinion of her and began speaking informally after getting tipsy. Lee Jung Hoon responded by speaking informally to her in return. Yeo Ha Jin was taken aback by his response, after which she spoke these memorable words and surprised him with a kiss.

Moon Ga Young: “I want to remember everything about you. I don’t want to forget a single thing.”

Yeo Ha Jin spoke these words after learning about Lee Jung Hoon’s hyperthymesia, conveying her warm attention and love. Since she forgot so much of her past, her desire to remember everything about Lee Jung Hoon revealed her deepening feelings for him.

Moon Ga Young: “I miss you so much I’m going crazy. When I think about not being able to see you I can’t even breathe… Can’t I just stay by your side?”

Yeo Ha Jin became transparent about her feelings in episode 26 after being reunited with Lee Jung Hoon. Previously, she had bid farewell to him after learning that he had dated her friend Jung Seo Yeon. However, Yeo Ha Jin was unable to overcome her longing for Lee Jung Hoon and went to his house to find him. She then delivered these emotional lines while shedding tears, and Lee Jung Hoon responded with a firm embrace.

As the “memory couple,” Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young are making viewers’ hearts race more and more in every new episode. With only three episodes left, viewers are wondering what kind of lines the two will deliver to shake up the small screen yet again.

Catch the latest episode of “Find Me in Your Memory” here!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Love 6

still no preview.. lets hope they release one soon :sweatingbullets:

actually the plot to-date has already fulfilled the drama title Find Me In Your Memory.. JH was able to prevent HJ from eating shrimps because he remembered what SY said more than 8yrs ago.. and then recently he literally “found” HJ from the speeding ticket of director ji and also the photo of the vacation house on MSH’s prison ward..

so instead of continuously finding HJ in his memory, lets hope they will be spending more time and making more sweet memories together :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

ok since all chingus are getting impatient waiting for ep14 preview.. here is something random from IG..

Spoiler

he said he will sing during the wrap up party right? :w00t: here is a preview of his singing.. hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

oh mine, the end of the preview is giving me heart attack :wacko:

@blademan , i really love this shot of him on the instagram. Just like what HJ described, his eyes spoke SO MUCH in that silence. So much love for HJ, and also feeling her pain for the agony that she was going through.

@sadthe1st, i want to add on this clip ... i was so surprised when i first saw it. He is really good.  Maybe PDnim can consider adding in a scene where JH serenade HJ :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Did you hear that? Sound of shattering dream :D HJ not gonna spend the night at JH’s..he sent her home instead but hey! HJ changed her cloth..so supposedly it’s JH’s right?

Seems like the written preview is right. HJ gonna reject JH again saying she was losing her mind for a moment but JH gonna pursue her no matter what! Can’t wait :wub:

MSH is really crazy and scary...

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i need translation though.. what, did MSH whack JH with a hammer or something? why is he lying in the hospital bed?

JH with the cute puppies haha.. cuteness overload.. :wub:

OMO OMO OMOOOOOOOO THANKS A LOT FOR THE PREVIEW!!! So we'll see JH win her heart again!!! And hope we'll get another kiss scene!!!!:D:wub:

• Like 7

Hallejujah! 

Thank goodness for the preview ... I was going nuts waiting for anything about the new episode .. which probably means filming must be cutting it real close ...

But hello, we get puppies, a couple shoot and anchornim doing a hell of lot chasing HJ ... I'm so down for it. Can't wait for all of it ... 

MSH ... geez, psycho much? Who goes after someone's memorial/burial place like that ... dude ... 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Preview translation thanks to Carmen Lin from youtube

Translation: HJ : I still don't feel confident. JH : HJ is not the bad one, I am. I knew everything and yet I was greedy because I didn't want to lose you. HJ : Sorry, I must have been crazy for a moment. JH : When you said you missed me, you really didn't mean it? HJ : You shouldn't do this, you should wait. JH : Please hug me, please love me. HJ : Why are you doing things that you normally don't do? JH : Because I like you, I miss you and I want to be with you. Stalker : Its been a while, how is it here (not that sure about this part) JH : (Should be something like what are you doing here) HK : Is he in a critical condition? HJ : When I think that I might not be able to see anchornim again, it feels more scary. I lost.

:love:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:
i need translation though.. what, did MSH whack JH with a hammer or something? why is he lying in the hospital bed?

JH with the cute puppies haha.. cuteness overload.. :wub:

@kaykafisyah hahaha yes my mood dipped a few notches down :ph34r:

I think MSH stabbed JH? The hammer was when he breaking the glass at SY’s columbarium?

:D:D i feel youuuuu for few days I kept on imagining what will happen next then this came out! Totally not what I expected :lol: but nothing naughty in my imagination though coz I think our anchornim is too pure for that :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

HJ : I don't have confidence

JH : I'm the bad person not you (to HJ). Even if I know everything, but I dont want to let you go bwcause my greed

HJ : I'm sorry I lost my mind for a while

JH : You said you want to be by my side, is it really not sincere?

HJ : I can't be like that. 

JH : I want to hug you, love you

HJ : Why you keep saying want to hug me?

JH : Because I want to give you, I miss you and I want to be with you?

MSH : Long time no see JH. How is it here? Xxxx (cant hear clearly)

JH : Is the remain here? (SY remain?)

X : Is it serious condition? 

HJ : But when I think I cant see you (JH) again, that scares me more. I lost.

Rough translation. Sorry if got some wrong. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Nice. There are surprises in the preview. I wasn't expecting such blatant confessions in the break up episodes. Yes he was hurt but at least the OTP are together and the writer didn't do predictable things. 

* squeal * who would have ever thought he would say " hug me please and love me please. "  Nice.

I presume the rest of you would understand the other parts? Goodness me I just rewatched it for the 3rd time. Lordie I didn't expect him to be so ardent and such a romantic. You should hear what he was saying when he was with the puppies * heart fluttering * over here.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

i hope.. MSH jumped off the rooftop after confronting JH there.. :ph34r: he brought SY’s urn there isn’t it.. that’ll be one outstanding issue down the easier way in ep14.. then its left with TE’s dad :phew: throw him in the recycling bin and we’ll be left with a nice 2 ep for the OTP :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

He is really good.  Maybe PDnim can consider adding in a scene where JH serenade HJ :wub:

I am completely stunned.  What a beautiful melodic voice.  :wub:

41 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Did you hear that? Sound of shattering dream

But at least the preview had him playing with puppies.  :D  Yeah, lots of other parts looked scary and worrying.....but puppies!  

22 minutes ago, mooster said:

MSH ... geez, psycho much? Who goes after someone's memorial/burial place like that ... dude ... 

IKR!  That was kinda horrifying.  :o

18 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

HJ : When I think that I might not be able to see anchornim again, it feels more scary. I lost.

Oh no.  Here comes the "near the end of the drama" agony.   :(

18 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Totally not what I expected :lol: but nothing naughty in my imagination though coz I think our anchornim is too pure for that :rolleyes:

:lol:   If he was too pure, we wouldn't be imagining, would we?  ;)

.....Okay, now someone tell me how we are all gonna survive until Wednesday?!  thistle needs to know.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1