[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

A small clip

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/wantataste/vod/62537/22000378235

Ep 120 is up early, lol the assistant is cute but clueless

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e120.html

Wow BYR is  trash until the end she has not change at all.

121 text preview

Spoiler

화기애애한 분위기 속에서 해진(심이영)의 기자간담회가 진행된다. 그때, 갑자기 들이닥친 유란(이슬아)은 기자들 앞에서 해진이 상간녀이며 자신의 아들까지 빼앗았다고 거짓 폭로한다. 유란의 절절한 연기에 기자들은 속아 넘어간다. 한편, 같은 시각 제작발표회를 끝나고 나오는 대구(서도영)에게도 들이닥치는 기자들. 대구는 넋이 나가 해진을 향해 달려가는데

Spoiler

SO he makes a false claim about DG stealing her son to reporters I think,she is a moron.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So very glad this is the last week... 

what’s the next one? I live in hope for one as good as Sweet Enemy.

Just watched 120 raw. DG is an idiot. GJ clearly wants a relationship with his mother. And BYR was totally out to change. But DG was so full of his own emotions and ego, he just wanted to be full of it, so he blustered. But anyone with a brain would say, okay, we set up every other Sunday, and if you leave your flat, the deal is off. If it goes well, after two months, it can be a whole weekend. Meanwhile, you go figure out your own life because we are never ever getting back together. That lays down a plan for her to follow, no maybes, no vagaries. 

• Like 6

DG does not owe BYR a darn thing, she cheated on him for years and abuse their son  and ignored him for years. He told her to get her act together but nope she could not even do that.  

He would have most like ease up restrictions as time went back, but nope she had to go  behind his back yet again.That isnt trust,she had failed her son yet again.

• Like 6

just skimmed 120 raw. the green mamba finally struck! and it happened in all one episode. looks like jun hu got kicked out of the company, she went back home. jun hu came crawling back and even got on his knees. he just got 2 slaps from jeon won for his efforts. it looks like she doesn't care what he said and went back to her room. not sure if her father was trying to persuade her or comfort her but jeon won looked rather upset.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just skimmed 120 raw. the green mamba finally struck! and it happened in all one episode. looks like jun hu got kicked out of the company, she went back home. jun hu came crawling back and even got on his knees. he just got 2 slaps from jeon won for his efforts. it looks like she doesn't care what he said and went back to her room. not sure if her father was trying to persuade her or comfort her but jeon won looked rather upset.

Took her how many episodes? I won’t say 120, because she wasn’t there that many. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, tulip06 said:

what’s the next one? I live in hope for one as good as Sweet Enemy.

I believe its called "My Mother is having an affair"  link for the thread is here.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

We finally saw  him taken down. It amazes me his arrogance as he never thought he would loose that spot and get taken out the same way he did others. It was fore shadowing when he looked at the agenda and said he would always be the head of that company and just 24-48 hours later a surprise item on the agenda of the meeting is for his removal. I loved his surprise and shock at his wife who initiated and managed to oust him and have him thrown out. It surprised him to come home and realize that a. JW was not there and b. all her personal affects where gone. It prolly never crossed his mind that he did this to himself with his disrespect of his wife who gave him another chance. He truly thought he was better and smarter than his wife and look what happened she has proved him wrong!

Going to her fathers house to see her means nothing as he is not sincere. If he was he never would have talked to her the way he did days before. He would not strut around like he did nothing or that no one could get him. His apology was insincere and fake. If he could get back in that spot he would go back to his same ways. As for JW's father he is not happy and I don't think he is on her side at all but who knows. My guess is he is exactly the same as when he pushed her into that marriage. I am sure he is in that club that a man can make mistakes and have a woman outside and the wife should let it go and forgive. I am interested to see what he said to her and what she will do. Its past time she does her own thing she is a grown woman who is now a CEO of a company. Since she is still legally married to JH she does not have to follow anything her dad tells her. JW did her duty as his daughter when she married JH and for years was the perfect wife. 

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

DG does not owe BYR a darn thing, she cheated on him for years and abuse their son  and ignored him for years. He told her to get her act together but nope she could not even do that.  

He would have most like ease up restrictions as time went back, but nope she had to go  behind his back yet again.That isnt trust,she had failed her son yet again.

Now on to Yran. This woman was given an inch and she tried to take a mile. I agree with the above. He gave her a chance to prove she is really going to be a good mom this time around. He has no obligation to fix her as she can only do that herself if she wants to truly be a mom her son can appreciate. He did everything for years to be a good husband to her and father to their kid but she left him high and dry to go to france and carried on an affair. When she came back it was nothing but put downs and nasty behavior towards him while using him for a place to crash. Yran abused their son and him at times and never really cared for the boy. 

Now he gives her some encouraging words to give her a chance to have a relationship with her son and what does she do she tries to use emotional blackmail to get him to talk her back and forget all the ugly things she said to him as she put him down and flaunted her affair in his face. She dares to want him to fix her when its her job to fix herself. She shamelessly dares to ask him to take her back when she knows he is now seeing someone. It amazes how she cared nothing for him when she had JH in her life but now she wants him to just forget all the things she said and did to him and let him drop his new love to be with her. 

Yran is about to open a can of worms that are going to crush her. If she plans to play like DG stole her son thinking there is no evidence to show she was the one who really did wrong I think she is going to be in for a huge surprise. JW has dealt with JH but its time for her to finally do something about Yran. I think Yran will start a press storm about GJ and even drag HJ in as a 3rd party possibly and what will happen is JW will release the pictures and evidence on that USB about that affair that she carried on with JH who was suppose to be her husbands best friend showing that its not DG who is at fault for keeping the kid away but Yran. She like JH have yet to take responsibility and change so I hope what I thought above comes into play as both of them need to be fully crushed to get that they had numerous chances to do right and turn around but they still go back to their old ways doing wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

DG should defend himself by outing her affair huwahaha I want a twin slap from JW so that I will finally wake up and ditch this show. Right now I'm possessed by CJ -- I will ride with it till the end.

They could haavvveee incorporated recipes in this series. They missed a whole lot. 

• Like 4

@Ldy Gmerm This the thing about DG that I find stupid: lay down clear lines. Write them in a notarized memorandum and have it all legal. BYR wants to be a proper mother, then she gets one day a month until she shows she is living a decent life and is responsible during that one day - no antics - and then she gets a weekend. And it gets expanded based on good behavior. DG just gives BYR either absolutes that she feels she has to push against, or vagaries that she thinks she can interpret however. It’s so dumb!

On another note, I find I skip HJ because of her stupid shoulder shrugs. Breathe into your lower abs, woma, lower abs. 

I am so looking forward to the next drama. The thread says it’s from a good storyteller.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

His apology was insincere and fake. If he could get back in that spot he would go back to his same ways. As for JW's father he is not happy and I don't think he is on her side at all but who knows. My guess is he is exactly the same as when he pushed her into that marriage.

Indeed he wasn’t. Did you notice his slight anger when she slapped him the first time? Like a “how dare you”... and yes, JW’s father is saying since JH even bothered to come beg for forgiveness, she should forgive him and take him back and not let the family “lose face”. JW was not happy and said she has endured 8 years of marriage in order to save the family’s reputation. 

This drama started off fun. I really have no idea how the writer will wrap things up. I still see no Yuri “approving” the marriage yet and we only have 4 more episodes left!

• Like 7

So from watching the latest raw. Lets start with YR. Ppfff some folks just never learn. She should be satisfied with what she got away with. Now she wants to go ruin it for both HJ and DG. The cheek about which one she should go. She's about to enter a fiery from where she can't return. GJ is never going to forgive her because of what she's about to try and do. She keeps forgetting there's evidence against her some of which she happily provided. DG could have had her charged. Anyways he's and idiot she's always been a snake he should have taken out the restraining order the moment he realized how much she messing with that kid. YR wants to stay forever in her victim mentality from her childhood and thinks that somehow gives her a lifetime pass to use to excuse her behavior. On the plus side her doing this will help JW as the cat'll be out the bag as YR's affair will be revealed. So that embarrassment that JW's dad is running from is coming. He won't be able to use family honour to threaten JW anymore, can't save face if the horse has already bolted.

On to JW yah finally! The arrogance of that man, of course he was gonna be dragged out just like everyone else. His pride is his most precious jewel and she just straight up richard simmons all over it. Her dad is still a c.... It was great seeing JH trying to keep the mask in front of dad. I don't get it with the chaebol kids. They know what their society is like. Why do none of them ever take some of the allowance and squirrel it away so when the day comes when the rents want to live your life for you, you just tell em late mate I'm out.

Anyhoos tomorrow should be good.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

@tas82 Totally agree with all you said, but I have to add that with re to Yran and, also, when it comes to people like the Lee's and JH, it's not just them who have to learn, it's the others who have to learn to say, this is how you will treat us, or else. And this can only be done with clear, clear boundaries, on paper, with lawyers, and the courts involved. (Even in Happy Sisters the heroine got a proper divorce and home and settlement etc. There was none of this hanging on, just the villainess being crazy-jealous.) JW would like to teach JH, but her father interferes, DG should know better and properly use the courts with BYR - and HJ is just stupid, and I hope is not Shim Yi Young's new low in acting.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

@Ldy Gmerm This the thing about DG that I find stupid: lay down clear lines. Write them in a notarized memorandum and have it all legal. BYR wants to be a proper mother, then she gets one day a month until she shows she is living a decent life and is responsible during that one day - no antics - and then she gets a weekend. And it gets expanded based on good behavior. DG just gives BYR either absolutes that she feels she has to push against, or vagaries that she thinks she can interpret however. It’s so dumb!

On another note, I find I skip HJ because of her stupid shoulder shrugs. Breathe into your lower abs, woma, lower abs. 

I am so looking forward to the next drama. The thread says it’s from a good storyteller.

When they filed for divorce there should have been something that they signed about custody of kids. At the time Yran did not want GJ so I can see her signing that and not thinking about later. I too think he has been a bit lax in how he deals with her. She needs a strong person to push back and call her bluff and he should have gotten that restraining order. 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Indeed he wasn’t. Did you notice his slight anger when she slapped him the first time? Like a “how dare you”... and yes, JW’s father is saying since JH even bothered to come beg for forgiveness, she should forgive him and take him back and not let the family “lose face”. JW was not happy and said she has endured 8 years of marriage in order to save the family’s reputation. 

This drama started off fun. I really have no idea how the writer will wrap things up. I still see no Yuri “approving” the marriage yet and we only have 4 more episodes left!

I knew it was exactly that. Her father is only thinking of the reputation and not about his daughters well being. Something will have to show that man just what his daughter had to deal with for the last 8 years of marriage. JH had his second chance and he felt he got away with it so he stopped pretending and went back to his old ways pretty fast. JW owes him nothing because you can only endure so much before you let loose. 

I am hoping that with Yran about to cause a fuss and drag in HJ and DG JW goes ahead and outs that affair with the pictures. When will they think released it. None of them will realize JW did it unless she admits it. I can see her doing that to her father to make him see just how blatant JH was in that affair with Yran. Yran needs this slap down because she should have sat down and shut up. Once its out then people will be talking to everyone and find out that even the neighbors knew this woman was cheating on her nice husband and little boy. JW will not let Yran try to ruin HJ's career or DG and she will get her payback to Yran at least I hope so. 

• Like 9

What a heartbreaking yet sweet episode DG does not deserve this nonsense

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e121.html

Ep 122 preview  text

Spoiler

Preview text for EP 121 
진상(서하준)은 정원(김정화)에게 찾아가 정원이 가지고 있는 유란(이슬아)과 준후(최우석)의 불륜 증거를 요구한다. 정원은 증거를 공개하면 자신이 비참해지고, 공개하지 않으면 해진(심이영)이 매장될 위기 사이에서 갈등하는데... 한편, 유란은 기자들 앞에서 대구와 해진이 스타링크를 뒤에 엎고 자신을 매장시키려 했다는 거짓 기자회견을 연다. 그리고 그때 진상이 헐레벌떡 기자회견장으로 뛰어 들어오자 유란은 경악하는데...

Google translate

Jin-sang (Seo Ha-jun) visits the garden (Kim Jeong-hwa) and asks for evidence of the affair that Yu-ran (Lee Seul-ah) and Jun-hoo (Choi Woo-seok) have. Garden struggles between the crisis of revealing the evidence that it would be miserable if it was not revealed, or that Hae-jin (Sim Yi-young) would be buried ... Hold a false press conference. And then, when Jin-sang jumps into the press room for the pancake, Yu-ran is shocked

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

What a heartbreaking yet sweet episode DG does not deserve this nonsense

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e121.html

Ep 122 preview  text

Hide contents

Preview text for EP 121 
진상(서하준)은 정원(김정화)에게 찾아가 정원이 가지고 있는 유란(이슬아)과 준후(최우석)의 불륜 증거를 요구한다. 정원은 증거를 공개하면 자신이 비참해지고, 공개하지 않으면 해진(심이영)이 매장될 위기 사이에서 갈등하는데... 한편, 유란은 기자들 앞에서 대구와 해진이 스타링크를 뒤에 엎고 자신을 매장시키려 했다는 거짓 기자회견을 연다. 그리고 그때 진상이 헐레벌떡 기자회견장으로 뛰어 들어오자 유란은 경악하는데...

Google translate

Jin-sang (Seo Ha-jun) visits the garden (Kim Jeong-hwa) and asks for evidence of the affair that Yu-ran (Lee Seul-ah) and Jun-hoo (Choi Woo-seok) have. Garden struggles between the crisis of revealing the evidence that it would be miserable if it was not revealed, or that Hae-jin (Sim Yi-young) would be buried ... Hold a false press conference. And then, when Jin-sang jumps into the press room for the pancake, Yu-ran is shocked

YEah. While watching the episode, I knew JS was going to be the one to fix everything. He is finally going to quit being selfish and think about HJ and what she wants for a change.

• Like 10

On 4/27/2020 at 5:38 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

So very glad this is the last week... 

Stop watching at episode 100 got tired of the dragging and nonsence of the story specially when the lead star become supporting character and the extension character became the central of the story i hope the next drama won't do the same mistakes.

• Like 8

Whaaaat???

Because of the suspicion that they had an affair, DG and HJ spent the whole night by the sea, and came dawn, decided to separate for the time being. And both were musing out loud maybe 10 years later, people would have forgotten about them, maybe 10 years later, Yuri will be able to accept DG. Pffft.... What kind of script is that? And of course no more preview for us to watch, only text preview. I am going to be thankful to JS for helping them clear the misunderstanding that the press had about them. Stupid BYR! And earlier I thought she had transformed herself <_<

I am glad my attachment to this drama is has subsided so much. Only skimming the recent episodes.

Translation from Papago (combining English and Chinese) text preview ep.121 ~

Jinsang (Seo Ha-joon) visits Jeong-won (Kim Jung-hwa) and asks for evidence of an affair between Yu-ran (Lee Seul-ah) and Jun-hoo (Choi Woo-seok) that Jeong-won has. Jeong-won is conflicted because when the evidence is revealed, she will become miserable, and if not, Haejin is in the danger of being buried... Meanwhile, in front of reporters, Yuran holds a false press conference, claiming that Daegu and Haejin tried to bring down StarLink to bury her. When Jinsang rushed into the press conference room, Yuran was shocked.

• Like 9