[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Just watched today's episode... So we've been wrong about JW on how she carried on with marrying JH despite knowing Yran came over and slept with him. It turns out that the morning of her wedding day, she had knelt before her father and begged him to cancel the wedding please because she saw a woman entering JH's house the night before and only came out in the morning. Her father was not really believing her and insisted that she go on with the wedding so as not to "lose face" for the family.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@ktcjdramaI was wondering where ep118 was and I found it. Can't say where except that it ends with eu.  Thanks again and I'll be back again if I have anything to add after watching.  ……..I'm back. Nothing to add -  same old stuff. Lee family at Ok Boon's house. CJ picked up JB and carried her to bed like a rag doll. She probably was fast asleep. Couldn't really tell cause I was fast forwarding scene. DG and JS throwing looks at each other. Something's bugging JS. Is it  HJ or Ju Ri? JW wants to save Ju Ri. But her mama just won't have it.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@ktcjdramaI was wondering where ep118 was and I found it. Can't say where except that it ends with eu.  Thanks again and I'll be back again if I have anything to add after watching.  ……..I'm back. Nothing to add -  same old stuff. Lee family at Ok Boon's house. CJ picked up JB and carried her to bed like a rag doll. She probably was fast asleep. Couldn't really tell cause I was fast forwarding scene. DG and JS throwing looks at each other. Something's bugging JS. Is it  HJ or Ju Ri? JW wants to save Ju Ri. But her mama just won't have it.

Would you dm me this site, please?

never mind, I found it. No BYR, unfortunately. I was amused, though

Spoiler

To see JH rubbing his shoulder. And is JR upset bc that guy is showing his true colors or because she just misses JS? And surely that wedding is just for show and won’t be registered until a year later per her father’s wishes?

• Like 5

I hope JW is able to help JR. That guy seems very sinister to me. After the wedding I can see him trying very hard to register that marriage. He would not be like JS and let JR do it. He will want to tie himself to her so he can access everything and take much from her in a divorce. This is JR's punishment for ruining HJ's marriage. When she is finally free I can see her in the end apologizing to HJ and being changed for the better. 

OK.. so my sexy night between DG and HJ turned out to be JS"s imagination. OMG why is he worrying about what HJ and DG may do? He never cared about this when he was constantly sleeping around with JR. He never thought about HJ's feelings to know he was with another woman and he was married. HJ is divorced and who she is with has nothing to do with him. He irritates me.. 

I just can't with the Lee's in that house. Every time I see Jbong or her father I just think of them as squatters who are leaching a roof over their heads and food. Its only now that Jbong realized how stupid she was? How she did not match CJ? Come on from the very beginning you could see the truth and he told her he liked smart girls she was not on the list to measure up. But now since his friends have been around and made a point of showing she does not measure up she can finally see how she truly does not match this fellow. Now she wants to study? Jbong worried the man until he accepted her faults and all and she was happy with that , but now she finally sees that she truly lucked out to get a man like him and needs to improve herself to match him?. His mother's attitude should have showed her how great a man he was. Also she is suppose to be pregnant we are not seeing a baby bump yet? And she needs to keep herself at home instead of running around. 

JH has such an ego he can't stand that JS got the better of him. He deserves to have that arm twisted off. He is so mean and nasty to people. Will JW be able to get the stocks from JR and her mom? I can see JR giving it to her if she helps her get away from that guy but the mom is a bit shrewder so it may take some finesse. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Will JW be able to get the stocks from JR and her mom?

Maybe not get the stocks, but get their proxies instead? She will have to be shrewd and play both angles. Also remember this wedding is taking place "in the states", so they would have to get a marriage license before the wedding. Still, I can see JR and her mom running away to Korea to get away from the guy once he reveals his true colors. Whatever he schemes in the US has no force of law in Korea.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

I got a strange abusive vibe from JR .  I hope that was just me .

Yeah something not right  here,just look at this preview text

인성(안지훈)에게서 벗어나려 발버둥치던 주리(한가림)는 진상(서하준)에게 전화를 건다. 진상이 막 받으려는 그때, 샤워하러 들어갔던 인성이 이 광경을 목격한다. 주리는 기겁을 하는데... 한편, 도여사(이현경)는 정원(김정화)에게 자신과 주리의 지분을 주겠노라

Google translate

Joo-ri (Han-garim), who struggled to escape from In-sung (An Ji-hoon), calls Jin-sang (Suhha-jun). When Jin-sang was about to receive it, In-seong, who went into the shower, witnessed this scene. Joo-ri is frightened ... Meanwhile, Doyeosa (Lee Hyun-gyeong) will give her (Jung-Hwa Kim) a stake in Joo-ri and herself.

• Like 5

I have to say that I like Yran's redemption arc. She has truly repented now and I wished DG is not so harsh on her. After all, she has just escaped death. But I can also understand why it is hard for DG to once again trust Yran. I hope she won't give up and just keep proving to him that she indeed is trying to live a proper life as GJ's mother.

Seems like Juri gone through with the marriage after all. I wonder how she is going to escape her abusive husband. He seems to abuse her only verbally, threatening and degrading her. Where has the spunky Juri gone to? Why is she so timid now....

Hm... I actually want to ship JS and Yran now, hahahaa...

• Like 6

Ep  120 preview text

옥분(이덕희)은 조용히 진봉(안예인)을 불러들인다. 옥분은 진봉에게 이제 나가 살라 말을 한다. 예상치도 못한 옥분의 말에 진봉은 어쩔 줄을 몰라하는데... 한편, 대표이사 해임 건이 이사회에 상정됐다는 소식에 부리나케 달려나가는 준후(최우석). 주동자가 누군

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ep  120 preview text

옥분(이덕희)은 조용히 진봉(안예인)을 불러들인다. 옥분은 진봉에게 이제 나가 살라 말을 한다. 예상치도 못한 옥분의 말에 진봉은 어쩔 줄을 몰라하는데... 한편, 대표이사 해임 건이 이사회에 상정됐다는 소식에 부리나케 달려나가는 준후(최우석). 주동자가 누군

I don't understand a bit of it. I'm sure some one out there can read Korean or has a translator app.

• Thanks 1

Opps I cut off the previews

옥분(이덕희)은 조용히 진봉(안예인)을 불러들인다. 옥분은 진봉에게 이제 나가 살라 말을 한다. 예상치도 못한 옥분의 말에 진봉은 어쩔 줄을 몰라하는데... 한편, 대표이사 해임 건이 이사회에 상정됐다는 소식에 부리나케 달려나가는 준후(최우석). 주동자가 누군지 이사들을 닦달해도 답이 없어 답답해하는 준후. 그리고 그 앞에 드러나는 주동자의 정체에 준후는 입을 다물지 못하는데...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

ep 119

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e119.html

Hide contents

I guess he is begging to see her son more? I dont know. I dont remember him saying she can see him in the first place so  that may be the issue.

She was begging him to take her back so she could live with Gwang Ju. It’s too late now.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Translation of preview from papago (combination of English and Chinese)

Okbun (Lee Deok-hee) quietly calls in Jinbong (Ahn Ye-in). Ok-bun tells Jin-bong to go out and live. Jin-bong doesn't know what to do with the unexpected words of Ok-bun. Meanwhile, Jun-hoo (Choi Woo-suk) is rushing to the news that the dismissal of the CEO was submitted to the board of directors. Jun-hoo is frustrated because he can't get answer after grilling the directors who is the leader of the motion.

@rolisrntex I watched raw, so didn't know the details of Yran begging DG. Well then, good for DG to stand his ground. Yran should learn that there are other ways to see GJ besides being married to DG.

One more week left, and a wedding is nowhere in sight... except for a quick mention by DG to HJ's work team today.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Urgh so much for redemption...you can't call it redemption when you still want to force your presence onto people. She deliberately picks up GJ knowing dad wouldn't be happy. Now she on the floor begging basically using you suicide attempt to emotionally blackmail him into taking her back. Whether she means to out not that's what it is. She keeps singing on wanting to be a proper mum to GJ yet her actions speak otherwise. Why would you show up in front of the kid before you've sorted your shite out. Again her selfishness is showing. 

HJ is a fool. This is suppose to be the happiest time of her life yet she spends most of the time being made to feel uncomfortable by JS. From the start she should have told manager Oh the truth, but no stay squirming like a damn idiot. As for JS, he too is another selfish bastard. He knows he's making her uncomfortable he says he's sorry but he just like YR still done want to fully accept the results of their actions. Time to pay the piper, the fact they still think they are worthy of their ex spouses shows they haven't reflected enough.

A beg you please somebody please explain to me what's the point of health equipment ajusshi's sister? Writer creating unnecessary and useless angst just to give entrapment lady more screen time? Ok Boon must have stomped on a bunny or something in a pass life. Also do we really need to see so much of JS's annoying colleagues seriously, that one that thinks he's joking, good god her voice is totally opposite of cute it's so grating. Let's no even talk about that dump assistant I never understand this need to be so overly polite just straight up tell her to get out I mean come on now. 

JR's mum never really cared much for her so not surprising she insisted on the marriage. JR was always just an accessory to her. Mum probably forgot all about dad rules because she saw the status dangling in front of her but hopeful JR sticks to it. All those red flags! She best just hurry and escape back to JS. He needs to get out of HJ's life and only contact should be pertaining to Yu Ri. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Ep  120 preview text  from      @dramaninja  post

옥분(이덕희)은 조용히 진봉(안예인)을 불러들 인다. 옥분은 진봉에게 이제 나가 살라 말을 한다. 예상치도 못한 옥분의 말에 진봉은 어쩔 줄을 몰라하는데... 한편, 대표이사 해임 건이 이사회에 상정됐다는 소식에 부리나케 달려나가는 준후(최우석). 주동자가 누

Translation of preview from papago (combination of English and Chinese)      from @ktcjdrama post

Okbun (Lee Deok-hee) quietly calls in Jinbong (Ahn Ye-in). Ok-bun tells Jin-bong to go out and live. Jin-bong doesn't know what to do with the unexpected words of Ok-bun. Meanwhile, Jun-hoo (Choi Woo-suk) is rushing to the news that the dismissal of the CEO was submitted to the board of directors. Jun-hoo is frustrated because he can't get answer after grilling the directors who is the leader of the motion.

So this will happen Sunday evening. For some reason I thought ep120 was far away.  Is Ok Boon telling JB to move away, CJ included?  This should answer @tas82question: A beg you please somebody please explain to me what's the point of health equipment ajusshi's sister? She kept egging on  OK Boon how she was punishing JB by having her stay with her. "...… what, is she going to live with you another 30 years. 

I wonder -  what did JW do to get the board of directors involved. I'm adding some more here since no one has posted after me.

I guess we have been informed by the recent dialog in ep119 that there will be no JS,  Yuran match. JS tells Yuran, "you're not my type."  Is he gay now.(no disrespect) I remember and I'm sure in dramaland Yuran probably remembers too, how JS was gawking at her when he first saw her at JH's workplace. Let's not forget CJ, he said "you're not my type" to JB a bazillion times. Her response, something like, yeah, so, what's your point.

Accepting the word NO.  JS I think is really trying to let go. For example, right after HJ sat with him under the blossoms; he understood and started to walk away, and then said something like (shaking his head)  …… but it's so hard.  The same for Yuran. Change doesn't come easy. Hope she doesn't do something stupid again. No, that would be too much as the ending. Especially for DG and GJ.

I still wonder why they showed Yuran vomiting. Was it her constant drinking? We already were thinking that she was drinking excessively to the point of hurting herself. She went to the hospital and no mention of it. They couldn't even squeeze in a consultation scene. Did the suicide attempt cure her ailment?  

Hope you all have a lot to say too. 

Edited by brooksmom
have more to add
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just saw the episode where JW told JS that he is slightly better than JH because he gave up everything for Ju Ri.  What?? JS was ready to dump Ju Ri till he saw the house she lived in. Then he had dreams of inheriting the wealth. JS now talks as if he cheated on HJ because Yu Ri tempted him.  Like JH, he can’t see what he has done wrong.  Like Yuran, he will leech on people to take the easy way out.

Yuran is trying hard to prostitute herself to DG. And JS thinks he loves HJ and wants to reconcile. He wants his old lifestyle back. Do nothing but party. Someone else - HJ bears all the burden.

I would like HJ to admit that to herself that she was wrong too to coddle JS & never let him grow up. 

• Like 8