[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Midway in ep109 a producer ? was telling DG how to spice up his drama. DG said no. I want to show people how important family is, how normal people experience hardships and how they heal from that pain. It will show how bad people get punished and how they finally turn into good people. 

Who are the bad people. JS, JS's dad, Yuran, JH. What did they do to be bad?  They are bad. What about JB? Not one of the bad people I guess. JS's not legal wife. She probably is getting hers but we can't see it.  

Where are we on this timeline. Let's see, today JW gave her dad the GO  to get JH.  So by the end of this week there will be a JH getting exposed cliffhanger.  The week after that(ep115-119) JH exposed.  Then, there's the final week(ep120-124) it wraps up and everybody can sing kumbaya.

I know how it will end for HJ and DG but I'm curious to see what happens to JW.  I'm curious about Yuran too. Is it preg or disease? Will she get a happy ending?  

Yuran and JW are JH's spoils. He takes advantage of them and ruins them for his own selfish gain. What is he?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

Where are we on this timeline. Let's see, today JW gave her dad the GO  to get JH.  So by the end of this week there will be a JH getting exposed cliffhanger.  The week after that(ep115-119) JH exposed.  Then, there's the final week(ep120-124) it wraps up and everybody can sing kumbaya.

Why lots of angst instead of lots of happiness?

How I miss “Secret Garden”. In episode 8, poor Ra-Im (RI) came to Joo-Won’s (JW’s) big party and JW kissed her in front of the audience. Since then, they vowed to be together, helped in each other’s career, got married and had children, even though JW’s mom kept opposing the marriage, until the end (ep. 20).

How I miss “Five Enough”. Single dad Sang-Tae (ST) and single mom Mi-Jung (MJ) got married in the middle of the serial, despite ST’s ex parents-in-laws’ opposition. They grew to love each other, helped each other’s career, and strived to be good parents & step parents for their children, until the end (ep. 54). 

Why is it that in most dramas, a nasty person, like Jin-Bong, could easily marry a good person (CJ) and live very happily, long before the last episode, while a kind person, like HJ, have to suffer in most episodes and might only marry at the last episode?

Why is it that good and enjoyable romance and family dramas are rare, like spring in a desert?

Why is it that most writers, directors, and producers prefer to provide a lot of ‘angst’ until the last episode (even when the serial is 150-episode long) rather than giving us viewers many happy and enjoyable scenes for the kind leads, in fairly long period (i.e., 5-30 episodes) before the drama comes to end?

Aren’t they aware that many of us would just use the FF button for the bad leads’ scenes and only watch the scenes involving the kind leads or read comments?

Lord, have mercy

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

I know how it will end for HJ and DG ....

Hopefully you are right. I read, somewhere, that the script-writer might even plan for HJ to remarry JS.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Someone said, HJ and DG love scenes coming in spades now. Well, when the HJ and DG scenes come on, I can multitask, play a game, do my nails and know that I didn't miss a thing. It's the usual conversations across the table, walking slowly thru the park. HJ has even started  to pulled back her hair like she used to. She wears the same simple clothes she used to wear and her big coats too. DG - I don't even know what he looks like without his shirt. I do with JS and JH. DG wears his long pull overs and his big coats too.  A drama usually has a shower scene. The guys lather up, pull their wet hair back and come out wearing only with a  towel. And yeah, this is where HJ comes in and is embarrassed. For the girls, food or wine spills on their clothes forcing them to take a shower at the guys place. They get caught coming out of the bathroom with only a towel on. Oops the towel fell off.   The guys don't seem to lose their towels. They have a tight grip on them. HJ and DG act like their parent is right there with them all the time.  Come on, they are in their 30's going on 40. Been married, have children. Why do they act so modest.   If the actor is too modest, they can use a body double. I'm not suggesting anything that hasn't already been shown on family tv.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so is juri not coming back at all? didn't jeon won's grand revenge include stepmom and juri? always thought juri would all of a sudden pop up with baby and tell jin sang that he is the father....

I keep thinking she will but maybe not?:unsure:

That would be funny if she shows back up with a baby.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, tulip06 said:

What are BYR and JW up to this week?

BYR out here being all kamikaze like, taking pic of her and JH and sending it to JW.

JW finally unclenched that fist and put a good slap on JH but he couldn't give two shits. My dude has reached peak arrogance and slimeball levels. Sad really as when they showed BYR stalking GJ she genuinely looked like a mum who's missing her kid. Next thing  she in bed with the dumb arrogant one sending pictures and poking the hornets nest. She best get them cv's ready cause by the time JW is don't not even familymart will hire her.  JW's pride has been put through the meat grinder and then thrown in the bin. What ever havoc she had planned she was still been soft now she's going to straight up rip out the jugular even if it means the world sees something she was trying to hide. Think  mum and Ju Ri will end up strapped for cash and they will sell their shares and thus their voting rights to JW and she'll find another to snatch that company from under that smirking arrogant gits nose. 

Again its all about actions and consequences.... she could have left when she found the dirt and messed up wedding bed.

Anyhoos honest question do people like JH really exist? 

Little madame YR still being a pain in the backside. On plus side HJ did tell she don't want to get back with dad. She still feels every one is moving on happily and leaving her dad behind so she's like she'll go live with him if HJ gets hitched again. JS finally acting like a dad. But both him and HJ needs to set some boundaries with this little madame. She needs to learn about actions and consequences. JS brings YR home from their little impromptu date and DG and HJ arrive just after then.  Rude kid looks at him like DG what you doing here and DG says hi and little madame flinches and hide behind dad. Here is were I buss out laughing cause JS puts his hands up as if to say stay back to DG and says this is daughter YR. :joy: Jokes a plenty. Like dude you forgot about her for how long!? If we add the uni years were he lived across town plus the failed gigolo attempted marriage with JR, but now when it suits you remember you're a dad. They both (HJ and JS) should have pulled her up on her rudeness but instead the writer is determined to keep the angst going.

Anyhoos JW hand has been forced so finally we should get to see what her great turtle paced revenge plan is.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@tas82 ~ ep 111 was fun as we get to see jun ho basically get slapped by both yuran and jeon won. yuran gives it to him verbally while jeon won literally slaps his glasses off his face. both were satisfying to watch. it was actually good to see yuran stir the hornet's nest -- as she says, she is powerless and so what else can she do. the guy insulted her so many times by calling her cheap and treating her like a commodity he pays for. so she bluntly says that she is cheap like he called her and therefore cannot act like his wife and pretend all is well. whether or not she deserves it, she does want love and she is not interested in his empty shell -- that was a good insult. she threw away her family, her future and her sense of self and no longer wishes to live like that -- it was good self-reflection; it looks like she has understood that she has become the mother she despised and it really hurts her.

14 hours ago, tas82 said:

Anyhoos JW hand has been forced so finally we should get to see what her great turtle paced revenge plan is.

lets hope so! she looked so mad and he wasn't even sorry he got caught. we have been waiting for so long for her to act.

hae jin finally tells yuri that the ship has sailed. yuri seems to think it is a matter of apology and if hae jin accepted his apology, then they will have a reset. she want to live with jin sang if hae jin remarries. so will hae jin and dae gu just go ahead and get married? we only have some 10 episodes or so left right? what is the ep count for this show?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Hae jin finally tells yuri that the ship has sailed. yuri seems to think it is a matter of apology and if hae jin accepted his apology, then they will have a reset. she want to live with jin sang if hae jin remarries. so will hae jin and dae gu just go ahead and get married? we only have some 10 episodes or so left right? what is the ep count for this show?

Well writter has created the path for more angst. JS still is a selfish c..t and hasvnow taken the job to be HJ manager something a decent human would have turned it down on the spot. You'd think she'd flat out tell them no but it seems she didn't cause the preview for episode 113 show DG and her chatting and him being upset that he's her manager.  At this rate by the end BYR will be making cookies and sitting at taekwando class cheering and then all the Kangs and  Lees will be sitting at Ok-Boon's house having a bbq party, they'll all be clapping while Ok Boon and leech dad are butchering Amor Fati on the karaoke machine.:blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla  What! this isn't a revenge drama. Judging from the teaser, it sure did looked like one to me.  I had to look up the genre today. It's a family drama. No wonder DG(this drama writer) keeps reminding us that his drama is about family. I'm being sarcastic here but I truly believed this was a revenge drama and have been waiting for it to happen. JW for example. There goes my hope, my expectation. Time to put the popcorn away. I feel like I just noticed I've walked into the wrong bathroom. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

If this drama didn't have the meta 'filming a drama' inside the drama it would be seriously only about 40 or 50 episodes long. The writer is desperate to convince us that he knows what he's doing and that this drama isn't like the others that have crazy switched sibling/lost heir plots.

You're right there, writer. Instead of a typical drama you took the 'good' family (the Kangs) and made them doormats for the 'bad' family (the Lee-ches) and have bent over backwards to paint that selfish family as some redeemed angels.

Meanwhile, at episode 112, the biggest ahole of them all JH sits completely untouched and unperturbed by anything that has happened. I can feel the writer's ultimate move about to come into play: JW and BYR team up to take down JH. Blech! Give JW a spine and some pride, please!

What should happen is JuRi and her mom come back, broke from being conned, and sell their shares to JW so she can kick out JH.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I hate these writers they spoiled a huge potential for a romance between CJ and JW, these two would have been great, but we often say that love is blind

Yes, it's such a waste. Duh, this should have been titled Wanna Waste? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Man they really are trying! The music the used for the end scenes was so extra :D

She ain't done it, she'll finally try to live a life worth to be GJ's mum. She packed her richard simmons up in the car and headed out of town. DG's dream, he probably feels a bit. Bad for his response earlier that afternoon. Trust everybody bar JH will be  kumbayahing by the end. 

Glad the JB got reality checked by CJ uni friends (even though they be richard simmons). She's been acting like it's some great love and not that she trapped the man who granted doesn't mind being trapped cause he'd have left if hasn't gotten knocked up. Glad she realises she still needs to better herself and that she ain't richard simmons. Anyhoos now hopefully we won't see too many more bloody pukey scenes with her and Ok Boon.

HJ and DG needs just get in the car and run away to Sokcho or anywhere for the weekend and let all that built up frustration out already!  These near snogging moments are just plain annoying. 

• Like 9