[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

3 hours ago, tas82 said:

Man they really are trying! The music the used for the end scenes was so extra :D

She ain't done it, she'll finally try to live a life worth to be GJ's mum. She packed her richard simmons up in the car and headed out of town. DG's dream, he probably feels a bit. Bad for his response earlier that afternoon. Trust everybody bar JH will be  kumbayahing by the end. 

I hope you are right. Otherwise, are they all going to do some detective work and find out JH drove her to her death by cutting off all her work by stringing her along, making her think he was going to leave his wife for her by going back to her again and again? That last bit of nastiness was too much.

• Like 7

I think this is where JH truly starts to suffer. If she truly jumped to her death JH will end up with a lot of guilt and tormented. HE knows he is the true cause of her death. Once JW starts he will have lost everything. He craved Yran's love and dependence and felt it would always be there or he could always get her back. Her death will cause him to loose it because he will find he did love her but she is now gone. 

Then JW starts the take over and he will really get to see what it means to have nothing left and at a dead end. He brought it all on himself by the way he treated two women in his life. Yran was not a good person but at one time she was just as innocent and he ruined that. He was ok with ruining her life and making her wait for him until he got busted then he threw her under the bus and left her to fend for herself. Every encounter he was nasty to her and treated her like she was trash and something for him to toy with. He cared nothing for her but what she could do for him. 

If she has truly gone then we will have a few people with a measure of guilt. DG was the last to talk to her and woke up in the middle of the night feeling something was wrong. JW wanted to punish her, but not make her die. I feel angry that she was not strong enough mentally to just leave and start over, but I think her possible death will also let HJ assimilate to be a true mother figure for GJ. 

Now we need JH to suffer horribly from the possible death of Yran. He used, abused and treated her like trash for years and as his personal plaything to use and toss away when he wanted. Now with her gone he will have to suffer from the fact she is no longer there to stroke his ego or his pride and that he drove her to take this action. He was on an ego trip and harmed his wife and his lover and cause the death of one woman while killing the love and respect of his wife. 

• Like 8

@Ldy Gmerm In my experience with assholes, they focus on one victim, like JH does with BYR until they can't reach them anymore.  Then, they go find another one.  (That's why the advice is always, don't stop your telephone number and email, but get second ones, so your stalker can keep calling and emailing the first ones and tire themselves out while not getting a response.  Then, they will leave you alone, except for occasionally checking in once or twice a year to see if they can still get hold of you.  Probably that's what JH's trip to France was all about: seeing if he could still get hold of BYR.)  

So, I think JH will not feel guilty, just angry his toy is smashed up. 

• Like 7

Hmm  these are my questions.

If it's true, what will the coroner's report be like? Why was she unable to keep food down?

Last time Yuran talked to DG she was asking him to remember the night when they slept in the same bed together. In this scene, he's under the covers wearing a t shirt. I did mention before that this guy is very modest. No shirtless scenes for him. Wonder what she was telling him regarding that night. This might be weighting on him since he sent her off on her way.  JH is the guy who someone mentioned  seems to be the only man in this drama that knows how to use a condom. Other's said what a waste, he's probably infertile.

Did she buy a new car to pack up and start a new life? But to where? I would think she'd buy a ticket back to France or somewhere far away and come back a new woman. Me, after seeing that scene at the end, I thought, why red. Her favorite flower was red roses. And she parked the car right under her balcony. 

What did JS say to JH about Yuran? Maybe, "Hey man, you shouldn't be that way with Yuran. She loves you."

In tonight's episode, will it be the rewind button?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

What did JS say to JH about Yuran? Maybe, "Hey man, you shouldn't be that way with Yuran. She loves you."

I think JS told JH to cut Yran some slack or something to that nature and that he was concerned about her. 

Spoiler

So she really jumped. I had hoped she would get a chance to turn around if she sincerely went to apologize to JW  and reflected. This is going to hurt GJ when he finds out. This is where the comfort of HJ and DG will come in. Perhaps the writer will use this event to straighten out that brat YR too. Perhaps GJ is needed to talk to her. 

I am so sick of papa Lee. He is arguing when he is living rent free and eating in that house. No matter what HJ's mom says he should be "yes ma'am" and doing it. 

JS seems to be really concerned about Yran. DG is thinking back to her being on top of the car and when he last talked to her and her telling him nothing happened. I wonder if he will turn his anger around to JH if he runs into him. 

JH is still being an arrogant sleaze as he meets JW for dinner. I want to slap his smirking face. JW hurry up and make this man go to his knees!!!

Seems JS went to the hospital. I assume for Yran. He was her only friend in the end. That is sad. JS is standing near a hospital bed looking out the window and thinks back to the last call he had from her right before she jumped.  Then there was a news link right after she hung up. He thinks back to when he saw her at the coffee shop and then gets up and runs out to her flat. How would he know her new flats door code? He had never been there. He calls for her and then finds her suicide note. He runs out and we see her trying to kill herself in the car with smoke. 

JH doesn't even seem to care at all about her life. He needs to be hit by a "white truck of doom". 

I am not sure about anyone else but I am totally confused. So she did not die from jumping but instead from trying to die from smoke inhalation?

What on earth is this writer doing? With ten eps left this is a mess. .

Edited by Ldy Gmerm
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think JS told JH to cut Yran some slack or something to that nature and that he was concerned about her. 

Hide contents

So she really jumped. I had hoped she would get a chance to turn around if she sincerely went to apologize to JW  and reflected. This is going to hurt GJ when he finds out. This is where the comfort of HJ and DG will come in. Perhaps the writer will use this event to straighten out that brat YR too. Perhaps GJ is needed to talk to her. 

I am so sick of papa Lee. He is arguing when he is living rent free and eating in that house. No matter what HJ's mom says he should be "yes ma'am" and doing it. 

JS seems to be really concerned about Yran. DG is thinking back to her being on top of the car and when he last talked to her and her telling him nothing happened. I wonder if he will turn his anger around to JH if he runs into him. 

JH is still being an arrogant sleaze as he meets JW for dinner. I want to slap his smirking face. JW hurry up and make this man go to his knees!!!

Spoiler

She did not jump she did however tired to commit suicide in the car but JS save her so she is alive.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

What on earth is this writer doing? With ten eps left this is a mess. .

Then you add the fact when HJ asked DG about the happy ending, he was very vague and open ended about it which left her genuinely confused.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Then you add the fact when HJ asked DG about the happy ending, he was very vague and open ended about it which left her genuinely confused.

First rule you never tell the ending they want you keep watching. Basically DG and HJ are still writing that ending.

They are setting up BYR and JS for sure I knew that would happen.

• Like 7

What a hot mess. The cast and all must be willing for this to end. What was the need for this? Again with the dam hot bricks, again with the suicide narrative.  We hanging in there to see how JW gets revenge and DG and HJ happy ending but boi is life they really making it hard. So what now DG's guilt will reunite him with BYR? Now JS is a new man what HJ going see him in a new light and get back with him? 

@dramaninja I bloody hope not that would be some twisted richard simmons.  I see JS finding out DG is her ex and him going to DG and berating him about how he should go take care of his wife blah blah blah stirring the pot. Seen as angst is the name of the game. While on the side we get more scenes spec is me JB making puppy dog eyes at CJ  while dad keeps trying to dodge lifting a finger. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

First rule you never tell the ending they want you keep watching. Basically DG and HJ are still writing that ending.

They are setting up BYR and JS for sure I knew that would happen.

I kind of picked up on the BYR and JS hook up the day she got tossed out of the office building. So it looks like this drama is a six month long wife swap story. Still I have enjoyed it.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Bae Yuran’s scene with GJ made me tear up. She went from annoying to the best character in this show. Amazing.

What was that dinner with JH and JW about? They just seemed to be smirking at each other.

@Ldy Gmerm JS was BYR’s manager and knew her flat code even if he didn’t use it because KEnt managers always know flat codes. She would have set it, but would have had to tell the company. (Not totally the same, but in a similar mode, I set my computer passcode, but IT still has access to my computer info.) Anyway, since it was the company flat, he would have known it so he could have gone in if needed.

And for her new place, since she set the original code, he would have automatically assumed it was the same code, just as JH did. (Here, and this is the same thing, in my family, we all use one of two codes for locks in all our houses for suitcases, lockers, etc. we stick to keys for doors, though, because we’re scared of hackers.:joy:)

• Like 7

20 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Bae Yuran’s scene with GJ made me tear up. She went from annoying to the best character in this show. Amazing.

she is the only reason I am still catching up on this show. jeon won, will the woman do anything at all? the writer has been teasing us for almost the entire 100+ episodes about some grand revenge scheme and so far, she has done nothing. so lost interest in that track waiting for something to happen. as for dae gu and hae jin -- our so called leads -- who basically became secondary characters in their own story. rest of the lee family who remain annoying but somehow the writer thinks we are fond of them. yea, eye roll. and the kang family remain a bunch of doormats to the end.

at this stage, am just curious to see how yuran's track alone pans out; the actress has done a great job with making this character believable, flawed as well as human. she was obsessed with jun hu and now sees him as no different than the producer who wanted some fun time with her. she was so desperate to be loved that she threw away her career, her family and her pride only to discover that she was never loved by him.

jin sang is the only one who saw her as a full person. it was interesting that he asked jun hu "don't you feel sorry for her? I do." the only friend she sort of has was a guy who used to work for her briefly and sort of got her because he was also a selfish cheater at one point. what I thought sad about the scene with gwang ju is that she couldn't even give the clothes she bought for him -- it is like she has no way of mending the past and doesn't know how even if she wants to. rather than cry a puddle of tears, she just stands there rather helplessly unsure -- that was far more moving than any of the other characters pity parties.

it was sad how systematic she was on her preparation for her 'long journey'. rather than abruptly, she was putting things in order as best as she could and it showed how alone she really had been. it was like she had been putting up this annoying bratty temper self to push through life to get what she wants and now that she has lost the willpower to keep fighting, we see what was lying underneath. just someone who was indeed vulnerable and fell madly crazily for the first guy who showed some protective instinct towards her. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@Lmangla You summed up our antiheroine beautifully. 

I don’t think JS and BYR are going to make a couple. I think Juri is going to run back to him or he will end up with Ms. Oh. BYR and he are friends and allies, and that’s the vibe I’ve always gotten from them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

@Lmangla You summed up our antiheroine beautifully. 

I don’t think JS and BYR are going to make a couple. I think Juri is going to run back to him or he will end up with Ms. Oh. BYR and he are friends and allies, and that’s the vibe I’ve always gotten from them.

Oh  was getting Ms Oh vibes as well. Can't see BYR settling for him or actually him her. Maybe after a long friendship maybe...

• Like 6

Just watched. JS waited a long time to get BYR. She is sure to have memory loss or brain damage or something. Probably won’t even remember JH.

:
:
:
:

:

Why no teasers lately?  I want one for 115!

Edited by tulip06
Complaint
  • Like 6

On 4/17/2020 at 4:04 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

Now we need JH to suffer horribly from the possible death of Yran. He used, abused and treated her like trash for years and as his personal plaything to use and toss away when he wanted. Now with her gone he will have to suffer from the fact she is no longer there to stroke his ego or his pride and that he drove her to take this action. He was on an ego trip and harmed his wife and his lover and cause the death of one woman while killing the love and respect of his wife. 

Sorry to cut your post.

I think JH is a despicable guy but I do not feel pity for the two women in his life.

BYR treated her ex-husband and son the same way JH treated her.  And JW knew the score before her marriage.  If she had any pride, she would not have gone through with the marriage.  She  knew he married her because of her background and she fits in well into his life, like a good piece of furniture.  And every time she takes some action, it is our two wimps who seem to suffer from it.  BYR just lands on her feet and digs her claws deeper into codfish. 

Every time they show JH, I am reminded of Tiger Woods!  Ya the famous serial womaniser and adulterer.  But it was his Mother, not his wife who kicked up the  biggest fuss when the news broke on his series of adulterous relationships.  His Mother said Tiger used to comfort her when his Dad cheated on the Mum and she thought he was one person who would never do the same to his wife.  And psychologists had a field day going on about the self-hatred and loathing Tiger must feel to do the most loathsome thing to do in the world.  The writer is either going to make JH a through and through baddie or we hear violins and see redemption for him.

Did JH stalk and chase BYR?  For most of the drama it was BYR who wouldn't let go of him.  Maybe its an episode that has not been screened yet in my country.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

@OHm. I didn't know about Tiger Woods biography. All I saw in the media  is that he was with another young blonde woman here and there. Aw. I feel bad for him. I don't know what to think of his victims.  

In the beginning did BYR stalk JH. But the JH I see now on the screen, and I've seen all the 114 episodes, is mean to women. I have gotten a glimpse of a self pity party going inside his head but the writer hasn't really elaborated on it.  JH  is cocky and shows no sense of remorse. So far JH is holding his ground in being a mean to women. Time will tell.  What is it? Hate the sin not the sinner?

• Like 4