[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Good EP today actually, the assistant  is such a sweetheart but her timing  never right lol

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e122.html

Preview 123 text

Spoiler

준후(최우석)와 유란(이슬아)의 불륜사진이 공개되자 정원의 아버지는 분노한다. 정원(김정화)에게 집안의 명예를 실추시켰다 책망하자 악에 받친 정원은 그간 모은 모든 증거를 아버지 앞에 내던진다. 그리고 그때, 살길을 도모하려는 준후가 정원의 집에 찾아온다. 준후를 본 정원의 아버지는 분노에 떨며 준후를 골프채로 내려치는데...

When the affair of Junhoo (Choi Woo-suk) and Yu-ran (Lee Seul-ah) is released, the father of the garden becomes angry. When he reprimanded the garden (Kim Jeong-hwa) for losing the honor of his family, the garden that was caught in evil throws all the evidence he has gathered before his father. And then, Jun-hu, who wants to make a living, comes to the garden house. The father of the garden who saw Junhu trembled with anger and knocked Junhu down with a golf club ...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I see from comments elsewhere that this stupid writer is backtracking from rehabbing BYR. It's hard to like this show when it messes with the one kind of interesting character with any depth. 

Okay, JW has some depth too, and so does JR's mom, but they haven't been as active, and there the writer has disappointed me too.

• Like 7

I wanted YRan to rehabilitate on some level as well,but instead when she can't have her way she throws a tantrum. If she is not happy then no one should be happy. I have no sympathy for a person who bites the people who try to give her a hand. DG gave her a chance to prove she was serious to be GJ's mom, but instead she tries to ruin him and the woman he is currently involved with. I don't know if she had some twisted thought like she told JS that she could get a chance to be with DG and GJ again if she did this or she is just that stupid to have thought that no one would have evidence to prove she was the cheater and that other people would not stand by and let her tarnish two people who have done nothing wrong to her. If she thought the first then she is really and idiot as to why DG would want to have her back in his life period when she tried to wreck his once again and if she thought the latter then she really is not as smart as she thought she was because she sent that photo out from her phone and there is always a record somewhere. 

She really does deserve her fate now because she could have walked away and tried to get her life right and stood up to be a person her son could truly be proud of. But instead she went back to her old spiteful evil ways and ended up blown up with no leg to stand on at all this time. At one point she wanted JH punished and the affair out well now she got her wish and she has joined him in the punishment. The way she strutted around saying she was in a loving marriage only to out she was in an affair long term with the former CEO of starlink. I hope they go and interview the neighbors for more content. Yran will not be able to brush this off nor will JH. They were brazen and shameless in how they conducted the affair even when his wife told him to be discreet but they ignored that so now they have to pay the price. Its not like no one knew they just did not say. Now they have no reason to hide the talk and pointing at JH and Yran. 

I am proud of JW this will not reflect badly on her at all she was the woman whose husband was a fool.  I am surprised that it took that picture to make her father see how his daughter was constantly humiliated by JH and Yran. This shall set her free and let her move on with her life at least I hope. 

• Like 8

@Ldy Gmerm I agree, BYR is incorrigible. But what I am disappointed in is the writer and their bad storytelling. If they were going to make her a bad person, make her bad through and through, don't tease us with her sadness over GJ and her sad childhood and being abused by JH and standing up to him. How does any of that even make sense now? Now, I feel like I was tripped up. 

I didn't really watch but kind of skimmed with my finger on the fast- forward. It's like watching a car crash. You don't want to look, but you can't look away. As Trump tweets, Sad.

• Like 7

Ep 124 text preview

Spoiler

결혼을 앞둔 대구(서도영)와 해진(심이영)은 행복한 미래를 꿈꾼다. 모든 걸 다 잃었다고 생각하는 유란(이슬아)은 술에 취해 차를 몰고 대구와 해진에게 찾아간다. 때마침, 우연히 길에서 마주친 진상(서하준)에게 청첩장을 건네는 대구와 해진. 이를 본 유란은 해진이 자신의 인생을 망쳤다며 차를 몰고 해진을 향해 돌진하는데...

Daegu (Seo Do-young) and Hae-jin (Sim Yi-young) dream of a happy future ahead of marriage. Yoo-ran (Lee Seul-ah), who thinks she has lost everything, drunk and drives her to Daegu and Haejin. At the same time, Daegu and Haejin handed a wedding invitation to Jin-sang (Seo Ha-jun), who happened to meet on the street. After seeing this, Yoo-ran drives her car, saying that Hae-jin has ruined her life ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

@Ldy Gmerm I agree, BYR is incorrigible. But what I am disappointed in is the writer and their bad storytelling. If they were going to make her a bad person, make her bad through and through, don't tease us with her sadness over GJ and her sad childhood and being abused by JH and standing up to him. How does any of that even make sense now? Now, I feel like I was tripped up. 

I didn't really watch but kind of skimmed with my finger on the fast- forward. It's like watching a car crash. You don't want to look, but you can't look away. As Trump tweets, Sad.

I agree with you. The writer did Yran a disservice. If Yran was such a spiteful evil witch then they should have continued to have her be that to the very end. We never should have seen her thinking about how her life was growing up or see how JH mistreated and abused her. We definitely should have not had her pause for a moment and realize how wrong she was to GJ and possibly DG. They gave interest that she could change only to revert back and let her be mean, selfish and evil to the end. It was an unjustice to her character. 

We know Yran is crazy so now she still is not taking responsibility for her choices that brought her to where she is. I am sure she knows where the evidence came from but she can't fight nor beat JW so she thinks HJ is the easiest target and her misplace anger is on HJ. The blame for her is still on DG and HJ and I see it as mostly HJ. Without HJ she could have DG back and without HJ her son would not be happy to be with Ahjumma and she could have him back near her. Not once has so realized that a. HJ is not a threat to her as his mom and b. that HJ had nothing to do with the choices she made in cheating and being abusive and mean to her son and ex husband. That even now its not HJ who has exposed her but others who did since she chose to hurt two innocent people who suffered due to her actions. 

I have always thought that the best fit is if Yran dies. We can see that she would not be a rational person to co parent with DG. Yran would interfere in his new marriage and even take the child with out permission trying to again turn him against his stepmom. For me if she is not going to leave on her own then death may be the best thing for her. So I wonder will she truly end up hitting HJ or someone with her car hurting someone or will she end up dying or being hurt enough in that accident that her mental capacity is again in question and will end up being put away in a mental hospital?

Yran never thought about what would happen if the affair came out. Maybe no one would have cared since she is washed up as an actress. She got off when her fraud came out but because she made such a stink and tried to frame both HJ and DG she ended  up in worst shape and they even wrote all over her car. Who would even know that is her car? Someone must have ran her tag to get her information. Either way she deserves the dirty looks and hateful comments she gets fro the Ahjumma's walking on the street. Yran was a third party for years but dared to frame and throw dirty water on someone else. 

Since JW can't divorce JH sending him away is perfect as she moves back into the house. I laughed out loud at his finding that small office in that questionable neighborhood when he thought it would be somewhere way nicer and more upscale. JW really got her revenge on this conceited and arrogant idiot. I wonder if we will see a time skip in the last episode showing him working hard and finally realizing what a fool he was? 

Will we get to see JR again? Will we see a skip and see Jbong with a baby in her arms and a new stepmom (lol)?A wedding is pending with HJ and DG but will someone have to first recover from Yran trying to harm HJ? Questions upon questions for the last ep.. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Since JW can't divorce JH sending him away is perfect as she moves back into the house. I laughed out loud at his finding that small office in that questionable neighborhood when he thought it would be somewhere way nicer and more upscale. JW really got her revenge on this conceited and arrogant idiot. I wonder if we will see a time skip in the last episode showing him working hard and finally realizing what a fool he was? 

Will we get to see JR again? Will we see a skip and see Jbong with a baby in her arms and a new stepmom (lol)?A wedding is pending with HJ and DG but will someone have to first recover from Yran trying to harm HJ? Questions upon questions for the last ep.. 

What do you mean? she can't divorce because of her father? poor girl she can never be rid of JH, I hope the writers will not put her back with him it's disgusting

Again I blame the writers for not having shown us a good development of the character JW,    we did not understand why she did not leave him or why she even married him since she knew that her husband was a fool and had even cheated on her the day before their wedding, but the answer came too late, that at the end of the drama, her father forced her, it's a shame, but she still liked him anyway
She is probably the one who suffered the most in this drama, at least HJ had her family, but JW was alone and suffered all these years in silence, I would have liked a beautiful love story for her with someone like CJ,    for me it's a disaster, I blame the writers,  I am very angry  lol
but hey, isn't life like that? some people have things that others don't

• Like 5

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

What do you mean? she can't divorce because of her father?

JW can't divorce due to the agreement made with JR's mother to get the proxy to vote their stocks and the power of attorney. The stepmom told her the only stipulation she had to give them to her was that JW could not divorce JH. She did not want JW to divorce and then decide to sell the stocks causing the company to not still be in the family. Although I doubt JW would have done that , but the stepmom was pretty shrewd in order to keep the company that JH's father made from ending up in others hands. (The man did one thing right and that was to teach this woman about how to protect her assets. )

As for JW's father, I doubt he would want her to divorce even with all the evidence she has of his cheating and his pour attitude and respect towards his daughter. I will wait for subs to see what their last conversation was about. It seemed he still was trying to push her to stay and not make a uproar and she told him she had more evidence and played the recording of his telling Yran that the only thing he would end up loosing would be his wife. JW's dad finally got how much his daughter suffered and was disrespected. He should have listened to her when she begged him to not let her marry JH that she saw a woman go in his house. He is worried too much about his face and should be worried about his daughters well being. 

• Like 10

Hmm, JW can save JR from that guy she was forced to marry and in return ask mother-in-law to allow her to divorce JH. Then she will meet a hot man 5 minutes before the final scene as compensation from the writer.

In his ultimate act of redemption, JS will push HJ from harm's way and the writer will activate the Kdrama trope of killer white truck, umm, I mean, crazy killer ex-wife. JS drops to the ground, taking his last breath short of confessing his feelings to HJ. Dad wails, JB wails even louder. CJ's jaws drop from realizing how little his exposure is in this drama. Screen goes black. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

:joy: @jeijei was thinking same think about JS. Seeing as spent hundred and something episodes of The Leeches Redemption  watching them coming to three senses, what can be more fitting than self sacrifice. JS or even better JB can jump in and save their noona/unnie. Then time jump and DG and HJ will be walking along somewhere scenic with GJ and YR running along playing together cut to them smiling chatting DG rubs her belly camera pans out to the horizon......

Pppff.....yeah yeah and pigs will fly. They probably jump and spend half the time showing JB getting in to Seoul daehakyo and then show her graduation...

Anyhoos back to today's ep well played JW. This is exactly what JH need a harsh reality check so he realises that his arrogance and pride means diddly squat. The arrogance of him to still think he just has to sit out the mess for a year or so and he can get back his seat. His face when he saw his new digs was priceless. 

So with JS finally coming to his senses and the leeches redemption seem complete. So will it be too much too hope we don't get no more that 3 secs max of baby trap lady and let's see DG finally get his alone time dam it! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The last EP, not bad

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/want-a-taste-e124.html

Hide contents

No one died atleast. I did not want any of the leads feeling guilty in that way

Yeah. Just watched the raw myself.

Spoiler

The writer really tried to play the HJ going back to JS card the last half of the episode. I wasn't falling for it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Yeah. Just watched the raw myself.

Reveal hidden contents

did the writer run out of imagination? :sweatingbullets:

anyways, chingus, join the poll and test your classic kdrama level: :) 

• Like 7

I think I'm glad this is over. I just want to know JR is away from that abusive guy. She may have been horrible, but I didn't wish such nastiness on her, just a tough time adjusting to the Lee's.

• Like 8