[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sadly, after the phone call with HJ about the finality of her divorce, the mom just foreshadowed being in-laws again with the Lees. Yeah, seems like CJ-JB will walk the aisle. 

I really hope they break up. I am going to skip their scenes. I really don't understand why the writer is going down this arc when none of the viewers like this arc. it feels like they are going full steam ahead. I just want them to find out each others identities and then lets have the drama.

the mom is certainly not going to be happy though the dad might be because he might see it as a way of getting back into hae jin's family and have someone take care of him. liked yesterday's episode where hae jin firmly asked why she would take care of dad and jin bong when she isn't married to jin sang. loved that she said that she does not want to do that and it will be her last time popping over. her goodbye was firm and she walked away with her head held high. hae jin has no anguish. she has well and truly said goodbye. however, the ones who are lingering are dad who thinks he should not be punished for his son's mistakes and wants his easy old life back. mom just scoffed and said that it is not like he treated hae jin well. mom or hae jin will not come around to accepting jin bong because they clearly remember the past. neither are melting just because dad is feeling bad. they dont' care. so yea, jin bong is in for a tough ride. the question is how will cheol jin feel when he finds out that it was jin bong. will he feel guilty and still stay? will he reject her because he hates the family?

I didn't feel sorry for yuran one bit. why is she now acting like a domestic goddess and preparing lunch for junhu. am more curious to the steps jeon won will take. she is clearly mad and miserable. she wishes junhu would notice stuff but now is speaking up about her dislikes like roses. she isn't waiting and expecting him to do nice things for her like remembering her first day back at work....

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I really hope they break up. I am going to skip their scenes. I really don't understand why the writer is going down this arc when none of the viewers like this arc. it feels like they are going full steam ahead. I just want them to find out each others identities and then lets have the drama.

the mom is certainly not going to be happy though the dad might be because he might see it as a way of getting back into hae jin's family and have someone take care of him. liked yesterday's episode where hae jin firmly asked why she would take care of dad and jin bong when she isn't married to jin sang. loved that she said that she does not want to do that and it will be her last time popping over. her goodbye was firm and she walked away with her head held high. hae jin has no anguish. she has well and truly said goodbye.

I kinda hope that they break up BEFORE he finds out that his one night stand was with the family member that torture his sister this last 8 years.... JB, she , i don't give a damn what she does, she just need to stay the hell away from CJ.... 

If CJ marries JB, and HJ becomes the heiress, i want HJ to bring her daughter and her mom and don't bring her bro. HJ will NOT support any of her ex-in laws family members...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, joccu said:

too many foreshadowing and dream seguences on this drama.  The preview looks like a dream seguence but it also feels like a foreshadow that HJ is actually JH and JR sister and the only legal heir.

FInally HJ new life begins.

What crap is this? Three different siblings, three heirs, people.

Also, I haven't got to 66 yet, but if the writers are trying to make us feel sympathy to Yuran, then she will reconcile with GJ later bc she is his birth mom.

• Like 3

Wait, say what? Can someone explain to me about HJ being a heiress? I thought mom is her mom and CJ is her brother. What's going on?

I have no words to say about CJ and JB pairing. I'm done with this topic:crazy:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nana4ever said:

I'm totally confused... was HJ adopted?....my head is spinning.:o

I will happy to see the table turn but she really need to get a backbone..

I don't know... 

I am rather bored and annoyed with this stupid show and have found an old series of books I love and am seriously thinking maybe I should drop this now because I fast-forward so much and don't like anyone except GJ.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the question is how will cheol jin feel when he finds out that it was jin bong. will he feel guilty and still stay? will he reject her because he hates the family?

Sorry for my negativity, but I don't think he will be able to reject her anymore. He is in way deeper than he (and us maybe) thought. 

I mean, who in the world asked a girl that he despised so much previously to date just because they accidentally slept together, and even sealed it with a kiss?!?

I cannot understand his character anymore. No matter how upright, principled, righteous he is, his way of dealing with it is beyond me. I accept that he is not perfect but for me it's too inconsistent with his character shown to us all this time. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Wait, say what? Can someone explain to me about HJ being a heiress? I thought mom is her mom and CJ is her brother. What's going on?

I have no words to say about CJ and JB pairing. I'm done with this topic:crazy:

So without subs I can´t be certaint but what I got for the preview is that JH and Juri has as sister who is biological daughter to their father and the father left his estate and everything else to the daughter which we haven´t seen or even know about. and maybe Juri's mom knew about the other daughter but never told it to her husband.

But the part about HJ being the daughter is only speculation. but they did show hj look alike showing up to JH and juri house and claiming what is righfully hers. MAybe tomorrows episode will light more about the subject.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

But the part about HJ being the daughter is only speculation. but they did show hj look alike showing up to JH and juri house and claiming what is righfully hers. MAybe tomorrows episode will light more about the subject.

Yeah. Maybe HJ has a twin that will be revealed later in the drama. My wife and I both were shocked from the preview because it appeared it was HJ that sauntered in telling everyone to Na Ga (get out).

It appears JS's "investment" has gone poof!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry for my negativity, but I don't think he will be able to reject her anymore. He is in way deeper than he (and us maybe) thought. 

sigh. then we will just write him off like we do with annoying characters!

ThriftyAlarmedBee-size_restricted.gif

@rolisrntex ~ I thought that dae gu was writing some makjang drama and hae jin was imaging herself in it. LOL....

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I wonder if there are more characters to be introduced, since Jeong Won mentioned she was going to visit with her uncle before going to the office.  So she's the money person and her husband married her for that.  Evidently that's why poor schmuck mistress mused,  "If I had been rich instead of poor, could I have married you?" (to Joon Hoo)

These late subs are driving me nuts.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I went to peek into the raw episode coz I have to go out and may not be able to watch till late at night. What happened roughly in spoiler. 

Spoiler

:joy: the HJ twin was just one of the drama scenarios HJ suggested to DG while they are both seated at dining table. There are other fun scenarios as well. 

Beware: lots of CJ-JB scenes. This guy is moving at lightning speed with the dating. Is it because when you hate so much you will in turn love so much? *rolleyes* Even Little Yuri notices something different with him. O gosh, her little heart gonna be broken again seeing her favorite uncle hooked up with her childish aunt. 

Yuran kept thinking of ending her life. JH panicked when she didn’t show up to work as reported by assistant. He rushed to her place and they are reconciled again. Cue: yet another pillow talk... sheesh... His wife saw him rushing out and overheard the assistant gossiping. JW-ah, what is your game plan in this matter? Please reveal to us a bit. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

It's time for JW to do something, it's disgusting this whole situation, her husband sleeps every night with the other witch, we need a development of this situation, when will it explode? herr story is sad for her, that's why I would have wanted a good and nice man for her like CJ
What can I say for CJ and JB, CJ's colleagues are the only shippers of this couple lol , of course JB is not mean but I see that she hasn't really changed, too focused on herself
JS will finally work, can't wait to see if he meets CJ at work
But all the men in this drama love girls who are so disturbing and crazy:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

it was really funny that everything that HJ imagined happens almost in every daily drama.

I really hope that JW is really going to do something. How long is she going to just watch her husband going around.

It funny that JS  think that he's going to be in higher position on work. Does anyone has guesses to what is going to be his position at work? I would actually what him to work under CJ.

• Like 6