Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nohamahamoud2002

[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

3 hours ago, Jeong Won said:

I also don't like the CJ and JB being together.

No subs yet for 66? 

looks like we are a day behind this week.

• Like 4

Daebak!!!! Watched 67 raw and it looks like there is a big bombshell in 68. 

Spoiler

From the 68 preview is appears HJ and Jun Hu are actually brother and sister? And HJ is the legitimate owner of the company?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

I was just thinking recently that this drama didn't have any birth secrets... (slaps head) ... silly me!  :w00t:

• LOL 6

10 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Reveal hidden contents

From the 68 preview is appears HJ and Jun Hu are actually brother and sister? And HJ is the legitimate owner of the company?

Prretty sure is a dream or a imagination

CJ and JB are officially dating,:rage:they  kissed at the end of the episode, so they will have time to have a good time and to love each other even more before the big revelation on their families   with all that was said about them   nothing more to say, poor mother:cold_sweat::joy:her son will serve as money for this family

JW and JH are therefore both from a rich family, it is an arranged marriage between the two families but JW was in love with her husband, the mistress even started to harass him, I wonder how JW will go out of this family, i want her to be happy

HJ is officially divorced, DG begins to show signs of love towards her, yess, she got out of all this richard simmons, now it's her brother who enters this richard simmons:grimace::joy:

wait for Subs

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Reveal hidden contents

You are right Daebak...!! I think this is how the story will be, 

Spoiler

HJ has a twin that she doesn't know about.... !! Wouldn't it be hilarious that BOTH JH and JR who are illegitimate children to begin with , but are actually NOT...!! Maybe after the father the twin girls, the father can no longer have children, hence why he did not mind taking his mistress child as his...??

No wait, better still that the wealth are from the MOTHER side, hence why the HJ's lookalike  is the legitimate child. The father only was given that small entertainment company as gifts where else the  legitimate HEIR gets the rest of the wealth...  I like this 2nd option better...

And JS being JS, he will ultimately say something like you look so like my ex wife, both beautiful and elegant; then he'll space out remembering how HJ looked like last time he saw her... JR will get so annoyed seeing JS like that.... After that, the HJ lookalike will hunt HJ just to make sure its not her long lost t***.....

36 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

CJ and JB are officially dating,:rage:they  kissed at the end of the episode, so they will have time to have a good time and to love each other even more before the big revelation on their families   with all that was said about them   nothing more to say, poor mother:cold_sweat::joy:her son will serve as money for this family

Now that the k-writer make that ill couple, may i suggest to the k-writer that CJ turn slightly cruel? CJ will be such a perfectionist that will drive JB crazy? JB will be told to learn that learn this , do household chores if she doesn't want to work, learn to cook and what not....?? JB will be told that she CAN'T take advantage of anyone if she wants to be with him. OH, he'll teach her how to act, but it will be soooo stressful for JB that by the time she goes home, she'll cry remembering all the mean things CJ  had said in order for her to practice "crying/ sad" scenes... She will also be told that she can't eat much coz actress need to be super slim, change hairstyle so JB looks younger, change the clothing and etc...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Omo omo with the bombshell... I cannot wait to go home and watch!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

Now that the k-writer make that ill couple, may i suggest to the k-writer that CJ turn slightly cruel? CJ will be such a perfectionist that will drive JB crazy? JB will be told to learn that learn this , do household chores if she doesn't want to work, learn to cook and what not....?? JB will be told that she CAN'T take advantage of anyone if she wants to be with him. OH, he'll teach her how to act, but it will be soooo stressful for JB that by the time she goes home, she'll cry remembering all the mean things CJ  had said in order for her to practice "crying/ sad" scenes... She will also be told that she can't eat much coz actress need to be super slim, change hairstyle so JB looks younger, change the clothing and etc...

In fact, the little niece  annoyed her aunt JB  and taunted her:joy:  she was so sure that her aunt JB with her surgery face could not dating  with a man as good, kind and intelligent as her uncle CJ , and now what's going on? her aunt dating  with her uncle:lol:, her aunt can tell her:  bommm and yes little girl you were wrong, in your face:joy::mrgreen: and when I think that the niece also discussed this with her grandmother and that they laughed,:joy: they will fall from above:joy:  it makes me laugh hard

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

Now that the k-writer make that ill couple, may i suggest to the k-writer that CJ turn slightly cruel? CJ will be such a perfectionist that will drive JB crazy?

CJ will be firm with her for sure. When she suggested to skip the dating and go immediately to marriage, he warned her to shut up otherwise he will let go of his hold on her. Let’s see if she can stand him or not. *facepalm* at the kiss. Sure you start dating, do you really have to kiss right away, CJ? 

Sadly, after the phone call with HJ about the finality of her divorce, the mom just foreshadowed being in-laws again with the Lees. Yeah, seems like CJ-JB will walk the aisle. 

I watched the preview already. Unfortunately, the scene of HJ lookalike was too awesome that I am pretty sure it’s just someone’s imagination/dream. Not gonna fall for it anymore. But I don’t mind at all being proven wrong :P 

• Like 7

too many foreshadowing and dream seguences on this drama.  The preview looks like a dream seguence but it also feels like a foreshadow that HJ is actually JH and JR sister and the only legal heir.

FInally HJ new life begins.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sadly, after the phone call with HJ about the finality of her divorce, the mom just foreshadowed being in-laws again with the Lees. Yeah, seems like CJ-JB will walk the aisle. 

I really hope they break up. I am going to skip their scenes. I really don't understand why the writer is going down this arc when none of the viewers like this arc. it feels like they are going full steam ahead. I just want them to find out each others identities and then lets have the drama.

the mom is certainly not going to be happy though the dad might be because he might see it as a way of getting back into hae jin's family and have someone take care of him. liked yesterday's episode where hae jin firmly asked why she would take care of dad and jin bong when she isn't married to jin sang. loved that she said that she does not want to do that and it will be her last time popping over. her goodbye was firm and she walked away with her head held high. hae jin has no anguish. she has well and truly said goodbye. however, the ones who are lingering are dad who thinks he should not be punished for his son's mistakes and wants his easy old life back. mom just scoffed and said that it is not like he treated hae jin well. mom or hae jin will not come around to accepting jin bong because they clearly remember the past. neither are melting just because dad is feeling bad. they dont' care. so yea, jin bong is in for a tough ride. the question is how will cheol jin feel when he finds out that it was jin bong. will he feel guilty and still stay? will he reject her because he hates the family?

I didn't feel sorry for yuran one bit. why is she now acting like a domestic goddess and preparing lunch for junhu. am more curious to the steps jeon won will take. she is clearly mad and miserable. she wishes junhu would notice stuff but now is speaking up about her dislikes like roses. she isn't waiting and expecting him to do nice things for her like remembering her first day back at work....

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I really hope they break up. I am going to skip their scenes. I really don't understand why the writer is going down this arc when none of the viewers like this arc. it feels like they are going full steam ahead. I just want them to find out each others identities and then lets have the drama.

the mom is certainly not going to be happy though the dad might be because he might see it as a way of getting back into hae jin's family and have someone take care of him. liked yesterday's episode where hae jin firmly asked why she would take care of dad and jin bong when she isn't married to jin sang. loved that she said that she does not want to do that and it will be her last time popping over. her goodbye was firm and she walked away with her head held high. hae jin has no anguish. she has well and truly said goodbye.

I kinda hope that they break up BEFORE he finds out that his one night stand was with the family member that torture his sister this last 8 years.... JB, she , i don't give a damn what she does, she just need to stay the hell away from CJ.... 

If CJ marries JB, and HJ becomes the heiress, i want HJ to bring her daughter and her mom and don't bring her bro. HJ will NOT support any of her ex-in laws family members...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, joccu said:

too many foreshadowing and dream seguences on this drama.  The preview looks like a dream seguence but it also feels like a foreshadow that HJ is actually JH and JR sister and the only legal heir.

FInally HJ new life begins.

What crap is this? Three different siblings, three heirs, people.

Also, I haven't got to 66 yet, but if the writers are trying to make us feel sympathy to Yuran, then she will reconcile with GJ later bc she is his birth mom.

• Like 3

Wait, say what? Can someone explain to me about HJ being a heiress? I thought mom is her mom and CJ is her brother. What's going on?

I have no words to say about CJ and JB pairing. I'm done with this topic:crazy:

• Like 4

I'm totally confused... was HJ adopted?....my head is spinning.:o

I will happy to see the table turn but she really need to get a backbone..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nana4ever said:

I'm totally confused... was HJ adopted?....my head is spinning.:o

I will happy to see the table turn but she really need to get a backbone..

I don't know... 

I am rather bored and annoyed with this stupid show and have found an old series of books I love and am seriously thinking maybe I should drop this now because I fast-forward so much and don't like anyone except GJ.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the question is how will cheol jin feel when he finds out that it was jin bong. will he feel guilty and still stay? will he reject her because he hates the family?

Sorry for my negativity, but I don't think he will be able to reject her anymore. He is in way deeper than he (and us maybe) thought. 

I mean, who in the world asked a girl that he despised so much previously to date just because they accidentally slept together, and even sealed it with a kiss?!?

I cannot understand his character anymore. No matter how upright, principled, righteous he is, his way of dealing with it is beyond me. I accept that he is not perfect but for me it's too inconsistent with his character shown to us all this time. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Wait, say what? Can someone explain to me about HJ being a heiress? I thought mom is her mom and CJ is her brother. What's going on?

I have no words to say about CJ and JB pairing. I'm done with this topic:crazy:

So without subs I can´t be certaint but what I got for the preview is that JH and Juri has as sister who is biological daughter to their father and the father left his estate and everything else to the daughter which we haven´t seen or even know about. and maybe Juri's mom knew about the other daughter but never told it to her husband.

But the part about HJ being the daughter is only speculation. but they did show hj look alike showing up to JH and juri house and claiming what is righfully hers. MAybe tomorrows episode will light more about the subject.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

But the part about HJ being the daughter is only speculation. but they did show hj look alike showing up to JH and juri house and claiming what is righfully hers. MAybe tomorrows episode will light more about the subject.

Yeah. Maybe HJ has a twin that will be revealed later in the drama. My wife and I both were shocked from the preview because it appeared it was HJ that sauntered in telling everyone to Na Ga (get out).

It appears JS's "investment" has gone poof!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry for my negativity, but I don't think he will be able to reject her anymore. He is in way deeper than he (and us maybe) thought. 

sigh. then we will just write him off like we do with annoying characters!

ThriftyAlarmedBee-size_restricted.gif

@rolisrntex ~ I thought that dae gu was writing some makjang drama and hae jin was imaging herself in it. LOL....

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Whatever it is I hope it is truly redemption time. 

JS and the rest of the cheating gang need to crawl like snakes. 

• Like 7