[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

So I am guessing the writer is going to redeem the Lee family through JB is the angle they are going for. Like everyone else here, I am disappointed in this development. Funny thing though. When I was tsk tsking the morning after scene, my wife's comment was, "But honey. Jin Bong has changed a lot since the beginning of the show." I gave her an eye roll.

We'll have to see how the local audience reacts. Maybe the writer will have to tack away from the "Lee's entrapping the Kang's with one drunken night" bit.

After checking the SBS viewer board, it seems we are not alone in out consternation. The translations are rough but you can gleem the sentiment...

Spoiler

In the morning a housewife and healing watching drama. 
Today reminds really angry. 
The good and cheoljin ~~ How do you connect to the jinbong this? 
Too. 
An absolute must. 
To his family, which is really one big wound. 
Do not connect. 
A favor. Tuesday reminds ~~~~~ 
If you go to a connected story 

seems eojil dramatic views sin. 

And another one...

Spoiler

Too outrageous because I Login 

Cheoljin jinbong figure drawing course she going to open my mind I also did not want to see

Suddenly two overnight ....

So that story to pregnant to marry is not? 

You're supposed to look at buying this divorce Shim Yi-Young Again the Pinch yeokyeoseo ex Goals 

It's not that the pain was hoping jakganim twice the Shim Yi-Young?

And not this cheoljin and jinbong laws?

Seeing these laws also not recognize each other and set utkkin

The two day one night ...... I'm out in the news

This story was not Look

Please proceed geolro two days nothing geolro cheoljin the jinbong is just sleeping off otman nothing had happened so I changed over the world, beating even among in-laws 

I'm not married anhaetgo to understand that until today was the gyeopsadon like to like each other overnight Huck under the influence of alcohol !!!!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

After checking the SBS viewer board, it seems we are not alone in out consternation. The translations are rough but you can gleem the sentiment...

this makes me feel so relieved that we are not alone. this is not a story line that is soothing by any stretch of the imagination. if jin bong had been nice during the 7 years and somewhat supportive, this would be an angle that would make sense but her sudden change around is a bit of "too little, too late". this is not a love that will heal either of the families but instead cause much more pain to all. for mom, it is a case of history repeating itself -- makes you wonder if she was so bad that she deserves such moron in-laws again.  I so wish the writer would see these comments and tweak the story. if not, all we can do is sigh and just eye roll during these segments now. oh well, at least we have the leads to watch. am not feeling the mood to watch today's ep now even though I was looking forward to jin sang being beaten up.

• Like 7

@Lmangla @rolisrntex it's good to know a lot of people aren't having this Sh@&#_$it. And I'm still amazed how on earth didn't CJ know who the hell JB is. I'm just shaking my head here. This is ridiculous:crazy:

The mom would absolutely faint when she finds out about this. I'm praying that the writer decides to change the script and make it so that a pregnancy never happens. No Pregnancy please. Or else I'm gonna drop this the moment she gets nausea and wonders what the hell is wrong with her?:unamused::skull:

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

for mom, it is a case of history repeating itself -- makes you wonder if she was so bad that she deserves such moron in-laws again.  I so wish the writer would see these comments and tweak the story. if not, all we can do is sigh and just eye roll during these segments now. oh well, at least we have the leads to watch. am not feeling the mood to watch today's ep now even though I was looking forward to jin sang being beaten up.

I know right! Poor Mom... 

How to tweak the story though? If Cheol Jin does not take responsibility, then he will become a bad person in viewers’ eyes. IMO, he wasn’t even that drunk to begin with. Not consistent with his upright character. 

You can still watch Jinsang being beaten up. It’s great, don’t miss it. Cheol Jin even had to tell him that Yuri was the one who asked him to teach him a lesson when he claimed he is still Yuri’s appa. Just watch the first 6 minutes, before the scene of CJ drinking alone. 

Man, the more I think about it, the more I cannot accept the union of CJ-JB... what? CJ will then have to be respectful to JS because he is the older BIL? :crazy:

@lu09 well, JinBong changed her name to Lee Jin Joo, then she had multiple plastic surgeries as well... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama OHhh, I didn't watch the few first episodes so I didn't know. Thanks for the clarification:sweatingbullets:. I thought it was ridiculous how he didn't know what his sister's ex-sister in law looked like considering the fact that there is a child involved. But still, I hate this combination:weary:.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@lu09 let me fill you in more then. The money she used for all her multiple plastic surgeries are from HaeJin’s hard earned money. She is a lazy bum who only asks money from HaeJin, even snatching away her father’s cash savings from his own hands so she can doll herself up. 

• Like 7

@lu09 @ktcjdrama ~ at least it makes sense somewhat that cheol jin wouldn't recognize jin bong because of the plastic surgeries but what about her? there was a wedding photo with both sides of the family but she has forgotten meeting him completely? it is so bizarre that the two families never interacted given they lived in the neighbourhood. then it simply means the 2 families silently despised each other to avoid each other but kept the peace because of hae jin. now, they are again connected because of a stupid romance?! ugh!!!!! crazy.gif.2589b59b1bc33590f35d7416362580

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@lu09 let me fill you in more then. The money she used for all her multiple plastic surgeries are from HaeJin’s hard earned money. She is a lazy bum who only asks money from HaeJin, even snatching away her father’s cash savings from his own hands so she can doll herself up. 

Thanks. Great, just great. This combination has to die now. How on earth could the writer put this lazy bum with a young hard working individual? This is just crazy. 

@Lmangla Considering the fact that JB only sees money, I highly doubt she remembers human faces. She is a lost cause:weary::expressionless:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla she probably couldn’t care less about HaeJin’s brother because she is too self-absorbed with becoming the ultimate beauty. And I think she never learned his full name too. She only calls him Director all these while. 

But why am I defending the writer? I should be super mad at the writer now :angry:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@Lmangla Considering the fact that JB only sees money, I highly doubt she remembers human faces. She is a lost cause:weary::expressionless:

that makes sense and also worse that she is basically a yuran in the making. ugh. why did they pair her with him when she doesn't fit a single item on his wish list? it was not like the guy had some elaborate wish list. just something ordinary for the most part. it is not like cheol jin is so awful that he deserves to be paired with this idiot. instead of a romance, it feels like the entire family is again being punished. were they so awful?

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

How on earth could the writer put this lazy bum with a young hard working individual? This is just crazy. 

she is basically a terror employee. will not quit but will not work hard either and just moody.

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And I think she never learned his full name too. She only calls him Director all these while. 

omo, you are right. she never even bothered to learn his name and she claimed to be head over heels. :expressionless:this is now on the list of terrible romances. guess, we can all actively hope they will break up instead of get together. chingus, please tell me there was a daily drama where a pair realized it was stupid and walked away from each other. there were a weekend drama where that happened....

• Like 8

Well I guess it's a blessing subs are slow today. Came for an update and not gonna lie my mood instantly turned seeing @marrez1 's comment. Honestly don't wanna see that. It's like CJ is getting scammed. If anything I hope he used protection, one hit and go, never to speak to her again, but that would be so out of character, ggrrr. Seriously can't have another pregnancy shotgun wedding, ffs. Writternnim  is a plonker if that's the road he's gonna take. Humph....

Wait wait was JB drunk too? If she was stone cold sober and she knows he doesn't really like her yet she still jumps into bed with him while he's pissed...... Gggrrrr no redemption I despise her more..,,:rage:

• Like 7

@Lmangla Dude just wanted an ordinary life and now he gets paired with a crazy lazy bum. I think Kdrama characters shouldn't wish for ordinary lives because that's when sh#$@__ hits the fan lol. 

@ktcjdrama So you are telling me that she has been following around a guy that she doesn't even know his own name and now she slept with him. Wow:expressionless:..

A daily drama that characters realized that they are not meant to be................. Other than them either ended up in jail or committing suicide, NOPE lol:joy::mrgreen:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Wait wait was JB drunk too? If she was stone cold sober and she knows he doesn't really like her yet she still jumps into bed with him while he's pissed...... Gggrrrr no redemption I despise her more..,,:rage:

if she was sober, then she did exactly what her brother did to hae jin. expressionless.png

• Like 9

She was completely sober. Cheol Jin asked her to leave the room several times but she demanded to know why he despised her so much, why she needs a reason to like him when she just likes him for no reason and even more each time. What she said kinda provoke(moved?) Cheol Jin that he turned around and kissed her. Yes, he was the one to grab her face and kiss her -_-

Can we hope for no pregnancy and Cheol Jin be assertive that he sincerely regretted what happened but sorry, it was a mistake that need not to be followed through to avoid further pain and damage? Please writer-nim? 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

@Lmangla @rolisrntex it's good to know a lot of people aren't having this Sh@&#_$it. And I'm still amazed how on earth didn't CJ know who the hell JB is. I'm just shaking my head here. This is ridiculous:crazy:

The mom would absolutely faint when she finds out about this. I'm praying that the writer decides to change the script and make it so that a pregnancy never happens. No Pregnancy please. Or else I'm gonna drop this the moment she gets nausea and wonders what the hell is wrong with her?:unamused::skull:

I can understand why CJ would not recognize who JB is related too. Given his dislike of JS and his family I doubt that he met JB and JS's dad more than once and that was prolly at the wedding. He knew that it was not good for HJ to marry SJ so he kept a distance prolly to not keep saying " I Told you so". I also agree that HJ prolly kept her family away from any events that could expose how she was treated and the fact that SJ was not living at home or even coming home. Then we have the fact that JB is suppose to have had A LOT of plastic surgery on her face so even if he met her once or even twice he would not recognize her now or even think that he would have JS's sister pursuing him. 

I really hate that the writer went this route without letting them find out first who each other are. This will only cause more issues and pain as everyone has to deal with the situation and the fact that they again may be tied to this family. I have to wonder will they both find out before JB may have suspected nausea or after we have a sure diagnoses of a possible pregnancy. If its the first I can see them both saying no and walking away thinking that they are safe but later have to come back to one another because CJ will be responsible because he is just that type of guy and he is feeling bad about being so mean to her previously.  IF its the second then things will blow up huge because not only did they sleep with people they were not suppose (or in CJ's case would never want to.) to but now there is a baby that you can't ignore on the way and their families are going to have a fit since JB is JS's sister. I can even see JS trying to stand up and say something, but still getting knocked down once again by CJ or even HJ.. lol

Spoiler

CJ has already said the type of woman he likes. In the end he will end up being with the woman he had to settle with because of a child. That does not mean he won't eventually care about JB because I feel like although he feels bad about being the "bad guy" to her he on some level likes her and it will grow now that he has slept with her and there is a possible child. My guess is he will appreciate her growth and love her for who she is despite she may not be "smart enough".

Although it makes all of us cringe and want to gorge our eyes out unfortunately this is the plot. This also helps JS to NEVER be able to re-marry HJ even with YR as the tie between them. There will be no double in laws in this family. They will accept JB eventually but will never let JS selfishly try to come back to HJ especially if she has a new love and success. 

I find the biggest fault here is JB. She saw that CJ was not in his right mind. Although she got points for being nice and taking him to a hotel she lost them all when she accepted the kiss and went further with him because of his intoxication and low emotional state from the alcohol. I see it as her taking advantage of him because she likes him wanting that one moment,  but she never thought of the aftermath and that she basically was with him against his will as when he is sober he does not like her. It's the exact same thing JS did to HJ so long ago. Although she may not have intentionally wanted to trap him but its going to seem that way later on. 

There is no doubt that CJ's mother will end up passing out from the knowledge that CJ slept with JB and there is a possible bun in the oven. She , HJ,  may all blame themselves as they are the ones who did not tell him about the divorce which prompted him to be so upset after beating JS that he went to drink. While YR will feel guilt that she asked her Uncle to go beat up JS and he found out about the divorce from her. Its for sure that there will be so bad words to JB as well later. MOM will want to give back what her daughter received in that marriage and for a bit JB will have to accept it and really see how they treated HJ so long ago. Eventually we will see them forgiving JB and accepting her not treating her how JS's family treated HJ. This is also going to make JB grow up more. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

47 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

unfortunately this is the plot. This also helps JS to NEVER be able to re-marry HJ even with YR as the tie between them. There will be no double in laws in this family. They will accept JB eventually but will never let JS selfishly try to come back to HJ especially if she has a new love and success. 

When you put it this way, I guess I should feel some relief... but the wound is still fresh, so not feeling any assuage yet. 

I somehow have a feeling that later on JB would not want to accept pity-love from CJ just because she is pregnant, and will instead avoid him, making CJ pursue her in earnest. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2