[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let’s see if CJ loves his niece more or his new girl more <_<

I still don't believe in their story, and I understand that all couples are different but I still can't see and believe that CJ really likes JB, I imagine that when the mother and the niece will find out, the writers will make us take pity on JB, I can already see the scenario. JB has still not changed, I hope that as another post said with the negative reactions towards this couple they will break them soon but will they do it as we imagine? I'm starting to be skeptical,

Monday begins episode 70, it's curious that the writers don't see the potential of romance between JW and CJ, with CJ who had already seen the relationship between JH and the actress, and the fact that he had warned JH about his time with the actress, knowing that JW knows his mother, CJ could have been a support for JW and she for him at work, a support that we see even between HJ and DG which gives solid foundations for a beautiful relationship, it's really a shame, the writers prefer to break the poor mother's heart

we are soon coming to the end of the drama, happy to see that DG and HJ are starting to feel feelings towards each other, I hope we will have a kiss soon

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, joccu said:

but it was funny that everyone in that room was shiljang. I think JS is maintenance shiljang or something like that.

I kept hoping that it was a play of words 管理室長 could be Management (管理) Department Head (室長) or... could be Control Room (管理室) Head (長)

• Like 5

We can already see where JW's revenge plan for Junho and Yuran is going. She's going to make Yuran the company spokesperson. Yuran will be flattered thinking it was Junho who got her that position. And of course Yuran will be all full of herself. JW is setting them up for a big fall. And to add to it - what did Yuran do all those years in France and why did she suddenly come back. For sure she wasn't lonely.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

He became a WHAT??? Are they trying to bankrupt the company? Since when he had any experience other than spending money?? 

@brooksmom Revenge is best served in a cold dish, if I got the saying right lol:sweatingbullets:.... YR should enjoy while she can. 

@marrez1 They will make her pitiful. Even if they break off now after the bomb is dropped, there is a possibility that she will get pregnant so the mom will have to swallow the pill and live with it. So will I.......

• Like 5

Junho says he doesn't know what to do about Yuran. Simple solution right from the beginning was to get her working the way she wanted: as an actress. There have been terrible actresses all along. We all know them and I'm not going to name them because they have their fans. Why? Agency promotion. And if you can't promote them in SK, you send them to Japan or China or even Vietnam or Thailand. Just read the kpopalypse and asianjunkie blogs for what they do for kpop groups and then you start to see it's the same for actors and actresses except there is a slight more focus on China and Thailand rather than Japan, but they still focus on Japan too.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

ShilJang (Department Head) /

Slightly less senior than the above mentioned EeSsa but similar in job role / scope.

EeSsa is the lowest level of seniority when it comes to being a director. Ha Ha is he the lowest of lowest.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

And to add to it - what did Yuran do all those years in France and why did she suddenly come back. For sure she wasn't lonely.

Yes, JW has ordered a check on this too since they’re going to sign her as spokesperson. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

We can already see where JW's revenge plan for Junho and Yuran is going. She's going to make Yuran the company spokesperson. Yuran will be flattered thinking it was Junho who got her that position. And of course Yuran will be all full of herself. JW is setting them up for a big fall. And to add to it - what did Yuran do all those years in France and why did she suddenly come back. For sure she wasn't lonely.

Er, I have a different take on this. I think JW was just saying Yuran should be a "possible" option as the model.  JW never had plan to even use Yuran as your brand models. With that excuse, she will have a legitimate excuse/reason to have her staff run a background check for company purposes and NOT for personal reasons. So she can get other people to dig dirt on Yuran without her needed to get her hands dirty... With that, JW will be able to find out that Yuran is a divorcee, hence the staff will chit chat among themselves, and upon hearing this bits of news, the entertainment reporter will sniff potential gossip, which in turn they will follow her around and this can go 2 way,

1- the reporter will exposed pictures of Yuran is having an affair with the CEO. Or

2- JH will be forced to stop seeing / meeting Yuran at the apartment for fear being exposed as an adulterer

First option will grant JW a quick and fast divorce

Second option will prevent her hubby meeting Yuran. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

12 hours ago, joccu said:

yeah me too. but it was funny that everyone in that room was shiljang. I think JS is maintenance shiljang or something like that.

JS still thinks that he can rise to higher position bc he JUri husband.

JS is going to muck everything up in the department because that is what he does. He is either going to:

A. Be laziest person in the group and do no work causing resentment in the group

B. Actually do something but screw it up so badly the company will have no choice to dismiss him to save face.

C. All of the above

I vote C.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Now, I'm thinking YR is going to team up with YW and get revenge on JH.  I was initially hoping she would kill herself and that, like annoying hangnail, the writers would cut her off, but maybe she can be useful after all.  Or maybe she will turn out pregnant and keep being annoying. Whatever happens, they won't use my sensible suggestions of keeping her busy and out of the way with work. 

Sorry, but the romance between the leads is a foregone conclusion and I don't care too much.  I like when they gang up together on brats, that's all. 

I also don't care about CJ and whats-her-face. They can have their romance.  That's a foregone conclusion too, because we can see those two families are never getting away from each other. If they were going to do that, the mother would never be working for one of his friends.  Kdrama dailies are all about forgiveness and extended family loving each other.  

• Like 3

finally got to watch the two episodes (68, 69) ~ skipped cheol jin and jin bong scenes mostly. though I caught one because I didn't skip far enough. so he picks her from the bus stop and she asks him his age as she knows nothing about him. then she mentions that he is the same age as her older brother. she does not wish to talk further as she says her older brother is very immature. then cheol jin says that both of the siblings are alike. she is like "what?" and he is like "thats why you are cute."... eye roll. cheol jin is not going to think that immaturity is cute when you find out who she....

and yuri finds out how exactly her mismatched parents got married. mom tries very hard to stick to facts and not rant. mom tells that though hae jin rejected jin sang repeatedly, it was finally jin bong's guilt tripping that led her to accept him. makes me wonder if yuri is going to be sword of truth with cheol jin or if she will blame jin bong for ruining her mom's life.

at least one person in this family is totally reaping what they sow. dad is left to fend for himself with instant rice and noodles while his kids don't even bother to find out what he eats. jin sang got royally slapped that it was hilarious. he thought he would be some big shot and totally embarrassed himself. it was hilarious to see the other employees reactions and their eyebrow raise. so he has this title 'manager of adminstration' and thinks others in the team report to him. it turns out they are all managers! hahahah... and the sharp lady who thinks yuran and junhu having an affair is the big boss of the team. my guess is the title manager is because they manage that specific section for a group of actors. hence, title 'manager'. so my guess is that with administration, he is going to be doing the routine and rather boring stuff. like @rolisrntex , he is going to mess that up and the other employees will pounce as administration is down the chain compared to PR, strategy and other areas for an artist. (so they are more fleshed out in terms of responsibilities).

gwang ju the little shipper was so cute. who knew you could be a shipper at 7 right? hahahah... so now that he has made them aware, their hearts will skip a beat now?

yuran is all depressed. did she think that he will divorce and they can play happy house? the stepmom wonders how junhu keeps going to funerals and how so many people die around him. kekek... he really needs to find another excuse. jeon won was a bit like steel when she said that if it was a close friend, then she too should have come to the funeral. she seems to be building her anger more and more which means that when she unleashes, it will be like a river gone mad. does she plan to destroy both of them? wonder if junhu and yuran will end up together and just move to paris...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the stepmom wonders how junhu keeps going to funerals and how so many people die around him. kekek... he really needs to find another excuse.

The dude is a horrible liar  and doesn't even realize it. I haven't seen someone that clueless that his lies don't work before.

I loved JW's tactic of suggesting to the employee of maybe signing YR to a modeling contract. I don't think she really intends to do it.  It just an excuse for her to go digging into YR's past.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Yah all caught up!

Eerr YR wants to die bout as much as I want a UTI. Off with you writernim ain't nobody buying that load of bollocks. She a selfish, self absorbed delusional cow throwing a wobbly because she wants to play housewife to a married man despite being told countless times by said man he had no intentions of leaving his wife and she needs to stay in the mistress lane. She keeps stepping out of lane and can handle the consequences.  JH better watch himself cause she's gonna get her self knocked up, to force his hand. Actually scrapped that keep banging away JH, have that anchor baby.  He deserves to be saddled with YR and her ideas of grandeur which will be made even  funnier because he'll broke and stuck with her crazy arsee.:D

I no longer care about CJ as he's turning out to be just as dumb as his sister. It's just annoying as JB hasn't paid any penance...gggrrrr. Poor Yuri going to decide to be a nun once that relationship is revealed.

Man the kids are the stars of this drama. Gwang Ju my g! The one good thing the writer has done a part from the littuns is the way how HJ and DG's relationship have has developed, built on a good foundation. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Well, well, well  - do you think Jin Sang is going to get back at CJ for beating him up.  or laugh at him. 

I sometimes wondered how Junho was going to impregnate his wife when he only sleeps at home every now and then. JW is grossed out to have him touch her knowing where he's been. She probably uses lots of santizer.

Only 50 episodes left. I'm curious how every thing is going to shake out. Who will end up together? This is a ridiculous melodrama. No ones going to die or get a disease. Cross my fingers.  Any guesses on break ups. Status changes.    

If there is Kdrama karma, and karma of the universe

CJ and JB will break up. If she gets preggo, she'll lose it.(kdrama karma)

CJ deserves better. Even his sister HJ is finally getting the true love she deserved in the first place.

Karma of the universe says JB gotta reap what she sowed. She fall in love and got the guy only to lose him.

And when CJ smiles at JB he looks like an idiot. Truly! He's a good actor to manage to do that.

JW deserved to be happy and will get it ten fold

If any babies come out of this drama it will be a happy baby from HJ and writer.

Edited by brooksmom
have more to add
  • Like 6

56 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

Well, well, well  - do you think Jin Sang is going to get back at CJ for beating him up.  or laugh at him. 

I sometimes wondered how Junho was going to impregnate his wife when he only sleeps at home every now and then. JW is grossed out to have him touch her knowing where he's been. She probably uses lots of santizer.

Only 50 episodes left. I'm curious how every thing is going to shake out. Who will end up together? This is a ridiculous melodrama. No ones going to die or get a disease. Cross my fingers.  Any guesses on break ups. Status changes.      

he won't say anything even if he talks, he will tell his sister, but she won't leave CJ, she knows how lucky she is to date him
This is where we say that love is blind, CJ is completely blind , but their relationship becomes more and more solid

Poor JW, I think unfortunately for her, her husband is very in love with his witch, but the bastard now wants a child with his wife, I wonder what JW expects to act
the father of JS makes me laugh, he regrets HJ because this one took care of him and made him eat, he wants his new  daughter in law to do it while his daughter does nothing

Who will end up together? 

HJ and DG wedding , very cute

CJ  AND  JB  wedding,   I think that at the end of the drama the mother will accept JB because of the baby to come (almost sure that JB will be pregnant after the break up) but will still annoy JB for the domestic tasks for a little revenge

JH  and WITCH he will surely become poor

JW alone maybe she will travel at the end of the drama

I see a second divorce for JS

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

I am wondering if CJ will break up with JB once he found out that she is a product of multiple surgeries... although that will really reflect badly for his character. He has commented more than one time about her being pretty. So was he smitten by her look then? JB asked him to say her name casually and invite her to lunch but, he said her name and then followed with “you’re pretty”...?? :blink: Needless to say, I cringed. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am wondering if CJ will break up with JB once he found out that she is a product of multiple surgeries... although that will really reflect badly for his character. He has commented more than one time about her being pretty. So was he smitten by her look then? JB asked him to say her name casually and invite her to lunch but, he said her name and then followed with “you’re pretty”...?? :blink: Needless to say, I cringed. 

they will break up  when their romance is known, I imagine JB's head crying and grimacing and making the baby face so that CJ can take her back, then they will get back together when they learn that she is pregnant, and they will get married
I really wanted JW and CJ to finish together but it's too late, they've only spoken together once since the start of the drama

• Like 4
  • LOL 1