Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nohamahamoud2002

[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is hard for me to believe this sudden vulnerable side of yuran. she was on her own in france for 3 years with no intention of coming back. if we flashes of her vulnerability earlier, at least it would make sense. instead all we saw was a vicious cruel woman with not a drop of warmth towards her child or husband and blamed them for her own failures. it just feels so bizarre when yuran says that she is afraid of being alone. I was like "what? you have been on your own for years. what nonsense is she spewing?"

phew! that makes me feel so much better.. I can understand their feeling because I feel like dropping the drama because of this pairing.

I personally don't care two hoots about the pairing.  What I care about is the weak writing.  What is going on, SBS?  You have really dropped the ball here.  It's all boring, and nothing really fits together anymore.

• Like 6

At first I was surprised that writers would make a love connection with CH and JB, but then I remember seeing the connection tree diagram on page 1, post 9/2019. 

There they show three love connections: Junho and Yuran, Cheol-jin and Jin Bong, and last in red arrows Jin Sang and his honey.

I don't see one for JW or for Hae-Jin and Dae Gu. 

Why does JW only have one connection - Hae-Jin's mom.  

Anyways, I guess this was the rough draft to the story.  And that included CH and JB as one of the lovers. And it made the final cut.

:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

At first I was surprised that writers would make a love connection with CH and JB, but then I remember seeing the connection tree diagram on page 1, post 9/2019. 

If they had already plan for that ill couple, then why did they not make JB at least half decent right after HJ left at the very least...? Something along the line like,  she'll develop some pity towards her dad after seeing her dad all hungry, she'll try to cook rice. And noticing how JS stole money, she quickly get a job waitress,  so that any left over from work her boss gave her, she'll bring some home for her dad, and she'll be the one noticing that the rice is nearly finish so she'll be the one going to the shop to buy it with what little money she had so that her dad and herself won't starve...  But noooo,  JB had the decency to blame her dad who won't give her money for her to take acting classes. And the only reason she took that job was because she wants to stalk that PD that she doesn't even know his name to begin with.... Even now, we don't even see JB helping her OWN dad ... JB is still selfish and self centre.... 

I'm done with JB-CJ... not gonna watch their scene anymore.... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

If they had already plan for that ill couple, then why did they not make JB at least half decent right after HJ left at the very least...? Something along the line like,  she'll develop some pity towards her dad after seeing her dad all hungry, she'll try to cook rice. And noticing how JS stole money, she quickly get a job waitress,  so that any left over from work her boss gave her, she'll bring some home for her dad, and she'll be the one noticing that the rice is nearly finish so she'll be the one going to the shop to buy it with what little money she had so that her dad and herself won't starve...  But noooo,  JB had the decency to blame her dad who won't give her money for her to take acting classes. And the only reason she took that job was because she wants to stalk that PD that she doesn't even know his name to begin with.... Even now, we don't even see JB helping her OWN dad ... JB is still selfish and self centre.... 

I agree. Even at her workplace, she is still not trying to do a good job but find excuses to rationalize her lazing around, first is due to a broken heart, then it’s due to a fluttering heart. So just what kind of situation before she would start to take her job seriously and be a responsible person? <_<

Anyway, little Cupid GJ is so cute. He asked “why?” 9 times when DG and HJ denied the possibility of then getting married. Yeah since I am keeping track of fist clenching, I also counted his cute “why?”

So these three are bonding well, when will Yuri come into the happy family picture? This is my wild guess. Yuri will find out about uncle and aunt dating, she would be so heart broken that she didn’t want to stay in the same house as CJ and certainly not going back to the Lee’s house, so that left her with only one choice, ie. to go live with her mother, at DG’s house :D 

@nohamahamoud2002 where did you find the relationship chart on the first page of this thread? I want to find one with clearer text so as to know what is said at the arrow between CJ and JB. I saw another version of chart that says “Romeo and Juliet?” at their arrow. Can we hope for a tragic ending then for them? :naughty:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

loved your posts; such great points @Saja La @ktcjdrama ~ the writer has not sold us jin bong to us in any form that we can't really cheer for this romeo-juliet pairing. prior to the divorce and after the divorce, jin bong has in essence stayed the same. she is still selfish, lazy and rude. yea, she apologized to hae jin but like hae jin said, the apology and change should have come then. plus, she has not stepped in to take care of her dad and he is left to fend for himself. at least she can bring home some chicken from her work so that he has something to eat? and she is a horrible employee with no work ethic. also, their attraction or relationship to each makes makes no sense and makes you ask what exactly is it based on. seems like just a case of lust because there is no depth to it.

@rolisrntex post that local viewers are very vocally against the pairing gives me hope that we won't be tortured for long. crossing all my fingers and toes. chaebel!!!!  yes, lets hope for a tragic ending for these two @ktcjdrama. I would love it if yuri is so tortured and she voices her discomfort. that will certainly shake cheol jin and jin bong. plus, he doesn't know who she is and once he does, he may see it as a ploy to get acting roles or torture him for some absurd reason. if cheol jin turns around and chews her brains out for her actions towards his sister, then this torture would be worth it!.. whatever, break up method it is, am certainly in!...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

she has not stepped in to take care of her dad and he is left to fend for himself. at least she can bring home some chicken from her work so that he has something to eat?

Exactly! She kept bringing CJ and the guys free chicken but never once did she bring food for her father. I actually am beginning to feel sorry for the dad... but you reap what you sow. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, little Cupid GJ is so cute. He asked “why?” 9 times when DG and HJ denied the possibility of then getting married. Yeah since I am keeping track of fist clenching, I also counted his cute “why?”

So these three are bonding well, when will Yuri come into the happy family picture? This is my wild guess. Yuri will find out about uncle and aunt dating, she would be so heart broken that she didn’t want to stay in the same house as CJ and certainly not going back to the Lee’s house, so that left her with only one choice, ie. to go live with her mother, at DG’s house :D 

Totally agree, little Cupid GJ is just too cute.... asking "why why why" in his innocent expression... And he was not  done yet with his why's, that he went for round 2 , going for individual confrontation .... LOL... It works on HJ, coz HJ is even remembering what the little Cupid said... 

By the way, just wanna check is it just me or did HJ keep inviting DG to work at the kitchen table whenever DG got stuck with writing. Is it why DG keep bringing his laptop while HJ preparing food....? Does DG need to see his muse to be inspired? heheh

I think you may be right... Yuri may want to leave and live with her mom once she found out that CJ is dating her awful aunt  ... Hence thats how Yuri may end up living with DG and GJ... 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

two @ktcjdrama. I would love it if yuri is so tortured and she voices her discomfort. that will certainly shake cheol jin and jin bong. plus, he doesn't know who she is and once he does, he may see it as a ploy to get acting roles or torture him for some absurd reason. if cheol jin turns around and chews her brains out for her actions towards his sister, then this torture would be worth it!.. whatever, break up method it is, am certainly in!...

Somehow I don't think JB will be too bother even after Yuri telling her discomfort.  I can see her telling Yuri that maybe Yuri is better off living with her mom if she is unhappy with her being with her uncle... 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Saja La said:

By the way, just wanna check is it just me or did HJ keep inviting DG to work at the kitchen table whenever DG got stuck with writing. Is it why DG keep bringing his laptop while HJ preparing food....? Does DG need to see his muse to be inspired? heheh

You’re on point. They’re depending on each other more and more, for inspiration, for strength, for comfort :D 

Let’s see if CJ loves his niece more or his new girl more <_<

Btw, a bit disappointed with Jinsang’s job. He is a Shiljang (department head)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, a bit disappointed with Jinsang’s job. He is a Shiljang (department head)

yeah me too. but it was funny that everyone in that room was shiljang. I think JS is maintenance shiljang or something like that.

JS still thinks that he can rise to higher position bc he JUri husband.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let’s see if CJ loves his niece more or his new girl more <_<

I still don't believe in their story, and I understand that all couples are different but I still can't see and believe that CJ really likes JB, I imagine that when the mother and the niece will find out, the writers will make us take pity on JB, I can already see the scenario. JB has still not changed, I hope that as another post said with the negative reactions towards this couple they will break them soon but will they do it as we imagine? I'm starting to be skeptical,

Monday begins episode 70, it's curious that the writers don't see the potential of romance between JW and CJ, with CJ who had already seen the relationship between JH and the actress, and the fact that he had warned JH about his time with the actress, knowing that JW knows his mother, CJ could have been a support for JW and she for him at work, a support that we see even between HJ and DG which gives solid foundations for a beautiful relationship, it's really a shame, the writers prefer to break the poor mother's heart

we are soon coming to the end of the drama, happy to see that DG and HJ are starting to feel feelings towards each other, I hope we will have a kiss soon

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, joccu said:

but it was funny that everyone in that room was shiljang. I think JS is maintenance shiljang or something like that.

I kept hoping that it was a play of words 管理室長 could be Management (管理) Department Head (室長) or... could be Control Room (管理室) Head (長)

• Like 5

We can already see where JW's revenge plan for Junho and Yuran is going. She's going to make Yuran the company spokesperson. Yuran will be flattered thinking it was Junho who got her that position. And of course Yuran will be all full of herself. JW is setting them up for a big fall. And to add to it - what did Yuran do all those years in France and why did she suddenly come back. For sure she wasn't lonely.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

He became a WHAT??? Are they trying to bankrupt the company? Since when he had any experience other than spending money?? 

@brooksmom Revenge is best served in a cold dish, if I got the saying right lol:sweatingbullets:.... YR should enjoy while she can. 

@marrez1 They will make her pitiful. Even if they break off now after the bomb is dropped, there is a possibility that she will get pregnant so the mom will have to swallow the pill and live with it. So will I.......

• Like 5

Junho says he doesn't know what to do about Yuran. Simple solution right from the beginning was to get her working the way she wanted: as an actress. There have been terrible actresses all along. We all know them and I'm not going to name them because they have their fans. Why? Agency promotion. And if you can't promote them in SK, you send them to Japan or China or even Vietnam or Thailand. Just read the kpopalypse and asianjunkie blogs for what they do for kpop groups and then you start to see it's the same for actors and actresses except there is a slight more focus on China and Thailand rather than Japan, but they still focus on Japan too.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

ShilJang (Department Head) /

Slightly less senior than the above mentioned EeSsa but similar in job role / scope.

EeSsa is the lowest level of seniority when it comes to being a director. Ha Ha is he the lowest of lowest.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

And to add to it - what did Yuran do all those years in France and why did she suddenly come back. For sure she wasn't lonely.

Yes, JW has ordered a check on this too since they’re going to sign her as spokesperson. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, JW has ordered a check on this too since they’re going to sign her as spokesperson. 

JW has a plan to keep YR either busy or blackmailed away.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

We can already see where JW's revenge plan for Junho and Yuran is going. She's going to make Yuran the company spokesperson. Yuran will be flattered thinking it was Junho who got her that position. And of course Yuran will be all full of herself. JW is setting them up for a big fall. And to add to it - what did Yuran do all those years in France and why did she suddenly come back. For sure she wasn't lonely.

Er, I have a different take on this. I think JW was just saying Yuran should be a "possible" option as the model.  JW never had plan to even use Yuran as your brand models. With that excuse, she will have a legitimate excuse/reason to have her staff run a background check for company purposes and NOT for personal reasons. So she can get other people to dig dirt on Yuran without her needed to get her hands dirty... With that, JW will be able to find out that Yuran is a divorcee, hence the staff will chit chat among themselves, and upon hearing this bits of news, the entertainment reporter will sniff potential gossip, which in turn they will follow her around and this can go 2 way,

1- the reporter will exposed pictures of Yuran is having an affair with the CEO. Or

2- JH will be forced to stop seeing / meeting Yuran at the apartment for fear being exposed as an adulterer

First option will grant JW a quick and fast divorce

Second option will prevent her hubby meeting Yuran. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

12 hours ago, joccu said:

yeah me too. but it was funny that everyone in that room was shiljang. I think JS is maintenance shiljang or something like that.

JS still thinks that he can rise to higher position bc he JUri husband.

JS is going to muck everything up in the department because that is what he does. He is either going to:

A. Be laziest person in the group and do no work causing resentment in the group

B. Actually do something but screw it up so badly the company will have no choice to dismiss him to save face.

C. All of the above

I vote C.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

FYI... I did see episode 69 subbed on one of the two sites I frequent, so check it out today if you're looking for it.  :D

• Like 2