[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

7 hours ago, Saja La said:

Ofcourse Yuri is linked to JS and HJ, their her parents... Duh....! Same as GJ, he is link to Yuran and DG (T line). However, GJ has EXTRA line purple colour line straight to HJ. Which means he will be family related to HJ. Anyone know what it is written at that purple line between GJ & HJ?

I know they are their parents. I meant that there is no indication that Yuri will be killed. It seems that you're worried about the purple line.

@ktcjdrama solved it, it is GJ's wish about HJ being his mother. 

But really it would be too clear if the chart says everything. I mean JS marriage to his mistress is not indicated, but the line says "cheating" with no question mark, also the line between Yuran and JH is "cheating?" With a question mark. The question mark is baffling. I think it means that they will not get married.

There is "love" sign between DG and HJ, with a question mark, but not marriage, which can mean they won't get married at the end :( so the chart is a bit ambiguous 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Saja La said:

By the way, did JB changed her name? Its written as Lee Yuri under JB's photo.

I find that really interesting. her stage name is lee juri which is one reason cheol jin hasn't recognized who she is. maybe it is the hopeful me ~ is the chart saying that the romeo juliet story is between the girl cheol jin thinks he has met but not his ex-sister-in-law?... anyway, I am still hoping this relationship will end. yes, lets have a romeo juliet tragedy! skull.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I find that really interesting. her stage name is lee juri which is one reason cheol jin hasn't recognized who she is. maybe it is the hopeful me ~ is the chart saying that the romeo juliet story is between the girl cheol jin thinks he has met but not his ex-sister-in-law?... anyway, I am still hoping this relationship will end. yes, lets have a romeo juliet tragedy! skull.png

I believe that’s just a typo. Same name as the little girl Lee Yu Ri. Her stage name is Lee Jin Joo. 

Btw, in the chart on page one (which i finally found a clear one), the text from CJ to JB roughly reads “develop feelings not knowing she is Jinsang’s sister” while from JB to CJ is “fall head over heels”

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I believe that’s just a typo. Same name as the little girl Lee Yu Ri. Her stage name is Lee Jin Joo. 

ah okay; I remembered she had a different stage name and assumed it was this one.

so the end of today's episode was interesting. it looks like yuran propositioned dae gu? and hae jin looked shocked? @marrez1 ~ it would be good if hae jin at least voices her concern that there are rumours about an affair.. wondering how it will turn out tomorrow. should be fun to watch with subs...

• Like 2

From the preview, I see the k-writers plan to create a misunderstanding between HJ and DG.

I predict that there will be a misunderstanding. The actress may have plans do the nasty (i wouldn't be surprise that the actress might set the seductress scene even though GJ and HJ is in the house) so the actress will ask HJ to make her and GJ get out of the apartment for a few hours so that her and DG can have the house all to themselves... DG will happened to see these two outside his apartment building and seeing them rushing to leave .... HJ will tell him that they were ask to "eat" out and DG is needed at the apartment. ... DG, a bit confuse, he will let them leave and went upstairs to figure out what is going on in his apartment. Once he saw what the actress had in mind, he'll get angry with the actress and storm out of the apartment and he was rushing out to catch up with HJ and GJ ( DG will be a bit panicky just in case he couldn't catch up with HJ and GJ, partly coz he wants to make it clear with HJ that nothing happened at all between him and the actress that night).... So, that night the 3 of them went out to eat and they had a blast hanging out , GJ was sooo giddy to have his 2 fav people with him.... They were out till past midnight that DG had to carry the sleepy GJ up to the apartment. While walking, we will see DG and HJ having a serious talk . GJ will have woken up a bit and he overhears his dad kinda hint that he may have feelings for HJ.

While at the apartment, the actress got a shock in her life that a guy (DG) actually rejects her and she was sooo angry that drank till she got drunk. She'll drunk dial JH and she left a voice mail to JH. The actress made such a mess in the living room and DG's study. the actress passed out on the sofa, so DG had no choice but to sleep on the floor in GJ's room with HJ sleeping beside GJ.  At some point  while sleeping, HJ dropped her hand to the side of the bed, which means HJ was facing him and not GJ. So, DG, who likes the idea that HJ was facing him while sleeping, decided to raise his head to look at HJ sleeping peacefully... He'll be tempted to hold HJ's hand while sleeping, but he resisted. However, when he woke up, he noticed that his hand indeed was holding HJ's hand. GJ, who already have woken quite sometime, has a huge smile on his face, sitting at the side of the bed looking at his 2 fav people sleeping holding hands. DG quickly let go of HJ's hands, which woke HJ up... 

The actress, woke up from her drunken state, thinking that she was still alone in the apartment , called JH, confessing her feelings to JH and begging him to not leave her and not to make her go back to her ex- hubby. DG will have overheard that conversation...

I do hope i get my wishful thinking... heheh

• Like 5

@Saja La Are you a writer for this show?  ROFLMAO

I am upset by this drama, TBH.  It's boring, in a rut, and the subs don't come in on time. It should at least be ready for mindless chewing during my breakfast on Monday morning, and now I wonder if it's even going to be ready for the rest of the week?  I don't like that sort of stress.  But with Bad Love so, well, bad, I am now literally looking over Chinese and Japanese alternatives every single day. 

There was that Blessing of the Sea show.  Did anyone here like that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

@Saja La Are you a writer for this show?  ROFLMAO

LOL, no i'm not, I'm not even a writer, why? Is my wishful thinking as boring as the k-writer's idea? I know, i'm no experts... ....

But i find when i watch this dragging k-drama daily, i tend to write what i hoped to see in the following episodes of what i think i might find interesting to watch, but i hardly ever got what i want thou...  

I started doing this with the Promise & Sweet Enemy k-drama,  and coz Happy sisters k-drama, the main lead got sooo little scene time, I started  doing "let's create the type of story line i wanna see"... 

And yes, i did watch Blessing of the sea, but i never finish it, the villain got too much scene time that i just couldn't be bothered to continue... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

LOL, no i'm not, I'm not even a writer, why? Is my wishful thinking as boring as the k-writer's idea? I know, i'm no experts... ....

But i find when i watch this dragging k-drama daily, i tend to write what i hoped to see in the following episodes of what i think i might find interesting to watch, but i hardly ever got what i want thou...  

I started doing this with the Promise & Sweet Enemy k-drama,  and coz Happy sisters k-drama, the main lead got sooo little scene time, I started  doing "let's create the type of story line i wanna see"... 

And yes, i did watch Blessing of the sea, but i never finish it, the villain got too much scene time that i just couldn't be bothered to continue... 

I like clever villains.  Maybe I'll try Blessing of the Sea.

I think you are very clever!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What a brazen b.itch. To not only move back into the house but to also tell to sleep back in the bedoom with her she needs meds. This is some serious delusion. How great does she think she is? The kid ran away with fear at the sight of her because of the abuse but she expects dad to what get amnesia all because she waving her fanny at him. She needs to be assessed, all isn't right upstairs. As for JH he is really a vile piece of work JW taking too dam long getting her ducks in order, she needs to get on with it and start crushing these people.

Poor YR and grandma about to need resuscitation once they find out. JB will fight JR and run and moan to CJ about JR and how it's HJ fault for leaving. She'll admit all the things she did wrong to HJ and show some regret for all the wrong reasons. He'll be siting there gobsmacked as the penny drops. ..I can only hope....urgh who am I kidding they'll be married with a sprog by the end at this rate. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

dae gu's rant about viewer feedback was hilarious. was giggling over how this one viewer made an account after many years just to comment after every episode that it was boring. hae jin so tired of hearing him whine then makes this hilarious observation that it must be an avid viewer. if the viewer was really bored, then she would have changed the channel. since she watched just to complain, then she was a fan. LOL... hahahah... do you chingus do that as well? keep watching even when the drama irks you?

jin sang makes a prediction that jin bong will never get married or if she does, she will get kicked out because of how dad has raised her. hmm, is the writer trying to soothe viewers irritated about this pairing? am still fast forwarding them. tell me when the romeo juliet tragedy begins!

what on earth was jin sang doing in university that he does not know what PPT and excel are? don't students all over have to some form of reports/assignments these days?

the stepmom cracks me up. her wry comment about how no one died today and it would be weird if someone died every day was a great jab at junhu. jeon won loves her because she gets a kick out of how much junhu gets annoyed. but it makes me wonder -- does stepmom know or suspect? or does she just make random comments? and why is junhu asking yuran to go back -- is yuran a problem to dump on dae gu to handle?

• Like 11

11 hours ago, tas82 said:

What a brazen b.itch. To not only move back into the house but to also tell to sleep back in the bedoom with her she needs meds. This is some serious delusion. How great does she think she is?

Like I said the woman is a succubus. She destroys men. She is trying to make DG jealous and make him step out of the boundaries he has made. She has no interest in her family at all.

• Like 7

So the yellow tracksuit of JB is a symbol of the awful side of her... I LOL hard when she suddenly transformed to old JB. She has prayed like 3-4 times to God that she wants to be a good person since dating CJ, will she really turn into a good person? 

Sigh, we’ve seen so many kisses from the side characters/couples and not yet one from the main OTP... when o when will they get together? I don’t mean to see the kisses but I want to see them together officially. Now one additional person will try to prevent DG-YR’s divorce... sigh...

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

dae gu's rant about viewer feedback was hilarious. was giggling over how this one viewer made an account after many years just to comment after every episode that it was boring. hae jin so tired of hearing him whine then makes this hilarious observation that it must be an avid viewer. if the viewer was really bored, then she would have changed the channel. since she watched just to complain, then she was a fan. LOL... hahahah... do you chingus do that as well? keep watching even when the drama irks you?

Well, I'm still here, aren't I? :unamused:

the stepmom cracks me up. her wry comment about how no one died today and it would be weird if someone died every day was a great jab at junhu. jeon won loves her because she gets a kick out of how much junhu gets annoyed. but it makes me wonder -- does stepmom know or suspect? or does she just make random comments? and why is junhu asking yuran to go back -- is yuran a problem to dump on dae gu to handle?

Junhu wants Yuran to have a home, and he can't provide it, so he wants her to live with DG.  Which is silly.  Just set her up in the mistress home like other rich men do, and be shameless and honest.  Everyone will know where they stand at least.  Stepmom totally knows what is going on because Junhu's dad was a shamelessly open cheater and his wives had to put up with it.  But, at least he was open about it so people didn't feel lied to.  Feeling lied to is the the worst, I think.  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

hmmmm.... Based on ep 73 preview, HJ wants to quit, so i guess the k-writers are going to make DG miss HJ huh? And I hoped DG will realized that as much as GJ is his child, HJ should also be with her child too... So next time, DG invite HJ to come stay at his place, he'll tell HJ to bring Yuri too...

ooo... I have an idea, what if the k-writers do a scene where Yuran starts acting crazy drunk and as she starts to verbally abusing DG and GJ, DG quickly took his bag and  GJ out of the house to prevent GJ hearing what Yuran is saying...  While the boys were contemplating where to go, GJ, took this opportunity to suggest that they go to HJ's house.... DG will try to think of a possible excuse to come so, aside from GJ missing HJ, DG also comes in with the excuse to check on HJ to make sure that HJ is still updating her blog and that HJ is not "teng teng" since he is not there to check on her... 

HJ's mom was happy to see DG and GJ that she invited the boys to come join them for dinner. CJ will not be there. DG seems to like Yuri and he mentioned that Yuri is just like her mom, which made Yuri very happy... 

After dinner, HJ's mom will noticed that Yuri and GJ were happily playing well together while Yuri's mom seems happy doing her blog while DG helped out while writing his script here and there....HJ's mom feels happy to see the four of them doing still teasing the kids while still doing their work.. GJ and Yuri ends up dozing off while playing and its only then that Hj realized how late it has been.. HJ's mom suggest that the boys stay the night, DG and GJ can take HJ's old room while HJ sleep in her mom's room. However, GJ ends up holding HJ's hand and refuse to let go her hand that GJ ends up sleeping in the same room as HJ....

4 people sleeping seems a tad bit tight that HJ woke up, late late in the night, so she goes out to get a glass of water. DG was also in the kitchen for the same reason. So, since both are up, they decided to go outside at the court yard to chit chat a bit (so they won't accidentally wake up the others) . HJ and DG talks, and DG will admit that he actually misses her at home since HJ left. DG will ask if HJ will reconsidered coming back to work at his house for not only for GJ's sake and for his sake... HJ was happy to hear that... Then HJ gave DG 500 won, and ask if she can continue to read his script from where she last read... DG smile and took the money and took out his laptop and HJ began reading it... HJ will giggle and give feedback and DG will try to put some notes based on HJ's comments... Camera will zoom out and voices will slowly fade out... Then come morning, CJ, who happened to just came back home, he sees his sister leaning on DG ( sitting down) against the wall, and DG has his one arm around HJ. CJ , with an angry voice ask what is going on? DG and HJ woke up and got shock that they together outside ... GJ, will be the first one out and seeing his dad with HJ and he'll have a huge smile on his face....   

End of that episode.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 1