[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

On 9/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, chickfactor said:

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee are busy with last-minute preparations for their wedding and promise to be good life partners to each other. But there is a slight problem with Chi-Soo and Ok-Ja's wedding plans...

Is this going to result in a double wedding? I hope not. I find them so tacky...

Lee Min Jung shared pictures of the last day of filming (9/9/20):

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm getting really sad that it will be the last weekend. I've grown so attached to this show! Maybe it's because it brought months of happiness amidst a pandemic.

I'm happy how things turned out between Gyun Jin and Nahee. So so sweet and they're both so gorgeous! Best chemistry and best TV couple of the year. I hope to see a fast forward to the two of them with their baby. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, capri2014 said:

I'm getting really sad that it will be the last weekend. I've grown so attached to this show! Maybe it's because it brought months of happiness amidst a pandemic.

yes i agree! lovely show that tided me through the pandemic-induced home-based learning period (saying this as the teacher, not the student hahah) 

looking forward but also sad that it's the finale soon!! TT

• Like 3

“Once Again” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Cho Hee And Lee Sang Yi’s Beautiful Wedding

“Once Again” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Cho Hee And Lee Sang Yi’s Beautiful Wedding

Soompi Article

Sep 12, 2020

by E. Cha

Get ready for Lee Cho Hee and Lee Sang Yi to tie the knot on the next episode of “Once Again”!

On September 12, the hit KBS 2TV drama unveiled a glimpse of Song Da Hee (Lee Cho Hee) and Yoon Jae Suk (Lee Sang Yi)’s upcoming wedding.

Unlike the beaming Song Da Hee, who looks relaxed and radiant in her elegant wedding dress, Yoon Jae Suk is visibly nervous as he prepares to exchange vows with his stunning bride.

Meanwhile, the couple’s friends and family look on with a variety of expressions that range from proud to emotional to delighted, with some attendees even tearing up at the happy occasion.

Once-Again2.jpg

Once-Again-4.jpg

Spoiler

Once-Again-2.jpg

Once-Again-3.jpg

Once-Again-5.jpg

Once-Again-6.jpg

Once-Again-7.jpg

Once-Again-8.jpg

Finally, Song Da Hee’s father Song Young Dal (played by Chun Ho Jin), who was previously stubbornly opposed to her marrying Yoon Jae Suk, opens up and bares his feelings in a heartfelt speech addressed to his beloved youngest daughter.

Spoiler

Once-Again-9.jpg

The next episode of “Once Again” will air on September 12 at 7:55 p.m. KST, followed by the series finale on September 13.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Last preview... The finale episode

Rough translations

DH: Behind you! Fire!!
JS: Aaarghh what should we do?!
JH: He is busy. It's quite hard to contact him (I persumed Ji Hoon is talking about Hyo Shin)
GH: Maybe he's having a tight schedule
Doctor: It looked ... (?) at first.
Men: Hello!
OJ: It looks like something good has been happening with you
YS: No, I haven't eat yet
OJ: Omo omo!
YS: Oh Oppa! Ah the sweet bean bread
YJ: You knew that I depend on you a lot, right? Because I have you by my side
NH: Nurse Jung, I'm sorry please delay my schedule patients
CS: As I expected, at least we have to have a new fresh air
YS: Stoooopp!!!

• Thanks 5

16 hours ago, monalisa said:

Glad JS finally got rid of his old hairstyle.

I noticed that too. He parted his hair to one side for his wedding. Seeing his eyebrows makes him look very handsome. But it looks like he liked it the old way as I can see by the video posted by @letsgoa_s. The tall young motorcycle guy styles his hair up and around his face. You would think it'd make him look older but he looks younger than he already looks.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the preview of the finale @alleram95  translations & to @tiMadam as well. My first weekend family drama I watched in real time.

It’s been a journey when I started following at ep 16 then marathoned in a few days to catch up.

Ep 97-98 (#49)

- omg Sadon couple are married! DH looked gorgeous and their vows were cute! I loved how the camera went to get others reactions. YR heartfelt letter to his maknae daughter. Loved how mom said she felt no sorry or nervousness before the wedding and loved how dad agreed. Their sitting at the steps and talking of their memories cute.

Dad being caught being romantic but poor mom falling down due to JS visiting out of the blue. YD catching YS On her date with the director. He even kneeled I front of him asking about his info & background. Loved his honesty oh you are younger for her at 1974, plus OB called his jealousy on target.

Gj sweet talking to his snotty shadow and daunt being hyung now getting married! His singing and great hosting skills. His empathy morning sickness was hilarious.

SY catching HS and GH & smartly got 50,000 won bribe over 30,000 and YS aunties helped. 

Glad to see the in laws get along, NH on the phone with GJ mom and very casual and comforTable was sweet.

The video helping the market get increased sales was a nice touch. Knowing the director likes a person yelling scolding him and his sad story & knowing YS and Liking scolded him. Lol.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

• Like 3

신혼여행으로 차박을 선택한 재석과 다희는 여행지에서 첫 난관에 부딪히고, 나희와 규진은 병원에서 예상치 못한 이야기를 듣는다. 이후 규진이에게 닥친 뜻밖에 사고는?

가희는 연락이 뜸한 효신에게 내심 서운하고 준선은 새로운 식구를 맞이하러 오디션을 보게 된다. 한편 용주시장 회장으로 선출된 초연, 봉사활동에 가게 단속에 정신없는 나날을 보내는 가운데서도 연애에도 열심인데 그 모습이 영달은 마뜩찮다.

옥자는 초연을 돕다 사고를 겪고, 옥자와 치수가 나가기로 했던 댄스 대회 예선에는 옥분과 영달이 출전을 하기로 하는데..

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,50,806268

Last episode! - preview translation

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee chose a road trip as their honeymoon, and they encounter their first difficulty.

Na-Hee and Gyu-Jin hear something unexpected at the hospital. And Gyu-Jin has an unexpected accident?

Ga-Hee feels sad about Hyo-Shin's infrequent contact. Joon-Seon holds auditions to hire new employees.

Cho-Yeon becomes the president of the YongJu Market association. She becomes so busy, along with running her restaurant, but she also puts a lot of effort into her dating life. Yeong-Dal is not happy to see that.

Ok-Ja suffers an accident while helping Cho-Yeon and at the qualifying round of the dance contest, Chi-Soo and Ok-Ja were supposed to go, but Ok-Boon and Yeong-Dal go instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Happy Ending for every one :wub: We have 3 years of timeskip.

Na Hee and Gyu Jin became the proud parents of fraternal twins. Gyu Jin loves his son too much that he can't be separated with them too long, especially now that the children are starting their day in the kindergarten. They still argue with each others but at the end of day, they keep their promise to talk with each other about what they upset and try to talk about it

Spoiler

Da Hee and Jae Seok, the first day of their honeymoon trip didn't go according to what Da Hee wishes, but as long as they are together, they are happy. 3 years after their marriage, they moved out from Yoon Jeong's house but the sweet Da Hee will always worry about her mother-in-law. Da Hee has graduated and join the hospital where Yoon brothers and Na Hee works. She can finally work the job that she's been dreaming of.

Spoiler

Ga Hee and Hyo Shin both still dating happily with each other. Ga Hee has become a successful online shopping mall while Hyo Shin has won his gold medal and busy. They too aren't afraid to reveal about their dating to the public (in this case in front of Ga Hee's co-worker)

Spoiler

Joon Seon and the boys get many offers and Good Action Company even open a recruitment for new members. The boys still happily dating with the kimbap girls. The girls no longer work with Young Suk, but in the nail art shop.

Ok Ja and Chi Su also get married while Young Suk has become the new chairwoman for the market association. She is still having a good relationship with the director, but haven't had any thoughts for marriage.

"I have to be happy so that the world will become beautiful" - Jang Ok Boon

-----

To all the staffs and actors, thank you so much for the hard work for the last 6 months despite facing the pandemic situation. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Omo....here we are at the finish line!! What a journey. Still waiting yesterday's episode to be fully subbed (usually it's faster that this, but oh well....I can wait).

Why DH didn't choose the 3rd dress? That was the best one on her. The actual wedding dress was similar but the fit is kinda looser on her. But she is still very pretty. Hopefully Lee Cho Hee & Lee Sang Yi will get more offer for dramas in the future, they have been the standout from this (at least for me). 

CY and the director date is so cute!! I can't stop grinning when watching it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Catch you all in another drama. This has been one of the longest upbeat ending episodes I've ever seen. I laughed so much in ep 49 and for an ending episode the long 3yr time skip was great to watch.

I won't say I loved all the scenes but this time skip is certainly valued packed. How can you expect a kid to sleep if you're jiggling around in bright room light feeding the other child I don't know. However GJ being the sappy dad was cringy- worthy of watching. The HS scene was funny but great they kept the romance going.

However episode 49 was still funnier.  The dad dropping the mum was one of the funniest thing ever. But the director and YS were hilarious. I actually rewatched it 3 times and cackled like a loon. Her lady like eating vs the stuffed face and him bowing on the floor had me in hysterics. So OTT. They were both so cute.

Hope you guys find a nice drama next. I have about 3 dramas I am following so will be busy.  But seriously though this weekend's episodes have been really upbeat. The best ending episodes vibe ever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

Ah that was great. I shall miss this drama. Here's hoping the next weekend drama is at least as good this. Loved the time skip and that we got updated on everyone even the redeemed con woman friend. Good vibes all around. Well see you guys in the next one, 

• Like 2

Awww, that was fun. It was a lovely ending.

Da-Hee and Jae-Seok win the best couple award for me! Here's to hoping we see a lot more of these two actors in the future.

The best story arc was Cho-Yeon and Yeong-Dal reuniting.

I'm sad Lee Pil-Mo didn't make a final appearance - I was looking forward to seeing how much his relationship has progressed with Cho-Yeon - but she just talked about how they're still dating and they support each other. So I guess that's fine.

Everyone else is together and happy. Yay.

It was a nice family drama. I think the show's purpose, in part, was to de-stigmatize divorce in Korean society. Divorce can be a sad thing, but here's this nice family where all four kids got divorced (if you include Da-Hee) and it wasn't the end of the world. Two of the couples reunited, and two were better off without their first husbands, and went onto live good lives.

• Like 6

I enjoyed watching the drama and hope  to see you guys in another drama thread.  I'm not sure if I will watch another weekend drama.  This is my 2nd back to back weekend drama.  I usually  don't like weekend dramas but I enjoyed this one the other I watched before this one.

• Like 3

On 8/26/2020 at 2:10 PM, heartslined said:

The actors and actresses who play Ga Hee, Hyo Shin, Jae Seok and Da Hee will be appearing on Knowing Brothers! The episode will be taped on 10 Sept with the broadcast date scheduled for 19 Sept.

Finally! More variety appearances for this cast! :)) 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000318085

• Like 5

sad no GH-HS reveal, except in front of her employees, but i guess it couldnt be squeezed in!

Longest epilogue I've watched, and so full of PPL! but still great, and if marriage tips were a PPL, the show nailed it too =) GY and NH finally communicating well was the best thing ever! =D Final dialogue piece by the mum with the montage of the kids was really nice too =') Missing this show already! T.T

The BTS scenes at the end were nice too! <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

An interview with Lee Cho Hee:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004273162

Some highlights:

--senior actors asked her if she was really dating Lee Sang Yi (answer seems to be no)

--said Lee Sang Yi is handsome and sincere, but best quality is that he is good at his job, hopes that they will get to work again together in the future

• Like 7