Quantcast

Confirmed. Na Hee is pregnant :)

The last scene in last week episodes, where Na Hee lost her consciousness was a false alarm. She was alright but couldn't eat because of nausea. Before she went home, she did have a sudden craving for bread and banana milk the next day at the office. 

Da Hee and Jae Seok are preparing for their wedding and have a little fight about house choices. Da Hee suggested for them to live at Yun Jeong house until she graduated

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I finally saw the finale last night after a busy weekend.   OMG the ending of my first weekend family drama. It had its up and downs with Leech story line (wrapped up )

Whoa! We've got a real development between GJ and NH!!    What's funny is that I watched the interview of LMJ and LSY Friday. LSY said that GJ will be straightforward from now on...but given

I was wrong all along. It wasn't JS that play cupid. It wasn't BY nor JR that made NH-GJ fall in love again. It wasn't past romance that awaken their new romance. It was.. .

The fathers sisters' new love interest sure looks handsome, Lee Pil Mo.

Did Na Hee go to the pharmacy or is she in the habit of carrying a pregnancy kit in her bag at all times.

Please someone confirm that it is Lee Pil Mo.:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

The fathers sisters' new love interest sure looks handsome, Lee Pil Mo.

Did Na Hee go to the pharmacy or is she in the habit of carrying a pregnancy kit in her bag at all times.

yes, it's him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How long have GJ and NH been divorced?  GJ lives with his brother. NH lives with her parents.  When did they get pregnant. Backseat of the car? In the little kiddie bed in their clinic?

It's time to pull out the time calculator like in the drama Alice and Graceful Friends. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

They had a bed scene. I forgot too. Episode 76 or 74.

Either way this episode was cute. I laughed at the preview. So cliche so delicious.

GJ made me laugh when he was so OTT during the dinner scene. Lolol. is he for real? Was he ever like that previously? He was so sappy I still chuckle recalling that scene.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

wow damn.... if I were CY/YS I’d gladly pass butcher Yang in favor of the new guy.... he’s a really dashing mister (sorry butcher Yang)

I agree with @monalisa Nahee needed the “once again” with YJ more than Dahee, she should live with YJ and start over as in laws, it will drive the message and the theme better.

• Like 3

Nahee is my girl crush, she is so pretty. i love her looks when she showed her positive kit. she can really deliver her lines naturally and beautifully. 

Gyujin is good also but sometimes his acting is over the top for me. 

so writer took the road less complicated and made our Nahee pregnant... oh well we are nearing the conclusion no time to expound much interesting issues... 

• Like 4

Nope nope nope NH and mother in law just mending fences. Way too soon for them to live together especially now she's pregnant. She would be the interfering type. As much as it would be nice, I can see her nagging Na Hee, saying how she would do this and that,  all coming from a good place mind but her nagging a hormonal Na Hee would cause more friction. As sweet as their reunion had been it would be too much of a 180 for me. She can dote from a distance and help prepare the nursery and stuff but them living together nah. 

• Like 5

am thinking same thing too... 

it wont do good if Nahee and Gyujin live with Mama Yoon... 

Gyujin's action is over now with the addition of Mommy Yoon, not so good i think. 

so Gyujin didnt throw their baby's things... that's good but why he wasn't able to tell that to Nahee before? their communication really was disastrous then. 

their 10 minute talk a day could solve that hopefully... 

• Like 6

That gumu is too cute. His employee thinks she's scary, he thinks she's cute. I had a good chuckle over the filming session and his banmal towards the couple. They are too cute.

Huh? Did I miss something? Its NH staying with the mother not GJ. Cute episode today. The OTT daddy to be is a hoot to watch. His doting behaviour just keeps sending me into fits especially the double date dinner. I am cringing big time and laughing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, brooksmom said:

How long have GJ and NH been divorced?  GJ lives with his brother. NH lives with her parents.  When did they get pregnant. Backseat of the car? In the little kiddie bed in their clinic?

It's time to pull out the time calculator like in the drama Alice and Graceful Friends. 

I have been thinking about this a lot since yesterday.
It appears that it is a pregnancy by induction :):ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, acidrain33 said:

Nahee is my girl crush, she is so pretty. i love her looks when she showed her positive kit. she can really deliver her lines naturally and beautifully. 

Gyujin is good also but sometimes his acting is over the top for me. 

so writer took the road less complicated and made our Nahee pregnant... oh well we are nearing the conclusion no time to expound much interesting issues... 

Lee Min Jung is always one of the prettiest Korean actresses in my opinion, ever since I saw her first time in BOF. But she is always underrated in the beauty poll. She looks very pretty in the car on the way to vacation and in the hotel room scene. And she is always prettier without bangs!!!

I can't stand GJ chewing and eating.....way over the top! i hate the chewing sound that is so often found in kdramas. 

And as much as I like this dramas (one that I sometimes watch before english sub is ready), I don't like the easy way out the writers take. Seems so shallow and convenient. And for coming from conventional families (like someone said before), NH and GJ sure did slept together before (second) marriage. And both being doctors, goodness sake, they can't be any smarter to prevent accidental pregnancy like this???

Lee Pil Mo ahjussi!!! Long time no see!! Wish he shows up much earlier!

• Like 6
On 9/5/2020 at 11:50 AM, brooksmom said:

Lee Pil-Mo is the father of Na-Hee's baby? :w00t:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다