Quantcast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I finally saw the finale last night after a busy weekend.   OMG the ending of my first weekend family drama. It had its up and downs with Leech story line (wrapped up )

Whoa! We've got a real development between GJ and NH!!    What's funny is that I watched the interview of LMJ and LSY Friday. LSY said that GJ will be straightforward from now on...but given

I was wrong all along. It wasn't JS that play cupid. It wasn't BY nor JR that made NH-GJ fall in love again. It wasn't past romance that awaken their new romance. It was.. .

Hi Everyone!

I had a holiday weekend so I was MIA til last night and caught up.I cannot believe our drama is ending this coming weekend. A lovely ending of my first weekend family drama I am watching in real time.

I enjoyed the post and info from everyone.

Thoughts on last weekend's episodes:

-Lee Pil Mo (robotic) , arrogant and handsome. OMG how I missed you! Please come back! Anyways love he is a romantic love interest for my fave character CY/YS! I along with others was complaining for her lack of sceren time once she and YD were reunited. So it is cool she got her temper and set him straight.

Spoiler

Director not explaining concept and then films the marketplace people in his brusque and rude way. Glad CY/YS told him off! LOL. 

Heart Fluttery moment the robotic DR saves her was funny. How he had to keep add "yo" to not be using banmal with her. LOL funny.

Dir nim asking CY/YS out ---cool. Love they have a date and her holding back too much warm praise for the video. I cannot blame her. He already has a big head as it is for sure.

The first official meeting and the director nim gives everyone a bit of turn off with his arrogant and curt ways (even if he is handsome)

So funny how she loves bossy women and that his colleague was scared by CY/YS. She can be intimidating (when needed) but the director needed to be told he was ridiculous to everyone in the market. I agree without sharing your vision and why you want to make it and WHY you don't want them to stare at the camera. But also refusing to explain too ---def doesn't add for good relations in the beginning. But I loved how he was a bit disappointed by CY /YS lack of an ENTHUSIASTIC response. I loved how he asked her for dinner and she was playing it cool. But she learned from her situation with Butcher Yang (that mildang thing can blow up in your face). So glad she agreed to go out for a meal with him. Also the director talking with her and having her gimbap and inquiring about her dating status (LOL) You go for it!  Times a ticking and you are no longer young anymore. Go go go!

-Butcher Yang finally told why OJ was upset.Her overreactive imagination of him proposing singing, doing grandiose fashion with a diamond ring. Glad that CY /YS told him what was up (I cannot blame him too much as he is an aging bachelor with not much dating experience. OJ is lucky to have wise CY/YS help her out with Butcher Yang. HIs final proposal to her was not the way he wanted-but the fact he cares about her to think diligently about it was sweet. Plus his using the proposal and her response in English (was consistent with OJ day dreams). Only difference was the gold ring not the diamond. I agree gold is forever, diamonds is a very wise marketing plan ( quality, cut and carats vary and needing the certificate of authenticity etc- very complicated). Glad that OJ got her proposal and we knew they would move to be more permanent.

Spoiler

The proposal she gets it but not the way she dreamed. Still very geniune of him and his style. HUGS.

Ok Ja imagining a surprise proposal at the dance class 

Another false hope she thinks Butcher Yang will propose at the Italian restaurant

-GJ mom was interesting and very nice about refusing DH idea to move in with her for two years. I was shocked as her former self would have jumped at the chance. She has more company with her sons and attention with OB visiting too ---loved that they are stronger and better as friends. This time around not one but twice as in laws. I liked the chat that OB had with her. I think that made her feel at ease. DH is right---they are priced out, they have a great location, DH sweet heart to want to be a daughter to her. (She noticed her sadness and wanting a daughter like OB has three especially that girls night out . Sons are great but different from daughters that is FOR sure.Or the lovely fact DH was thoughtful getting the table so MIL cannot get hurt walking around. Yes that is the RIGHT thing to do and renovate the kitchen is the least they can do since they are saving a ton for the first 2 yrs. But GJ mom was right it is going to be tough in early stages of marriage (as GH, NH and others warn her). Then JS and DH just have to be better about communicating wtih each other. 

Spoiler

DH sweetly proposing to JS to live with his mom and wanting to be a daughter more than DIL to his mom

(How can you not love DH?) 

JS mom rejecting DH and JS proposal as newlyweds to move in with her

DH sharing with her parents her proposal to live with JS mom (making sure to tell them NOT JS said it but her.

The friends meeting up and talking over DH proposal to live with her and that OB gave her permission is a lovely sight. They will live well and live for grandmother and well to look forward to life. 

The 

-JS being so cute with DH when she wore the gorgeous wedding dresses. She initially was upset with him but how she can continue to be with her groom to be so enthusiastic and shooting hearts in his eyes with every gown she wore? She looked fantastic and lovely.

Spoiler

Glad JS finally can come clean and tell DH that their first meeting was not at the pocha but him giving her the bottle of water at the hotel after her embarrassing incident in the hotel lobby.

-GH and HS having their cute moment even for 30 minutes to rejuvenate and hang out . Awww they really feel each other's presence (lack of) when separated. But I liked that at least GH had a nice moment with HS. I felt bad that her son could not see him but he will for his match at least.

Spoiler

CY/YS auntie with her sharp eyes--she is good with others not herself. I like that she is a source of comfort and she can share with someone instead of holding it in. Love Auntie and GH together here talking about HS and her feelings about him.

HS and GH hug and reunion if even for a brief moment.

-The stunt guys with their now kim bap girlfriends and JS having no SENSE and bugging them (though kindly treating them for dinner) wanting to have fun with them but not allowing them to have private time with them. Sigh. JS shaking my head, you a big lughead, sweet but a lughead nonetheless.

Spoiler

After the tv show interview and JS being a very bad FIFTH wheel with his dongsengs with their girlfriends

-GJ and NH--it was predictable she was pregnant.

I did like GJ reaction and NH (he as overly too much with the feeding her and I agree DH and JS were like OMG.

Spoiler

Reregistering their marriage is fast with JS and DH and then later the too overboard CUTESY GJ with NH and JS and DH (like omg)

(But you know, JS knew it is right but witnessing was weird. But we all know he would totally dote on DH that way too.) I am glad that GJ did not dump all the kids room stuff and FINALLY explained he just wanted her to move forward so he just packed it up. Kim Min Jung is so gorgeous.

Spoiler

NH moving back in and GJ giving her flowers to congratulate her moving back in together. Awww. Then showing the room with the baby stuff she THOUGHT he got rid of.

Going to GJ mom to announce NH pregnancy. Awww.

Then NH to tell her parents. Though I know it is a common trope i love the parents with GJ and NH over the moon with this pregnancy news.

Making behind the scenes 

NH with her dad -so cute as she is prepping to move back in with GJ

AWWW love this scene.

I liked how they went to the parents and how GJ mom is finally happy and has a GOAL to be sober and there for their kid. She always wanted a grandchild and now OB has her fourth grandchild. Awww, kids do add a great energy to a family.  Though a common trope, I do like GJ is trying to rectify prior mistakes and being more communicative and attentive this time around.

JS with his interview on TV was cute. He froze but did well and the annoying hyung stuntman's name error by the TV show was hilarious too. LOL. But glad he is doing well though. 

We are heading to the last FINALE weekend and wrapping up the story lines. Seems like everyone is going to get a PAT ---happy /good potential happiness lines. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,49,806120

97-98회 미리보기 
나희의 입덧 때문에 걱정이 이만저만이 아닌 규진. 특별메뉴로 나희의 건강을 챙기는데, 이젠 규진마저도 건강에 이상이?
재석과 다희는 막바지 결혼준비에 바쁘고 서로에게 좋은 동반자가 되기로 약속한다. 한편 치수와 옥자의 결혼준비에는 약간의 문제가 생긴듯 한데...
모태솔로 강초연 인생에 불어온 이현이라는 봄바람! 첫 데이트를 마치고 돌아오는 길에 하필이면 영달과 마주친다!

Episodes 97-98 Preview - translated

Gyu-Jin is worried due to Na-Hee's morning sickness. He takes care of her health with a special menu, but now his health suffers too?

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee are busy with last-minute preparations for their wedding and promise to be good life partners to each other. But there is a slight problem with Chi-Soo and Ok-Ja's wedding plans...

The spring wind comes to lifetime-single Kang Cho-Yeon and his name is Lee Hyeon. After their first date, they run into Yeong-Dal of all people!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
On 9/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, chickfactor said:

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee are busy with last-minute preparations for their wedding and promise to be good life partners to each other. But there is a slight problem with Chi-Soo and Ok-Ja's wedding plans...

Is this going to result in a double wedding? I hope not. I find them so tacky...

Lee Min Jung shared pictures of the last day of filming (9/9/20):

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm getting really sad that it will be the last weekend. I've grown so attached to this show! Maybe it's because it brought months of happiness amidst a pandemic.

I'm happy how things turned out between Gyun Jin and Nahee. So so sweet and they're both so gorgeous! Best chemistry and best TV couple of the year. I hope to see a fast forward to the two of them with their baby. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, capri2014 said:

I'm getting really sad that it will be the last weekend. I've grown so attached to this show! Maybe it's because it brought months of happiness amidst a pandemic.

yes i agree! lovely show that tided me through the pandemic-induced home-based learning period (saying this as the teacher, not the student hahah) 

looking forward but also sad that it's the finale soon!! TT

• Like 3

“Once Again” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Cho Hee And Lee Sang Yi’s Beautiful Wedding

“Once Again” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Cho Hee And Lee Sang Yi’s Beautiful Wedding

Soompi Article

Sep 12, 2020

by E. Cha

Get ready for Lee Cho Hee and Lee Sang Yi to tie the knot on the next episode of “Once Again”!

On September 12, the hit KBS 2TV drama unveiled a glimpse of Song Da Hee (Lee Cho Hee) and Yoon Jae Suk (Lee Sang Yi)’s upcoming wedding.

Unlike the beaming Song Da Hee, who looks relaxed and radiant in her elegant wedding dress, Yoon Jae Suk is visibly nervous as he prepares to exchange vows with his stunning bride.

Meanwhile, the couple’s friends and family look on with a variety of expressions that range from proud to emotional to delighted, with some attendees even tearing up at the happy occasion.

Once-Again2.jpg

Once-Again-4.jpg

Spoiler

Once-Again-2.jpg

Once-Again-3.jpg

Once-Again-5.jpg

Once-Again-6.jpg

Once-Again-7.jpg

Once-Again-8.jpg

Finally, Song Da Hee’s father Song Young Dal (played by Chun Ho Jin), who was previously stubbornly opposed to her marrying Yoon Jae Suk, opens up and bares his feelings in a heartfelt speech addressed to his beloved youngest daughter.

Spoiler

Once-Again-9.jpg

The next episode of “Once Again” will air on September 12 at 7:55 p.m. KST, followed by the series finale on September 13.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Last preview... The finale episode

Rough translations

DH: Behind you! Fire!!
JS: Aaarghh what should we do?!
JH: He is busy. It's quite hard to contact him (I persumed Ji Hoon is talking about Hyo Shin)
GH: Maybe he's having a tight schedule
Doctor: It looked ... (?) at first.
Men: Hello!
OJ: It looks like something good has been happening with you
YS: No, I haven't eat yet
OJ: Omo omo!
YS: Oh Oppa! Ah the sweet bean bread
YJ: You knew that I depend on you a lot, right? Because I have you by my side
NH: Nurse Jung, I'm sorry please delay my schedule patients
CS: As I expected, at least we have to have a new fresh air
YS: Stoooopp!!!

• Thanks 5
16 hours ago, monalisa said:

Glad JS finally got rid of his old hairstyle.

I noticed that too. He parted his hair to one side for his wedding. Seeing his eyebrows makes him look very handsome. But it looks like he liked it the old way as I can see by the video posted by @letsgoa_s. The tall young motorcycle guy styles his hair up and around his face. You would think it'd make him look older but he looks younger than he already looks.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the preview of the finale @alleram95  translations & to @tiMadam as well. My first weekend family drama I watched in real time.

It’s been a journey when I started following at ep 16 then marathoned in a few days to catch up.

Ep 97-98 (#49)

- omg Sadon couple are married! DH looked gorgeous and their vows were cute! I loved how the camera went to get others reactions. YR heartfelt letter to his maknae daughter. Loved how mom said she felt no sorry or nervousness before the wedding and loved how dad agreed. Their sitting at the steps and talking of their memories cute.

Dad being caught being romantic but poor mom falling down due to JS visiting out of the blue. YD catching YS On her date with the director. He even kneeled I front of him asking about his info & background. Loved his honesty oh you are younger for her at 1974, plus OB called his jealousy on target.

Gj sweet talking to his snotty shadow and daunt being hyung now getting married! His singing and great hosting skills. His empathy morning sickness was hilarious.

SY catching HS and GH & smartly got 50,000 won bribe over 30,000 and YS aunties helped. 

Glad to see the in laws get along, NH on the phone with GJ mom and very casual and comforTable was sweet.

The video helping the market get increased sales was a nice touch. Knowing the director likes a person yelling scolding him and his sad story & knowing YS and Liking scolded him. Lol.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

• Like 3

신혼여행으로 차박을 선택한 재석과 다희는 여행지에서 첫 난관에 부딪히고, 나희와 규진은 병원에서 예상치 못한 이야기를 듣는다. 이후 규진이에게 닥친 뜻밖에 사고는?

가희는 연락이 뜸한 효신에게 내심 서운하고 준선은 새로운 식구를 맞이하러 오디션을 보게 된다. 한편 용주시장 회장으로 선출된 초연, 봉사활동에 가게 단속에 정신없는 나날을 보내는 가운데서도 연애에도 열심인데 그 모습이 영달은 마뜩찮다.

옥자는 초연을 돕다 사고를 겪고, 옥자와 치수가 나가기로 했던 댄스 대회 예선에는 옥분과 영달이 출전을 하기로 하는데..

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,50,806268

Last episode! - preview translation

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee chose a road trip as their honeymoon, and they encounter their first difficulty.

Na-Hee and Gyu-Jin hear something unexpected at the hospital. And Gyu-Jin has an unexpected accident?

Ga-Hee feels sad about Hyo-Shin's infrequent contact. Joon-Seon holds auditions to hire new employees.

Cho-Yeon becomes the president of the YongJu Market association. She becomes so busy, along with running her restaurant, but she also puts a lot of effort into her dating life. Yeong-Dal is not happy to see that.

Ok-Ja suffers an accident while helping Cho-Yeon and at the qualifying round of the dance contest, Chi-Soo and Ok-Ja were supposed to go, but Ok-Boon and Yeong-Dal go instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Happy Ending for every one :wub: We have 3 years of timeskip.

Na Hee and Gyu Jin became the proud parents of fraternal twins. Gyu Jin loves his son too much that he can't be separated with them too long, especially now that the children are starting their day in the kindergarten. They still argue with each others but at the end of day, they keep their promise to talk with each other about what they upset and try to talk about it

Spoiler

Da Hee and Jae Seok, the first day of their honeymoon trip didn't go according to what Da Hee wishes, but as long as they are together, they are happy. 3 years after their marriage, they moved out from Yoon Jeong's house but the sweet Da Hee will always worry about her mother-in-law. Da Hee has graduated and join the hospital where Yoon brothers and Na Hee works. She can finally work the job that she's been dreaming of.

Spoiler

Ga Hee and Hyo Shin both still dating happily with each other. Ga Hee has become a successful online shopping mall while Hyo Shin has won his gold medal and busy. They too aren't afraid to reveal about their dating to the public (in this case in front of Ga Hee's co-worker)

Spoiler

Joon Seon and the boys get many offers and Good Action Company even open a recruitment for new members. The boys still happily dating with the kimbap girls. The girls no longer work with Young Suk, but in the nail art shop.

Ok Ja and Chi Su also get married while Young Suk has become the new chairwoman for the market association. She is still having a good relationship with the director, but haven't had any thoughts for marriage.

"I have to be happy so that the world will become beautiful" - Jang Ok Boon

-----

To all the staffs and actors, thank you so much for the hard work for the last 6 months despite facing the pandemic situation. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Omo....here we are at the finish line!! What a journey. Still waiting yesterday's episode to be fully subbed (usually it's faster that this, but oh well....I can wait).

Why DH didn't choose the 3rd dress? That was the best one on her. The actual wedding dress was similar but the fit is kinda looser on her. But she is still very pretty. Hopefully Lee Cho Hee & Lee Sang Yi will get more offer for dramas in the future, they have been the standout from this (at least for me). 

CY and the director date is so cute!! I can't stop grinning when watching it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Catch you all in another drama. This has been one of the longest upbeat ending episodes I've ever seen. I laughed so much in ep 49 and for an ending episode the long 3yr time skip was great to watch.

I won't say I loved all the scenes but this time skip is certainly valued packed. How can you expect a kid to sleep if you're jiggling around in bright room light feeding the other child I don't know. However GJ being the sappy dad was cringy- worthy of watching. The HS scene was funny but great they kept the romance going.

However episode 49 was still funnier.  The dad dropping the mum was one of the funniest thing ever. But the director and YS were hilarious. I actually rewatched it 3 times and cackled like a loon. Her lady like eating vs the stuffed face and him bowing on the floor had me in hysterics. So OTT. They were both so cute.

Hope you guys find a nice drama next. I have about 3 dramas I am following so will be busy.  But seriously though this weekend's episodes have been really upbeat. The best ending episodes vibe ever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

Ah that was great. I shall miss this drama. Here's hoping the next weekend drama is at least as good this. Loved the time skip and that we got updated on everyone even the redeemed con woman friend. Good vibes all around. Well see you guys in the next one, 

• Like 2

Awww, that was fun. It was a lovely ending.

Da-Hee and Jae-Seok win the best couple award for me! Here's to hoping we see a lot more of these two actors in the future.

The best story arc was Cho-Yeon and Yeong-Dal reuniting.

I'm sad Lee Pil-Mo didn't make a final appearance - I was looking forward to seeing how much his relationship has progressed with Cho-Yeon - but she just talked about how they're still dating and they support each other. So I guess that's fine.

Everyone else is together and happy. Yay.

It was a nice family drama. I think the show's purpose, in part, was to de-stigmatize divorce in Korean society. Divorce can be a sad thing, but here's this nice family where all four kids got divorced (if you include Da-Hee) and it wasn't the end of the world. Two of the couples reunited, and two were better off without their first husbands, and went onto live good lives.

• Like 6