[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

The fathers sisters' new love interest sure looks handsome, Lee Pil Mo.

Did Na Hee go to the pharmacy or is she in the habit of carrying a pregnancy kit in her bag at all times.

Please someone confirm that it is Lee Pil Mo.:w00t:

yes, it's him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How long have GJ and NH been divorced?  GJ lives with his brother. NH lives with her parents.  When did they get pregnant. Backseat of the car? In the little kiddie bed in their clinic?

It's time to pull out the time calculator like in the drama Alice and Graceful Friends. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

They had a bed scene. I forgot too. Episode 76 or 74.

Either way this episode was cute. I laughed at the preview. So cliche so delicious.

GJ made me laugh when he was so OTT during the dinner scene. Lolol. is he for real? Was he ever like that previously? He was so sappy I still chuckle recalling that scene.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

wow damn.... if I were CY/YS I’d gladly pass butcher Yang in favor of the new guy.... he’s a really dashing mister (sorry butcher Yang)

I agree with @monalisa Nahee needed the “once again” with YJ more than Dahee, she should live with YJ and start over as in laws, it will drive the message and the theme better.

• Like 3

Nahee is my girl crush, she is so pretty. i love her looks when she showed her positive kit. she can really deliver her lines naturally and beautifully. 

Gyujin is good also but sometimes his acting is over the top for me. 

so writer took the road less complicated and made our Nahee pregnant... oh well we are nearing the conclusion no time to expound much interesting issues... 

• Like 4

Nope nope nope NH and mother in law just mending fences. Way too soon for them to live together especially now she's pregnant. She would be the interfering type. As much as it would be nice, I can see her nagging Na Hee, saying how she would do this and that,  all coming from a good place mind but her nagging a hormonal Na Hee would cause more friction. As sweet as their reunion had been it would be too much of a 180 for me. She can dote from a distance and help prepare the nursery and stuff but them living together nah. 

• Like 5

am thinking same thing too... 

it wont do good if Nahee and Gyujin live with Mama Yoon... 

Gyujin's action is over now with the addition of Mommy Yoon, not so good i think. 

so Gyujin didnt throw their baby's things... that's good but why he wasn't able to tell that to Nahee before? their communication really was disastrous then. 

their 10 minute talk a day could solve that hopefully... 

• Like 6

That gumu is too cute. His employee thinks she's scary, he thinks she's cute. I had a good chuckle over the filming session and his banmal towards the couple. They are too cute.

Huh? Did I miss something? Its NH staying with the mother not GJ. Cute episode today. The OTT daddy to be is a hoot to watch. His doting behaviour just keeps sending me into fits especially the double date dinner. I am cringing big time and laughing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, brooksmom said:

How long have GJ and NH been divorced?  GJ lives with his brother. NH lives with her parents.  When did they get pregnant. Backseat of the car? In the little kiddie bed in their clinic?

It's time to pull out the time calculator like in the drama Alice and Graceful Friends. 

I have been thinking about this a lot since yesterday.
It appears that it is a pregnancy by induction :):ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, acidrain33 said:

Nahee is my girl crush, she is so pretty. i love her looks when she showed her positive kit. she can really deliver her lines naturally and beautifully. 

Gyujin is good also but sometimes his acting is over the top for me. 

so writer took the road less complicated and made our Nahee pregnant... oh well we are nearing the conclusion no time to expound much interesting issues... 

Lee Min Jung is always one of the prettiest Korean actresses in my opinion, ever since I saw her first time in BOF. But she is always underrated in the beauty poll. She looks very pretty in the car on the way to vacation and in the hotel room scene. And she is always prettier without bangs!!!

I can't stand GJ chewing and eating.....way over the top! i hate the chewing sound that is so often found in kdramas. 

And as much as I like this dramas (one that I sometimes watch before english sub is ready), I don't like the easy way out the writers take. Seems so shallow and convenient. And for coming from conventional families (like someone said before), NH and GJ sure did slept together before (second) marriage. And both being doctors, goodness sake, they can't be any smarter to prevent accidental pregnancy like this???

Lee Pil Mo ahjussi!!! Long time no see!! Wish he shows up much earlier!

• Like 6

Hi Everyone!

I had a holiday weekend so I was MIA til last night and caught up.I cannot believe our drama is ending this coming weekend. A lovely ending of my first weekend family drama I am watching in real time.

I enjoyed the post and info from everyone.

Thoughts on last weekend's episodes:

-Lee Pil Mo (robotic) , arrogant and handsome. OMG how I missed you! Please come back! Anyways love he is a romantic love interest for my fave character CY/YS! I along with others was complaining for her lack of sceren time once she and YD were reunited. So it is cool she got her temper and set him straight.

Spoiler

Director not explaining concept and then films the marketplace people in his brusque and rude way. Glad CY/YS told him off! LOL. 

Heart Fluttery moment the robotic DR saves her was funny. How he had to keep add "yo" to not be using banmal with her. LOL funny.

Dir nim asking CY/YS out ---cool. Love they have a date and her holding back too much warm praise for the video. I cannot blame her. He already has a big head as it is for sure.

The first official meeting and the director nim gives everyone a bit of turn off with his arrogant and curt ways (even if he is handsome)

So funny how she loves bossy women and that his colleague was scared by CY/YS. She can be intimidating (when needed) but the director needed to be told he was ridiculous to everyone in the market. I agree without sharing your vision and why you want to make it and WHY you don't want them to stare at the camera. But also refusing to explain too ---def doesn't add for good relations in the beginning. But I loved how he was a bit disappointed by CY /YS lack of an ENTHUSIASTIC response. I loved how he asked her for dinner and she was playing it cool. But she learned from her situation with Butcher Yang (that mildang thing can blow up in your face). So glad she agreed to go out for a meal with him. Also the director talking with her and having her gimbap and inquiring about her dating status (LOL) You go for it!  Times a ticking and you are no longer young anymore. Go go go!

-Butcher Yang finally told why OJ was upset.Her overreactive imagination of him proposing singing, doing grandiose fashion with a diamond ring. Glad that CY /YS told him what was up (I cannot blame him too much as he is an aging bachelor with not much dating experience. OJ is lucky to have wise CY/YS help her out with Butcher Yang. HIs final proposal to her was not the way he wanted-but the fact he cares about her to think diligently about it was sweet. Plus his using the proposal and her response in English (was consistent with OJ day dreams). Only difference was the gold ring not the diamond. I agree gold is forever, diamonds is a very wise marketing plan ( quality, cut and carats vary and needing the certificate of authenticity etc- very complicated). Glad that OJ got her proposal and we knew they would move to be more permanent.

Spoiler

The proposal she gets it but not the way she dreamed. Still very geniune of him and his style. HUGS.

Ok Ja imagining a surprise proposal at the dance class 

Another false hope she thinks Butcher Yang will propose at the Italian restaurant

-GJ mom was interesting and very nice about refusing DH idea to move in with her for two years. I was shocked as her former self would have jumped at the chance. She has more company with her sons and attention with OB visiting too ---loved that they are stronger and better as friends. This time around not one but twice as in laws. I liked the chat that OB had with her. I think that made her feel at ease. DH is right---they are priced out, they have a great location, DH sweet heart to want to be a daughter to her. (She noticed her sadness and wanting a daughter like OB has three especially that girls night out . Sons are great but different from daughters that is FOR sure.Or the lovely fact DH was thoughtful getting the table so MIL cannot get hurt walking around. Yes that is the RIGHT thing to do and renovate the kitchen is the least they can do since they are saving a ton for the first 2 yrs. But GJ mom was right it is going to be tough in early stages of marriage (as GH, NH and others warn her). Then JS and DH just have to be better about communicating wtih each other. 

Spoiler

DH sweetly proposing to JS to live with his mom and wanting to be a daughter more than DIL to his mom

(How can you not love DH?) 

JS mom rejecting DH and JS proposal as newlyweds to move in with her

DH sharing with her parents her proposal to live with JS mom (making sure to tell them NOT JS said it but her.

The friends meeting up and talking over DH proposal to live with her and that OB gave her permission is a lovely sight. They will live well and live for grandmother and well to look forward to life. 

The 

-JS being so cute with DH when she wore the gorgeous wedding dresses. She initially was upset with him but how she can continue to be with her groom to be so enthusiastic and shooting hearts in his eyes with every gown she wore? She looked fantastic and lovely.

Spoiler

Glad JS finally can come clean and tell DH that their first meeting was not at the pocha but him giving her the bottle of water at the hotel after her embarrassing incident in the hotel lobby.

-GH and HS having their cute moment even for 30 minutes to rejuvenate and hang out . Awww they really feel each other's presence (lack of) when separated. But I liked that at least GH had a nice moment with HS. I felt bad that her son could not see him but he will for his match at least.

Spoiler

CY/YS auntie with her sharp eyes--she is good with others not herself. I like that she is a source of comfort and she can share with someone instead of holding it in. Love Auntie and GH together here talking about HS and her feelings about him.

HS and GH hug and reunion if even for a brief moment.

-The stunt guys with their now kim bap girlfriends and JS having no SENSE and bugging them (though kindly treating them for dinner) wanting to have fun with them but not allowing them to have private time with them. Sigh. JS shaking my head, you a big lughead, sweet but a lughead nonetheless.

Spoiler

After the tv show interview and JS being a very bad FIFTH wheel with his dongsengs with their girlfriends

-GJ and NH--it was predictable she was pregnant.

I did like GJ reaction and NH (he as overly too much with the feeding her and I agree DH and JS were like OMG.

Spoiler

Reregistering their marriage is fast with JS and DH and then later the too overboard CUTESY GJ with NH and JS and DH (like omg)

(But you know, JS knew it is right but witnessing was weird. But we all know he would totally dote on DH that way too.) I am glad that GJ did not dump all the kids room stuff and FINALLY explained he just wanted her to move forward so he just packed it up. Kim Min Jung is so gorgeous.

Spoiler

NH moving back in and GJ giving her flowers to congratulate her moving back in together. Awww. Then showing the room with the baby stuff she THOUGHT he got rid of.

Going to GJ mom to announce NH pregnancy. Awww.

Then NH to tell her parents. Though I know it is a common trope i love the parents with GJ and NH over the moon with this pregnancy news.

Making behind the scenes 

NH with her dad -so cute as she is prepping to move back in with GJ

AWWW love this scene.

I liked how they went to the parents and how GJ mom is finally happy and has a GOAL to be sober and there for their kid. She always wanted a grandchild and now OB has her fourth grandchild. Awww, kids do add a great energy to a family.  Though a common trope, I do like GJ is trying to rectify prior mistakes and being more communicative and attentive this time around.

JS with his interview on TV was cute. He froze but did well and the annoying hyung stuntman's name error by the TV show was hilarious too. LOL. But glad he is doing well though. 

We are heading to the last FINALE weekend and wrapping up the story lines. Seems like everyone is going to get a PAT ---happy /good potential happiness lines. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,49,806120

97-98회 미리보기 
나희의 입덧 때문에 걱정이 이만저만이 아닌 규진. 특별메뉴로 나희의 건강을 챙기는데, 이젠 규진마저도 건강에 이상이?
재석과 다희는 막바지 결혼준비에 바쁘고 서로에게 좋은 동반자가 되기로 약속한다. 한편 치수와 옥자의 결혼준비에는 약간의 문제가 생긴듯 한데...
모태솔로 강초연 인생에 불어온 이현이라는 봄바람! 첫 데이트를 마치고 돌아오는 길에 하필이면 영달과 마주친다!

Episodes 97-98 Preview - translated

Gyu-Jin is worried due to Na-Hee's morning sickness. He takes care of her health with a special menu, but now his health suffers too?

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee are busy with last-minute preparations for their wedding and promise to be good life partners to each other. But there is a slight problem with Chi-Soo and Ok-Ja's wedding plans...

The spring wind comes to lifetime-single Kang Cho-Yeon and his name is Lee Hyeon. After their first date, they run into Yeong-Dal of all people!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5