[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

I have to admit I was taken aback when she appeared in that dress. I was like, "Daebak!! She is stunningly beautiful." Then she starts with her goofy mannerisms and I just lost it and laughed. Cute scene.

Song Da Hee in that dress really is very pretty. As she was when she first appeared as JS's fake girlfriend. That first time I was like, DH-ah why didn't you do your makeup & hair like this during your wedding day back then? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Based off the teaser, it looks like the big brother is appearing on TV and filming a Chicken restaurant CF with his stunt buddies and the girls from the kimbap place.It also looks like they introduced a romantic interest for YS. Isn't it kinda late in the series to do that? I'm also glad that they didn't write out Hyo-Shin. 

• Like 5

Thank you @nodame. It is a little bit scary to see that kind of karma around us. But now i try to see it as reminder. I think this is one of the strengths of family drama. it feels close to everyday life and there are many lessons to be learned too. every time there is a new family drama i always try to watch it, but only a few can be enjoyed until the end. sad this one will end!

I suddenly remember my favorite drama last year, catch the ghost (what a coincidence hyosin, hyo shin's father, and joon seon also appeared in this drama too!). the male lead had a dementia mother too. he's the only child. He had to give up on his dream job so he didnt get hurt and could take care of his mother. he was also struggle with financial difficulties. It broke my heart to see his mother didn't recognize him. JS and GJ are luckier, it is diagnosed at early stage. 

I'm so happy for sadon couple. It feels like just yesterday I saw JS peeked through cafe window to see DH with a nosy smile and now they are getting married:yay:

So, no second wedding for nagyu, just legally re-register the marriage like JS-HK? And no one in hospital knows about them yet?

many touching scenes in the last 2 episodes. HK said parents are the fence, the YJ-NH scene, the YJ-OB scene, and when GJ and NH realize how lonely YJ was. :sad1:

It seems the man YS meet in next ep is Lee pil mo. Will LPM make a cameo??

• Like 5

@coconut_lemon Awww your welcome and thanks!

Gosh watched both episodes last night, thanks for all the previews/comments etc. I just read.

Here are just stuff I thought of now.

-Glad HS is going to do Judo. I did feel sad that poor Jihun tried to be strong to let him go but cried so sadly not wanting him to go at the end. Awww. He was cute saying the annoying stunt hyung was his fave. JS was cute saying I know you said that to be nice but I am your fave. The fact all three guys were jockeying to be HS fave was adorbs. Awww loved the group hug. Also love that HS felt slowly opening up and more comfy. He has been lonely and a bit scared and broken. To have the Song family take care of him in 1 month (dang seemed longer) and JS and stunt team as well as Jihun and Gahee have been healing to him. I loved OB and YD being so sweet and considerate as well. Yes we need a send off party and how YD was thinking to talk to him to persuade him to rethink about not competiting to try to get on the National Judo team. Or YS blocking his daughter trying to hit on 13 yrs older HS. LOL.  His prank on pretending to give HS number to her and he did not. JS liking the brothers and inviting them to do the pickling to get closer to the Song Family. Definitely did not HURT and I thought Yongsuk and Ok Ja were adorbs helping them out too. Making nice comments how things went by so quickly. YD seeing through YS efforts calling the brothers (cute dressed so formally to pickle radishes). 

-Their mom's story line, though sad. I did not think with the teaser she would do something drastic. She may for a passing second but she has a strong sense of loving her sons and I was not surprised it was a cop out she did not do anything drastic. I guess watching too many dramas and she has alot to live for. The initial feelings and reactions are the hardest. Plus hers is TREATABLE not a life sentence she is dying tomorrow.

Glad she got to see NH good points and told GY to NOT let her go and accept this just DATING with no goals. We knew the Sadon couple would get accepted and now the wedding meeting of the parents. The fact the Song sisters both brought SUSHI for the mom and she looked so happy and less lonely. I liked that GJ and JS were taking turns and GJ had time to reflect on the mom and even NH how lonely and now she had not many places to go. No wonder she really relied on them. But granted her behaviour did not entice/endear them to WANT To spend time with her. It is more palpable plot wise now she is sick--better treat her well. It is true that life threatening situations make you appreciate the second chance to make it up to the person. 

GJ crying and reflecting so realistic and I appreciated NH too and telling both brothers who were shocked. I loved that the Song Sisters got to support back their men. Their mom commenting them spending time to make good inroads with the Song Family (but she was ok with it). The apology she made to NH was simple and heart felt. The best kind as she is not the type to do flowery words or say more than needed very befitting her character.  Hearing her talk about the first and last family photo it the photo studio and not realizing the promise to their dad to do it every 5 years. Dang. GJ hearing from people as he was frantic of them saying--oh you are the son your mom is so proud and talks alot about. Or when he asked about the door passcode, she said I figured even if I forget anything  I would DEFINITELY remember your birthday. Just drives home how much she loves her eldest/her pride and joy so much. I am glad she told him she apologized to NH. 

No one turns good over night.It is a bit fast due to the ending of the series and seems too fast and pat solution to be frank, but we don't have the luxury of time for sure. But it is addressed and I feel bad seeing NH not feeling well ---hope not illness over being pregnant. I would think the latter would be the usual cravings or needing to expel foods if she smelled it without wanting to eat.

I was happy to see the Sadon couple moments. Yes the scene of DH coming in the pretty dress reminded me of the time she came out all dressed up as the fake girlfriend. Since she doesn't dress up often, the times she does ---extra special. Aww JS falling in love yet again and again--his reactions even if a bit much are AWESOME and sweet. Love them.

I was happy to see CY /YS again this episode and even if the side story them going to the supermarket or just making the radish--still nice to see her in the drama! Plus her dancing in the ballroom dancing class --being awesome as always and everyone teasing YD for having two left feet.

Also the date and Juri being considerate as her heels made her taller than JB. So she was sweet to want slippers to make sure she was shorter than him. 

GH getting the job offer to consult and then give just desserts to the prior manager who was rude to her. LOL how she could not even talk back as her BOSS was at the register. The fact she was like--alone -you want me to do it? GH -love her--yes I DID it alone. YESH. What goes around does come around.

Their scene HS, JH and GH camping as final gathering of them was sweet. His kissing her forehead showing how precious she is to him was sweet. Their hugs befitting the family drama and just not overboard. 

Looking forward to next weekend :

-Finding out NH pregnant or sick?

-I love CY /YS having potential love interest

-Continuing treating for GJ mom

-HS seeing GH and does he make it?

-Supermarket to the market place--will they really go under?

• Like 7

Feeling sad this drama is ending soon.. I am really going to miss the cast... 

Have been a jolly ride since episode 1 and the yesterday's episode was the best ever.. :heart:

Cried buckets:bawling:... The episode was so emotional..

Can't wait for next week.. 

And also.. I don't know what my weekends will be like after it gets over.. :flushed:

• Sad 3

i feel Nahee might be pregnant and then the series will end with the family and YJ , looking much better and happier, coming over to check up on her and GJ’s child, and maybe Dahee dropping the bomb that she’s pregnant too? Lol maybe not, she still has school after all. 

• Like 3

Thanks @cuplik for your reply about my intern!!
Yes i tried to find ways to dig into his brains because he didn't want to say things (even about the project sometimes)..it's a student internship and his grades are on the line but he didn't seem to bother about it..work from home was definitely not helping either x-x oh well, it's over now, so out of the two of us, i guess at least i should live and learn from this experience ><

Also on your question when the dad passed on, my impression is actually that the boys were young, though the first time i saw that photo (many episodes back), i too was surprised that Jae Suk seemed to be in high school and therefore not that young haha. But yeah that photo has been shown before =) 

Someone asked what's the meaning of the scene where NH saw the photo after putting YJ to sleep? I think it wasn't about the photo but instead the loud clock ticking sound in the background emphasized that the house seemed too big and devoid of human company, thus making her realise just how lonely YJ must have felt every night by herself. It's really thought-provoking to be thinking about this for our parents who have an empty nest! ='( [i'm still bugging mine so i guess they don't face that yet..] We think of our parents as self-sufficient but it's definitely not true that by a certain age, we don't need human companionship, and in fact we probably all the more need it, so we shouldn't be dismissing their need for company. YJ's one was excessive even before their first marriage but it should have been addressed instead of ignored. I hope GY has better personal communication skills now (the irony considering people at the workplace consider him as the one with EQ). 

I also thought YJ admitted her wrong and inferiority complex so easily, and NH had her share of apologizing to do too, but it was still a touching scene. This weekend was once again a weepy one (use of drama title unintended!)

The scene of JS swooning over DH and the implied throwback was so cute! And in fact someone put that comparison side by side on insta, very cute =D

Didn't expect such a big emotional response from Ji Hun but that showed how much he really opened up to HS, and how he can honestly express himself, even giving "selfish" requests which he would otherwise be too polite to say ='( On a funny note, it was hilarious how GH miscalled DH's name as NH when she was "caught" with HS at the convenience store. And the brothers were staring at HS lol. It was like the scenes where NH and DH caught each other with the respective brother XD This GH-HS couple is going to be a scene stealer as the reveal of all reveals when it comes i hope, can't wait! XD

• Like 4

20 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

I like Lee Jang Woo and Jin Ki Joo, but last time I watched a weekend family drama (100eps+) with JangWoo and Uee (and the actress playing OkBoon/Mama Song was in there too), dangggg...I wanted to pull my own hair, yell at the FL for being so damn stupid and naive, slap the b!tc*%$, soooo many noble idiocy OMG...... Thank God the series was already finished by then so I was fast forwarding a lot. Is this what people call makjang drama??? Definitely not for me!!!! Now I am wary when I heard JangWoo and long family weekend drama in same sentence together hahahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, cuplik said:

Now I am wary when I heard JangWoo and long family weekend drama in same sentence together hahahaha.

I will avoid watching the Lee Jang Woo/UEE drama then. He seems to do a lot of these weekend dramas, guess that's why called him "the ahjumma's favorite" when he guested on "I Live Alone". 

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

I will avoid watching the Lee Jang Woo/UEE drama then. He seems to do a lot of these weekend dramas, guess that's why called him "the ahjumma's favorite" when he guested on "I Live Alone". 

I know I am being prejudice here against JangWoo and his long weekend dramas.  You might want to try watch it first to see, maybe you like it better than me :D

25 minutes ago, cuplik said:

I know I am being prejudice here against JangWoo and his long weekend dramas.  You might want to try watch it first to see, maybe you like it better than me :D

Once Again is the first weekend drama that I've seen. I've only seen Lee Jang Woo in "Graceful Family" and "I Do, I Do". I only stuck with OA because I liked the Sadon storyline. I don't know if I'll have the patience to watch another long weekend drama.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,47,805989

93-94회 미리보기 

초연을 필두로 ‘용주시장 살리기’ 회의에 들어간 상인회 사람들. 초연이 내놓은 묘수는?

효신의 빈자리를 느끼는 가희 앞에 효신이 깜짝 등장한다.

재석과 다희는 차근차근 결혼준비에 들어간다. 그러나! 치솟은 전세값에 신혼집 구하기가 쉽지 않은데... 둘은 과연 살 집을 구할 수 있을까?

성공한 굿액션 송준선 대표. 드디어 대망의 인터뷰를 하게 된다.

한편 규진과 나희는 재결합 기념 여행을 떠나고, 그 와중에 예기치 못한 사실을 알게 되는데...

93-94 preview - translation

Cho-Yeon leads a merchant association meeting to save YongJu Market. Her brilliant idea is?

Ga-Hee feels Hyo-Shin's absence, and Hyo-Shin appears in front of her.

Jae-Seok and Da-Hee begin their wedding preparations. But! "Jeonse" (deposit) prices have shot up, and it's become difficult to get their newlywed home. Can they find a place to live?

CEO Song Joon-Seon of "Good Action." He finally does that interview he's been waiting for.

Gyu-Jin and Na-Hee go on a trip to celebrate their reunion. And they find out something they couldn't speak about before...

• Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Confirmed. Na Hee is pregnant :)

The last scene in last week episodes, where Na Hee lost her consciousness was a false alarm. She was alright but couldn't eat because of nausea. Before she went home, she did have a sudden craving for bread and banana milk the next day at the office. 

Da Hee and Jae Seok are preparing for their wedding and have a little fight about house choices. Da Hee suggested for them to live at Yun Jeong house until she graduated

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2