[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

At least the diagnosis on today's episode confirmed everything I said about Alcohol Related dementia and that their mom had depression. It is sad, but treatable. What is going on with their mother right now is sun-downing which is very dangerous.

When I worked at a hospital as a clinical mental & behavioral health psychotherapist, about half of my patients had dementia or Alzheimer of varying forms. Families react in different ways due to shock, confusion, denial, and being overwhelmed. I just put my loving arms around these families because the transitions that the patient and their families experience are tremendous because it impacts everyone. There are patients that become suicidal due to their condition. Families can be torn apart when it comes to basic decision such as finding a home, having them stay at home, etc. 

On a side note*** UTI's can also look like dementia and sometimes (if left untreated for a significant amount of time) can trigger it as well.

• Like 6

That was a bit unexpected. This is the ending stretch right? The writer has no time to explore that sort of plotting- talking about the preview. 

Geez if the writer is doing alcohol related issues the mother needs to go on detox and have a whole raft of management to sort the mother out. And the writer wants to do that NOW? Shesh.

I have sort of lost interest again in this drama as the sisters romance have sort of settled into or peetered in mundane scenes. Catch you after Sunday's episode. I was watching the episode raw last night and saw the medical appointment so tame and so shallow. People get admitted in my country and a whole lot of investigations occur. Not just an apointment.

• Like 3

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,46,805954

91-92회 미리보기 
용주시장 앞에 드래곤 마트가 떴다. 위기의 용주시장을 구원할 투수는 과연 누구?
가희의 성공 vs 효신의 결심. 각자의 갈림길에 놓이게 되는데, 효신은 드디어 결정을 내리고 제자리로 돌아가려고 한다. 가희와 지훈이와 함께하는 마지막 이벤트는?
한편 규진과 재석은 사라진 윤정을 찾느라 동분서주하고 규진은 후회의 감정과 윤정에 대한 미안함 때문에 망연자실한다.
이때 경찰서에서 한통의 전화를 받게 되는데... 규진은 과연 윤정을 찾을 수 있을까?

In front of YongJu Market, Dragon Mart has come. Who is the "pitcher" who will rescue YongJu Market?

Ga-Hee's success vs. Hyo-Shin's determination. They are each at a crossroads, but Hyo-Shin finally makes his decision and return to where he belongs. His final event with Ga-Hee and Ji-Hoon?

Gyu-Jin and Jae-Seok are busy looking for Yoon-Jeong who disappeared. Gyu-Jin is devastated because he is so sorry and regretful.

They get a call from a police station... can Gyu-Jin find Yoon-Jeong?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The teaser for tomorrow's episode shows a shot at the columbarium and makes the viewer assume that GJ's mom died but I believe that the teaser is tricking us and she didn't die. There has to be another reason that Na-Hee, Gyu-Jin went to the columbarium. To visit his father? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

I think nahee's pregnancy wiil have a problem maybe there will be a risk in her life. as for JS and DH i hope they get married next week so they can experience the married life before we end the story  6 episode left?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3

is Nahee pregnant? 

she just had a very emotional and physically tiring 3days which should have been done by Yoon brothers. 

it hurts seeing Yoon brothers laughing and enjoying Song family while their mother is at loss... 

she previously had miscarriage. 

• Like 3

Wahwah....that preview from @tiMadam, did CY meet her future man?? (I am guessing since I don't understand Korean). Wah....at least she can get a happy ending even if it's not shown.

I am confused, what is the importance of NH saw the family portrait of the Yoon family after she put YJ to bed? And didn't GJ-JS's dad passed away so long ago when they were little kids so how do they have a picture with GJ & JS looking so grown up (pretty much same as now)?? Was my memory/impression wrong?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cuplik said:

Wahwah....that preview from @tiMadam, did CY meet her future man?? (I am guessing since I don't understand Korean). Wah....at least she can get a happy ending even if it's not shown.

I am confused, what is the importance of NH saw the family portrait of the Yoon family after she put YJ to bed? And didn't GJ-JS's dad passed away so long ago when they were little kids so how do they have a picture with GJ & JS looking so grown up (pretty much same as now)?? Was my memory/impression wrong?

So I think the boys’ dad passed away recently. Their mom says when looking at the picture still in the shop saying that she couldn’t believe their first family photo at the new house was going to be their last when they expected to take one every year. I think it happened fairly recently I’d say within the past 10 years or so.

Also hope CY gets a happy ending too! She really did seem to like the butcher but she was a bit late and the aunt took him first lol. 

As a side note, they reaaaaly baited is hard with that stupid preview last episode lol. Hope the next preview is nothing serious and NH is just deciding how to share the news of her pregnancy (?)

• Like 4

Did I miss the part where they slept together? I only remember them sitting in the hospital roof top?

On the other hand Jae Seok being stunned by Na Hee was the cutest thing ever. He is so OTT it's hilarious to watch. Those 2 goofy lovebirds are the cutest thing ever. Even when compared to so many other dramas.

I sometimes feel as if its because he is a musical actor. I have watched Mama Mia the musical several times. Doesn't he remind you of all those intense direct eye contact moment when the actors just burst out into song?  He feels as if he can and will literally just do a sweeping wave with one hand and burst out into a love confession at any moment. That intensity. Its not often seen in dramas.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, cuplik said:

I am glad you pointed it out. It was definitely mentioned in a previous episode that the dad had passed away when they were kids, so I was wondering about the same thing. What's up with the family portrait? 

• Like 3

I dont think she was pregnant when she collapsed at family meeting. If you guys remembered she had a stomach problem which appeared on earlier episode. 

Both NH and GJ were from conversative family so they wouldnt do it unless they were married.

In my opinion she got pregnant later and found out when they were travelling together (?)

(next preview seems like she took a pregnancy test in the bathroom )

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

I am glad you pointed it out. It was definitely mentioned in a previous episode that the dad had passed away when they were kids, so I was wondering about the same thing. What's up with the family portrait? 

Okay, glad to know that I am not crazy yet :D I think it was a pretty early episode. Maybe one of these days when I have time, I will comb thru quick. I can't stand feeling bugged like this.

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

Did I miss the part where they slept together? I only remember them sitting in the hospital roof top?

@ck10z : ep 74 where they NH came to GJ's house (her old marital house) and cuddled in the bed. In the middle of leech's saga. I had read youtube comment back then that said NH might get pregnant first to get approval from both parents (shortcut). I asked here if you guys think they just cuddled or slept together, because like you, I didn't get the impression they did (or maybe I was just naive). I went back to old posts to find picture of that scene below, hopefully it will help you remember.

On the side note : if NH indeed is pregnant now, funny how they tried and tried after the miscarriage but didn't get anywhere.....but now? One try and tadaaaa...here comes baby! Good work GJ! LOL :D Or maybe there are other times just not shown to us viewers.

Is this that magical time?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

On the other hand Jae Seok being stunned by Na Hee was the cutest thing ever. He is so OTT it's hilarious to watch.

I have to admit I was taken aback when she appeared in that dress. I was like, "Daebak!! She is stunningly beautiful." Then she starts with her goofy mannerisms and I just lost it and laughed. Cute scene.

• Like 5