[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

Can't wait this Sadon Couple will blossom :wub: into perfect loving couple

But please writernim don't make Dahee fall yet let Jaesuk follow her around Daehee deserve to be love by a wonderful guy and deeplt fallen for  her after what she been thru. but it would be very nice if there will be a love triangle i wish the Guy (Lee Chang Wook)  im curious about will Jaesuk's Rival to Daehee's attention

:blush:

Im loving the episode tonight my Sadon Couple is progressing YEPEY!!!!

• Like 3

original post:

Am I crazy or does that lady with the little boy seems fake I dont know like she does everything on purpose. Could be me of course. 

EDIT: (by lmangla)

pngtree-christmas-santa-claus-background

welcome to day 7 of Soompi Winterland. here are your goodies

Spoiler

weekend dramas are famous for showcasing siblings and multiple family ties. things can be chaotic and sometimes people can drive you nuts but the warm family relationships make you laugh as they go through their journey.

our wish for you: wishing you the joyful camaraderie of siblings and friends

Once-Again.jpg

they say that faboulous shoes can take you to beautiful places. this year, you may have been stuck indoors but we hope 2021 gets you out and about. here is a gift of beautiful shoes in anticipation of places to visit!

4d3479db71514f8b803fd0e661d18872.jpg?x=b

and for those wanting some comfort to run around with friends!

running-man.png 

kdramas tells us that a gift of shoes must be 'bought' with some token or they will run away from you -- does that apply to only pesky second leads? hahahah. so drop by in the event thread  and send us a token anyway!  

and to finish off this goodies set, here's some traditional Korean BBQ to enjoy with friends and family!

korean-food-e1593606657528.jpg

and sing along as you eat, "the more we get together"....

did you enjoy this goodie bag? let us know and share with us your crazy, fun stories about siblings and friends!

scarlet-heart.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Edited by Lmangla
borrowing post for december event. :)
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

This is completely random but does anyone know the name of the song that always plays at the end of the show/drama? I've been searching for weeks. It's not the ost song. Help please lol. Also I love this show so far. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sirry Usly said:

This is completely random but does anyone know the name of the song that always plays at the end of the show/drama? I've been searching for weeks. It's not the ost song. Help please lol. Also I love this show so far. 

Spring Breeze by Lee Moon Sae 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone ~ 

First time here in this thread. I lost my old soompi account so I have to register for a new one. I haven't gotten time to watch Kdrama but now I am stuck at home (because I live right in the epicenter of Covid-19) so family weekend dramas like Once Again are the great choice for me to lighten my mood. 

At first, it is 사돈 sadon couple that draws me into this drama. Both of them are so adorable and their interactions give me a good laugh.  The funny thing is, Lee Min-jung used to play the youngest daughter from a rich-turned-bankrupt family, who got ditched ALSO right on the day of the marriage in the weekend family drama , "Smile You." In "Smile You," the character Lee Min-jung plays has a pain-in-the-richard simmons older sister, who is ALSO a doctor and who happens to the first love of Jung Kyung-ho. LOL.  In any case, if you are interested, you can check out Smile You, or I Live in Cheongdam-dong starring Lee Sang-yeob, the latter of which is arguably the best K-family drama I've ever watched.

Anyway. while I agree with some soompiers here that there is no need to overanalyze the drama, I've actually found myself more invested in the storyline between Nahee and Gyujin AFTER they finally file divorce-- than the conventional rom-com story arch between JS and DH.  Contrary to the unpopular view that sees Nahee as rude, unsociable and nerdy with zero EQ, I actually find her character very refreshing with a rarified sense of "realism." I started to have a positive opinion towards her after she pursues the case of domestic abuse by literally putting herself under danger. She has this level-headed professionalism, which is a welcoming exception in Kdramaland. She knows that she is a loner and she is unpopular since childhood, but she just accepts it without trying to change that. How cool is that? haha.

In the latest episode aired last night, Nahee actually tried to ameliorate the argument between GJ and the interim director. I don't even think that she has lingering feeling for GJ. Yet,  she respects GJ's professional judgement regarding the inconvenience of hospital reservation system for the elderly and the poor. I will be curious to see how they deal with post-divorce situation--like adults. 

After watching the newest episode, I feel like ranting. I actively *dislike* Dahee for the first time when she puts her own sister down in front of Nahee's ex-mother-in-law in order to show empathy with GJ and JS's mom. She doesn't know what's going wrong with her sister's marriage life. She is no different from those hospital colleagues whom GJ accuses of backstabbing at his ex-wife out of ignorance. Does she know how much and how often GJ's mother intrudes/bombards their marriage life--to the extent that they cannot even have sex???  It's one thing to be nice and kind, and it's a different thing to always want to please everyone. Maybe I simply hate Kdrama trope of Candy girl. I really hope that the drama writer can give this character continual growth. For instance, even K-netizens are wondering whether she is seriously studying?  LOL. I was rooting for her so hard when she quit her job earlier and rejected her finance. Hopefully she can realize her dream of becoming  a child therapist. 

Regarding the other two siblings, I want the brother to stop trying to get back with the ex. It's becoming really annoying. He can just be a financially reliable and dependable dad for his two daughters. For Ga-hee, she needs to find something to do regardless of whether she will develop a relationship with the delivery boy. 

With regard to NH's and GJ's respective new interests, I still don't like Bo-young. But I don't mind the pairing between the director and NH because I like Alex even since the good old  times of We Got Married. :lol: Honestly, NH seems just so disinterested in having any emotional life at this moment. I miss the fights between NH and GJ though because we get to see the spunky side of both. 

Look forward to tonight's episode!

Edited by Katsuragi
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Am I crazy or does that lady with the little boy seems fake I dont know like she does everything on purpose. Could be me of course. 

My antennas have been up on her since she came to the hospital with her son. Although she didn't know that her ex was divorced at the time, she behaved in ways to make the move on her ex while she thought he was married. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

My antennas have been up on her since she came to the hospital with her son. Although she didn't know that her ex was divorce at the time, she behaved in ways to make the move on her ex while she thought he was married. 

I just hope she won't create problems for Na-hee if she wants to get closer to GJ , and luckily Na-hee is not the kind of woman to be laid back

the eldest sister, just i like this girl, she's funny anf selfish lol, the delivery boy doesn't like her  ,I wonder if it is the child who will bring them closer

• Like 3

4 hours ago, usadango said:

Spring Breeze by Lee Moon Sae 

Thanks a lot. I just love the song when it is played at the end.

4 hours ago, foreverempress said:

My antennas have been up on her since she came to the hospital with her son. Although she didn't know that her ex was divorce at the time, she behaved in ways to make the move on her ex while she thought he was married. 

That's why I hate her.It felt like she had her eyes on GJ even before she knew he was divorced.The director is much better.Atleast he is honest and upfront.

4 hours ago, Katsuragi said:

The funny thing is, Lee Min-jung used to play the youngest daughter from a rich-turned-bankrupt family, who got ditched ALSO right on the day of the marriage in the weekend family drama , "Smile You." In "Smile You," the character Lee Min-jung plays has a pain-in-the-richard simmons older sister, who is ALSO a doctor and who happens to the first love of Jung Kyung-ho. LOL

Yes I watched Smile You around 2 months ago but put it on hold after 17 episodes due to busy schedule.I m still planning to finish that. One more thing to add. Lee Min Jung's dad in Once Again was also in Smile You. There, he would  have become her father-in-law later on.:joy:..It must have been nice to work in another project again .The casts have great chemistry here.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

That's why I hate her.It felt like she had her eyes on GJ even before she knew he was divorced.The director is much better.Atleast he is honest and upfront.

I agree, I'm not okay with her behavior. (Her name is Bo Yeong, by the way. Looks like we're going to have to learn that because she's going to be around for a while. BOO.)

Her son's doctor is Na-Hee. She's already there at the ER, taking care of him. Why does she call Gyu-Jin to cry on his shoulder? They may be divorced, but that is just awkward. Stop it, Bo Yeong.

I like Joon-Seon, but I kind of enjoyed his ex-wife telling him clearly, no, she's not taking him back. She divorced him for a reason, he needs to understand what went wrong. He doesn't just get to go back because his life improved.

The Sa-Don couple (is that what we're calling them?) ! So cute! I love it.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

I like Joon-Seon, but I kind of enjoyed his ex-wife telling him clearly, no, she's not taking him back. She divorced him for a reason, he needs to understand what went wrong. He doesn't just get to go back because his life improved.

The Sa-Don couple (is that what we're calling them?) ! So cute! I love it.

I wouldn’t take him back either until he “proves” that he understands why she divorced him. It’s hard to trust someone who violated one’s trust repeatedly. She will always be on pins and needles wondering if he’s somewhere out there bringing financial woes on them again. Scary stuff. 

Yes, I believe that’s the ship name.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

13 hours ago, Katsuragi said:

After watching the newest episode, I feel like ranting. I actively *dislike* Dahee for the first time when she puts her own sister down in front of Nahee's ex-mother-in-law in order to show empathy with GJ and JS's mom. 

I have to say I honestly disagree  with this statement. Dahee didn't put down her sister at all. She only acknowledges that she know that's how "other elders" think of her sister because she has heard it all before. It's kinda hard to defend someone even your own sister when what is being said is true. Everyone in their whole family knows how difficult Nahee can be.

Edited by Marie Kay
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 4

9 hours ago, Katsuragi said:

But I don't mind the pairing between the director and NH because I like Alex even since the good old  times of We Got Married.

Can't believe this, I'm glad you brought this up - I love Alex in WGM too!! How gentleman he was and still is. His character in this drama reminds me of him from WGM.

• Like 4