[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@kiefshi1056, was there any progress this weekend for our ship DaHee/Jae Suk? ^_^ I won’t be able to watch until in the week.

Can I help to answer this? :) 

I didn't watch it live, but from youtube clip that KBS has uploaded Jae Suk is ordered by his mother to go for a blind date with the woman that she chose for him. After Gyu Jin's divorce, their mother decided to choose her own 2nd daughter in law according to her preference and kind of force him to attend a blind date.

At first Jae Suk planned to attend the blind date as late as possible. He even readied him self to get slap by the woman. But when he arrived and even act like a jerk during the blind date, the woman is interested with him. Jae Suk then makes up a lie that he already has a girlfriend that he loves so much. I think he mentioned they have been secretly dating for about 3 years without his mother knowing. Then the woman ask him to show his girlfriend to her for their next meeting. 

Frantic because of his lie, Jae Suk is distressed. The woman even make the next meeting at the weekend. Short of time, he asked Da Hee to meet and said to her, "Be my girlfriend." Da Hee who are so shocked to hear it even took step backs. Jae Suk then correct his sentence 'Pretend to be my girlfriend'. Da Hee refused to do so because she can't lie. Jae Suk try to persuade by saying she is indebted to him in many ways but she ran away.

In the end, on the day of the said date, Jae Suk come alone at first. The woman figure that Jae Suk must be lying to her and then suddenly Da Hee appears. She take off her glasses, put some make up and dressed prettily. Jae Suk is mesmerized by her new appearance. 

source of the video will be put under spoiler

Spoiler

Na Hee finally tell about her miscarriage to her mother. I was wondering when will she or Gyu Jin tell their family about it. Thanks to her being honest, she and her mother made up with each other

Spoiler

They are having a party to celebrate Jung Seon's team who got accepted to their new project. The mother who is still giving Na Hee cold shoulder shove away the cider bottle when Na Hee wants to pour her a drink. Na Hee then come inside to her room and ask her for a talk.

(This just a summary of what their talking about. I'm not fluent enough so there might be a mistakes )

NH: I know you are disappointed with me and I'm sorry. But until when will you get angry and won't see my face?
OB: Why? Do you feel unfair that I am being like this?
NH: No, I understand but I just confused whether I should stay in here or just move out from the house. I don't stay in here to make it hard to you
OB: How a great daughter you are (sarcastically). You think about my well being yet you stab my back? You are a great woman, aren't you? Don't ask me and do anything you wish
NH: What is the thing that make you very disappointed with me? Because the people in the market talks about it? Or because I failed with my marriage? It's not easy for me to make that decision. I have tried to endure and go through it. Because I know your feelings. Because you depend and proud of me. But, it was too hard for me. I was too lonely. I need to stay alive too
OB: Why? Why would you feel lonely and have a hard times? 
NH: I had a miscarriage. I lost my baby 2 years ago
OB: What?
NH: It was because of me. Because I didn't take care of myself. I thought I was just unlucky and later we can have another baby again. But, I keep feeling guilty about it. I was too guilty and Gyu Jin too must have blamed me for it. We keep fighting every time we face each other. We keep giving each other scars. I can't live like that anymore. I think I can't live like that that's why I end it
OB: How could you not tell me something big like that? 
NH: How could I tell you? You were heart broken because of what Oppa and Unnie's problem. How could I tell it to you?
OB: But still! You should have told me! If you really think me as your mother, you should have told me. Even then, you didn't think me as your mother. Usually children will share any good or bad news to their parents. Did you even understand?
NH: Mom. I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry that I am a selfish person

Preview for ep 33-34 (or ep 17)

Hard Sub

DH: Did we dated for that long? Oppa?
JS: Whoa... Our in law (Da Hee) you can tell me if you have a place that you want to go
DH: I want to visit there at least once (Namsan Tower where they can put up the love padlock)
Ahjumma 1: Hey come here for a second. You know about Mr Yang
CS: Oh, auntie! I was on my way to your place (At the end of the episode, CS confessed his love to CY in front of the market people and that makes Ok Ja mad)
JS: I think this project will be great. So, how about we keep the promise with Seo Young for a family dinner? (talking to Hyun Kyung)
JR: I like Song Na Hee
GJ: Well about that
JR: I didn't tell it for your approval. I just want to be honest with you

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

can't wait to watch it :wub: im for team #DaSuek

I know. Progress is on the way. Jae Suk looked so stunned. :lol: :wub:

@alleram95, thanks for details on Da Hee/Jae Suk. I foresee he will suffer the brunt of his mother’s interference in choosing whom he will marry. I suspect Da Hee’s mom will object as well. This stage of their relationship is the part to enjoy before troubles come their way.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

why in the world mom wants to marry out Jaseuk? can anybody translate what they are saying im getting excited.

Can anybody tell me whats this Lee Chang Wook role in this drama? I saw his name and pic in casting. I hope this guy will be jaesuk's opponent to Daehee's heart, Writernim make this guy private tutor of Daehee :sweat_smile: i so excited to see how Jaesuk get jealous :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

why in the world mom wants to marry out Jaseuk? can anybody translate what they are saying im getting excited.

because her friends encourage her to do that since i think they feel sorry for her for NH and KJ Divorced and what she had been through and all  :)

Spoiler

98165195_255561395594577_776661136017929

97584769_262017118248139_583921027603706

Edited by mjmartinez
add additional information
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Episode 15 ratings:

Part 1 : 22 pc

Part 2 : 27.2 pc

I think episode 16 is  going to cross the 30 pc mark again..It has become more interesting now.:D

I can't wait for next weekend  to see our sadoon couple and Im so curios what Kyu Jin do now? since Jong Reok confess to him about his feelings toward Na hee :(

I hope he will be honest to his feelings and start to chase Na Hee back :)

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Why in the world mom wants to marry out Jaseuk? can anybody translate what they are saying im getting excited.

Can anybody tell me whats this Lee Chang Wook role in this drama? I saw his name and pic in casting. I hope this guy will be jaesuk's opponent to Daehee's heart, Writernim make this guy private tutor of Daehee :sweat_smile: i so excited to see how Jaesuk get jealous :w00t:

Mom probably feels like she failed because GJ got divorced. Plus she said she didn’t put up enough of a fight against GJ’s marriage. So this time around she intends to manage Jae Suk’s marriage to get someone she likes and approves of. :lol: Of course I think Jae Suk will prevail in the end but I suspect he’s going to have a difficult ride. Poor guy. 

As to the new guy, I have no idea. He probably only fits into Da Hee’s story unless he’s the stuntman’s rival. 

• Like 5

I just hate seeing a divorcee making fool of him/herself chasing ex. 

Because the synopsis of this family drama revolves around the four children of YD and OB, and the two children of BY, and having GJ and NH as main casts, I can’t help to think that the second half of the story would be GJ and NH going through various phases such as falling in love with other characters, move on with life, then going through another heartbreak and come to realise that GJ and NH is the perfect soulmate for each other. But there are reasons why couples grow apart and dreadful divorce took place in the first place.

Knowing that the two moms are not on good terms and DH/JS would be in total disaster if they decide to embark on a genuine relationship. GJ and NH will play the biggest role in bringing the two families together literally once again. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Oh my gosh. In the preview did Jae Suk and Da Hee seem to be making progress. :wub: She called him oppa and he almost choke on his coffee. So cute. 

I can see JaeSuk will be in big trouble now he will miss Da hee and he will use all the favor he did for Dahee (its pay back time :D)  just to see her :)  I hope Dahee will not yet fall for Jasuek yet but I want Jasuek to fall deeply in love with our Pincess Dahee. Writernim can u please extend the scene time of our #DaSuek, they are the most adorable to watch in the drama :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

I can see JaeSuk will be in big trouble now he will miss Da hee and he will use all the favor he did for Dahee (its pay back time :D)  just to see her :)  I hope Dahee will not yet fall for Jasuek yet but I want Jasuek to fall deeply in love with our Pincess Dahee. Writernim can u please extend the scene time of our #DaSuek, they are the most adorable to watch in the drama :w00t:

I actually think Da Hee will be the last to fall too. Somehow underneath that timidness is a hidden toughness. And now that Jae Suk encouraged her not to let people walk all over her, I think she’ll keep changing in terms of standing up for her. That last experience with the jerk she was going to marry probably also made her wary. She didn’t even like the guy but I think that experience might make her hesitant about romance. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

Won't Da Hee get in trouble with Jae Seok's mother? I think his date will tell her mother about JS' "girlfriend" and then that mother will tell JS's mother. Since DH like JS's mother, I think she will try to stay on her good side and will avoid actually becoming romantically involved with JS. 

• Like 2

I am so happy that she finally told her mom. She has been living with this guilt for so long. Out of all the characters on this drama, Na Hee is why sit down and watch this drama. 

As the drama progressed , I felt for Na Hee’s pain the most. I think NH worked hard while her siblings just lived the way they wanted. I felt she chose to work hard because she is her mom’s pride, she tried to be perfect but when she was pregnant, her need for perfection came first and losing sight that this is her first pregnancy. After losing her baby, she punished herself, her husband nags constantly ( his way of coping with the loss) , she also became a pain in *** to some of the Doctor at her job. As way to cope with her loss and making sure her patient got the best of everything. Both of them need healing and therapy so they can heal. She also became obsessed in trying to get pregnant. 

TBH I don’t blame her for the miscarriage because it isn’t her fault. What if even without all the work , she had lost the child. There may have been a reason, in the last episode we find out she had bad stomach and she takes medicine for it. I do wonder if this before or after pregnancy.  

I like that both know they both contributed their marriage not working but Na Hee  chose to let go. I think this break up is what they need to heal and maybe start learning to to talk. They refused to really communicate. They argued but never spoke what is in their heart. 

Na Hee and  her mom reconciliation was well done. I even cried and not alot of dramas can make me cry. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2991cbb48dcd2df8e2a3

Na Hee’s ex is JELLY 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290bb47d1a773e24ffa2

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Da-Hee and Jae-Seok: They are so cute together. When some actresses act "cutesy" I just *cringe*. But this actress is adorable. I also really like the actor playing Jae-Seok. (He was so good in "The Third Charm" as well as other small roles. I really like him in everything.) I'm so glad that he's in a hit weekend drama.

Ga-Hee and Delivery Boy: I still can't get a read on them as a couple. I do love that Delivery Boy turned out to be a hidden judo master who's coaching Ga-Hee's son. (But he calls him "hyeong." Is "hyeong" going to become "step-father?" I just can't picture this.)

I guess he's a judo champion suffering through some trauma (like Dong-Man in "Fight My Way?"), and not a hidden chaebol son who ran away from home. (But he still can be. Never count the hidden chaebol out.)

Also looks like they're setting him up to join Joon-Seon's stunt company at some point, as the handsome martial artist ace up their sleeve.

The Love Triangle: between the meat shop guy (Chi-Soo), the secret sister (Cho-Yeon), and the mom's sister (Ok-Ja). Hilarious. He will become their brother-in-law no matter which sister he marries. :lol:

A note about the daughter's names: GA-hee, NA-hee, and DA-hee. After all these weeks, I realized that GA, NA, DA are the first three consonants of the Korean letters. So it's kind of like naming your daughters "Alice, Barbara, and Cindy (ABC)," or something. Cute!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Na Hee’s ex is JELLY 

I like those clips of GJ, look at how painful and uncomfortable he is post-divorce and yet he knows it has to be done. LSY portrays the emotion well. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4