[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

All this to say, our BinJin couple have some odds against them here as I outlined... but I think that's why it makes their relationship all the more special. They've clearly calculated and considered all these things much more extensively than I have here, and still decided to take the risk to commit to each other because they've both become worthy of that to one another. They've had successful careers, and they're both at a stage where they probably want to prioritize their personal lives. I think like they both mentioned in interviews, they will continue to grow as an actor/actress and take on work that is appropriate for their age and audience. 

I believe in everything you have stated. This makes my heart very happy. I also believe that being where they are, they have discussed the consequences . SYJ said that she works hard at everything she does and when she will have a family, she will be too involved. The more i ship them because HB , based on my own findings, has all the right character for SYJ. At the start of this thread, someone mentioned that there is a senior actress (sunbaenim) who said that if what she is looking for is Romance then she likes a certain actor but she likes to be loved by HB. This says a lot about HB's character and i am happy for SYJ.

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, girlpepper said:

If we are looking for BINJIN grand gestures, we might miss the more subtle signals altogether. Let’s go back and look at the same scenes paying attention to all the nonverbal languages. They have been throwing us plenty of the nonverbal cues from the very beginning. Always keep on the look out. So, Let’s hit all that replay buttons and watch all the CLOY bts, Swoon videos, TN interviews, CLOY Presscon, Kakao Talk,  Baeksang etcs. all over again. Squint and you’ll miss it. And because of the vast (not the company:lol:) similarities between BINJIN gestures, and all that notable behaviors, we can all write an article about - HOw to Tell BINJIN are a Couple Without Their Own admission   Here’s my points:

1. He always leans towards her. She lean towards him. They are both leaning forward to make sure they hear each other. They don’t cross their arms and even mirror each other.

2. His willingness to be vulnerable with her shows the depths of that feelings. She’s engaging with him and finding something he is saying funny showing she trust and support him. They are consistently in awe of one another.

3. He gives her a lot of attention from his body language. She gives her full and undivided attention in return. Their actions not words demonstrate it.

4. He is touching her. She is touching him. The subtleties in their touch confirms all the other ways to express all that feelings.

5. He respect her. Speaking kindly and maintaining eye contact with her. She respect him. Talking openly and listening to him. The relationship is not a competition, rather a mutual respect and admiration towards each other.

Sometimes things happen because they have to happen. Meeting each other when they did, and finding that small moments together, despite all the pressure put on them, and still continue to grow individually as an artist and together as a team is the best thing that ever happen to BINJIN. 

So, pay attention to the right clues people! 

While we don’t have control on the outcome and their lives, we have control of how we want to celebrate them and the relationship with Respect for their privacy and Trust on their decisions.

Life is not merely a series Of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather it is a tapestry of acts that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan. (Serendipity 2001)

Agree sis. Their non verbals are solid proof. And one more thing, the genuine smile, laughter and happiness that radiates with them. It's so real that we can feel it in our bones.:blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 13

3 hours ago, girlpepper said:

Sometimes things happen because they have to happen. Meeting each other when they did, and finding that small moments together, despite all the pressure put on them, and still continue to grow individually as an artist and together as a team is the best thing that ever happen to BINJIN. 

So, pay attention to the right clues people! 

While we don’t have control on the outcome and their lives, we have control of how we want to celebrate them and the relationship with Respect for their privacy and Trust on their decisions.

Life is not merely a series Of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather it is a tapestry of acts that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan. (Serendipity 2001)

I just love love LOVE what you wrote about Binjin clues!! It brings us back to where we first started noticing that they are more than just close friends, and those subtle yet "kilig" feelings we get whenever we notice those signs. When :wub::wub:we remember all that, and just learn to celebrate and not demand, and trust plus respect them, that's really the most satisfying way to ship Binjin. 

33 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

@Astaxanthin28 @Felizak@t

OMO!!!! That new FMV from edelweiss is beautiful, we all know that clip by heart, but still it can make us smile from ear to ear. Aacckkk!!!!

Me every time I watch new FMV from edelweiss  

You totally cracked me up with that Yejin pix. :joy: So ACCURATE and ON POINT !!

The new Edelweiss98 FMV is such a wonderful complement to @girlpepper recent post about looking at the subtle and right clues. :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 12

"This is LOVE

I got moved with HB great effort to move closer to SYJ in front of cameras.

His mind might have said DO NOT make it obvious in public, but he kept following HIS HEART and his subconscious mind to be close to SYJ.

Hyun Bin's LOVE for Son Ye Jin is greater than his fear.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I am not a fan of either HB or SYJ, I am a fan of the couple. But it eekks me real hard when seeing some articles on my local magazines which address SYJ as “the rumored girlfriend of HB”. Yes, she is in a romantic rumour with HB, but she should be known as SYJ and not as someone else’s gf (even if that is HB). That is really undermining her as an individual. Such articles are so cringeworthy!

Done with my little ranting. Back to lurking mode. I’d also like to thank everyone for all your lovely and creative and insightful contributions!!!

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I'd also like to believe that if they do get married, it won't hinder their successful careers! I

@TotoroSY@celest1al I am not too familiar with KEnt, being new to all of this, but haven't HB and SYJ also been compared to Rain and KTH.  I have heard of Rain as a Kpop star and know he has done Hollywood films and I read his wife is a popular Kdrama star. They are a happily married couple and have maintained successful careers.  Apparently because of Korean culture they don't do projects together and hardly ever mention their private lives in interviews.  I wonder if this will be the route our couple will take if and when.  

In my opinion, with all the international attention BinJin (most esp through high profile platform, Netflix) has  been getting, breaking big into this market should be easier as a couple as there are not much restrictions the way it is in Korean culture.

Wishing everyone in this BinJin happy ship a happy Sunday (it is morning here in Cali). 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@celest1al I like your post and agree with you. But it is really hard for any actor to match up with BinJin chemistry because it is real. The reality is there will be criticism, doesn’t matter if the chemistry in Bin or Jin’s next project is good or bad. Both are professional and having high standards. I think it’s best if viewers/ shippers can separate between real life and screen life and be forgiving, accepting and respect BinJin work. Enjoy the story and the amazing work they bring to the audience rather than analysing to details about their acting with their future partners. We loved them because of their work, we shipped them because of their chemistry and hopefully we cherish them because of their talents and not let our shipping hearts dampen their working spirits. 

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

@Astaxanthin28 @Felizak@t

OMO!!!! That new FMV from edelweiss is beautiful, we all know that clip by heart, but still it can make us smile from ear to ear. Aacckkk!!!!

Me every time I watch new FMV from edelweiss  

@Choisamsook I just did that! And like any other days since I became a shipper, I will wake up halfway through my sleep coz you know, FOMO. :joy: Now, how do I go back to Zzzzzzz land since I can see BINJIN hasn't made an announcement yet? :sleeping:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17