[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Abanti Farook I mentioned before he doesn't. Sad that he wasn't at Baeksang. SYJ and BJH  have met before and both Song Kang-Ho and SYJ are fans of each other. So hoping one day they both get to work on a film with Bong Joon Ho. At the end of the day, the script is the most important to them than the director and actors. 

• Like 6

Watching goblin now 

Uffffff yoo gong is LOVE....I wud luv to see him with SYJ but I don't know WHY he does so less work

Anyways coming back to the main point 

I m seeing the 2nd leads of popular shows are getting repeated in future shows ....like the grim reaper and sunny of goblin has their own exclusive show in 2019 

And to my utter surprise the 2nd lead couple of CLOY SEO Dan and the swing Joon has a new show running at present called Dinner date 

So we can always hope for BINJIN in a show or movie in future 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Love everyone's contributions into further discussions what is next for them. Sorry can't contribute as I don't know much of other korean couples but I love reading what the similarities and differences between the ones that have been mentioned. Thanks @celest1al for your further thoughts on this. I love reading them :)

@Abanti Farook since you brought up Goblin, the show was actually written by  Secret Garden writer Kim (so I am bringing the discussion back on them so that this conversation doesn't get too off topic.). Even after Secret Garden, apparently HB was considering other projects with the writer or even making a cameo but guess the projects he chose instead were more interesting to him based on the role/script. I have wondered if writer Park does another drama after CLOY, if she would try to get them to make a cameo on the show.  That usually is what tends to happen and she always seems to have actors from her previous dramas in her shows. I am just not sure at the moment if either of them will be interested in doing another drama especially where we hope their relationship will lead them to that happy life they always wanted ;) They both might wait a few years unless the perfect script appears again. I do really want either of them to work with Gong Yoo. I have noticed lately lol (especially in that Smart behind the scenes where he is wearing all black.. there are times HB  started to look like Gong Yoo a bit lol). So hope at least HB and Gong Yoo can work together soon.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Abanti Farook I mentioned before he doesn't. Sad that he wasn't at Baeksang. SYJ and BJH  have met before and both Song Kang-Ho and SYJ are fans of each other. So hoping one day they both get to work on a film with Bong Joon Ho. At the end of the day, the script is the most important to them than the director and actors. 

Bong Joon ho writes scripts of most of his directorials

That's why his movies are so his baby....he owns them in every way possible and I wud love BINJIN to b a part of his world at least once 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

HB and YOO gong both are Alisters and super expensive

It's unlikely we will get them together anywhere coz then they won't have budget for any heroine lol

But I wud love gong too and SYJ together

The guy who played the grim reaper in goblin is very versatile as well....I first saw him in strangers from hell and he was terrific in it....it's an underrated show but thank God it's on Netflix 

The the main lead guy of this show presented the awards to BINJIN...I was so happy to see him on stage announcing BINJIN names lol

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

can i ask something

you see that mark under her ear? is that love bite mark scar? im just curious cuz i don't know the shape but i hope so haha mybe its just fading scar

It's mosquito bite if anything at all

• LOL 21

2 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

Watching goblin now 

Uffffff yoo gong is LOVE....I wud luv to see him with SYJ but I don't know WHY he does so less work

Anyways coming back to the main point 

I m seeing the 2nd leads of popular shows are getting repeated in future shows ....like the grim reaper and sunny of goblin has their own exclusive show in 2019 

And to my utter surprise the 2nd lead couple of CLOY SEO Dan and the swing Joon has a new show running at present called Dinner date 

So we can always hope for BINJIN in a show or movie in future 

Gong Yoo is my second favorite Korean actor after Hyun Bin. One of the the first korean dramas i watched was Coffee prince and was introduced to him first. HB then stole my heart completely and then GY became second lol but anyway GY and HB are actually friends in real life, they both were part of a group of actors in real life playing sports etc... Jan Dong Gun used to be part of that clique also, dont know if they still hang out like that.

The way this industry is set up, i dont think we will see many big names involved in the same drama. It would cost too much to the production house. It would be more possible in a movie but even then the script would have to be really special to have them all jump in one project when there are many options for them out there especially Gong Yoo who is pretty big after Train to Busan. 

The exciting thing i'm seeing in Kdrama land these days is definitely the repeat of couples. It used to be a no no in the industry back then but now i'm seeing it done many times. I must admit a  pairing i would like to see again in a drama is  Hyun Bin and Ha Ji won (Secret Garden). This is one couple that would compete for me onscreen with my Binjin lol but only onscreen! 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@jamy47 I was thinking more movie with Gong Yoo lol. Since HB's movies lately don't involve a female lead, Gong Yoo and HB movie could work. Plus he usually stars in movies with big stars. I just realized compared to SYJ, HB hasn't really done a father figure role. He played someone getting divorced was the closest he got to playing someone in a married relationship unlike SYJ who has played several different relationship ones. HB might still stick with action kind of films for now and I am a bit more curious what SYJ will decide as her next project. I know she had been wanting to star in a female centric/cast storyline for a while and that hasn't happened yet. I really do want one of them to work with Bong Joon Ho next. I do know script, role and probably now filming time will come important to whether they will take on upcoming project(s)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

i still want to see Hyun Bin and Son ye jin in Heavy action Drama on Big Screen..if God permits them to be paired again ...if not then i would suggest Son ye Jin and Song Jong Ki on big screen too .:grin::w00t::wub: (kidding aside)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 I was thinking more movie with Gong Yoo lol. Since HB's movies lately don't involve a female lead, Gong Yoo and HB movie could work. Plus he usually stars in movies with big stars. I just realized compared to SYJ, HB hasn't really done a father figure role. He played a someone getting divorced was the closest he got to playing someone in a married relationship unlike SYJ who has played several different relationship ones. HB might still stick with action kind of films for now and I am a bit more curious what SYJ will decide as her next project. I know she had been wanting to star in a female centric/cast storyline for a while and that hasn't happened yet. I really do want one of them to work with Bong Joon Ho next. I do now script, role and probably now filming time will come important to whether they will take on upcoming project(s)

I agree. SYJ definitely played more diverse roles in her career. This is probably one main area HB could learn a lot from her because he is still playing it safe when selecting some roles. He actually was more adventurous in his choices before he went away to military.  I would love to see him play more down to earth common male characters. Men who are not rich and family men. Perhaps he is a more method actor than SYJ and needs to feel the material closer to what he has lived so far so maybe he is waiting to live some experiences before playing these roles. I dont know but i wish his future projects will be less action movies and more complex stuff.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 I was thinking more movie with Gong Yoo lol. Since HB's movies lately don't involve a female lead, Gong Yoo and HB movie could work. Plus he usually stars in movies with big stars. I just realized compared to SYJ, HB hasn't really done a father figure role. He played someone getting divorced was the closest he got to playing someone in a married relationship unlike SYJ who has played several different relationship ones. HB might still stick with action kind of films for now and I am a bit more curious what SYJ will decide as her next project. I know she had been wanting to star in a female centric/cast storyline for a while and that hasn't happened yet. I really do want one of them to work with Bong Joon Ho next. I do know script, role and probably now filming time will come important to whether they will take on upcoming project(s)

I would love to see HB playing a father role in a melo/ heavy drama genre in a movie, like Ji Sub in Be With You, with other actress.  I think it will help widen his movie portfolio. As for YeJin, I wish to see her in a role like Erin Brockovich or Satine (Mouline Rouge) with Gong Yoo or Chang Wook. I wish for BINJIN to have a continuous successful individual career even if they end up getting married.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@jamy47 i think that was why we were very lucky he did back to back projects with SYJ especially playing the villain role in The Negotiation. The fact he even wanted to be in a rom com/melodrama again since he did all those before military. However, I wonder if the main reason he wanted to do it was to work with her again. As he mentioned that scene where he kills the captain and instead of screaming at him after the swear word, she goes into great emotion and keeps it in (honestly, I remember when I first watched that scene and I was also surprised that she didn't yell at him either/also not surprised as that is how she is as an actress. She brings something new to the table). So he really wanted to work with her again and clearly from CLOY he learned a lot from her as an actress :wub:Maybe he is also use to having his role be the more prominent in his movies which is why other potential projects he may have turned down to work with her earlier. Like after military, it wasn't till Hyde Jekyll Me where he had a "love interest" again lol - his role is very prominent, playing multiple characters/bi polar. Then I guess he had a year break between both Fatal Encounter and Hyde Jeykll Me didn't seem to be well received.  Even that show didn't have as much kissing scenes, so we were very lucky with CLOY with the amount of kissing, staring and other stuff :wub: It wasn't till MOTA where I thought his character and script was well developed. Still I think he may have chosen it for the virtual reality/action scenes concept of the script rather than the "love interest" scenes. Not like there was many in that show either :lol: Maybe part of the reason he doesn't do father/marriage roles is that it is too prominent to what he wants now at his age ;) Plus having watched his old interviews and stuff and how he has been wanting a son for so long, it really gets me lol. Like is he still buying shoes for his potential son one day lol.. Seems like Bargaining has lots of potential, whenever it is done filming and we eventually get a teaser/trailer lol

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Then I guess he had a year break as both Fatal Encounter and Hyde Jeykll Me didn't seem to be well received. 

Fatal Encounter was a box office hit with 3.8 million audience despite having tough Hollywood movie competitors at the time it was shown, but he was criticized for his flat acting.

• Like 4