[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If she liked this one, i hope this is in instagram though, this slowmo with one of the best songs in CLOY soundtrack... i will just hyperventilate and faint, eventhough im not a faint hearted shipper. :joy: and will really need aspirin and bp check

PS. SYJ is talk of the town on the other thread lol, why dont they talk about who they ship? why SYJ? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

10 minutes ago, swclw said:

But Dad, don't you dare liking your own images using mom's account because the reaction of this fandom will make an internet breakdown. :sweatingbullets:

Bye my Bangtan Boys worldwide internet breaking record.. 

From: Proud kids with worldwide internet breaking record parents

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

I think that is SYJ's magic. One never gets bored when being with her!

SYJ knows how to drive her fans crazy and get madly in love with her by showing her consideration towards fans.

Her stunning dress on red carpet and today IG likings. 

I know right!! She's so much fun.

Just watch her tease Hyun Bin to no end in the Compliment  video , and the Beer pong video.  She turned the entire situation into a major surprise with her compliment and her happy giggles at his reaction.  No wonder HB keeps gazing at her and listening to her carefully. He's so whipped.

Anyone would be lucky to spend their life with her. She know how to bring out the fun. 

• Like 13
  • Love 11

32 minutes ago, hallyu said:

MEANING , SHE IS REALLY A HOT TOPIC INSIDE OR OUTSIDE KOREA...MOST POPULAR ACTOR/ACTRESS AND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN 2020 ARE FANS EFFORT..SO WITH HYUNBIN, FORBES HOT TOPIC AS WELL..PEOPLE LOVE THEM.. THEY ARE KOREA'S PRIDE.

• Like 4
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

It might just be her way of thanking fans. She knows that we miss her. She took so much more effort of talking in English, even though she's shy about it. And then the next day she posted on Instagram in English to reach out to her international fans. This is again another way of thanking.

But yes, she was online exactly 2 hours ago when Publicity Asia also posted. So something is brewing. Usually PR agency will inform marketing teams and stakeholders before posting on social media. It won't be just for the heck of it. And PublicityAsia is officially handling Smart and HB's campaign.  They don't need to post about her. So something could be up. Maybe the other 'ri'veal. 

There is a chance that it  might be a way to reassure fans ( she might have come across the negativity and activity surrounding the event). But ultimately they are a winning pair, and she knows it so she has liked Binjin posts. 

I like your explanation and agree with what you said. I'm really loving all the interactions that YJ is having with fans recently, from the warm speeches during BBA where she reached out to fans both in SK and internationally, and now on Insta. Love seeing this bubbly side of her again after she went so quiet for a few months post CLOY.

The Publicity Asia post really strongly hint at something, cuz they can't just randomly post on their Insta about Binjin without a goal in mind. I am really really hoping they have signed the deal with YJ for Smart endorsement. :D 

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

Yes.. they would have pushed the Forbes article.

PR means that the agency will get in touch with news magazines and get as much news article out as possible. The articles would be vetted internally by SMART and Vast ( maybe even HB doing a final read through it) 

Thanks! I also think the same, esp since the content had a lot of Smart endorsement details, plus the other contents are similar to the MetroStyle ones. They have been really active doing media relations and pushing out this new endorsement. Great job!

That latest Binjindiary Fakesub!!! VAST is calling......:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

"COLD AND ALOOF" YOU SAY? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

MOM and DAD making IT RAINNNNN!!!! YOU GET A LIKE YOU GET LIKE, YOU ALL GET A LIKE!!! YASSSS!!!  Mr. and Mrs. WillyWonKims :joy:

LIFE = COMPLETE!! I  can die happy now!! :smiley: :wub:

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE! 

Lifestyle22034-683x585.jpg

am in love with RIRIGAGA....choozzz :innocent: :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1