[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

39 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

They referring to the one from 2018. Past is the past for a reason people! lol

Also we know everything HB is doing now with his endorsements and CFs are hints to the "future" and "home life" lol. Same like SYJ.

ok, the post qouted " the recent award" so i am wondering oh? ...i dont know how to say this with out offending anyone like " how many individuals cannot really understand the terms "social distancing" ,, as the awards night requires to..expecting the two doing something with deeper intimacy?  with a lot of explanations here , seems they hardly get it..

yet, Hyun Bin & Son ye Jin are the 'TURNING HEADS" that night..they are always the hot topic win or not the major awards thyre both nominated..

• Like 7
  • Love 5

10 hours ago, loveintheair said:

I told ya. Couple goals!!!

Destiny or Coincidence? Hahaha

I am liking the word « Ralph » more each time... grocery shopping at Ralph, mentioning Ralph in CLoY (checking the trending words/ hospital scene), dressed with Ralph...  

Ralph is becoming a distinctive name for this beautiful OTP hahaha destiny or coincidence? I will say it’s DESTINY! :heart::glasses:

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

I don't know why ...bt everywhere m reading about them being in. A special relationship earlier...but have broken up....and their cold behavior yesterday has given d hint......oh....it's paining on reading ....hope to be proved wrong

I don't know why ...bt everywhere m reading about them being in. A special relationship earlier...but have broken up....and their cold behavior yesterday has given d hint......oh....it's paining on reading ....hope to be proved wrong

39 minutes ago, kookiecake said:

Oh! Just incase our handsome guest happens to browse this page. 

Hi KTP! Please send our warmest hello to SYJ! :wub:

How do you know it's KTP browsing? 

SYJ must be the one browsing and giving all the info to him, she's confessed to it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Milwij Corner said:

Sorry for say this. But suddenly in my ig timeline I see another shipper account from SITR drama. They post pic of injin couple when the last award. It makes me sad, when I see how both handling hands,intimate and seems so happy each other on stage. It really breaks my heart why HB couldn't as warm as hae in, I try hard to be positive but can't lie to myself that I'm really sad right now. 

Hi, I noticed you posted the same concern about this in early May. Are you sure you are really shipping Binjin? If yes, then you need to not be easily swayed. If not, then you may want to spend time at another thread or forum.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 3

On 5/7/2020 at 11:34 PM, Milwij Corner said:

Hello binjin's shipper. I'm glad to hear the latest good news from binjin couple. I hope they're ended up together and announce their marriage soon. But I've just seen the press con of SITR in my instagram timeline and suddenly my feelings become jealous and uncomfortable when JHI and SYJ look intimate with hands holding each other. Does she always get along with her co-star? They had a good chemistry in SITR and looks like they're in a relationship. Can anyone convince me if they didn't have any relationship? 

Here's your post way back in May. Looks the same or similar as the recent one. Perhaps you should mute words in your social media account so that JHI does not appear so that you don't feel all these "doubts" again? Just some friendly advise. Don't want you to be feeling sad all the time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Thanks 4

Some people just simply joined to show their pathetic theories. If you don't think BJ is for real or at least wish them to be, just leave this thread. We do not have room nor time for negativity since we all busy shipping this vessel to berth :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, 2Riornot2Ri said:

Back to BinJin, it was very clear to me with the grocery incident there is something going on between them. As a guy, i will not fly halfway across the world to meet just a mere acquaintance, and even a close friend there has to be a really valid reason, for example if that close friend has already migrated to that country. It makes no sense to me for Bin to go that far away, waste so much time and energy on flight and have to deal with jetlag, to meet someone who he can more easily meet up with in their own country. And they met there not even for sightseeing, but grocery shopping?! This tells me that clearly at the time, Bin has romantic intentions pursuing Jin, and she is open to his advances to agree to meet him. That it happened around the time and likely for the celebration of an important occassion (her birthday) with rumors of a lunch with Jin’s family gives added weight to it and tells me Jin has strong interest too; if you went to the trouble of going so far away to have alone time on your birthday to spend with family, why then would you entertain meeting someone who is just a normal friend, when you can do so after you return from your trip, in your own country? Their agencies also did not know how to deny at first and had to check back with BinJin on what to say when the clear as day grocery photos were released, after initially conifidently denying the rumored lunch with Jin’s family. Put the puzzle pieces together and you can tell this is more than likely a pre-planned secret romantic meetup between mutually interested parties to celebrate a special occassion.

Now the grocery incident happened a few years back, from then things could have progressed, or it could also have stalled. So you look at what were the developments since then, and while alot has happened and would be too much to talk about in just one post, I would like to fast forward to recent events because ultimately thats what we would want to know, is the ship still sailing at this moment? 

1. Metro interview - alot has been said of this, but the fact that Bin voluntarily brought up Jin in a question that was about this own physical appearance, and with that facial expression, tells me he clearly still has Jin in his thoughts at all times. I catch myself having that same reminiscing smile when i am reminded of special moments shared with my girlfriend (now my wife) when we were dating, so i can relate with what was going on there with Bin. Questions were obviously pre-screened, but we dont know if just by V employees or Bin himself, but either way it gives him away. If it was screened by Bin himself, then he chose to include the question, and his pre-prepared answer needlessly included Jin; if it was just screened by V employee, i pity the poor V employee who could not have known that such a seemingly innocent question could trip up the boss into remembering an event 2 years ago and answer that way, revealing to all that Jin continue to be his top of mind.
  2. Pifan vs BAA comparison - this is specifically on how Bin acted towards Jin in these events. In Pifan, he didn’t know her personally yet, so his actions were just being polite, how a typical gentleman would act towards most women - while he went ahead towards the stage, but he looked back to check if she was ok, and let her give her speech first. In BAA, his actions towards Jin were extra attentive and protective, letting her walk ahead, but surveying the situation ahead and making sure to be nearby when he saw potential hazards like wires, him watching her steps, etc. This is the exact same thing i do for my girlfriend/wife, kids, parents, i.e. for those people i deeply care about, so seeing the contrast in his approach, but for the same person, is quite telling of the change in Bin’s mindset towards Jin now. And when a guy does this for a lady he likes, it is also a way of warding off competition and letting it be known that this is my girl so you other guys back off lol
  3. Joint acceptance of individual popularity awards - reading the english translation of their speeches, you can tell it was coordinated such that Bin and Jin each gave bits and pieces to complete an overall message. Bin brought up CLOY, while Jin is the one who called out co-actors/actress and director of the drama. Bin expressed thanks to fans for their efforts voting for them, and Jin made sure to highlight that includes both Korean and international fans. Bin offered the information they are aware of all the effort fans did on their computers and cellphones, and Jin shared they were also monitoring the developments everyday together with the fans. Bin made sure to also express his well wishes for Everyone dealing with Covid, and they both promised to repay fans with future roles and better acting. They covered all important messages without being repetitive through their combined couple speech. Then backstage even if they didnt need to, they still interviewed together, posed close together sharing just 1 trophy, and repeatedly mention “we” in their speech. Clearly they approached this as a couple award even if it is not, because they knew fans delivered it to them as a couple award, and to me it is telling particularly for Jin that she knows about it, and is ok with it, despite being known to be protective of her reputation and avoiding dating “scandals”.
  4. Color Coordinated Outfits - Jin wanted to wear gold, now Bin’s stylist has to find a color that goes well with that, and hence the navy blue tux, an interesting choice when other men were wearing black (i am sure most ladies here already know, but if you do a quick google search of the best companion colors for gold, you will find dark blue is one of the top choices). Why is this important? If i were not in good terms with someone, or i dont want to fuel further couple speculations to avoid dating “scandals”, i will surely not coordinate colors to make us look even better as a couple, knowing that we will be on stage to receive an award together.

As you can tell from above, Bin’s giveaways from recent events are much more direct (he has always been the more obvious one), while Jin’s are a bit more nuanced, more of indirect confirmation - she indirectly confirms she continues to be interested (at least) by not doing actions that confirm she is not interested. Jin herself said that she is aware and was monitoring social media posts on Tiktok voting, which means she is definitely also aware of all the BinJin shipping going on in social media. If its untrue they are in a relationship she would want to put a stop to that, so why continue to encourage that narrative of being a couple by doing couple speeches and posing as a couple for an individual award, and wearing coordinated outfits that make them even more shippable as a couple? Jin herself said that she would like to get married by 40yrs old which is just a couple years away, if she does not see a future with Bin, why continue to allow herself to be romantically linked to him, and thus discourage other potential suitors and lose time, when she could easily put a stop to it by personally issuing a denial they are dating, which she had no problem doing for other men linked to her in the past? And please, saying they laughed the rumors off, or that they were not holding hands under the table, or that they were only meeting with other friends in LA, these are just misdirection and far from being actual denials of dating. When grocery shopping happened it confirmed for me that there is at the very least mutual interest, it has been 3 years since and while Bin is still an open book, I daresay Jin can’t still be just at “interested” stage given her self declared timeline and they are likely much further along their relationship by now.

@2Riornot2Ri 

Awesome post, sir. Really enjoyed reading your analysis and you said it right and clear. Hope it gives a good perspective to all the naysayers. 

Welcome to ship. Look forward to reading more of your posts. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

11 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

friend zone is.. 2 yrs fixing her make up beside him 

True. I noticed this too. She chats with him like I would with my best male friend. She clearly considers him like a younger brother. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

For my respect to your BINJIN name..

The fact that based on your perspective 

19 hours ago, BinJin_Netherlands said:

With facts I mean the most recent facts

"I watched the whole show today and I really feel like something is a bit ''off'' (I've seen all of their previous video's/interviews etc). I feel their behaviour was quite unusual, especially Hyun Bin seemed very aloof.. For example, when SYJ was a bit confused which way to get up the stage, his face expression was annoyed/upset to me :( Overall very awkward. When you compare this behaviour with how he smiled when Seo Dan got the prize, you can clearly see the difference (this also means that he wasn't upset or something during the whole award show, he was only cold like this to SYJ)." 

I hope you're don't missed this one after judging by your own perspective

Spoiler

The News that actually comes out

(Note: You should make a fact and news as two different things based on what you means so everyone could understand what your intention. Generalize like what your write could make other shipper misunderstood)

news about them during the award show.

I hope you could get the insight. What is perspective based on unknowladge and what is a perspective based on reseach. So, you're conclution perspective could be accepted by a lot of people and not based of self expectation. 

My interpretation of news might differ from yours, and that's okay because this thread is to *discuss* it. You can't dismiss someone because they want to share their point of view.

your interpretation

"And I don't think that keeping the distance because of COVID has anything to do with it, because in the TikTok video they also stood closely next to each other (and also when shooting the group photos for the the official Baeksang Instagram page) , so I think SYJ could easily grab Hyun Bin by his arm when walking up the stage.  

I don't even think ''close friends'' act so cold as Hyun Bin did today. What do you guys think ? :( I'm afraid it didn't work out between them or that Hyun Bin is in love with someone else :( "

I understand your expectation and urgency of rushing their relationship as your state of mind, but even a gen has its differences. So, they are. Like other shipper has said, public figure dating and PDA in South Korea could be a scandal and maybe bad for their image. Unlike in Netherland even in Southeast Asia. Its complete different. If they keep their relations this private, their act on the Awards show is so understandable. We even should be so thankful they still throw that candies.

Also, that your opinions are ''only positive'' can also be wishful thinking, that's why it can be helpful to not see it as a competition between sailing/drowning, but share each other's points of view so that we can create the most realistic (and hopefully a positive!) outcome of their mysterious dating situation :)

This is the one things i want you understand more. We're all here keep the only positive vibe with a reason. Behind all the rule of the forum itself who make us should not allow the trollers, the drowners and a fan war like talk about other artist or the ex of our OTP. Like i was suggest you before for take a route reading from page 1 you will see this forum has expreriencing what BTS said as "blood, sweat and tears". I hope you mind it. After that, Welcome to BINJIN Shipper forums :) (if you really as your username).

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 12