[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, BinJinSuperFan said:

Moreover, the lead in Hyena (also for best actress), though not part of the Cinderella core, is also SYJ's best friend & frequently joins outings of the Cinderellas.

Also, SYJ's first CF was actually with her. Cant find a clip of it now, all I remember is one or both of them swinging and endorsing a beauty product. She's also the one who sent a coffee truck during CLOY filming and when they talked about this in the kakao live interview, HB said something like "send me a coffee truck too" in the chat room

Update, found that CF: https://blog.naver.com/evasc21/221850365988

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh right forgot that publicity Asia was releasing stuff too 

Media presscon is ongoing now I think. Based on the tweets and IG post of their host :D 

The host said HB had a video message earlier :) 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Btw..this fake sub lol But i realized why YJ was laughing so hard..not only because of what HB said but look at his cute expression towards her....I swear he’s lowkey always doing aegyo infront of her lol 

I was watching this video again and noticed that when YJ started laughing, she immediately leaned towards HB and her arms just naturally leaned on his!! This is almost exactly the same as HB laughing and leaning on YJ's arms in the hospital BTS! Also at the end of this video HB was giggling like a kid, like how he often giggles. Is YJ always so touchy-feely with co-stars? They are just so cute together!

Btw, anyone remembers what they were saying here (cuz video below are fake subs).

47 minutes ago, gloriousCheese said:

Also, SYJ's first CF was actually with her. Cant find a clip of it now, all I remember is one or both of them swinging and endorsing a beauty product. She's also the one who sent a coffee truck during CLOY filming and when they talked about this in the kakao live interview, HB said something like "send me a coffee truck too" in the chat room

Update, found that CF: https://blog.naver.com/evasc21/221850365988

I remember SYJ mentioning this collab with Kim Hye Soo and how KHS took care of her so well. They have never worked together in a drama or film (not that I remember), yet have become good friends and even have get togethers with other actreses (mostly with the Cinderella group). Love Girl Power!!

5 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Media presscon i ongoing now I think. Based on the tweets and IG post of their host :D 

The host said HB had a video message earlier :) 

The tweeter account seems to be a journalist from Rappler? Looks like it's really a Live interview via webinar! Hope we get lots of Binnie goodies, esp replies to the fans questions !

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Media launch is on going. Scheduled at 1pm. So maybe what they’ll show is a recorded video of Hyun Bin. 

they have a countdown. Haha! Less than 7 mins to go.  Maybe the second commercial. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

hello, nice to meet you all this is my first time comment at this forum, I only been a silent reader on this forum before.

I'm BinJin shipper from Indonesia, BinJin is the first couple artist who made me become shippers like now. I became Hyunbin fangirl since secret garden drama and became interested in Son Ye Jin since the drama personal taste. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 12